[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

interesting legends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 2346457.jpg (4KB, 144x90px) Image search: [Google]
2346457.jpg
4KB, 144x90px
look /x/, i want to travel, for the sole cause of hearing genuine legends and stories and stuff like that, now the problem is that im from EU.
where would someone travel in the US to hear shit like this, and preferably told form a trailer livin' swamp trottin' gun totin' redneck
>>
thanks for any usefull advice in advance
>>
>>19004679
Pictures not too far off mark. Boggy creek creature up Arkansas way.

Also Bigfoot legends out in Tahola WA, if you wouldn't mind hearing about it from meth addled, gang banging redskins.
>>
>>19004679
Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama, Tennessee, Virginia - Swamps, Bogs, Woods, and stories that make people look over their shoulders.

Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Iowa - Occult, KKK, Crytpids that make you check your windows.

Kansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona - Deep, old legends and stories that keep coming back.

Idaho, Washington, Montana - Sightings of literally anything you could think of and more.
>>
Texas here. Texarkana is roughly the area Boggy Creek happened. Texarkana also had the Phantom Killer.

Lots of weird shit here in Texas.
>>
Appalachia

http://wvpublic.org/post/spooky-scary-tales-inside-haunted-appalachia#stream/0
>>
>>19004817
> Kansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona - Deep, old legends and stories that keep coming back.
and which one is the safest meaning i wouldnt be shot on sight for trespassing?
>>
File: doot.jpg (5KB, 214x121px) Image search: [Google]
doot.jpg
5KB, 214x121px
why isn't there any rich lore in central EU like in the US, this is the one thing I envy the most about that place
>>
>>19005146
Third reich ruined it. The entire following generation had a bad taste in their mouth regarding any kind of occult teaching or paranormal study. It's a shame really. Most people in Europe just buy into materialism and dismiss any other possibility.
>>
>>19004679
Denver's airport to try and understand what the hell is going on there
Also Alabama because that place supposedly a city from there inspired Silent Hill
>>
>>19005146
Lolwut, lurk more anon, there is literally thousands of lore in Central Europe.. what do you think the whole Witcher was based on?
>>
>>19005972
While there may be absolutely thousands of years of lore and stories in Europe, a lot of it is either 100% debunk-able stories, or occult related. It's a much bigger taboo in EU to look into the occult than in the Americas, in my understanding.
>>
>>19004817
The KKK are active in Pennsylvania? Thought that shit was restricted to Southern states? Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia?
>>
File: 31869-1ezt4gs.jpg (26KB, 564x320px) Image search: [Google]
31869-1ezt4gs.jpg
26KB, 564x320px
>>19006997
Not even close bro. The KKK is active nearly everywhere.
>>
Most people that experience these things are tight lipped. 4 Corners Region, Fort Duchesne region, Louisiana, Germantown, OH, Big Thicket, TX... Any native rez, or major Civil War site. Still, most people don't like outsiders coming and stirring things up.
>>
>>19007023
On the one hand, I'd feel safer in Michigan or something.

On the other hand, feels like it's important to counteract their bullshit locally.
>>
>>19006997

>kkk
>shit

Pick one, Neanderthal.
>>
>>19007137
Dont you know neanderthal genes are what make whites and north asians superior?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.