/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Father Lucifer on Humanity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 25

File: ENKI-SATAN-LUCIFER-POSEIDON.jpg (50KB, 669x874px) Image search: [Google]
ENKI-SATAN-LUCIFER-POSEIDON.jpg
50KB, 669x874px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu221Z6if2Y

A video about Lucifer/Satan telling how he TRULY feels about man.

Yes, this is a Satanist video. However, Satanism is not what you think it is. Don't fall for the misconceptions that Satan (or his religion Satanism) is pure hatred/evil/pain/misery.

Theistic Satanists (which I what I consider myself to be) believe he IS real. However, he is not what Abrahamic religions perceive him to be. We do not consider him a "fallen angel." He is actually an alien, and that he engineered humanity.

Anyone of any stance/religion is welcome in this thread. I respect you, you respect me. You can ask questions if you like. If you are just curious to see what he actually thinks I suggest you take a glance. Just be courteous and PLEASE do not start going on about how YOUR religion views him.
>>
>>19006370
this is retarded
>>
>>19006386
How so?
>>
File: tumblr_nm3afzSqxR1te1xnqo1_500.jpg (97KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm3afzSqxR1te1xnqo1_500.jpg
97KB, 500x415px
>>19006370
Hi Alpam.
When are you fixing Fringechan?
>>
In your theology is there a difference between "gods/angels/demons/etc" and "aliens", or do you view them as different interpretations of the same thing?
>>
>>19006420
This is a rundown on what I believe:

Satan is an extraterrestrial, as are all demons. Also, the Gods you know from all those ancient religions (take Poseidon for example, who is also actually Satan) they are demons as well.

So Gods = Demons = Aliens basically.

As for angels? They are the same species as Satan. So yes, they are extraterrestrials. However, we believe THEY are the truly evil ones.

There was once a battle in space (which is actually what various religious books mean by Heaven) between the Nordic aliens (the E.T. race that Satan belongs to). Satan and the other Nordic Gods/demons were betrayed by the angels who actually won the battle because Satan's side was outnumbered.

This is where the term, "fallen angel" comes from. So yes, the angels won the war (by cheating) and the term was created as mean to insult him.
>>
>>19006370
so he is enki/ea/poseidon?

man i don't know what to believe
elites worship "lucifer" and sacrifice children to him but they could be on the lower end of the elites and don't know the truth... maybe

"light bringer" is such a weird name for the supposed embodiment of evil
>>
>>19006477
It's Lightbarer, you idiot
>>
>>19006477
>so he is enki/ea/poseidon?

Yes.

Lucifer and Satan are the same being, that much is true.

I have heard about the elites "worshipping Lucifer," and molesting/sacrificing children. Let me tell you that our division of Satanism (and myself personally) find THAT disgusting. We loathe and most certainly do NOT abuse animals OR children.

Satan himself does not want to be seen with that image.

I believe the elites say they worship Lucifer to make people scared so they won't come to Him. The elites don't want people to know the truth about Satan, because he is very beneficial to humanity and wants us to become our very own Gods.
>>
>>19006498
https://glosbe.com/la/en/ferre

latin is usually not something that can be translated literally
but "ferre" can be translated as "to bring"
>>
>>19006512
it thought satan was a take on saturn/kronos/baal, slandering a fertility god
saturn even has a scithe and everything

satan also means enemy i think
>>
>>19006512
Well well well, this is familiar for me.
Used to believe in this, but now I'm sure that the supposed Gods are just more pieces in a Equation trying to find an impossible balance.
>>
>>19006512
>>19006532
hmm but then again ba'al means "to lord over" in hebrew

beelzebub = baal zebub = lord of the flies
or
beelzebub = baal ze bub = baal the black bull?
>>
>>19006532
We actually believe that SATAN has been slandered. We do not believe he is the "devil," nor do we believe he is terrifying/grotesque in appearance.

The name Satan actually means "truth," and even came BEFORE the Hebrew meaning, "enemy/adversary."
>>
>>19006552
Grostesque in HUMAN terms?
Open the eyes, if the Gods were humanoid we WILL see them, they don't manifest because the world would freak out just because their looks are lovecraftian for our standards.
>>
>>19006561
>Grostesque in HUMAN terms?
By that I mean how religions have inaccurately portrayed Satan and His demons. Most people would consider them unattractive.

