[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kirlian photography

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hands.png (59KB, 400x190px) Image search: [Google]
hands.png
59KB, 400x190px
is it possible to learn how to see auras and if yes how?
>>
>>19005941
These exercises are pretty cool. Not sure how effective but concentration and focus is a big part of occult practice. There's a kind of shift when the right and left hemispheres of the brain are in sync. Check out Liber MMM too.

https://www.thiaoouba.com/aura_eye_exercise.htm
>>
LSD
>>
>>19005941
Put the tip your index finger and thumb really close to each other, like 1mm apart then put hand closer and closer to face. At some point you will se something like a "bean". Look at the bean. Now nevermind it its not important- while you se the bean look at the outlines of index finger and thumb. You will se a blurry fog around and think that its blurry because close to face. Now take that hand, make it straight away from you. Now look at your hand with one colored wall as background but look "past" the hand, like you were looking at the wall in the background. You will see the fog. It is the first stage - you only see aura of cells, not egg shaped one from your heart, but with practice you will start to see more. This is how they teached this in soviet union back in cold war to high gov clerks and soldiers working with "ekstrasens"- word they used for psionic people. Sorry for bad english, im not used to it. If you are intrested i can also tell you how to train thermic vision(very useful while picking bread)
>>
>>19006001
Sure. Go ahead.
>>
>>19006013
Ok. They told me that if you look at eye cells with microscope it seems that it is possible for eye to receive forms of radiation that can tell you even from distance how hot is something. So how come you dont see it? Its like with pavlov dogs - a scientist put helmet on little puppy so it can move its head only one way. You keep helmet on some time, then take it off and the dog only moves his head one way for the rest of his life. He doesnt know he can turn other way, it would never cross his mind, ever. Same with thermovision - you dont know you can so you dont use it so then you cant. But dont worry with little practice and observation you could "remember" really fast. You just need a friend to put like 5 mugs of water on table, one with hot water, then cover all the mugs so you cant see vapor. Then you come into room and try to guess which one is warm from couple meters and, friend write down results. Repeat couple of times then check results. Even the first group of test will show you guess right more times than you should randomly. Then if you practice this method after some time it will be 100% good guess, then after some time you will naturally know what is hot or cold. Its not like with auras you dont see diffrent, you kinda get feedback from eyes by "intuition" or a feeling but still it works every time, and feels very natural and normal after developing.
>>
>>19006070
sauce for that part pls
>"if you look at eye cells with microscope it seems that it is possible for eye to receive forms of radiation that can tell you even from distance how hot is something"

someone with facts here?
>>
>>19006085
I dont know im not a scientist i was told that, didnt think to question it, what you think is the case?
>>
>>19006085
This article explains a study with infared.

https://www.google.com/amp/io9.gizmodo.com/under-the-right-conditions-humans-can-see-infrared-1665448040/amp

If you have ever stared at the sun with closed eyes you will be familar with "seeing green" mentioned at the end of the article.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.