[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So recently I stopped drinking and went into DTs. During this,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 19

File: IMG_0369.jpg (34KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0369.jpg
34KB, 500x298px
So recently I stopped drinking and went into DTs. During this, my eyes were opened to a world I never knew existed. I met these superior beings who are basically demon-assassin things. They presented themselves as movie/videogame characters I'm familiar with. They showed me their world and headquarters, and told me a little about what their purpose is, which was scary as fuck. They have the ability to torture someone to death and make it so that the person never existed. They seemed almost omnipotent.

They persecuted me for all my wrongdoings for a bit, threatened to kill me a bunch of times, made fun of me, then fucked off.

Anyone here ever gone through DTs and seen these guys?

Pic related, kinda what it was like looking at them. Except one was Bane from TDKR, one was what I picture the youtuber Robbaz to look like, one was Lydia from Skyrim, and one was some guy that reminded me of Volstagg from Thor.
>>
>>19006484
A know a guy who has gone through DT. Described it as follows.

>woke up in the middle of the night
>suddenly, something dark and huge shoot from the bed towards the ceiling
>it looked like some giant worm
>he went to get himself a drink
>since he wasn't really tired, he decided he would check his emails and do some work
>suddenly his phone started ringing
>he picked it up, but nobody answered
>his wife's phone started ringing
>still, no one there
>both phones would ring in increasing intervals
>his computer screen went off
>as he was checking it up close, a face appeared on it and started screaming
>he panicked and ran out of the room
>the hallway was full of disfigured demons and dark shapes lunging at him
>he passed out
>woke up in the morning completely exhausted
>>
Stupid question:

What's DT?
>>
>>19006484
DTs? Wassat?
>>
>>19006575
Delirium Tremens, happens if you are an alcoholic and then go through a withdrawal. It is associated with displeasant hallucinations and such. If you ever find yourself at that point, you usually have to choose between stopping drinking and death.
>>
>>19006578
delirium tremens
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens
>>
>>19006575
Delerious Trembles. When you drink too much booze and hallucinate. stuff pink elephants and stuff. it's possible to die from it tho that's why you should taper down your drinking instead of stopping abrupty.
>>
File: 1493010036533.jpg (134KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493010036533.jpg
134KB, 900x900px
That sounds terrible.

I have been wanting to stop for about a year now. I've tried, but drinking has become almost compulsive at this point. I am still functional, but I easily drink 15 beers within a day(spread out). I am also worried about getting the DTs. Would having vallium on hand help to avoid them?
>>
>>19006593
>Delerious Trembles
That's some down-syndrome tier misspell.
>>
>>19006585
Ive just had an interesting read of a acisntific article about alcoholism

Suppostedly alcoholics fuck up their dopamine levels for life. Even after withdrawal and staying sober for years, their dopamine levels will never get to the same levels as before and will continue to show extraordinary above average results when tested.

> tfw after getting from alcoholism, yourmind has to dope you forever

Damn im I glad I dropped alcohol totally after 5 years of boardering with alcoholism(from 15-20, slavic nation, litres of spirits every friday n saturday, literes of vomit and drown memories) and stick to weed only instead.. good times from that moment, good times.
>>
>>19006615
I think I am in the same boat. I really want to just go for it, but I've not found anything besides alcohol that can turn my brain off after a stressful day at work (which is most everyday).
>>
>>19006626

