[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 12

File: lost_between_worlds.jpg (591KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
lost_between_worlds.jpg
591KB, 1600x1600px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19001664
>>
Links to IRC and Discord communities:

https://pastebin.com/DCdHAzL0
>>
Offering tarot readings for 3 lucky people.
>>
>>19004468
am i on his mind at all anymore? what are his feelings?
>>
>>19004468
What will she do about me? what decision will she make?
>>
>>19004480
Yes, you're on his mind. But with longing and fear as well as memories of good times together.

6 of cups, 5 of cups and Judgement.
>>
>>19004483
I think I'll need more context behind your query here.
>>
>>19004468
F sing
Love reading
>>
>>19004485
yikes. why is judgement there? :(
>>
>>19004489
She's indecisive about her feelings. As far as I know, she doesnt know if she still likes me, if she sees me only as a friend, or if she prefers not to be around me anymore.
>>
>>19004490
Got the Lovers, the Fool and 3 of swords.

It looks to me that things will be tough in yout relationship, where he plays the fool and ignores your needs. Needless to say, a lot of his flaws will cause the breakup, but I feel you can cope. The Lovers card isn't just a card of love, but a card of tough decisions.

>>19004494
It's what I drew. I don't know why it's there, but that card shows me more that he fears the truth of the matter at hand.

>>19004499
For that, I drew the 10 of swords, page of cups and 4 of wands.

She seems indecisive due to an element of distrust, possibly caused by past relationships failing her. But she'll pull through and open up to you more, in due time. Just give it time, be patient and show her that you're not out to harm her or use her. Be a friend first and foremost. Then, let her choose what she feels is right.
>>
>>19004490
Thank you>>19004518
>>
>>19004528
I hope it helps you. I think the advice here is more important than whether or not this happens, but I'm hoping that my reading's wrong and you actually prosper.
>>
>>19004468
Up for another read by any chance?
>>
>>19004553
Hmm... Sure. Why not? What's your query?
>>
>>19004468
If you are still doing readings can i have a general one please?
>>
Doing crappy readings. Get your tarot here.
>>
>>19004564
Well, I think I'll do a one-card draw for you.

8 of wands.

Planning is the order of the day. You're the type of person who's probably unsure of their path and where life will be headed because of your choices. Confusion will be your epitaph if you don't step back and try to see with an unclouded mind.

>>19004568
What makes your readings crappy?
>>
>>19004568
Can i have a general one please?
>>
>>19004568
i need a shitty love read
will i get what i want if i ask him for what i want?
>>
>>19004571
Thanks
>>
>>19004568
Thanks.

How do I master my emotions? Where should I start?
>>
>>19004554
Not him, but if you can do one for me too it would be great. Why is she suddenly ignoring me? Is it because she found someone else or am I just thinking too much? It's been gnawing at me.
>>
>>19004584
I don't think this needs a reading, to be honest. But a word of advice from my own experience.

You're definitely thinking too much. Everyone has their stresses, not only you. She may feel that you're cloying or overbearing in her life, even though she does love you or like you, so her doing this may simply be her wanting to take a step back to relax and take a break from things.
>>
>>19004554
What are the chances of me and L ending up together, and if so what should be my next move? Male.
>>
>>19004590
I would've said so too, but it was just a very sudden thing. We had a great date then a great talk, then she just started to ignore me. I thought I was being overbearing so I didn't bother her for the first 3 days, but it's been going for almost a week.
>>
File: 20170502_212313-1.png (67KB, 1043x449px) Image search: [Google]
20170502_212313-1.png
67KB, 1043x449px
>>19004468
>>19004568
Did I just make a mistake? Didn't sound like she cared... Will she tomorrow though? Is there anything I can do
>>
>>19004605
Then try to initiate contact with her and ask her what's the matter.

>>19004600
4 of swords, the Chariot and 10 of pentacles say that your next move should be to wait and be patient. Befriend her and don't let the spaghettin leech out of your pockets. Then, that's when you make your move... When she's comfy with you as a friend. You'll end up together once you cool yourself and build a meaningful friendship.
>>
>>19004611
I think I'll need more context on this.
>>
>>19004568
may i have a reading about financial?
>>
>>19004571
I'm drunk and care less.

>>19004572
I hate doing generals. But ok.

Your main card in is the Knight of Swords. You have high ambitions, and are looking at very little else around you as you pursue your goal. Next up is The Fool, but it's reversed. This suggest that though you embark on a new journey, you refuse to look at where you came from, or even where you're going. You are aimlessly wandering, though not without careless prediction like an upright Fool, you are simply proceeding as you see fit. You also have a reversed Ace of Cups in line. This is suggesting that you are neglecting emotional needs, or considerations. Perhaps someone close to you is asking you not to pursue your path, or you are neglecting them in spite of it. The final card in my draw, the 4 of Cups, suggests this is the wrong choice. I am uncertain if this is because they are feeding you false confidence or if because they are simply not being honest with how they are feeling, but this is a sign that you are getting spoiled with allowances, and that you need to be more considerate of those around you.
>>
>>19004617
>Then try to initiate contact with her and ask her what's the matter.
>implying I haven't tried
Well, whatever. If you don't feel like doing one for me, can >>19004568 pick my request up? >>19004584
I'm going to bed so thanks in advance.
>>
>>19004575

As much as you think this Casa Nova is a Knight of Cups, you might find him to be a reversed 10 of Cups. The guy is inexperienced, and not exactly looking for a relationship commitment.. he's still trying to discover what one of those really is (Page of Pentacles).
>>
>>19004617
Sounds just like the advice a good friend gave me last night. Much appreciated.
>>
>>19004621
>Be me
>Its super late
>Want to chat with anyone except just one guy in voice chat one on one
>Female friend I have a thing for joins
>I join
>He laugh at me for the implications
>Try to make it a joke by saying GO TO SLEEP then disconnect
>Come back ten seconds later
>Already forgot what was being said now but I ask if I should go
>She says no
>After she goes to sleep he calls me an orbiter in our conversation but desu my brain is fried at this point no idea what were talking about
Really activates my autism
>>
>>19004643

Sounds like the other guy has some competition envy. But yeah dude, be more up front and don't like douches as such steal your chances.

