[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free Servitor Creations!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_5221.jpg (615KB, 2274x2254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5221.jpg
615KB, 2274x2254px
First 3 posts who:

1. Write a simple and succinct sentence of intent such as, "My Will Is To Make A 4.0 GPA" etc etc

Will have a sigil made and posted on here!

All you will have to do is:

1. draw it out on a piece of paper.

2. Let it sit in a place where you will see it on the daily for 7 days.

3. On the 7th day set it on fire to release it!

And that's it!! :D

Who wants to try!?!
>>
>>19005747
Fuck off miserable cunt, only Christ is the way.
>>
I will succeed in all of my future classes
>>
MY will is to receive inspiration and complete a music album by the end of this year.
>>
My will is to gain wealth in the coming weeks
>>
My will is to make $100 by the end of May.
>>
>>19005783
Get a job??
>>
File: 422.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
422.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>>19005783
bruh

anyway,

OP if I get dubs you have to do mine too. them's the rules OPIE

MY WILL IS TO CREATE POLTERDOGE
>>
Newfag here, what is a servitor?
>>
>>19005802
Ever thought of googling it?
>>
File: IMG_4067.gif (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4067.gif
22KB, 400x300px
>>19005783
>>
>>19005760
>>19005764
>>19005769

You all won! :D

I'll get on it and send them off!
>>
>>19005834
Thanks, I am very grateful. Give me a track title and I'll name a song for you if I complete the album.
>>
File: IMG_5243.jpg (131KB, 1066x918px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5243.jpg
131KB, 1066x918px
>>19005763
Here's yours!
>>
>>19005760
such christian language
>>
File: polterdoge.png (7KB, 272x420px) Image search: [Google]
polterdoge.png
7KB, 272x420px
>>19005796

decided to do it myself

only use this sigil if you want to be delightfully haunted by p o l t e r d o g e
>>
this is... suspicious
>>
File: IMG_5244.jpg (130KB, 1165x1031px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5244.jpg
130KB, 1165x1031px
>>19005764
And yours!
>>
File: IMG_5245.jpg (139KB, 1139x1072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5245.jpg
139KB, 1139x1072px
>>19005769
And the last one!

Be sure to follow the instructions!

I'll be doing my part on my end to ensure that your Servitor has enough energy built up before you release it!

If a dubs shows up I'll do another sigil for that person!
>>
how did it worked out?
>>
My will is to find a job that i love.
>>
My will to have control of myself and my surroundings.
>>
File: ebqs9wf.jpg (18KB, 462x579px)
ebqs9wf.jpg
18KB, 462x579px
My will is to feel happy
>>
>>19006022
You won! :D
>>
>>19006036

Reroll for control of myself and my surroundings.
>>
File: IMG_5246.jpg (135KB, 1029x885px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5246.jpg
135KB, 1029x885px
>>19006022
Here it is!

I think that might be all I can do today.

It takes a lot of energy for the initial charge.

I'm offering free serivitors because I created a Servitor that "incubates" other servitors. She needs energy and practice.
>>
>>19006065

Like some sort of servitor ponzi scheme?
>>
>>19006065
Thank you very much.
>>
>>19006074
Her intent is simply to aide me in creating powerful servitors. That is her sole purpose.

She exist only to charge the servitors (incubate) until you release them (hatch).

She can compress one month of charging to one week by harnessing the energy around the sigil. The more high energy place you put the sigil (especially a place where people can view it) the more power your intent will accumulate.

This is her first run and because she has not collected any energy and I'm the sole person here she is using me for the initial charge.

