[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any female angels?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Babutsu_Sozo.png (283KB, 1000x640px) Image search: [Google]
Babutsu_Sozo.png
283KB, 1000x640px
Yeah, I know I can just do a little research and find out, but that's just too much work. Besides this will be my first post on /x/, all I do is lurk.
>>
File: 1417692275558.jpg (26KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1417692275558.jpg
26KB, 400x343px
she was one to me
>>
Angels don't really have gender.
>>
To Sumerians, Babylonians, Assyrians, and Jews there were male and female demons (Jewish demons were mostly male, although female examples such as Lilith exist). In Christian demonology and theology the matter of the sexuality of the demons is not clear.
Traditional demons of Christianity, such as Satan, Beelzebub, and Belial are invariably assigned a male gender in religious and occultist texts. This is true also for succubi, who despite taking a female shape to copulate with men, are often thought of as male nonetheless.
The Testament of Solomon, an early treatise on demons of Judeo-Christian origin, presents the demon Ornias, who assumes the shape of a woman to copulate with men (though in other versions he does it while in the shape of an old man). After meeting him, king Solomon asks Beelzebub if there are female demons, suggesting a difference between male shapeshifting demons (incubi/succubi) and genuine female demons. Similarly, angels in Christianity have also masculine genders, names and functions. For example, the Grigori, led by Azazel, descended on Mount Hermon and copulated with earthly women out of lust, having children with them.

John Milton in Paradise Lost, specifies that although demons may seem masculine or feminine, spirits "Can either Sex assume, or both; so soft And uncompounded is thir Essence pure". Nonetheless, these feminine shapes may be just temporal disguises to deceive people, just as at one point Satan takes the shape of a toad. Everywhere else demons are described as male, and Satan is the father of Death with Sin, a female spirit. Adam explicitly states that all angels of heaven are masculine:

" O! why did God, Creator wise, that peopled highest Heaven With Spirits masculine, create at last This novelty on earth, this fair defect Of nature, and not fill the world at once With Men, as Angels, without feminin;"
>>
>>19004105

Demons may be considered androgynous, but the general view is that they are masculine and feminine, while not actually being of either sex. This is the general view of the angels as well, who are generally considered sexless.

In most Abrahamic religions, All Angelic and Demonic figures are male, but can appear otherwise. (Except the figure Lilith in Jewish lore.)
>>
Of the few main named (arch) angels, no none are female. They are hyper androgynous males.

Now female guardian angels and female extraterrestrials; sure. If they need those reproductive organs.
>>
Panty and Stocking
>>
>>19004067

Gender was designed by God specifically for man. He created woman as a companion for man. Angels are genderless but appear male as is Gods image.

There is no reason for a female angel since that misses the point. There is also no reason for an angel to have a penis either. They aren't beings made to reproduce like we do so they don't need the characteristics. Therefore they're just a blank mold of a physically fit individual. The female characteristic are all having to do with reproduction. Boobs, butt, hips, vagina. They're not necessary. So just a blank human mold which will appear as what we perceive as male

Also there are different types of angels. I doubt anyone would think a throne was male or female for example
>>
>>19004128

A male implies a penis. They have no need. They're in his image. So take a human and take away all sexual characteristics and you'll end up with them. Masculine features are a secondary sexual characteristic. Pretty much all the features of a woman that make them distinct have to do with sex

A human mold with no boobs, hips, feminine or masculine face, penis, vagina or any of the other sexual characteristics would just appear as an androgynous male to us

They aren't anything though. Not male or female. That's a thing God made for us and for the creatures of the land. There is no need to make male or female for angels
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.