Orbiting, btw, it highly obvious and super annoying. Contribute to the conversation.
>>
>>19004649
This.

Firstly, orbit less and talk more. Be more social. Secondly, the guy's probably just teasing you and wanting to test you. Play along with him and be clever about it.
>>
>>19004649
Ive known both of them for months but Im always noided about how I come across socially

Im not concerned about him like that desu I dont want a relationship I just want her to be a friend to me since I only got literally one long term friend and shes cool

Im scared she will think back on my behavior tomorrow and feel I was being weird ;___;
>>
Long time no see /div/, not doing readings yet, but am looking for someone to do one for me, for reasons.

Any diviners on rn?
>>
>>19004664
Right here. What do you need?
>>
>>19004583

Don't give a fuck.
I'm sorry, that wasn't real advice, that was rum and coke.

Alright.

Main card; 8 of pentacles.

Obviously a sign of a great amount of work, but this is also calculated, and planned. You recognize many of your lagging behaviours, and are willing to rectify them.

Reversed Tower; this calls out as a past issue to me.. you are thinking that everything you've done so far has left a black mark on your record, so to speak. That everyone henceforth will know what you have done and expect the same in the future for you. Worry not my friend, this is not the case.

Reversed King of Wands
You have a natural instinct in leading.. it's difficult for you to not be able to speak your mind when you see a better solution, and to follow the example of others. You must take charge with this knowledge, not egotistically, but tactfully. When you actually have a solution, speak up about it. No one is going to be upset that they are wasting an extra few minutes talking about a different potential strategy, and everyone will be a little more respectful of your position.

Next... Reversed wheel of fortune... which tells me reading up to this point you feel like telling me you've tried all this before and it has not worked... but have you really tried?

Final card.. Reversed Ace of Pentacles...

In the end you are not really feeling the resolve to master your emotions. Some outside influence must come along to shake you from your seat. Thinks are a little too comfy for you, now. Though you feel uncomfortable with your emotions, rocking the boat by neglecting them is not actually an option you foresee at the moment.
>>
>>19004666
Huge props, anyways, i'd like to know:

Should I consider a career change?
>>
>>19004611

buy her a life alert bracelet
>>
File: 1494652012259.jpg (45KB, 363x364px) Image search: [Google]
1494652012259.jpg
45KB, 363x364px
>>19004651
>>19004651
I really didnt mean to orbit tonight but I should have realized it. I dont think she considers me that, scared she might start though : (

And yeah I know he is just like that lmao

Tbh bigger problem than not talking to her is I think I talk to her too much. Im more social than most of our sperg friend group so I talk to everyone but from her pov it might seem like wtf why is he always here when I am
>>
>>19004674
The only person who needs one for accusations of retardation by myself is myself
>>
>>19004670
7 of pentacles, 8 of cups and 3 of pentacles suggest to do so. Just mind the resulting stress of being on a probationary period. And be sure to find a job before you leave your current one.

>>19004682
Maybe you should take your feelings for her in private and try to find a way to work with her better, to evolve as the type of person she'd rather have you be.
>>
>>19004623

So three things stand out to me here
1) Ego
2) Abrasive and/or oversensitive attitude
3) Impatience

The great big pile of fortune offered by the 10 of Pentacles is carefully being guarded by the clawing 7 of Wands. This distrustful, angry and easily irritated animal is the key to your success, but it must be treated carefully. Patience is key, here. Stop trying to rush, stop trying to lead. Be in control, but not in terms of time. Your patience will allow you to direct the flow of events. Focus on those, rather than the time they are enacted.
>>
>>19004688
Shes already said a couple times Im fine as I am dont worry about anything

>Tfw worrying rn
>>
>>19004688
Thanks man, really appreciate it man. Not sure if that 8 of cups is the present? Cuz it honestly hits p close to home.

Once again, thank you my dude.
>>
>>19004669
That's honestly very accurate. Thank you. This clears some things up. Also your readings are far from shitty.

When you say rocking the boat doesn't feel like an option, is it because I feel that it isn't? Am I wrong for not rocking the boat? Should I rock the boat and sturr things up? I get what you'resaying at this point. But what I'm unsure is wether or not shaking things up is the proper way to go about things, unless it's going to help my situation.
>>
>>19004706
Glad to help.

>>19004702
Alright. so now comes the big step. You know how she feels, right? Make the effort to adapt to her needs from you as a friend.
>>
Trading: will he ever love me again?
>>
>>19004584

Alright, so right in the middle we have an inverted Queen of Pentacles.... so while this girl looks like she's not exactly in a place of prosperity, she actually believes she is capable of great things. Looking towards her future, we see the Knight of Pentacles, suggesting slow but steady and strong progress. Perhaps she has just started studying something, or has embarked on a new career that will take her some place new. This leads to her hope of the Ace of Cups, which is where she hopes to find her soul mate.. or at least a life partner.. in a place that is complimentary to her new life.

Looking back.. and at you. 8 of Cups.. which suggests that she.. to put it harshly.. sees you as a bit of a sad sack. You're not outgoing or ambitious enough for her, and (leaping) sees you as a bit of a charity case.. though that does not mean her care is disingenuous, it just means it's not romantic. Her final thoughts about you are a reversed Knight of Swords. Essentially a coward's card. You're afraid of independence, and this might be why she tries to care for you.
>>
>>19004693

>1) Ego
>2) Abrasive and/or oversensitive attitude
>3) Impatience
hit me hard like a train, this is the issues i'm facing right now.

>The great big pile of fortune offered by the 10 of Pentacles is carefully being guarded by the clawing 7 of Wands.
greatly intrigued by this

> This distrustful, angry and easily irritated animal is the key to your success, but it must be treated carefully. Patience is key, here.
so basically i should solve those 3 issues above first then it'll sort out

anyway, thank you so much for reading me.
>>
>>19004710

Rock the boat as hard as you can.. not to tip it over, but to give everyone a fun ride.