Yup. It is like the only thing I have to look forward to at the end of the day (even though I day drink most days).
>>
File: IMG_0350.png (99KB, 435x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0350.png
99KB, 435x512px
>>19006585
These were no mere hallucinations. They actually proved to me they were the real deal by telling me things I couldn't possibly know (i.e. the chemical formula for aluminium sulfate), had me write it down, then had me google to check. They were RIGHT, every time. I kept the paper and even checked once I recovered, They did this with four different things before I said "OH FUCK, YOU'RE REAL."
>>
>>19006681
Well, let's both give it a lazy shot and see what happens.
>>
>>19006484
Alcohol withdrawals give you the wildest dreams and tons of nightmares.
>>
>>19006721
Time for you to test these new buddies of yours. Ask the to teach you calculus 1-3. Brush up on your algebra before all of that, though.
>>
>>19006721
you don't think you knew the formula was obviously AlSO?
>>
File: IMG_0371.png (72KB, 201x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.png
72KB, 201x256px
>>19006806
They're not my friends. And the ability to hear/see them went away when the alcohol withdrawal subsided. I guess withdrawal does something to the brain which opens a part of it we can't normally use.
>>
>>19006808
I never took a chemistry class, I know nothing of it.
>>
>>19006825
Symptoms of withdrawal are not special extradimensional abilities. They're hallucinations and nothing more you degenerate.
>>
>>19006836
Then how were they able to tell me stuff I didn't know?
>>
File: IMG_2330.png (17KB, 595x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2330.png
17KB, 595x745px
>>19006484
Your lucky it didn't kill you Op. be careful. Sounds way worse than being dope sick. In a differe way.
>>
>>19006862
Also, way more paranormal. They give you Librium for that, in hospitals and detoxes. So you don't have seizures.
>>
>>19006615

Yes valium would help. Have a doctor prescribe it and follow their instructions exactly.
>>
File: niggers.png (36KB, 1499x750px) Image search: [Google]
niggers.png
36KB, 1499x750px
>>19006861
The next time you see them, tell them to answer me this. Apart from the last question, it's a simple differential calculus. But I doubt that a drunk fuck like you would be able to figure it out alone.
>>
>>19006924
oh, and imagine there is a "dx" after the second integral, but it's not that important
>>
>>19006484
Why do you not think it was just your imagination and/or your subconscious?
>>
Join us on >>>/ck/ op. There's always an alchie thread there (ctrl+f al/ck/) and two regs there are either batshit insane, or are haunted by spooky demons and gnomes.
I'm going through DTs right now btw. Day 4. Every time I go through it I'm so traumatised that I end up with at least one new, lifelong phobia. The fear, the paranoia, the hallucinations - they're all so vivid that it's an experience which will never leave you. Changes you forever. Alcohol is the devil.
>goes back to puking and hallucinating
>>
>>19006924
Ah, that's too easy. He should ask these entities to factor a large integer instead.
>>
File: IMG_0373.png (5KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0373.png
5KB, 253x199px
>>19007060
Thanks. Going to /ck/, these guys are lame.

They are scared of their own fucking shadow and believe in summoning Succubi, but oh no, my actually REAL experience is just alllllll innnnnn myyyyyy heeeeeeeaaaaaad. Even though I made it very clear that the asshole demon things TOLD ME SHIT I DIDN'T KNOW WHICH CHECKED OUT LATER.

Fuck this shit, enjoy your fake alien videos and stale creepypastas. Or how bout you SUMN A DEEMUN ON ME OOooooOoooOooOooOoooOoOOOoooo
>>
>>19007060
what about you other poster, what have u experienced. im liking these drunkie stories
>>
>>19007185
Sorry anon, don't really like talking about it. There's being scared, then there's DTs. You know that feeling of terror you get for a couple of seconds just as you realise you're about to die? Like if you see a truck about to run you over, a wild animal about to tear you to shreds, or a gay person about to sit next to you on a bus, it's that level of fear, but it lasts for days if not weeks, not seconds. I was so fucking terrified that when my doorbell went, I threw an entire chest of drawers down my stairs so it'd explode in front of the door and nobody would be able to get in, then I hurled myself out of a window at the back of the house, 20ft drop, and ran/limped into the woods, absolutely pouring with sweat, certain I was moments from death... even though I didn't know why. I was so convinced that there was something vile at that door that I hid for something like 17 hours before creeping back home, closing curtains, turning off all lights and hiding in the loft for 3 days without water.
I also did some truly horrific things out of sheer delirium, ended in in a police holding cell 2 nights too. Not going into that, I'd panic.
Last time I had DTs I wouldn't return my Doc's calls, so she had me sectioned. I jumped out of a window and walked miles through backstreets and beaches in a hospital gown to hide in an abandoned caravan until some morsel of sanity returned.
There are far worse things which I will immediately throw up if I so much as mention. Suffice to say that I don't doubt op's absolute belief in what he's saying. I've had very very similar experiences, but I can't talk about them. After it happened, I didn't leave my house, or even get out of bed other than maybe 5-10 mins a day, to go to the bathroom or kitchen, for 14 months. My muscles wasted away so much that I could barely walk. Lived on credit cards and loans. I now keep a noose hanging from my loft hatch, so if I ever again... sense... the thing I did, I can immediately be freed.
>>
File: 1489953174619.jpg (23KB, 450x327px) Image search: [Google]
1489953174619.jpg
23KB, 450x327px
>>19006894

