[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else see the future in their dreams?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Desert.jpg (826KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826KB, 1024x768px
Most of the time its like a 15 second glimpse into some point in the future. viewed through my own eyes, but since its my consciousness from the past, I dont know what the date is. then its gone. then, said glimpse will happen a few days to years later.
however, 99 percent of the time the glimpses are useless. although once it saved me a few hundred bucks in the stock market.
or warned me not to go to certain dangerous places.
>>
thats interesting OP
what do you feel when this events occur?
>>
>>19006086
Yes. I almost thought I am the only one lol. Tried to elaborate this tooic here many times with no success.
Nothing happened to me in past 14 or so years but as a kid I had 2 instances where this happened. I ll greentext the one that made me fully realized that I saw a fucking future.
> be me around 10yo
> sleeping and dreaming as usual
> suddenly there is a cut to the dream, as if youd suddenly switch a channel on TV
> cant really remember anything of the common dream b4, but this one is vivid af
>basically just few seconds of me running in full speed while looking behind me
> i turn my head 20cm away from a tree
> i hit it fullspeed, fall to the ground and thats the end
> wake up and think nothing of it even though it was so vivid it almost hurts
> fast forwards few months (maybe more)
> play outside with friends
> i run away from one of them and hes trying to catch me
> i turn around to see if hes approaching
> turn back and the tree's there
> hit it fullspeed, head almost cracked open, blood everywhere
> hit the ground and stay in total shock, not even crying, because I just knew I saw this precise 100% situation in my dream months ago

Also, I had a lot of lucid dreams back in those times, which started by themselves, carried on almost every nights for about 4 years and then stopped forever when I was about 15-16 yo.

Actually I think it was this experience that made me interested in paranormal stuff in general.
>>
>>19006086
I don't normally post, but you have me on this one:

I'm an oldfag now, but in my early teens I used to have dreams or glimpses if you like, of living and working in London.

I now live with my family in London.

Now, when you consider I'm from a very small village in the highlands of Scotland, and had absolutely no intention of ever coming to England, it is a bit strange.

I guess there may be a bit of "self fulfilling prophecy" about the whole thing, but nevertheless it does feel strange to be here.

The scary thing about it is that this was one of two 'future dreams' I've had throughout my life, the second one is total apocalypse, people tear each other apart in the street, complete mayhem. I'm in the loft of the house with the family, scared to death.

I hope that one never comes to realisation.

Good thread, hopefully some others have some cool stories.

Cheers.
>>
>>19006086
I fucking saw an entire night, it happened the next night. It was fucking accurate in all senses. Fml, I was scared af
>>
>>19006312
>>19006086
No good story, but yeah, It happens to me quite often apparently. The problem is, I ha e a shit memory, so I don't remember these little glimpses until they've already happened, which at that point just makes it feel like really strong De-ja vu, which bugs the hell out of me. I had one happen to me just this morning too.
>>
>>19006086

This happens to me all the time. I'll have a dream, forget about it, then one day I'll feel severe déjà vu and just KNOW that certain things will happen. It's never been anything important, though it did save me from being caught fapping once.
>>
>>19006086
Remember back in 2nd grade, had a dream where I was mid teens, dating a girl: 8/10 qt, vividly remember her face after the dream. We were at a ski resort of some kind, log cabins and snowy hills. We smooched in there, got embarrassed when her dad came to check up on us, head our separate ways after finishing up at the slopes.

The next day at school she was the assistant of some dude who came to do a presentation for our class. I don't even remember what the presentation was about, was too busy flipping my shit cause the girl in my dream was standing right in front of me.

Time after that I had a dream some alarm went off at my high school, then woke up. Turns out next day there was a false alarm for gas leak.
>>
>>19006086
>warned me not to go to certain dangerous places

no way. i get that too. but I usually just shrug it off as gut instinct. but it happens all the time.

like i'd be driving then all of a sudden a voice in my head would tell me to not make that turn or not to stop at a place.
>>
>>19006326
Have you considered that perhaps it was accurate because you saw it in the dream the previous night?

Makes you think.
>>
>>19006086
>>19006292

Both the phenomenon and the way you say it works has happened to me a lot. It's like someone pauses my dream and something else interrupts. Sometimes the visual is very blurry/distorted but I can hear everything with perfect accuracy. Other times it's the reverse, but more often than not, It's like a short mini-episode with both.
After I "wake up" from the dream-within-a-dream I have full realization I'm asleep, and I usually choose to wake myself up, so I can record/remember what happened to me the best I can. A couple days later, invariably, whatever I saw/heard will happen. At most a week passes. At first, I was making the connection AFTER it happened, but I started getting better at recognizing little moments, similarities, and remembering them when I woke up. I've made a couple "Changes" or reacted differently because of these weird dreams.
Please tell me I'm not the only one. This has been happening to me since I was about eight, and while it is far less common than it was when I was say 14-20, it still happens from time to time. Only now the visions are much longer, and less frequent.
>>
Had this happen before too. I just chalk it up to coincidence. Consider the fact that you have multiple dreams EVERY night. After even just a few months, you're bound to have some mundane dreams that mimic real life. Then it actually happens.
>>
>>19007609
I don't know about that, my dreams are always exciting which is nothing like my life. Perhaps because my life is just sitting at home talking to nobody while in my dream I always go somewhere and talk to people.
>>
This isn't my story, but my grandma's, and then my sister's. Fuck green text.

When my gran on my mum's side was young her family was separated in India because of British rule. She was the youngest of five sisters and ended up living with one of her uncle's.
One day she had a dream where a bunch of exotic birds were chasing her and one of them but her on her ring finger of her left hand. She woke up and told her aunt about the dream.
Later that day her uncle came home and sat her down for a talk. He asked her what she thought her dream meant. She replied while looking at her hand that because the fourth-most finger was bitten off something may have happened to the fourth eldest of the five sisters. Her uncle then told her they had found her sister, dead.

My Gran told me this a long time ago but it really stuck with me. A few years ago, my eldest uncle died. He was one of four brothers.

My dad told my mum and my brother but not my sister who was around eight at the time. She came to me on the same day after my dad left to handle the processions that she had a weird dream. One of her fingers, the pointer finger of her left hand went green and came off. She found it really weird because she doesn't have dreams like that and didn't know what to make of it. Keep in mind she's eight, has no idea about her uncle's passing or even that my gran had a dream just like this a long time ago.

It's not telling the future but it's always stuck with me.
>>
>>19006086
i'm 99% sure i dreamed out HS graduation once
i saw my buddy walking down the aisle and deja vu floored me
>>
>>19007467
>>19007467
In the dream GF told me she wasnt going to a party. Then she came with another guy and suddenly she dissapeared. Her friends told me to go talk to her but I was drunk and lost my mobile phone and felt down some stairs. She got angry to me for no reasons. Next day talking she said the fucking same and happened the same, even I felt down the fucking stairs haha. Strange things happens around this girl... I think she is a fucking medium or sth
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.