Your confidence, when you find it, will be kind and wise, but at the moment you've got your own fears to overcome which might make you come across unintentionally. You have to gather your courage and practice speaking your mind. You have a lot of great ideas to share, but you just need to be more tactful, open and practised at sharing them.
>>
>>19004568
Will he ever want to be in a relationship with me again? What can I do to make it happen?
>>
>>19004568

Heya, if you're still around. Should I stay where I am or move back where I was before? I feel like I've tried to go forward and gotten stuck, not sure what to do.
>>
File: 20170513_034151.jpg (101KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
20170513_034151.jpg
101KB, 330x330px
>>19004711
You mean stop worrying? Ive made a lot of progress on that actually

Its just hard bcuz shes one of my all time favorite people. Ive had that feeling with other friendships and they all died some way or another. Doesnt seem like they ever resume with me
>>
>>19004744
It's a good thing you mentioned that because your problem is codependence. You need to learn to cope with the fact that they can't fullfill the needs that you require from them, until you figure out that only you can fullfill those needs for yourself.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
Does he call or text me today?
>>
File: Potato.png (35KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
Potato.png
35KB, 375x360px
Sorry to anyone I missed, but I'm too tired to read any more. Have a fantastic day, everyone.
>>
>>19004760
Apology not accepted
>>
>>19004737
Thank you for the response. Honestly. This helps immensely! God bless.
>>
I will be trading, send me a message through discord.
>>
File: lover003[1].jpg (139KB, 566x864px) Image search: [Google]
lover003[1].jpg
139KB, 566x864px
Gypsy cards reading.

5 people, 1 question each. If I have time and energy, I will answer more questions.

I don't need your personal info, I just need direct question regarding your future.

I rarely give advice on what you should do. So don't ask me "what should I do" type of questions.

Thank you.

Go
>>
>>19004802
How's the tarot deck coming along?
>>
>>19004825
I've felt really bored and dissatisfied lately. What is there to look forward to in the future?
>>
>>19004833
I see a visit and that you will get in a fight or being angry because of dishonesty. But this is OK, because right after that future is happier for you. I see new beginning.
>>
>>19004825
is L going to return to me?
>>
>>19004836
Thank you!
>>
>>19004838
You've asked about L so many times from every reader. It's like you actually want a reader to just tell you yes and give you false hope.
>>
>>19004841
first time asking actually, you're probably mistaking me with someone else
>>
>>19004825

A guy I was with has lied about a lot of things, especially stuff between us and it's hurt a lot of relations with our mutual friends. Will he realize that he's better off coming back into the fold by being honest?
>>
>>19004825
i've decided to move my ass out to Canada this year for new life, will i have a good career?
>>
>>19004838
Looks like L did not get the "message" at all or L is ignoring you. Also I see a fire between the two. The fire/danger will stay and not go away.
>>
>>19004846
He knows clearly what is going on, but he doesn't want to benefit his enemies or people he don't like. This won't change. Ego.
The problem is, that if he is in wrong, others will be correct, this is something he can't handle and won't allow.
>>
>>19004849
ignoring is somewhat accurate.
Does the fire seem entirely negative? things used to be quite passionate between us.
>>
>>19004847
You will move, but not so soon.
I see dishonesty in your house/home. But unexpectedly everything will go well. Going well might result in staying where you are... for longer time.
>>
>>19004854
Passion is not that big within a man anymore.
So I more think it is fire as a danger/consequences, not passion.
>>
>>19004825
She Will not be sincere in what way?
>>
>>19004858
time to let go then i suppose. thank you.
>>
>>19004861
She can't keep up with giving false love. So mask will go off after some time. After all that, you will find unexpected happiness. Karma
>>
>>19004863
Entirely up to you.
>>
>>19004856
not this year? its time to push harder for me then. also, if you don't mind, i want to ask one more question. will me and my current gf made it to marriage?

anyway, thank you so much for your reading.
>>
>>19004872
I still see some weird stuff.

I see man unable to do anything (your father, old friend, ... someone you know).
It is well desired for him to give you money after he dies. After you get the money (or something very of value) you will marry. Also, you will lie about the money in the marriage.
>>
>>19004825
What's going to happen between C and I?
>>
>>19004869
Thank you for saving my time. She has not even talked to me yet.
>>
>>19004825
Will mex and I ever meet again? and if so, will it be as glorious our first gettogether?
>>
File: laotzu1.png (11KB, 163x194px) Image search: [Google]
laotzu1.png
11KB, 163x194px
Hello,

I can do four or five I Ching readings, maybe more. I've got about an hour to spare so that's the other potential cap.

I won't do yes/no style questions and won't "mind read" other people. I also reserve the right to ignore the preceding two conditions but you'll almost certainly find the "answer" you get to be a question to ask yourself.

I just need your question and for you to have fully formed the question clearly in your mind.

Let's do this!
>>
>>19004882
Funny story.
You two will start rough, but it will be a nice relationship surprisingly.
>>
>>19004878
so... me and my gf will made it? thank you for your answer. have a blessed day, 4chanTeller
>>
>>19004887
I see a bumpy road and some money problem.
Can't see clearly what will happen between you two.
>>
>>19004905
Looks like yes.
>>
>>19004900
Any girl will ever love me someday?
>>
Looking for a general reading on my financial future if anyone is up for it.

I've recently gotten married, started a new job, am moving, having a kid, looking at buying a house and new car and things although fast feel like they're good.

I recently out of nowhere started getting urges to buy lottery tickets and found my first four leaf clover yesterday. (My wife just has to look st the ground and she finds twenty)

So I just want to know if I'm about to hit it big or at least be able to afford all this new stuff coming my way.

General info is as followed and if you need more info I can provide.

NAC
Pisces III
Orange
>>
>>19004900
Hello,

how is my business career looking in the near future?

Thank you
>>
>>19004900
How do i get back in touch with what used to fulfill me so very much?
also, would you be so kind as to provide the hexagrams drawn? im a student of the I Ching myself
>>
>>19004912
thank you very very much, i will do my best in life. have a blessed day, 4chanTeller.
>>
File: 1494248180740.jpg (27KB, 374x395px) Image search: [Google]
1494248180740.jpg
27KB, 374x395px
Still here
>>19004611
>>
>>19004914
Never change 4chan as we kick off with a yes/no question.

The reading you got was 28->11 (1, 4, 5).

