[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love Spell backfire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: spooky.webm (36KB, 318x360px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.webm
36KB, 318x360px
I recently did a few love spells for a certain someone and I to become soulmates. But it seems to have only made me desire her more. I feel like I can't live without her. She is my world. Any tips on correcting this?
>>
Suicide
>>
>>19005381
sacrifice a goat
>>
>>19005388
That's the backup plan.
>>
>>19005406
Now is your main plan, she will never be yours, you know i'm right, kill yourself now noone will miss you
>>
>>19005411
Two dubs in a row confirms it. That's all folks!
>>
>>19005396
>sacrifice the goat
No, fuck the goat. Problem solved, just be a generous lover.
>>
>>19005381
Get over it. Lower your standards. Reapply.
>>
>>19005381
You let the noose tightens even more, on something you should work to release.
>>
Fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>19005381

Destroy or bury the symbols, ritual tools, and the ritual site/altar if at all possible.
Perform grounding and centering.
Smudge with sage.
If all else fails, fill a metal bowl with everclear, light it on fire, meditate on severing your connection, and burn a photograph of her in the flames coming from the bowl.
If evocation or invocation was used, brush up on your dismissal spells, exorcisms, and ritual wards.

Without knowing the specifics this is the best advice I can give you.
>>
Soulmates hurt you the most.
>>
>>19005494
Dude, way overkills. OP just targeted himself due to cognitive dissonance and general lack of ability. He focused on his own perception of the target, which being in his mind, IS himself. This is incredibly common, why do you think wiccans suxk so much?
OP, look at yourself in a mirror and jack off, only thinking of yourself. Also, have this meme.
>>
>>19005494
Thank you.
>>
>>19005513
Thank you too. What is the correct way?
>>
>>19005521
the second. ALWAYS jackoff to yourself. It is healthy.
>>
>>19005381
If this is real, here's how you break the spell you have inadvertently cast on yourself and correct it.
1. Take a picture of her
2. Place it behind a mirror (at eye level, where you would normally look)
3. Be patient, and keep your distance from her. No calls, texts, etc. and keep your responses to her minimal
4. When you begin to see her responding positively towards you, you will know it's working. 5. Be relaxed and not eager.
>>
Find someone new.
>>
The key is to fantasize as much as you possibly can AS LONG AS IT FEELS GOOD!

Once you notice the sense of, "I don't have her right now," and it hurts, LET THE FANTASY GO. IF you fantasize and it hurts, you are creating a vibrational incompatibility between you and the reality you wish to create.

Bottom line: fantasize all the time, and ENJOY THE FANTASY. When you do this you release the spell comfortably, when you cling to the fruits of the spell and you ache from not having her, you hold onto the spell and it won't work. Fantasizing should always feel good.
>>
>>19005495
>Soulmates hurt you the most.
Not if they come back together. Quickly.

Forgive. Reconcile. Make it right. Before the damage is irreversible to both souls.
>>
>>19005381
She has three topless photos. Her tits were monumentally disappointing. They have the shape of smashed oranges.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mozihpK56h1qz4rgp.png (139KB, 459x344px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mozihpK56h1qz4rgp.png
139KB, 459x344px
Something tells me not to help you.
Who da fuc are you and what do you do?
>>
>>19005406
Literally do it you creep. Love spells aren't real and you're just a pathetic disgusting piece of shit who's definitely making her feel uncomfortable. End it now
>>
File: atticus.jpg (15KB, 406x304px) Image search: [Google]
atticus.jpg
15KB, 406x304px
>>19008231
Bad day, anon?
>>
>>19005381
fuck her so you can lose all interest afterwards
like most guys do
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.