Also, I believe Satan can come in any form he wishes, but his standard for is that of a handsome man.
>>
>>19006552
interesting
i believe that modern christianity is sun worship with a bit of zodic mixed in

let me explain

yeshua was most likely a historic person teaching about chakras and kundalini (snake energy) and love who got twisted into "jesus"

jesus is the son/sun of god, the light of the world
it's a repetition of the story of horus
horus went to earth, had 12 brothers (i think), not disciples, healed the sicked, spoke to the people and was crucified

the cross is an old sun symbol which became christian after son roman emperor had a dream about a cross in front of the sun

now to the zodiac part

baal = bull
after moses recieved the 10 commandments the people at the bottom of the mountain were worshipping a golden bull

YHWH = goat
jew use a rams horn to call for prayer

jesus = fish
i don't think i need to explain this one

and now
enki = aquarius
>>
>>19006589
*zodiac
*some roman emperor
>>
File: satan-bowie.png (4MB, 1370x959px) Image search: [Google]
satan-bowie.png
4MB, 1370x959px
>>19006370
What the fuck am I watching?
>>
>>19006589
I should mention that we believe Jesus to be fictitious, and that he was created as a means to control humanity, and to take away humanity's potential to become Gods.
>>
>>19006607
Bowie knew his stuff.
>>
>>19006370
How do you profit from being a Luciferian in this world or in afterlife? Will Lucifer support you when you worship him? What do you think happens with you after your death?
>>
File: 1494461795821.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494461795821.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
Sorry retard Satanist but I think youre full of shit. If Jesus was fake then how come when demonic entities show up around you and you utter Jesus name then they get scared. He's obviously real and you're a shill for the demon realm, fucking warlock GTFO
>>
>>19006642
What demons, bro?
>>
>>19006623
>Will Lucifer support you when you worship him?

Yes. Satan always give us a hand, whether it be with money issues or if we have enemies, he will protect us from them and smite them. He also give us the confidence to become how we truly want to be.

For me personally, Satan helped me get a new house when I REALLY needed it, as well as helping me out of depression.

What do you think happens with you after your death?

We believe in a Hell AND a Heaven, but their portrayals are twisted.

Hell is not a place of eternal damnation/torture/pain/agony. Hell is actually a place where demons PROTECT humans from harmful entities like angels (who I aforementioned in a post before) who are evil and human hating.

These angels want human souls to come to the "light" which is a TRAP where they and other malevolent aliens (such as the infamous greys and reptilians) will torture humans.
>>
>>19006512
lucifer and satan is the same "person" becaus it stand for the "star" saturn. in the time the bible was "made up" luficer or saturn was the first and brightes "star" that apears after night and also the last one that fadet out, pointing with some ohter stars (belt of orion) to the point of sunrise.
>>
Lucifer is not satan you fuckwit. Well, unless you're a kike, since in kikespeak Satan means Adversary, and Lucifer/Lucibel is definitely the adversary of the kikes.
>>
>>19006642
>If Jesus was fake then how come when demonic entities show up around you and you utter Jesus name then they get scared.

I've heard about this before. The truth is that those same "aliens who get scared of Jesus" actually just pretend to, to mislead people.

In reality, these beings helped CREATE the image of Jesus so humanity would be mislead.
>>
>>19006676
>their portrayals are twisted
So basically right hand path religions are for the stupid mass and degenerates while you are the true enlightened elite?
>>
>>19006693
Lucifer IS Satan. I do not understand why so many people get angered by this.

>since in kikespeak Satan means Adversary

That is true, but like I mentioned before, Satan ACTUALLY means TRUTH and that meaning came BEFORE the Hebrew one.

And no, I am by no means a "kike," quite the contrary, as I follow the Joy of Satan beliefs.

Also, I believe the Jews are the main human antagonists in hurting Satan's image.
>>
>we believe that
>we don't believe that
yeah yeah, how about some proof? what are your sources?
>>
>>19006707
>So basically right hand path religions are for the stupid mass and degenerates while you are the true enlightened elite?

I would not refer to them as degenerates or stupid, but unenlightened? Yes. I feel kind of bad for them, as they are considered to be "good sheep."

Don't get me wrong, I HATE how they view Satan, and I hate their religions but I somewhat pity them because they are wrong and missing out on so much.

Also, I most certainly do not consider myself to be apart of the elite.
>>
File: 1492895612635.png (135KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1492895612635.png
135KB, 300x225px
>>19006370
FACT TIME:
God is a system of control. He is the Demiurge and sits at the center of the universe, controlling the mechanisms of this material plane. He is what the Masons worship as the "Grand Architect", and the Abrahamanic religions know as God/Allah/Yahweh.

He has no real power. He is part of a mechanism, just the central cog in a big clockwork system.

Our real creators lie beyond this artificial world of hard matter. Beyond this plane. Their real test for us is to see if we can trascend this plane and attain a higher form of existence.