Preponderance of the Great changing to Peace.

The starting hexagram shows a house whose roof is about to collapse. This is clearly a disagreable situation but you shouldn't be alarmed - the message isn't that you face imminent disaster but that you should move - it can do you no harm if you're not stood under it!

The relevant changing line four seems to suggest you have it in you to be loved but to get what you really want you need to stay true to yourself. You might get the facade of what you want in if you go full Chad but it won't last.

Consider as well that the superior man is willing to go it alone to get what he wants.

TLDR; yes but not if you wallow in self pity - be true to yourself and things will come together as they should.
>>
>>19004935
Thank you noble friend
>>
>>19004918
2->64 (2, 4, 6)

The Receptive changing to Before Completion.

The Receptive suggests it is not a time to lead but to follow - to be receptive to advice and the signs of the times. It also suggests that hard work and effort will be required.

The relevant changing line is 4 which suggests things will be okay as long as you're careful and prudent. On the other hand it also suggests the results are not yet in and what you do in the near future will decide the outcome. The answer to your question then seems to be your question but the important point is not to take risks at this time - now is not the time for expansion.

The resultant hexagram is Before Completion which again says don't rush things before they're ready.

If I was going to make a bold guess I'd say "don't ignore what your father/mentor/partner is telling you".
>>
>>19004900
what does my near future look like ? any improvements or good news ?
>>
>>19004825
Can I have career advice please. I still dislike my job and I wonder if theres anything better out there for me
>>
>>19004921
59->29 (6)
Dispersion changing to The Abysmal (Water)

I'm not sure what to make of this. I'm always slightly annoyed and equally pleased when the reading is what seems obvious without a reading.

Whatever it is, it seems to be something inside you that's holding you back (like, duh yeah!). It's not something you can just fix instantly, it's going to take slow and gradual work. You may have to address some bitter truths. It feels like the root of this may be a disagreement with someone. Either way the resultant hexagram suggest perhaps that you may need to flow onwards or find something to fill the gap.

I'm interested to know how you interpret the reading.
>>
>>19004949

Thunder.

Okay, either you know the answer to this and the oracle can't believe you're asking or something unexpected and significant is about to happen.

In the bigger picture this won't be a major event. Unless it shocks you into action and you either change your ways (if appropriate) or take advantage of an unexpected and seemingly unfortunate situation (find the silver lining) in which case it could be a life changing event. As always, the choice is yours. Well, almost always, maybe if you got 23 it would just suck.
>>
>>19004970
Re-reading your question I think the oracle is imploring you to take some control of your situation.
>>
>>19004900
I've not run out of steam yet so I'll take a few more if anyone wants.

The readings seem to be taking about fifteen minutes each to consider and write up so you should be able to figure out when I'll get to you.

I always appreciate feedback - even if it's just "that was bullshit" but I prefer to know why it was bullshit so I can tune my intuition.

I can commit to at least three more.
>>
>>19004951
You have HUGE potential. You love writing and you must start a youtube channel because you'd have so much to say about what you're passionate about. I see the light of the future in front of you.. It can change yr life completely! I see a new beginning.. Freshness.. Passion... Creativity... Innovation..Wealth... Youtube.. Vlogging.. Now you must deicide between yr current shitty situation and a paradise life in front of you. Start that new dream career. Now! You feel it in yr heart... It's a burning desire.. An urge to really start that amazingness... You are a genius...so creative..so many ideas... but if you choose this current lifestyle.. You'll waste your potential... Do it ! Make that happen, creative genius.
>>
>>19004960
wu's translation of line 6 seems to be fitting here.
At the time of dispersion, he disperses what hurts him and alleviates what worries him. No error.
since i asked "how" i take this as a : dont fight exhausting battles now, rather distance yourself from hurtful elements around or within you. One step backwards may prevent a lot of trouble.
>>
>>19004921
I see a glimpse about Costa Rica regarding your life... Travel.
>>
>>19004949
You don't love yr partner anymore. Why wasting time being in that empty relationship?
>>
>>19004918
I see sports and aerial stuff..
>>
>>19004915
I see fashion and t-shirts. I see a decision regarding wealth and fashion.
>>
>>19005015
Cool. It's one of those lines that's meaning is totally clear if you know what it's meaning is and it seems you do. Good luck anon!
>>
>>19004914
Weight loss and moving abroad... Also your hairstyle ...your shoes.. Change them
>>
>>19004905
Those drugs aren t good for yr health... Please... And quit smoking... You have better thing coming but these things are not for you
>>
>>19004887
That blonde girl is waiting
>>
>>19004900
Whats my gift? In what in good at?
>>
>>19004984
there was a time where i had pure and undifferentiated creative power flowing through me, it felt like i had experienced Hexagram no.1 from first hand experience. Not really sure how to phrase this as a question but i want to be that again. Any insight you can provide?
>>
>>19004846
I see babies and mothers
>>
>>19005027
very much so. Thanks and you too. keep the good work up.
>>
>>19004741
Neither. Find another lifestyle and live in the present moment...not yr past...let go of that.. It's pointless... I mean, right now... You are living a tidious lofe..boring.. No fun... No happiness.. No love... No fulfillment.. Jump into another version of reality by making big decisions. Dream big and make it happen... Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW!!!!!!!! I see Light roght in front of you.. Go
>>
>>19005047
Is my father the reason of my problems?
>>
>>19005038
Not him, but I really see clearly. Get rid of all of those friends that are holding you back... You are afraid.. Please, you are so so much more than you feel it right now... Don't let your past undesirable events and mistakes fool you... You are so much more.
>>
>>19005055
Yes. Stay away from drama. It's holding you back.. I see.. You feel trapped inside pressure that is coming from him... And your aunt is so so rude.. Traumatic.. Let go of this lifestyle.. Start a new life on yr own... Start creating yr financial independence ... You are wasting yr life if you continue this way
>>
>>19005055
Also... I see a little baby.. Or a younger sister..
>>
>>19005034
12->38 (1, 2, 5)
Standstill changing to Opposition

Standstill or stagnation shows the creative and the receptive moving apart. The resultant hexagram also pictures divergence. To me it feels the is an inner conflict you need to resolve before you can find what you're looking for.

