[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

0 evidence for repilians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: trumprep-1-e1467780906109.jpg (27KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
trumprep-1-e1467780906109.jpg
27KB, 777x437px
If reptilians are real, how come there isn't a single photo of them? There are plenty of pics and videos of ghosts, some of which look pretty real.

There isn't a single photo of a reptilian that looks remotely close to being real. I know they would have to be very good at hiding, I know there is supposed to be a huge government cover-up, with plenty of shooters working for it. But come on... there must be at least one, or something... a voice recording, a foot print.
>>
>>19004940
It's called "shapeshifting" OP

Also, most people that are called "Reptilians" are actually hybrids not actual fucking reptilians.

Also btw, Trump isn't a Reptile Hybrid, he's what you would call "an evil grey alien hybrid"
>>
>>19004946
Ok, they shapeshift. I reckon there must still be a photo of one somewhere, where they caught it off guard. Nothing that is that important and prevalent around the world would have ZERO fucking evidence to support it. There isn't even circumstantial evidence.
>>
there's no evidence of any alien
people believe in them because of "logic"
>>
>>19004952
There is some potential "evidence", even if it's circumstantial, of aliens coming to earth. Roswell, videos of UFOs, certainly fake but nonetheless real looking photos of aliens, hundreds of testimonies of abductions and other experiences... sure it's all pretty shitty evidence but its infinitely more than the amount of evidence that supports the concept of reptilians.
>>
>>19004940
they don't exist, numbskulls. They're creations of someone who's paranoid from one too many acid trips
>>
File: debbie wasserman shultz.jpg (588KB, 2282x1530px) Image search: [Google]
debbie wasserman shultz.jpg
588KB, 2282x1530px
>>19004940
>how come there isn't a single photo of them?
>>
>>19004958
Damn that bitch is creepy.
>>
>>19004950
They're a hunting species, of fucking course no-one will be able to take a photo of them, their reflexes and abilities are that fast, the fuckers can transform in 3 frames (example here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBaieqCy604, watch the shooter "materialize" out of nothing, there's your shapeshifting reptilian, may take a couple of viewings but if you aren't blind you'll see it)

Also, No reptilian is retarded or stupid enough to show it's true form in a public, or "compromised space", hence, why there is no "photographic evidence", also there's such a thing called the "reptilian controlled NWO/Illuminati whatever the fuck you wanna call it" which has eyes everywhere, if someone dare's to post a single picture of a TRUE, NON-HYBRID/NON-SHAPESHIFTED reptilian, the shit would be thunderclapped instantly.

People deny reptilians because the proof of them is non-existent, or because it's "crazy", "insane" etc, yet people will believe in shit like Archons, Demons, and Crystal Healing.

I'll leave you something special for everyone, You will see them, and know they exist in the next five years.
Cheers.
>>
File: cave-reptilian-alien-enhanced.jpg (49KB, 400x354px) Image search: [Google]
cave-reptilian-alien-enhanced.jpg
49KB, 400x354px
>>19004940
>>
File: IMG_4193.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4193.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
>>19004940
Is this bait?
>>
File: IMG_3928.jpg (20KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3928.jpg
20KB, 182x268px
>>19006885
It's ridiculous. And the entire plot line of the TV series V.
>>
>>19004988
Are lacerta files correct? Also why would they hide from us?
>>
>>19006895
You are in denial of the evidence show. This is the first step of the realization, anon. Only time will tell.
>>
>>19006895
They hide in plain sight! But really, they are reptiles wearing disguises. (Ominous laugh). Heebee jeebees commence.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.