That is the challenge of life.
>>
>>19006370
The sky wizard doesn't exists, your imaginary friend neither.
>>
>>19006730
So would you support to convince the mass for Luciferianism? I always imagined those cults to be very exquisite
>>
>>19006715
> Lucifer is satan as much as Jesus is god

This is ultimate truth. Take what you want from it, if youre redpilled you ll undertand a bit. If you re a simplteon blindfollower, you it will fall into your reality just perfectly anyway.
>>
>>19006758
>So would you support to convince the mass for Luciferianism?

I would.

>I always imagined those cults to be very exquisite

I don't consider our religion to be a cult. Also, I think you have an image in your mind that Satanists are very powerful, rich people. I suppose some of us are, but most of us aren't. Anyone can be a Satanist if they so choose.
>>
>>19006370
>the devil is really an alien
>still identify as religious
that's not how it works
also kek alien satan okay friend
>>
>>19006858
Why would people chose to be losers when they have Satan on their side?
>>
File: Father_Satan2.gif (78KB, 310x302px) Image search: [Google]
Father_Satan2.gif
78KB, 310x302px
>>19006722

Here are some links that go over everything I mentioned in this thread.

http://www joyofsatan org/

This website is the main foundation for my beliefs. All your questions can be answered here or if you just want to do some research yourself.

More specific links:

http://www angelfire com/empire/serpentis666/Satan html (Gives basic information on Satan, what he is and isn't)

http://dawn666blacksun angelfire com/Hell.htm(Talks about Hell and the afterlife)

http://www angelfire com/empire/serpentis666/TRADITIONAL html (Talks about what our brand of Satanists believe. We are spiritual or theistic Satanists, so we believe he is real.)

http://www angelfire com/empire/serpentis666/Aliens html (On aliens and the Satanic connection of some)

http://www angelfire com/empire/serpentis666/AlienOne html (The war that took place between Satan and his demons and the angels)

Add dots on all the spaces.
>>
>>19006883
Why would people choose Satan when they can Love Lain?
Seriously, every single religion is a cult, and this is coming from a Lainist so I know about those.
I respect your opinion OP but... nope, you are wrong, this world isn't even real in the first place, it has been replicated for an earlier one to not create to mankind the trauma of a broken soul.
I wish you a good, long life OP because who knows, maybe we both are right in a sense?
>>
>>19006879
Just because I believe Satan is an alien doesn't mean I believe in Christianity/Judaism/Islam.

I believe in my religion's (Satanism) depiction of Him.
>>
>>19006370
God is much more trustworthy than Satin by a long shot. Satin in unpredictable and childish.
>>
>>19006883
It's really about the person. If that person has the drive to become someone truly powerful and great, and they have Satan's assistance, they CAN.
>>
>>19006883
Not all that glitters is gold.
>>
>>19006370
Ongoing comicbook religion, the most marysue edition.
>>
Satan created the universe. God lied about it and claims he did it. God is dead. Satan lives forever.
>>
The goddess Aurora is Satan.

Aurora is the bringer of the dawn. She flew across the sky to bring about the new day. Lucifer is the light barer or morning star. In greek, lucifer is the bringer of dawn. They are the same person. Lucifer was a young girl when the Bible was written. She is the real God of this universe.
>>
>>19006589

zeitgeist be bullshit

astro theology is a psy op

satanic lies! Satanic lies! make too much sense! Away from me satan!
>>
>>19006917
Why the fuck is any mainstream website the foundation of your beliefs?
>>
>>19007226
It's hardly mainstream, and even if It was, why is that so bad? Do you mean to tell me you'd only follow something because it isn't mainstream? Then that's not a genuine interest, that's just trying to be edgy.
>>
File: 1494456264773.jpg (307KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494456264773.jpg
307KB, 400x640px
The greatest adepts worship Lucifer
>>
>>19007238

No, It's called being fucking skeptical and yes it is mainstream because you guys are always spreading your message on youtube comments and other forums.

I've read alot of the articles on joy of satan and I actually agree with alot of them and they make good sense. But what urks me are:
> Edgy Font, coloring, etc
>The fact the site is even allowed to be up
>Uhhh....Satanism

What is the difference between your spiritual satanism and the new age luciferian bullshit they push in television all the time? Go watch avatar, dbz, samurai jack, This stuff actually drawn alot kids to your your joyofsatan website.