It feels like you feel you need a gift to be whole but you won't find your gift until you are whole. The situation will resolve itself eventually if left to itself but that means you going to have to accept yourself as you are now. You don't need a gift to have worth.
>>
>>19005055
I can answer any question. Just ask me. I feel you
>>
>>19005062
>>19005064
Thank you
I have had readings about that someone for about a year. No clue who she is
I also dont have a way to get away from him but sounds about right
>>
>>19005033
she probably is.. i have no means of reaching out to her though
>>
>>19005069
What will be of him and my mom? Will any of us 3 ever be happy?
That is all i really wanna know, this can get extremely toxic
>>
>>19005074
Go there
>>
>>19004468
are you still doing readings? mind giving me a general one please?
>>
>>19004825
Love reading
>>
Is the university the right path for me?
>>
>>19004825
Where will I meet my next partner?
>>
>>19005076
He has a health problem, right? He's really anxious about that.. And I feel violence coming from him... He s feeling up and down ..up and down.. He may also suffer from bipolar disorder.. Depression.. That's a traumatic environment for you... Your mother should think about a breakthrough... And you.. Start creating smth... Save yr future.. Save yr mother....
>>
>>19005069
J true feelings for me
>>
>>19005079
wish it was this easy
>>
>>19005084
I see engineering..
>>
>>19005084
And I see cars... Tell me some more
>>
>>19005081
I am not him but ask me anything. I see clearly
>>
>>19005038
The Clinging / Fire
This is something you can't hold, it has to hold you. You need to embrace "the will of heaven" to let heaven shine through you. On the other hand you ought to consider the nature of fire - it's brief and burns out quickly and can't be grasped (although you can hold the fuel - can you without burning yourself?). Do you miss the point if you expend your energy chasing that which can't be caught?
>>
>>19005089
Holy fuck you are so right its amazing, he takes meds and it is a depression kind of thing, still, most of the problems come from him as a person not the disorder. Thank you for all the help, its way more than i had hoped to get, i have no words
>>
>>19005091
Reformulate please, are you asking me if someone has true feelings for you?
>>
>>19005107
Sorry,haha
J feelings for me
>>
>>19005098
Not him, but mind if I ask you a couple? I'm interested to see what you see.
>>
>>19005083
Join a library.
>>
>>19005098
I'm not that person but what do you see happening in my career please?
>>
>>19005069
Ms feelings about me?
>>
>>19005102
very accurate, i knew at the time that i am but the vessel being engulfed by it. I suppose the best i can do is becoming more receptive.
>>
>>19005094
Cars scare me, I will never drive one. I am good with computers and interested in books and languages. Applied to uni and waiting for the results at the moment but starting to feel that maybe I should be on a more spiritual path instead.
>>
>>19005104
You're welcome. Wish you all the best, take care.. Start writing about yourself and your current situation.. Start a journal.. A secret one, in your pc, just for you.. And go from there... Journaling is seriously LIFE-CHANGING. Ask yourself questions...deep questions...There's so much power and potential in writing down and organizing all your powerful ideas this way..
I highly, highly reccomend to journal every single day. Start right now.
Remember, it shouldn't represent a recording of your life. Your journal is a place for you to change your life for the better and to break free of time wasting habits. Planning. Planning. Doing. Doing. Planning . planning. Radical action in real life. Radical action in real life. Courage. Courage. Make it happen. Make it happen. First, figure out what you really want in life.. Who you want to be... No limits.. No cages.. No more drama.. No more sadness.. Search for your true calling... Start moving towards those goals.. towards that new life. Work on a passionate hobby daily... You can turn your passions onto a career. Just go for it. Once you realize you deserve better you'll start having real motivation and therefore.. Real positive results...Key: Take the first two.. Three.. steps.. Your calling will unfold beautifully... The point is to discover what you really want and move away from drama.
Don't spend time focusing on pointless activities.. Start anew... Now. The ultimate key: COMMITMENT= Discipline
>>
Im trading,

My question is where will I find love.
>>
>>19005178
I see somebody recommending you engineering. Not that you' ll follow this path..
>>
>>19005069
Don't know if you still are doing these.

My question is where will I find love. Also will she look like.
>>
>>19005204
Well that is spot on, exactly what is happening
>>
>>19005178
And those cars I see.. They represent.. Great diatance... Your parents saying to you that they will miss you so so so much...
>>
>>19005115
Feel free to ask me
>>
>>19005215
How well will the investment I'm making work out for me?

Who or what is standing in the way of us getting closer?

Who is the one who released the curse that affected the ritual?
>>
>>19005215
Can I have a reading too?
Is my love life over?
>>
>>19005205
I see some kind of brain fog.. Confusion.. You should start a healthy diet. And yr sleep pattern is unhealthy. Please.. Take care. Yr love life will be wow. But start taking care of your health first.
>>
>>19005240
Thank you. okay any suggestions. I mean I do have PTSD also and I have been under a lot of stress.
>>
>>19005228
Don't include any entity is those practices.. Detach yourself from those malicious vibes. Use the POWER peacefully not against someone's wellbeing. And again.. Use it in the white way.. Not in the black way.. It's a tool.. Let go of darkness, please, you are so bright. Know yourself. You are a royal soul, you must use the power in a beautiful way. Let go of addiction. Be yourself, you are light.
>>
>>19005254
>>19005111
Pls?
>>
>>19005010
Thank you! Have a great day !
>>
>>19005253
Read Eckart tolle's books: The power of now, Stillness speaks, A new earth. Most importantly... Practice 30 minutes of mindfulnes meditation daily.
>>
>>19005254
Hi I have a query.
When will I find love?
>>
>>19005263
You're welcome :) Have a great day too
>>
>>19005262
I don't understand the question, pls can reformulate.. Rewrite that question please :)
>>
>>19005266
I see winter.. I see snow.. I see mountains..
>>
>>19005270
Does J loves me? :X
>>
>>19005228
And also, I see passive income.. Multiple streams of income..
>>
>>19005196
Thanks again, i had one once where i wrote about dreams, ideas and etc i will follow your advice and start a new one
>>
>>19005215
What will happend between me and her?
>>
>>19005254
That doesn't seem to answer my questions.

