[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to win the lottery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1299.png (632KB, 530x548px) Image search: [Google]
1299.png
632KB, 530x548px
Is there a paranormal way to do it? Do i need to sell my soul? Can i sell other souls? How does this work?
>>
>>19006724
>learn to astaral project
>astral project to the future
>get lottery numbers that win
>go back, quit job and play numbers
>aquire megabux
>be a lazy turd the rest of youre life

.that's my plan. im having trouble astral projecting though. i guess it takes practice.
>>
>>19006724
There is no method known by which to be aware of the winning numbers of the lottery. If there was it would not be supernatural, it would be understood and reliably observable which would make it part of the natural world.
>>19006768
I'm guessing that when you're in your cardboard box, warming yourself with your losing lottery tickets, you'll curse the fact that deterministic divination changes the outcomes that are seen, except the real problem is you never did anything except for play pretend.
>>
>>19006724

visualize your digits at the time of drawing
>>
>>19006804
That's as good a way to pick random numbers as any other... just don't expect to win, because the odds are still incredibly unfavorable. Seriously, study statistics instead of divination if you want to be smart with your money.
>>
I'll bump you because I am interested. I wonder how it would feel to get all the numbers right, it must be like feeling to have a superpower.
>>
>>19006811
how can i make money without doing anything that requires me to think online

I need to buy a cabin in the woods so i never have to see people again
>>
>>19006724
Mathmatics. Buy a program online that tracks the numbers for you and spits out likely strings.
>>
>>19006844
The lower the number of possibilities(daily three or four numbers), the more often you can
Win with one of these programs.
>>
>>19006841
Imagine just the feel for a second
When you tip all the numbers right, god damn it.

This must be the greatest feeling in the world, but only for the few minutes, after that we are fucked if people know and i would probably get paranoid as fuck, but still, i NEED it.
>>
>>19006844
>>19006850
do you know any of this programs I could use?
>>
>>19006859
yes, but you don't deserve it.
>>
>>19006866
w-why?
>>
>>19006878
You want instant gratification. Sort yourself out.
>>
yes there is a way to win the lottery using supernatural powers.
however, no one with the powers would ever use them for such purposes because it is antithetical to the methods of acquiring the powers.
>>
>>19006904
We are in a thread about winning the lottery, what are you even doing here?
>>
>>19006909
>muh ethic
>>
>>19006909
give information now and i livestream whatever i need to do
>>
>>19006918
>>19006974
Sort yourself out.
>>
Magic won't give you money or women or anything that can fulfill your life. Magic is used to curse other people but you in turn are cursed. Anyone who tells you differently is lying, why else do magicians live on the streets like gypsies etc. You'd have to hate someone a lot to turn to magic.
>>
>>19006909
power for powers sake is just as petty and selfish as using the power to win the lotto.

having power and not using it is an insult to the very work and effort you used to attain the power. win the lotto, and use the winnings to help others and start your very own cult.
>>
Yes op there is a way, but you cant break the main law of the universe... balance. You gotta sacrifice something of equal or greater value.. or force it and let the universe decide your sacrifice. It would likely be something horrible though.
>>
>>19007710
>Magic is used to curse other people

You gotta love how ignorant, while at the same time very confident, some people on /x/ are.
>>
>>19007710
I don't care if eventally people get cursed, I probably already am.
I just want to be free to live without being forced to need someone else to provide for me ever again, and working my ass off hasn't helped.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.