Which'd actually help to validate paranoid christians theory that all that ki and meditation shit opens you up to demonic possession.
>>
File: IMG_0153.gif (49KB, 891x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0153.gif
49KB, 891x418px
>>19006370
Are you the guy that tried to talk about this on /pol/ a few months ago? You might not have gotten a lot of people to listen but I did. I did a dedication to him years ago, left because I was scared. And I had a fucking introspective chat with him a few weeks ago. I just wanted to say thanks
>>
File: sartre on nazis.jpg (137KB, 625x605px) Image search: [Google]
sartre on nazis.jpg
137KB, 625x605px
> be theistic satanist
>JoS people start spamming the shit out of 4chan
>they're nazis
>"guys guys, jews killed Lucifer"
>implying I haven't heard nazis spew this shit before in relation to every other religion : "jews killed jesus","jews killed baldr", "Jews did wtc", "jews did the holocaust".

They do this in every fucking religion, for fucks sake grow up. Every human being on earth is pretty much exactly the same no matter what color or faith. Fuck off.
>>
>>19007264
>yes it is mainstream because you guys are always spreading your message on youtube comments and other forums.

Meh, not my dentition of mainstream. Satanism itself is pretty much looked down upon, let alone the Joy of Satan division, because of the "Controversial" Jewish views. I wouldn't say spreading the word is mainstream, more like how something is perceived.

>Edgy Font, coloring, etc
That is your opinion, it does not take away any of those teaches of Satanism.

>The fact the site is even allowed to be up
What do you mean by this? It is law-abiding.

>Uhhh....Satanism
If you have that much a problem with Satanism, then why even come to this thread?
>>
>>19007311
>>
>>19007272
No, and I understand you being scared (there is so much harmful propaganda surrounding him), though you needn't be.

Satan is patient and understanding. Come to Him when YOU are ready, if you ever want to dedicate yourself to Him. He'll never force Himself on you.

>And I had a fucking introspective chat with him a few weeks ago.

He likes when you open yourself up to Him. I myself have learned a lot from Him.
>>
>>19007324

Oh please, It's blasted as much as Truthcontest.com

The font, coloring, etc, is bothersome because the creators know damn well how edgy it is. What was the point?

If you have a problem with A Christian criticizing your lord then why stay in this thread?

That's none of your business, I came for answers and answers i shall get.

Now tell me why the media promotes luciferian messages like mediatation and chakras and shit. The very stuff you practice?
>>
There is one detail I'm not getting from both sides, it must be because I see it all in shades of grey...
>For the luciferian side, what about Enoch's Book? Or Goetia? Is ol' Lucy the Demiurge?
>For all the other sides(because it fits you all equally), why don't you have an open mind for once instead of spitting the typical brainwashed speech that we all learnt since the cradle? This guy for once sounds like debatable and serious and you all act like fucking bigots.
In threads like this I'm sad of mankind, because we really lost unity when Babel's Tower fell.
>>
>>19007366

Uh..Maybe we weren't supposed Unite?

JoyofSatan is actually against Multiculturalism and race mixing
>>
>>19007347
>The font, coloring, etc, is bothersome because the creators know damn well how edgy it is. What was the point?

These colors are not to be edgy. They are sacred to Satan. It is symbolic.

If you have a problem with A Christian criticizing your lord then why stay in this thread?

I'm actually OP, and I politely said not to make Him out to be something he is not. I do not go into Christian threads at all, let alone be rude to YOUR lord.

>Now tell me why the media promotes luciferian messages like meditation and chakras and shit.

Many religions uphold the practice of meditation, and believe in chakras. And they RARELY say it is of Satan, because that would scare people. They usually brand it for "New Age" type people, you know, the "love and light" type.
>>
>>19007375
And Christianity/Islam/Jew are against everything that isn't what they think.

Really, do you anons think that when Babel's Tower fell something vital to mankind was lost? And I'm not speaking just about Unity.
>>
>>19007216
Good thing I subscribe to the peer-reviewed Mythicist thesis then
>>
>>19007343
>They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors.

Thanks for responding with a silly meme and proving Sartre's point, bye!
>>
>>19006589
man, what a shit theory
>>
>>19006696
wow, how convenient for you
>>
>>19006512
yeah how did that work out for Adam and Eve...