>>19005283
Half-right, makes sense, though
>>
>>19005277
I see awkward communication ... Awkward interaction.. Fear of rejection.. These are stopping the natural flow of love between you two. Start working on your social skills to develop a deeper confidence, courage>>19005283
and charisma.
>>
>>19005215
Can you tell me what you see happening with my career in the next year?
>>
>>19005306
That post of passive income response was included in this post without me including it. Maybe it's a sign
>>
>>19005288
Great ! :)
>>
>>19005306
Seems accurate, at least on my part.So does she also fear rejection?
>>
>>19005320
Heey. Can you give me a reading about spiritual growth, work, and love? Just the usual stuff.
>>
>>19005314
I see...Maybe passive approach be the tip
>>
>>19005311
Read this book Contagious jonah berger

.. By the way..You need a new logo! Be innovative
>>
Can someone please give me a reading about career, love and finances? I'm an 18 y/o libra born 2nd October.
>>
>>19005323
She wants to see your charm in action. She would love to feel your power manifesting energy, vigir, zest for life...Smile more....your powerful approach can be expressed as a new language...your attitude could change it all. Work on yourself. Don't treat her like she's some kind of salvation or queen and you are desperate and weak.. Treat her like you are a confident king from a fairy tale and she is your fairy... Make her want to be in 'your world' Be playful about it. But be a true man.. A powerful one.. Read more about seduction... Be passionate.. Love yourself.. Show her that you see yourself in a bright bright light.. As if you know for sure how beautiful you are on the inside and on the outside too...Express these feels...these vibes... Your attitude is so important.
>>
>>19005389
I meant vigor
>>
>>19005270

are you still doing readings? if so can you tell me when i'll find love?
>>
>>19005394
Go to a music festival. This is what I see. It'll be wonderful. Absolutely. You'll see, you'll meet your love.
>>
>>19005405

a music festival? lol, i don't see myself going to any of those anytime soon. thank you though
>>
>>19005228
I see a vacation and you two. I see communication and vacations. Is another woman in your life?
>>
>>19005412
I see. Take some time and do it.. It will change you as a person.. In a good way... Trust me. Try it for yourself and see.
>>
>>19005420
Skipped me?>>19005236
>>
>>19005414
Can I have a love reading plz?
>>
>>19005420
Are you still offering readings? If so, could I have a love reading?
I want to know whether I will find someone or not.

Thanks and no problem if you can't get to me.
>>
>>19005420
Can you tell me what can i expect from love in the next couple of months?
>>
>>19004900
love reading please
>>
>>19005350
You've met someone recently... Question your decisions... I see no emotional connection.. Just sex.. Right now.. Go for a passionate, powerful love life.
>>
>>19005414
Did you reply to wrong post?

>I see a vacation and you two.
>I see communication and vacations.
Not possible anytime soon. Soonest possible vacation would be in a few years, assuming it works out.

> Is another woman in your life?
No
>>
>>19005426
Stay positive and visualize your ideal love life 30 minutes before you fall asleep. Go out a lot and meet new people.. Make a change.. Your current fashion style isn't so attractive... Buy new clothes..
>>
>>19005450
I've seen this as a solution.. Something that would bring fun and excitement in your relationship. Make this happen as soon as possible.
>>
>>19004825
How will my next year of college go?
>>
>>19005462
22/M
will she talk to me again in a few years?
>>
>>19005450
Right now... You can make it happen. This is how it will start working out...
>>
>>19005215
What is going on in my love life?
>>
I can't help feeling there's a lot of made up guess work and generic advice being bandied about in this thread.
>>
>>19005463
You want somethimg else.. You want to start a new journey... You feel that yr current situation is stopping you from smth
>>
>>19005467
Could you please help me out, kind anon?

This is me >>19005329
Male/30 born in December
>>
>>19005466
Maybe. Anyway...You should have fun with your life.. Awaken yr happiness. Get rid of this attachment. Relax.. Be free of attachments... Let go of resistance .. Embrace freedom
>>
>>19005389
It's very hard. Seems that in present she got mad with me,why?
>>
>>19005425
>>19005488
Please?
>>
>>19005488
Hi! Are you still doing whatever you do?

I feel what I'm doing is absolutely pointless. Is that true or is it building up to something bigger which I don't see now? I just don't know where my life is going and if I'm worth anything or not.
>>
>>19005491
You're doing something in a way that she doesn't want you to.. She's upset...I feel some kind of selfishness coming from you regarding her
>>
>>19005488
>>19005468
PleiAn can you answer this one please
>>
I'm doing only 3 readings
>>
>>19005506
>Women
Will I have another chance to redeem myself? We do not have contact anymore
>>
>>19005532
Hello. Could you help me out?

This is me:
>>19005480
>>19005329
>>
>>19005532
What Will happen in the next spring?
>>
>>19005496
I feel two persons in yr mind.. You're questioning yr sexuality.. You feel attraction towards a man and a woman.. You feel a sense of urgency... You are attracted to both genders.. You feel some kind of curiosity.. Enjoy life! Enjoy it.. It's beautiful.. Don't be afraid to live your freedom and your true sexuality... Be yourself..
>>
>>19005476
There is at this particular moment.
>>
>>19005529
asap
>>
>>19005537
Be True To You

You drew this card because of an inner conflict. You’re struggling to make a decision about your next actions. You worry whether following your desired path is the right choice, and how doing so will impact others.

The answer is that you must be true to yourself. Any path where you compro- mise your vision will put you out of sync with the rhythms of success, health, and happiness. Of course, you’d never do any- thing to harm another person or ignore his or her needs. However, you can’t harm or ignore yourself, either. As you are truly happy, you automatically lift up those around you. You also become a role model for following your inner truth.
>>
>>19005532
How long until I finally get consensual sex from someone I like? I'm getting desperate here.
Also does my aunt like me?
>>
>>19005532
Should I move to New Zealand? Not for all eternity, just for a few years. I heard they are desperately looking for IT guys, and I was thinking if I should take a chance or not.
>>
>>19005462
>>19005467
Absolute earliest possible, assuming stars align and some extraordinary things happen, is one year.
>>
>>19005536
Religion And Spirituality

Your spiritual life is shifting because you’re getting in touch with your honest beliefs. What worked for you in the past doesn’t ring true for you now. This may cause confusion within your family— or within yourself—if you are leaving a religious tradition. Your loved ones may worry about your spiritual safety as you venture into areas they don’t understand.