>follow their instructions exactly.
pfff

I used to take them like candy or use them as "landing gear". I can make a call or two. Would be much cheaper, too.

Also, I haven't been to doctors in years. Not only because of being a poor, but I carry a natural skepticism. I was basically force drugged as a kid. All because of being a wise-ass or making a joke of school I was placed on all sorts of things that did nothing but make me miserable. And I'm sure it was causation for my warped personality structure.
>>
File: a1b.jpg (119KB, 602x655px) Image search: [Google]
a1b.jpg
119KB, 602x655px
>>19007250
>>
File: phuc dat.jpg (23KB, 620x405px) Image search: [Google]
phuc dat.jpg
23KB, 620x405px
>>19007250

now I'm extremely interested in all that stuff you can't talk about

sounds like you got in touch with some HP Lovecraft shit
>>
>>19006825

It has been said that psychedelics have this effect by "switching off" certain filters in the brain. Allowing us to see, feel or hear things that are always around us but are not immediately required for our survival as a species.
>>
>>19006484
Dude, they look stupid as fuck
>>
In voodoo and some Hindu beliefs it is believed that alcohol and tobacco push snakes, scorpions, spiders and demons of all sorts into your being.
What may be happening is that you finally have to face the poisonous spirits you've force fed yourself all this time. For better or for worse, they're probably they're to stay.

Don't be so afraid, they are already inside, you can't run away. Time to man the fuck up.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 191x264px
>>19006484
>Pic related, kinda what it was like looking at them. Except one was Bane from TDKR
>>
File: 1403456383134.gif (3MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
1403456383134.gif
3MB, 280x358px
>Except one was Bane from TDKR
>Bane

Bane?
>>
>>19007995
sanctimonious, superstitious bullshit. go push your dads snake up your ass.
>>
>>19008570
Feel free to go do that shit to yourself fuckboi.
I'm here to relay a message.

I don't give a fuck myself, I smoke hoping to cut my life ever shorter.

Let your death throes continue until you stop twitching. You will not see the light, by the indolence of Shax, may he take your eyes.
>>
File: garfield-lazy-1024x768.jpg (531KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
garfield-lazy-1024x768.jpg
531KB, 1024x768px
>>19008630
>by the indolence of Shax, may he take your eyes
>Indolence: "avoidance of activity or exertion; laziness."
Some curse. Are you some kind of Garfield worshipper, or do you just use words you don't understand because you were educated in a Texan public school?
>>
>>19008676
Pure apathy for the human condition.

It's nice to see uncultured swine so ready and eager to get fucked. Maybe I should summon Mara next hahaha
>>
File: IMG_0376.jpg (83KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0376.jpg
83KB, 728x546px
>>19008694
>Maybe I should summon Mara next hahaha
>Mara
>Amulet of Mara
You trying to fucking marry me, boy?
>>
>>19007288
>used to take them like candy
I know lots of people who say that. Who are dead now.
>landing gear
Sort your life out
>can find them much cheaper
So you can find 90 for $20? Faggot.
>>19007154
This whole post is cringe.