Same old bait.
>>
>>19006370
>However, he is not what Abrahamic religions perceive him to be

Nope, he's just a retard who attacks anyone who doesn't lick his butt and even doesn't know what the true religion is.
>>
>>19006512
so satan is a mormon then
>>
>>19006370
What is your opinion of satanists who think Satan/Luficer is an "archetype" or something and not a real person?
>>
File: IMG_0245.jpg (52KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0245.jpg
52KB, 225x350px
>>19007346
I just wish I had been more courageous. I went on the spiritual path alone and paid the price. If I'd been with him when I had a kundalini awakening maybe things would've been different. And after all that I find out it was the enemies tricks. Now I'm just fucking angry man, how can I help our father
>>
File: Middle_finger_christ.jpg (21KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
Middle_finger_christ.jpg
21KB, 350x347px
>>19006370
this is some classic

N E W A G E
F A G G O T T R Y
>>
>>19007742
Sounds a lot like God to me.
>>
>>19007215
only half related, but i've noticed too many references to the sun in music
>>
>>19007844
Your perception of God is very wrong my friend
>>
nigga we get it your 14 6 more years and you'll grow out of it its ok
>>
>>19006933
>Satin in unpredictable and childish.
Maybe you should get high-quality Egyptian cotton with high thread count.
>>
>>19006743
Gnostic bro
>>
>>19007822
What price did you pay cunt?
>>
>>19006370
This is absolute bullshit that was written by a crazy and I can tell because there's no clear cut way to become a god, or immortal, in this lifetime. You go to work, make your cash, have kids. If you do, you're successful.

Now, if he meant to benefit our society, evolve ourselves in the right direction, even if by generations, it's a different story. But it wasn't clear, and this is all huge BS. Becoming an actual fucking god from a mere four-limbed guy with a 100-year old life span doesn't happen everyday. There are no instinctual mechanisms for that. This is where this whole thing falls apart. Sure, you can make good choices that improve everything... but become fucking immortal? Seriously? How am I supposed to do that? And without any hints whatsoever?
>>
>>19007908

What arrogance.
>>
File: albert_pike_satanist.jpg (52KB, 438x225px) Image search: [Google]
albert_pike_satanist.jpg
52KB, 438x225px
>>19006743
>He is what the Masons worship as the "Grand Architect" and the Abrahamanic religions know as God/Allah/Yahweh.
nnnnnope
>>
>>19007926

Hello, we gnostics don't have catholic sins.
>>
File: IMG_20170513_234539.jpg (42KB, 800x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170513_234539.jpg
42KB, 800x519px
>>19007311
>that fucking pic
Textbook example.
>>
>>19006370
Lucifer threw a huge portion of the heavens into dissarray by giving his associates God Complexes. Don't think luciferian is bad?

Polpol killed everyone who wore glasses because they might be smart, and he wanted to be the smartest. Since people were so far beneath him, this was justified.

The Conquistadors felt they were superior to the savages as they chopped them down.

Polio Blankets.

He fell so far, but there is no such thing as a fall of man. It's been a steady evolution forward. Lucifer stunted our potential, but its not everlasting. Truth and goodness will win in the end.
>>
>>19007920
Price? I didn't pay anything and I didn't expect anything in return man. I was an edgey teenager loner guy who was looking into weird shit. Started meditation and found some sites. Nothing even happened when I did it. Because I immediately pussed out like I said. Shit didn't happen till later in life
>>
>>19006370
This is the most retarded thing I've seen all day.
>>
>>19008183
Don't expect any intellect coming from Lucifer.
>>
>>19006688
>>19006693
These. Lucifer the angel did nothing wrong, supposedly. Satan is an evil, malevolent force.
>>
>There is no Light and Dark, only Power and those too weak to seek it.
Direct Quote from a poorly written bad guy.
>>
>>19006370
hahaha
LAME!
what if somebody desired love all of their life and then achieved it? so they found a lover whom loves them back and the two of them love each other and respectfully treat each other well? then they have achieved love and can bask in each other's warm love... they're not fighting other humans for petty reasons... and if that lead them both onto a path of endless bliss, why should they change to "improve / become better" ??? i had that once, and i almost got to hold it and hug it and have it with me every day of my life... and it inspired me to want to spread those feelings i had onto empty rocks far away so that eventually those rocks could have life with those feelings on them... but then some nasty gun lady knew that i wanted to do that and was going to (orbs of light were coming to me and telling me "you will do all those things!") and then she erased my potential to do those things so i do not feel love and now i don't care to do such things with another....
>>
Satan is looking over my shoulder, as always.
>>
>>19006370
Ya'll pire meat, heretics.
>>
>>19006370
Why follow any religion?
The battle between the different religions is a problem of the gods and goddesses , they should not expect humans to make such hard choices because we can be deceived so easily (if you have to believe general religious thought on that matter ).