It’s not up to you to win your family’s approval of your beliefs and choices. However, if you are following a spiritual teacher, do use discernment before leap- ing in with a full commitment. Make certain that everything is as it appears to be, and that you retain your ability to exercise your free will. Most important, be sure that you are happy and on a spiritual path that is aligned with your sincere beliefs.
>>
>>19005550
I see consensual sex with your aunt on the cards. Just kidding but wtf?
>>
>>19005555
Thank you. Also, nice quads.
>>
>>19005541
No man, just no... A man and a woman? Hell no.

There's a sense of urgency to find a WOMAN, but I don't like men.
>>
>>19005564
They're just making up crap and spewing it on the page.
>>
>>19005536
I see a meaningful relationship on your way. You're discovering something important about your skills. Take some time to meditate .. Mindfulness meditation..
>>
>>19005564
>I don't like men
You can't know for sure until you haven't tried it, anon. 'No' and 'don't' thinking is the bane of your happiness.
>>
>>19005582
found the fag
>>
>>19005215
Can I have general? I feel lost.
>>
>>19005582
Can't tell if troll or serious
>>
>>19005581
Thanks. I have meditated 3 times today (19 pm over here rn). My new boss wants me to rethink/quit my job. He does not trust me. Honestly, he gives me a very bad vibe. He feels polluted and corrupted from inside and outside. I'll look for a new job, starting monday. Sometimes I feel I should sell my belongings, go on a one-way trip and live a spiritual life somewhere abroad. My father, and sisters mean a lot to me, so I feel like leaving them behind would be selfish right now. My friends will be alright without me. They are all in commited relationships and loved. Also, taking a step to leave the country is a big step and needs thourough planning. I've been in a handful relationships, all stranded. I hope I can find a job that suits me better atm. I will continue to meditate. Thanks.
>>
>>19005608
Don't draw in the drama, darlin
>>
>>19005618
oh wait there is drama? oh nevermind then
>>
>>19005608
I dont know
>>
>>19005623
could you please answer this
>>19005550
pretty please
>>
>>19005623
Still doing anymore readings? I have a query.
>>
>>19005642
oh yeah. haha ok I got you!

Queen of cups
Yeah dude dont worry to much. You'll fuck someone. I'm not sure if your have sex with your aunt or whatever. I'm not here to tell you how to live your life
>>
>>19005551
Leaving

This card confirms what you already know: it’s time to leave a toxic situation. You’ve done your best to heal the conditions, but sometimes the circumstances become intolerable and the healthiest choice is to move on. This naturally brings up feelings of confusion and insecurity. However, rest assured that whenever you’re on the right path—which you are— everything works out for the best.

Your departure doesn’t need to be sudden or drastic. Like a butterfly building a cocoon, you can plan and prepare for this transition right now. You can even make your exit gradual, so that you feel comfortable and secure during this healthy change.
Yup!
>>
>>19005659
>>19005659
Do you mind reading me?

How should I pursue her if I should at all? How does she feel about the whole situation?
>>
>>19005659
Thank you for your help, anon! It means a lot to me.
>>
Trading right now offering runes will be here for 50 minutes
>>
File: karta-SPOROČILO[1].jpg (139KB, 566x864px) Image search: [Google]
karta-SPOROČILO[1].jpg
139KB, 566x864px
Gypsy cards. Continuing >>19004825

5 people, 1 question each.
>>
>>19005797
What is my next partner like?

I'm male.
>>
>>19005770
I'll trade you. Doing tarot.

Basically, here's the jists.

>Leave a group of people I felt were friends
>Yearn to go back to them
>Very unsure if they're my friends at all

Should I go back to them? Are they truly my friends?
>>
>>19005667
You should pursue her. She doesn't really know. She's fleeting and transient in your life. Say something to make her concrete.
>>
>>19005797
How/Where will I find love?

Male
and thank you for your last reading you have a gift.
>>
>>19005797
May I get your wisdom on this, please?
>>19005503
>>
>>19005801
Strong, forceful to the point of dominating. Make sure to raise your voice to keep yourself heard, but otherwise, prepare to stand out of the way.
>>
>>19005797
Please tell me who dropped the curse that interrupted the ritual
>>
>>19005805
Isa, Wunjo Inverted, Uruz

You deserve better than them, you can still try to make friends or better yet make peace with them. But you might find that nothing has changed about them.

My question is who will my next GF be like.
>>
>>19005797
Should i still go tonight?
>>
>>19005797
I Will have children? How many?
>>
>>19005801
I see approach will be very slow. Baby steps. And it will go so slow you will think you are just wasting your time and money on it. But I see this is just for building the trust ... and trust takes time.
>>
>>19005821
One who is in your circle, the weakest link, doubtful, jealous, and spiteful.
>>
>>19005215
This old tool that I used for healing, is it still viable? What do you see about it ? What do you see about the new path that I am following ?
>>
>>19005831
It wasn't a group ritual
>>
>>19005811
I see your beginning will start with travel (I don't think this is your call to do it). You will find joy and avoid small problems on the way.

This is all I can see for now.
>>
>>19005810
Thanks reader
>Say something to make her concrete.
Any suggestions
>>
>>19005822
Oh boy...

This is the 3rd time in two days that I've received Isa and Wunjo in all the readings I got on this matter. Trying to make peace is very difficult for me at this time because of emotions, but I still don't know if I should ever come back. I just miss them so much.

Anyway, here's the reading about your next gf.

3 of swords, queen of swords, page of cups

This gives me a bad feeling because I see that this stems from heartbreak... I don't see this as a future gf, but as a past gf you're still trying to come to terms with, one that I fear you gave the cold shoulder to, in spite of all that she's gone through.

