[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Matrix film

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 27094.jpg (345KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
27094.jpg
345KB, 1600x1200px
Hey /x/. What do you think about this new Matrix film in the works? Any thoughts or ideas on what it will/should be about?

Personally, i think a prequel would be cool. Could go back to the time when the matrix was created, learn the how and why of it. Touch on how technology is really taking over our lives in many ways. Then the end of the film could cut to x amount of years later and were in a hospital and you see a newborn baby and you hear the doctor say "what's his name?"

Neo. End film.
>>
>>19006376
It would be awesome...but it would need new directors. The Wachowski brothers are long gone. They have completely cracked. Their new film would just be SJW bullshit.
>>
OP here. I also think the film should focus more on the simulation theory than the sentinels.
>>
>>19006383
>implying the new matrix wouldn't be a sjw wankfest
but then again, we need movies to be "diverse" nowadays to prove we're not racist don't we
>>
If you wanna whine about SJW, go back to /pol/
>>
I've already seen the script: it's 90% pretentious hipster bullshit, 10% Justice League action scenes
>>
>>19006376
Neo should meet John Wick
>>
>>19006376
Oh shit they're actually about to do it...
Hopefully it doesn't end up being another political garbage. So tire of
>>
>>19006376
I want to see it as a direct allegory to the tibetain book of the dead.

I feel a common theme in all of the wachowskis films are the liberation of self.
>>
Neo takes the red pill and then wakes up in the real world as a woman.
>>
File: petey.jpg (83KB, 634x576px) Image search: [Google]
petey.jpg
83KB, 634x576px
i'd only be interested in watching an original matrix remake with Peter Dinklage playing Neo.
>>
>>19006376
Actually the chosen director for the film said that he would love to make a prequel of that kind, OP...
P.S: The Wachowskis just have to give their OK to the film, they won't be directly involved in them.
>>
>>19006376
>what's his name?" Neo. End film.

His name is Thomas Anderson you pleb
>>
>>19006400
The Matrix series was "diverse" as fuck. I don't for a second believe that the last human stronghold would have so many niggers who built and managed it.

>>19006376
There is a short in the Animatrix series that explains this. tl;dr is that robots got sick of being treated like shit, built their own civilisation, diplomatic shit goes on for a while, a war happens, robots blacked out the sky and made earth inhospitable, and through attrition beat humans and enslaved them.
>>
File: Sony VAIO 2.jpg (102KB, 650x501px) Image search: [Google]
Sony VAIO 2.jpg
102KB, 650x501px
So looking forward to it.
Morpheus was the FUCKING MAN
>>
>>19006376
Except Neo wasn't his real name. It was basically just his username, remember? I guess Legend 27 was already taken...
>>
>>19008347
OP here. I know. I just watched all 3 films yesterday and got used to everyone calling him Neo, not Thomas or whatever.
>>
>>19006376
Neo's gonna be a nigger.
>>
>>19006376
already confirmed, the movie is going to be the blue pill.
sorry
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.