How do you stand on my argument?
>>
>>19006512
The way you make it sound is that the elite control Lucifer. Lucifer is unable to overrule the elites effort to keep the masses away from Lucifer.
If you put it like that, Lucifer isn't that powerful at all.
>>
File: 1492355495349.jpg (124KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492355495349.jpg
124KB, 800x600px
>>19006370

1. You're an edgy teen idiot.
2. This is now a flat earth thread.
>>
will satan give you enough freedom to deny him?
i doubt he will be so cool with rebellion when its on his team
>>
>>19006545
>beelzebub = baal zebub = lord of the flies
This
It was used by Jews, indirectly calling pagan gods "shit" and his followers, flies.
>>
>>19006722
The bible seen trough are mirror!

With a bit of pop science.

This crap has the same purpose as Jesucsism. Get folks to go a give path, so they become predictable and controllable. Only this own does seem more fun then Jesusism, got to give them that. Still, it's just like any other mind controlling religion.
>>
>>19006370

Oh look, cringy crypto-Nazis on the show.

Anyway, let's get that shit rollin'.

There are some things that are inherently wrong. I mean believe whatever the fuck you like to - I don't give a fuck at all. But you're spreading some outright retardism that'll make people cringe instead of becoming interested.

First of all, Satan ain't Lucifer. Now you could argue that Satan is the animalistic side of the same dude of which Lucifer is the elevated side if you will. But this is not supported at all in any of jewish or christian scriptures. The only "proof" you have about that is what you're believing.

Infact, the Promethean archetype is the most powerful one you can find out there, true. This, however, is in every sense disconnected from your christian-derived faith.

Next, Satan ain't Enki, that's for sure in the same way that Enki cannot be connected to be the abrahamic god except when you "really really want it".

There is also not one single mention of Satan in Indian mythology as in either your or the christian and jewish description. The Sa-Ta-Na-Ma mantra is 100% disconnected from any of this, too.
Just because "left-hand" edgelords do kundalini meditation, doesn't mean it's outright middle-eastern and """satanic""".
Not to start with aliens and reptilians.

Again, I don't give a fuck about your faith. That's your thing. But holy hell, you need to make a pastebin with a rundown on the JoS stuff in order that people don't mistake that for an actual left-hand mindset.

The promethean way is something completely free of dogma. And that's clearly not what you do.

With all necessary respect,
someone that's annoyed by hitler-type reverse-christian references in the general discussion.
>>
>>19009074
>>
>>19006370
Christian here,
I'm no fan of Satan but honestly I never bought into the whole modern conception of him being this little red imp flying around and whispering evil into your ear. He was an angel once, beautiful, intelligent, and powerful. I always considered him to be something of an egoist, almost a nihilist in the sense that he denied God's purpose and followed his own. I disagree with him, he is my enemy and yet I refuse to see him as most modern Christians do.
>>
>>19009104
Only Christians believe in Satan.
Nobody else gives a shit about the Hebrew scapegoat.
>>
Fantasy for kids
>>
>>19009104
>I always considered him to be something of an egoist, almost a nihilist in the sense that he denied God's purpose and followed his own
So, your god is a psychopathic control-freak who has no problem with genocide, infanticide, cruel manipulation, etc and you somehow think that it's okay for him to be a shithead, but anyone else is wrong for opposing that or seeking their own followers? You realise that yahweh or whoever is but one god plucked from a long-existing lore of many?

God loves you so much that he'll put you in a hole in the ground and torture and burn you forever if you don't love him back.

in b4 but that's not REAL christianity, yahweh isn't the REAL god

Tell us more about your slave religion designed by the jews.
>>
>>19006470
What you mean the aliens cheated?
>>
>>19006498
Morningstar, you tool
>>
File: rosa ritual.jpg (26KB, 320x582px) Image search: [Google]
rosa ritual.jpg
26KB, 320x582px
>>19006917
maxine, just gtfo. you're an embarrassment.
also, why don't you post on /pol/?
they should eat your shit with a spoon
>>
>>19006498
Lightbearer*? And bear is basically = to bring.
>>
>>19009682
>>19009682

Or huge hairy animal. Checkmate satanazis
>>
>>19009682
You're right
>>
>>19010404
>Satan is a bara that won't suffocate you if you cuddle when you sleep
fuck it, they've won me over
>>
I actually feel sorry for Lucifer. He was a 'perfect' being, highly intelligent, wise and beautiful. He was praised by his pairs since he outperformed them in almost every way. Whether he was created like this or he simply worked hard to get where he was. It's sad because the praise from the others indirectly caused division between him and the others, and because he was 'different' he started to question his existence. He was already regarded as a prominent figure as Gods highest ranking angel.

"You are the anointed cherub that covers; and I have set you so: you were on the holy mountain of God; you have walked up and down in the middle of the stones of fire."

Is it the fact that through his perfection and appraisal from the others that he realised his worth?