Please understand it's not too late to make peace with this person. Open up to them and communicate. Don't leave her hanging and worrying about if you still belong to her or not.
>>
>>19005823
I see something official. Some older man that you don't know OR you don't like. Avoid crossing his path is good idea. You decide to go, try to stay unnoticeable if you can.
>>
>>19005820
Thank you so much. Do you think we're going to have a nice relationship?

>>19005829
Thank you 4han. I believe we both would need to build trust ^^
>>
>>19005828
I see one child. This if fixed.
There is a person that will try to bring sadness to this baby. But I see a female on a visit will protect it.
>>
>>19005819
Ask me a question.
>>
>>19005864
Is the thing what I'm doing right now and invest a lot of energy and time into amounts or builds up to anything bigger which I can not foresee now?
>>
>>19005839
I am going to a university in the fall you think that represents the travel you see?
>>
>>19005846
>>19005846
Ha that sounds like my love situation right now. This girl I am dealing with is so difficult and fickle. I thought about just letting her go for good.
>>
>>19005860
Who is this bad person?
>>
>>19005873
I see woman avoiding. It might be that woman wants to start anew. I see someone angry on the doors.

I don't see changes regarding your investment.
>>
>>19005880
Yes it might be, because it is not holiday travel or something.
>>
>>19005864
Should I just go with the flow and leave it to fate or is there something I can still influence at this point?
>>
>>19005890
A man. Lonely deep down, desiring love.
>>
>>19005883
I get the feeling that she feels the same about you. Don't let her go. Open up to her and don't give her the cold shoulder.
>>
>>19005901
I did not read your previous writings.
Based on your question, here is your answer:

I see a long old friend or an older man will surprise you. Some lies I see regarding the decision (something about a lover letter or a message). Which you will have no control over.

You can ask additional question.
>>
>>19005895
Thank you, anon!
>>
>>19005906
Hope not be me
Thanks
>>
>>19005960
If it is your, then you are or will be declared as sick.
If it is not you, look out for "sick" man.
>>
>>19005797
If you're still doing readings after the 5s can you give me a general reading please?
>>
>>19005971
I see loss of home due to accident ... and a man devoted to helping. This man is good luck and love.
>>
>>19005797
Skipped, mind doing mine?
>>19005821
>>
>>19005797
Will I find some one like Stuart?
>>
>>19005981
Wtf... I just moved to the city this week and i'm renting a room in a 5 1/2 appartment, the owner has 2 appartments that he's renting rooms for students

I'm all alone in the appartment right now and the owner hasn't found anybody else to rent so far... As of me, i'm currently waiting about decisions for a subvention i'm trying to get to go back to school

Could that be about this situation?
>>
>>19005969
I think i have schizophrenia
>>
>>19005989
Sorry, I thought you are joking.

Money is cursed by a visiting female. I see only small problems regarding it. Nothing big .But it was indeed enough to interrupt the communication.
>>
>>19005997
You will find someone that you don't know about yet. But you will always desire more ...
>>
Method is bibliomancy.

>Gender
>Winter picture
>Feedback
>>
>>19006002
Different curse, but that's good to know.
>>
>>19005998
If you were somehow forced to move (not by your choice), then this could be related.

This is just my comment. Now lets see the cards.

Well, if you are a man and you are into women, then the women is one with the accident, not you.
>>
>>19006015
You deleted your email before I replied with a reading to you.
>>
>>19006025
I thought you wouldn't really answer, but thank you for trying.

I hope everything is fine with you.
>>
>>19006000
Please get yourself help, you can have normal life. You just saved yourself a deal of pain here ...
>>
query here, I´m in Japan as a exchange student but for being lazy they are gonna give much less scholarship so I´m looking for a job but it's a little difficult because I suck a little in the language or I don´t have a seal or bank account
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 500x350px
>>19006015
Male
Thanks
>>
>>19006037
You're welcome.
>>
>>19005910
Thing is SHE is the one who has been giving me the cold shoulder.
>>
>>19006024
I'm a guy... The reasons i replied is because the owner came this week to bring me a shower rug and new curtains and as i asked him about some stuffs he told me that now he's waiting for some money and then he'll bring me more stuff for the appartment but he has to wait cause the landlord wants the "rent" and the rent is 2000$/month

I have a feeling that if he cant find other boarders i'll have to leave this place and i might end up on the streets with a bunch of shits
>>
>>19006015
Thread is ded leik so ded. I'm out.
>>
>>19006046
No, your staying is not related to this.
>>
>>19006064
Thanks for the reading tho but what should i see for me in it if it was aimed for a girl?
>>
>>19005797
If I may weasel my into one more.

What will my next 5 months be like?
>>
>>19006068
Looks like you have to wait and live until it happens.

>>19006071
New start, new beginnings.
You will know soon, when you get the mail/message.
>>
>>19006087
I feel like I know what message is going to come, it's going to go bad isn't it?
>>
Trading. I'd prefer a scry, but tarot will do. I scry, books, and tarot.

Will this new change to the work be exactly what it needs, and will I attain my goal with it? Is it the 'difference-maker,' iow?
>>
>>19006093
I don't see anything bad. Some small problems at later stage, but nothing serious.
But it looks like you will have to go somewhere.
>>
>>19006087
Would you give me a reading about my next relationship? Thanks
>>
>>19005797
What's the best course of action for the current situation
>>
>>19006114
Alright then I know exactly what it is, thanks a lot and have a nice day.
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19006118
>>
>>19005797
who is going to try to visit me?
>>
>>19005797
>>19006119
Sorry, I just saw your link to the other thread. Will things work out between us
>>
>>19006116
You will be in the same position for long time.
Later you will remember old friend that will give you want you initially did not want.

All I can tell for now.
>>
>>19006102
I guess I'll link to you.

>>19005797
>>
>>19006135
So im just going to be alone for the times to come?Thanks
>>
>>19006124
Evil woman
>>
I'm moving to new thread....

>>19006121
>>
>>19006102
I can dissect your work completely and troubleshoot it for you, but not at this moment. You can either try again later or leave me a throwaway where I can reach you later. For reference, here is how I do such readings with tarot:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18242817/#18245302

I'm a better scryer than tarot reader, but this troubleshooting is ideal with cards. Ether way, let me know.
>>
>>19006160
I'll take a rain check on that.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.