I was gonna help you but I hope your hair falls out and your liver fails. Jk.
>>
File: IMG_0366.jpg (55KB, 700x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0366.jpg
55KB, 700x351px
>>19009117
OP here. I'm not really mad, and that DT story actually happened like four years ago. I'm well aware that they were just hallucinations, was just playing along with what I saw in other threads here (unapologetic newfag, cringe away.)

Also, I never asked for any help, but I was genuinely curious if any boozers had hallucinated similar beings. Was a fun thread to watch, wish I hadn't fake ragequit so early. Voodoo guy was hilarious.
>>
File: 1479615341569.png (107KB, 709x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1479615341569.png
107KB, 709x2000px
>>19009151
This board is cancerous enough even without the constant roleplaying, shame on you, OP. You should have made it into a regular DT experience thread and it would have been more interesting.
>>
>>19008694
>Maybe I should summon Mara next
Lol. You can barely summon the energy to leave your mother's basement, you fat basement dwelling fuck. Shove your RP faggotry up your enormous behind.
>>
>>19008694
Can you also summon pokémons?
>>
File: Mara.jpg (107KB, 815x640px) Image search: [Google]
Mara.jpg
107KB, 815x640px
>>19009081
nope.
get real.
I can see you are already losing balance however.
Enjoy.
>>19010558
Loud talk for such a small man.
May the black god kill you.
>>19010599
That shit would be tight.
Fly around on a Charizard and fuck shit up.
>>
>>19006791
Ive created symphonies in my dreams. Sounded really good. The brain is (im at a loss for words).
>>
>>19010824
the fuck is that? >>>/d/
>>
>>19007250
Tell us anon. Do it for the alcoholics who are trying to stop. Let them know what their in for if they dont stop their self destructing habit.
>>
>>19007995
Drugs invite demons into your life.
>>
File: IMG_0230.jpg (85KB, 744x732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0230.jpg
85KB, 744x732px
>>19010824
>losing balance
Like, karmic balance? Biomechanical balance? Account balance?

You went from being so specific to being so vague. Did... did you accidentally curse yourself, anon? Pls, I'm worried about you...
>>
>>19006625
Essentially schizophrenia then, right? Considering their elevated dopamine levels and the fact that they're treated with drugs to decrease them.
>>
>>19007154
I believe you OP. Idk why it's so hard for someone to conceive that you were testing something you legit didn't know, I do the same whenever I'm up with someone claiming to have extraordinary information or whatever.
>>
>>19011147
Well, assuming this is OP >>19009151, you believe a self-proclaimed roleplayer.
>>
>>19006825
When I detoxxed off Benzos, i had the most fucked up dream and to this day i still remember certain exact things in it. Im getting chills now just thinking about it. Just hallucinations though. Fucking scary though.
>>
>>19006484
>>19006585
Never heard of DT before. But I can imagine that if you're an alcoholic, you probably have a whole lot of negative energy surrounding you. Having a low vibration will probably attract these low vibrational beings to you.
>>
File: moment_133.jpg (22KB, 367x314px) Image search: [Google]
moment_133.jpg
22KB, 367x314px
>>19011031
Don't worry about me anon. I'm a colossal faggot with asinine opinions, and I was cursed the day my crack head mother squeezed me out of her rancid vagina. There's no hope for me, and I should really kill myself instead of stealing everyone's oxygen.
>>
>>19009117
He's a fag, don't get mad. Just a "talker", a fucking pathological liar. I've been involved for 15 years and no one legit talks like that.

I'm glad you called him out, but don't let him upset you with his "cool story bro" faggot bs nigger bitch cunt exaggerations.
>>
>>19015689
>involved for 15 years
In what?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.