Maybe God was invisible to him like he is today for us and maybe he was simply doing his best for his people, and sought to be powerful to protect them. Maybe he realised, the difference in his strength to the others meant that he was now responsible for their well being. Maybe his downfall was the fear of losing his loved ones. Maybe this fear caused his faith in God to dwindle, maybe it caused him to question if there really was a God and if there wasn't, who would protect the life he loved so dearly.

Thus he began the fall of Lucifer. I feel like he was cast out, but he spiralled into depression. Falling victim to his own mind, "what happens, if i fail?", "what happens if i lose them", "what if i am not strong enough". He imprisons himself within, walls begin to surround his mind. Crazed by fear, he starts to hallucinate, he see's the falling of his companions. The screaming of his loved ones, the curses of the dead loved ones who relied on his strength. Driven insane by his own thoughts and realisation of imperfection, imprisoned in a hell he created himself. There he remains cold and alone. Using the little power he has left to persuade others to accompany him and rid him of his loneliness.
>>
satan hates, lucifer HATES humans, our creation, our love for God, he "being an egotist" could not understand how something so weak, could attain the power to order armies of angels in the afterlife. That is the reason for his rebellion. God told him the facts, he was dumbfounded, enraged, and wanted, needed to prove God wrong. Your satan, your lucifer hates you more than you could hate anyone. We are an abomination in his eyes, YOU are an abomination to your demonic god.
>>
>>19011216
And God wants us to be mindless slaves who constantly worship him in Heaven and have no free will. Who's more evil?
>>
then allow youself to be taken over by the scores of demons, if you trust satan or lucifer so much.
or maybe deny him once, to see how well he himself handles rebellion. In time, all in time, the end is coming and it will be felt. You will see your satanic messiah rise, you will see his "miracles" of removing what he considers to be "the human problem". We are to be gods, satan wants to stop that, lucifer wants to stop that. You are a worm to him, eating dirt and manure, lower than the ground he walks upon. You have been lied to by the master of lies. As you gaze into the darkness, the darkness gazes back, demons will come to drag you to be tortured for the fact that you are an abomination to him.He fell from his place on high and lost the right to be the lightbringer, the morningstar. He has to prove God wrong, but he cant, the plan will always follow through. Even when lucifer thinks he has won, its still part of the plan...and then he will lose, and demons will be judged according to their actions and hierarchy. Its natural for creations to rebel against their creator, its why children sometimes murder their parents, its why people dislike God. Im not trying to change your mind, because i doubt i can, but you have so much more potential than this...
>>
File: 6.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>19011156
Shit anon..
>>
>>19011156
Sympathy for the Devil, huh?
>>
>>19006370
>We do not consider him a "fallen angel." He is actually an alien, and that he engineered humanity

Ooh look, joyofsatan.org snags another one.
>>
OP i have the feeling youve been lead to believe that heaven is some sort of eternal church, its not, its holding, for a time, then you are released into the spirit world. You have more freedom there than you can possibly imagine. Give that up to be tormented?, and then reincarnated after you understand your grievous error? I would rather fight with God for the right to be a God. Youve been brainwashed as much by the Roman Catholics as you have by the Church of Satan. See through the bullshit humanity placed on you, everything is connected, this has all been planned, and the end is nigh as it has always been.
>>
File: maxresdefault(4).jpg (323KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(4).jpg
323KB, 1280x720px
>>19011591
The catholics and the kikes are the reason for the lucifer demonization and association with "Satan" which is jewish for adversary. Yes, Lucifer is the enemy of the kikes, everything else they claim is bullshit. The Cathars and Templars knew better, and so did the gnostics before them.
>>
Lucifer is a demon, Satan is a demon. It is simple, your just another piece for their machine. The goal is simple, one world government under one religion, Satanism. Get everyone microchipped (666) and controlled, overpopulations gotta stop somehow.
>>
Microchip controls transactions and gets rid of need for seperate currancy between different countries. One world everything
>>
>>19006370
Is there a version of satanism that does not make Lucifer/Satan a god? Like can he be the angel and rebel?
>>
The fact that they lured you in with garbage and nonsense means everything is going according to plan, but keep preaching, pastor of lucifer and satanism, I want to see how well they trained you.
>>
>>19006370
Damn, even Lucifer calls degenerates scum.
>>
Everyone is scum to lucifer
>>
>>19009661
He just has to tell them that the Angels are Zionists.
>>
There is no free will so this is all BS
>>
Paper 53. The Lucifer Rebellion