But don't worry, once you burn and release the sigil after the 7 days she will leave.
>>
>>19006083
No problem! C:
>>
>>19006110

Ahh well how do I create a sigil? I could just post it on this thread so it can be seen. From what I've read in the past it works better if you meditate on the sigil and visualize it with your mind. I experimented with it once but can't remember if the symbol has to been constructed in a certain way based on purpose. This is the guy who wanted control of himself and his surroundings thanks in advance.
>>
>>19005760
You're a retarded subhuman and your kind should be eradicated.
>>
>>19005892
Dubs for winning the contest I'm entering. Please please please dubs.
>>
>>19006133
You got dubs, but I feel like your wish would backfire harshly.
>>
>>19006147

In what way? In my life Ive struggled with addiction for quite a while. I have been clean for quite a while and I have become obsessed with control as I used to not have any. In my mind being in control and thinking logically is the best thing in life in my opinion. I don't mean it in some way to obtain power but rather in the general sense of being able to control outcomes to favor what would logically be beneficial to me and those around me in the long run.
>>
>>19006133
It's quite easy to create a sigil of intent!

All you will need is to write down your intent in one simple sentence.

Strike out all the vowels and repeating consonants.

Then draw the letters in a kinda of cluster and keep drawing and redrawing while thinking of your intent until it is no longer recognizable to its original form.

There you have your sigil of intent!

Now forget about it! :V Don't even think about what you did or why you did it but place it in a place where you will happen to glance at it every once and awhile.

Your subconscious now will be taking over and remembering the meaning every time you look at it giving energy to it from the universe!

Now a Servitor takes more energy to create but are similar to a sigil in that it's the same process but you are basicly creating a being to do your will.

What I created for you all are simple Skeletal Servitors. They will last for as long as energy is put in it.

My Servitor will try and insure that your Servitor will have enough energy to follow through with your intent once you "hatch" it and send it off.
>>
>>19006212

Alright so is there any way to charge it with your will for that specific thing. Advanced charging methods and advanced servitor creation would you happen to have any references or sources I could read they would be appreciated. Also another question I managed to create a tulpa a while ago. I named it and gave it my middle name blake as it seemed appropriate. Well it still exists and I can still visualize it but at this point I feel like we have merged in some way. I haven't had any bad experiences from it and in fact this relationship has proven beneficial as this happened around september of last year. I have suffered no ill effects it looks exactly like me however whenever it first manifest It was in an all white sort of robe. Over time however I learned to manipulate its appearance in my minds eye through visualizing it a different way. My question is could there be any problems with this relationship it seems more like an extension of me rather than something foreign we don't discuss much how you would think of a discussion more of an internal monologue where I talk to it.
>>
>>19006267

http://www.chaosmatrix.org/index.php

Check out that link to learn more about sigils, servitors and a lot of other neat stuff!

But servitors and tulpas are very similar in design and that site will tell you all about it!

Tulpas and servitors are like an extension of our personality that we give some power to. They are energy beings of our own design.

Your tulpa still exist in thought form if you haven't really been givingbit much attention. The energy around most likely disapated or moved on to another form. Energy is ever flowing and nothing is truely gone, just changed.
>>
>>19006305

Ahh I didn't learn much about tulpas. I am an avid user of the threekings reddit and I was doing doors to the mind daily well I eventually went into a door where a identical copy of how I look in life in this room and we began to discuss what its nature was and it told me basically it was an extension of myself basically a part of myself split into spiritual form. This seems to match up with what happened. Have you ever heard of someone accidentally obtaining a tulpa in this manner?
>>
>>19006065
Is there any potential for this to go horribly wrong? I mean, by using a servitor to produce more servitors, doesn't that introduce way more variables and increase the risk of the statement of intent being taken out of context by the universe and backfiring? Obviously you've got to be really careful and specific while creating/charging a sigil with your intent, else you're opening yourself up to some bad shit happening if the universe decides to fuck with you. So surely by leaving these steps up to firstly a random person on the internet, and then a being of their creation, the possibility for negative results increases exponentially? Not trying to be accusatory or anything, just interested.
>>
>>19005747
My will is for there to be immediate full Disclosure.
>>
>>19006332
I haven't heard of anyone creating a tulpa in that matter. It most likely sounds like an extension of your subconscious.

>>19006390
There are checks and balences put into play. My Servitor only aides me in the creation and incubation of a Servitor. She can not create one of her own. She follows my will only. She can not become an Egregore as no one knows her name so can not evoke her.
>>
>>19006633

Is her nama Jeff?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.