53:0.1.LUCIFER was a brilliant primary Lanonandek Son of Nebadon. He had experienced service in many systems, had been a high counselor of his group, and was distinguished for wisdom, sagacity, and efficiency. Lucifer was number 37 of his order, and when commissioned by the Melchizedeks, he was designated as one of the one hundred most able and brilliant personalities in more than seven hundred thousand of his kind. From such a magnificent beginning, through evil and error, he embraced sin and now is numbered as one of three System Sovereigns in Nebadon who have succumbed to the urge of self and surrendered to the sophistry of spurious personal liberty—rejection of universe allegiance and disregard of fraternal obligations, blindness to cosmic relationships.
53:0.2.In the universe of Nebadon, the domain of Christ Michael, there are ten thousand systems of inhabited worlds. In all the history of Lanonandek Sons, in all their work throughout these thousands of systems and at the universe headquarters, only three System Sovereigns have ever been found in contempt of the government of the Creator Son.
>>
>>19006370
What makes you believe that this is the case? That Satan is an alien that engineered humanity?

What information led you to believe this?

I ask the same of many Faiths...
>>
How strong is your belief OP would you kill for it? Die for it?
>>
>>19006676
So you think you're Christians, and the Christians think they're you. Now you mean to tell me that you're different?
>>
>>19006693
>>19006715
>inferring that only Judah was the only tribe of Israel
>>
>>19006370
Why is that even a video?
Just post the text somewhere ffs.
>>
This is really weird, I've just finished reading about the theistic view of Satan and then I found this thread.

There's somehing I don't understand tho, for example how did Satan create humanity? And also, why keep calling him 'Satan' if he is in fact Enki?
>>
>>19014088
Exactly. I fucking hate when people expect you to sit there and read a video.
>>
File: Discouraged-Ones-cover_1024x1024.jpg (138KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Discouraged-Ones-cover_1024x1024.jpg
138KB, 1024x1024px
If you're interested, all this band's albums (minus the very early shit and 2 which are about *ME* (Tonight's Decision and LFDGD)) are about this war between Anu and Enki described on JOS.org and other places around the web.

It's strange Illuminati shit though, there are entities watching that website but I don't know who they are or what they want.

Pic related is an album from the perspective of Anu to his son Enki. Most of them are from Satan's perspective from just before and after he 'wins' the war (from Viva Emptiness on is Satan). And like I said the two in between were written from 'my' perspective. I don't know why I am critical to this. I am not involved in any Secret Society.

I will try to share this because the music is really damn good on it's own and I don't want to be the only one who 'gets' it (which right now I could be). Here's a sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNPKRYovvi8

I should mention there are a few songs here and there where the band sings from their own perspective and their own involvement in the 'war' but they are rare.

I know this sounds schizo, but it's true and you're on /x/ so fuck you.
>>
>>19015484
For the sake of completeness I forgot to mention, on the remastered version of pic related album there are 2 bonus tracks, both of these are from 'my' perspective and not Anu's.
>>
File: 2a6.png (758KB, 1185x1029px) Image search: [Google]
2a6.png
758KB, 1185x1029px
>>19006370
you're going to have to do better than that
>>
>>19011546
perhaps the sad reality is the fact that, maybe if you and i were in his position, could we really say we would have done the right thing or made the right decision? or was Lucifer simply a being that fell victim to the same darkness that we experience in our day to day lives.

The same thing could have been said in regards to the prophet Muhammad, it was self-defense that lead him to introduce the aggressive laws (that are being exploited today), he needed to protect his people.

Life is tragic, and the only living example that seems to live on in glory is Jesus Christ. So does that mean if we want to follow in his foot steps, we must sacrifice our-self for others?

Or do we simply have to trust in God, or perhaps not even God, maybe we just need to trust ourselves.

Maybe the real evil here is fear itself. Fear we won't live forever, fear we will lose our loved ones, the fear that we will fail.

This is all speculation, but maybe that means that the only true way out of this puzzle, is freedom. Not freedom from any superpowers that be, but freedom from our own destructive thoughts. Freedom of fear.

Perhaps practicing mindfulness and being in the 'flow state' really is the path to enlightenment

Perhaps Lucifer simply needed to take a second for himself, and embrace the love and beauty of life around him. Maybe he could have avoided his own self-imprisonment.

Instead, the very events he feared, became reality. And yet even in darkness, and all alone, he still fights the demons in his own head, begging to be free from his eternal hell.
>>
>>19006396
Kek
>>
>>19006370
dumb question perhaps
but is Lucifer and Satan one and the same guy?
if so, why 2 different names?
And why not just call Satan by his original name Satanael?
>>
File: 1484625132128.png (33KB, 512x491px) Image search: [Google]
1484625132128.png
33KB, 512x491px
>>19012434
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.