[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to summon a physical entity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

Want to know if someone made it
>>
File: Pink-Horror.jpg (453KB, 662x888px) Image search: [Google]
Pink-Horror.jpg
453KB, 662x888px
Uh, why?
Why would you want to do that?
>>
>>19004161
Just want to know if it is possible
>>
>>19003978

Of course it's possible. Matter and energy are the same thing. You need a highly equilibrated ritual to do it though.
>>
File: h_p_lovecraft_alone.jpg (137KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
h_p_lovecraft_alone.jpg
137KB, 620x412px
>>19004178
Yes, but "strange angles" becomes a problem.
A thing can be real, but move in strange geometries...
>>
>>19003978
Yes.
Don't do it.
I only know one person who ever did so, and she kind of did it on accident.
It was the single most traumatic experience in her entire life, and she gave up everything spiritual because of it. She has been in therapy for ten years. Still isn't right in the head.

Don't. Do. It.
>>
>>19004208
This guy speaks the truth.
It's just not worth it.
>>
>>19004208
Please Greentext my man, I'm intrigued
>>
>>19004182
This is also a good point, if you fuck up the ritual you might just melt.
>>
>>19004208
>>19004214

Fools. A magic powerful enough to conjure to physical appearance is worth ANY price. Your sanity is the least price you could pay. Think of what you could do with power like that. What bargains you could make. Sanity is for the slaves that perish.
>>
ITT: shills talking to each other
>>
>>19004214
This was a friend of mine, and it happened years ago. I'll do the best I can.
We'll call her Renita.

Renita was raised in a strict Catholic family.
She lived as a good Catholic girl. For awhile. I'll write this from her perspective, just so the green text makes more sense, ya know?

>Get to college.
>Meet "spiritualists."
>Get taught about spirit guides.
>Realize I've had a spirit guide my whole life.
>Feel guilty because Catholics say that's bad.
>Dabble in "pagan, spiritualist" practices.
>Meet awesome dude.
>Awesome dude is standards Kansan "Born-Again Christian."
>Become Christian with him.
>Spirit guide thing doesn't bother for awhile.
>First child is born.
>Get weird feelings when alone.
>Child never looks directly at me.
>Always over my shoulder, or past me.
>Gets old enough to talk.
>Asks about Daddy 2.
>Realize this has gone way too fucking far.
>Attempt to find answers in Church.
>Get laughed at a lot.
>Delve back into summoning/spiritualism, but only to get rid of this thing.
>Learn about summoning.
>Learn about goetic summoning.
>Learn about The Appeal.
>Start summoning, beg God to show the true nature of "guide."
>Must know if it's Demonic, Angelic, etc.
>Try for three months.
>Finally get my request.

I'll stop greentexting because from this point I don't know her narrative. Basically, she was allowed to see the truest form of the Being that had been beside her for her entire life.
She immediately collapsed, and began seizing. Her husband found her, and called an ambulance. She was out for two weeks. The horror she saw she refuses to truly describe, but she said it was inhumane, but a mockery of the male form. Grotesque and demented. Sporting all kinds of "wrong" anatomy parts, things you'd expect a Lovecraftian book to leave out.

It scarred her, for life. After she'd gotten a bit more secure, she called for a full Four-Walls blessing, and then an exorcism. She says it's gone, and her kid never again asked about Daddy 2.
cont.
>>
>>19004289
Nigga I don't want to spend all god damned day wrangling some faggot fucking daemon out of non-euclidian geometries just to get rid of the motherfucker. That's a fucking waste of time.
>>
>>19004298
A few years into therapy, she got drunk with me and my parents, and told us that it "touched her." That was the reason she fell and freaked out. It whispered through her skin, told her a million things within ten seconds.
She said a rape would have been less violation. That her soul was taken advantage of.

>>19004289
Not all power is worth it.
>>
>>19004290
>>
>>19004303
DO NOT BELIEVE THIS CREATURE.
HE IS A REPTILIAN.
HE SEEKS TO GUIDE YOU FROM THE TRUE COURSE.
>>
>>19004306
Shill triggered cause he got exposed
>>
>>19004340
Reptilians are never to be trusted.
This your first day, son?
>>
>>19004301
>>19004298

Absolute bullshit, you don't know what you're talking about.

This is a shitty attempt at making up a believable story. Evocation doesn't work like that.
>>
>>19004428
Suuuure, and you're a level 12 dancemancer, eh?

Evocation is the science of evoking, a specific set of instructions to be followed without err, and with zero variation, right? And your yellow stars and carefully drawn out sigils have TOTALLY gotten you your every wish and dream.

Bullshit. Explain accidental evocation and summoning, and I'll accept that all evocation must be done in rote.
>>
>>19004439
I didn't claim anything that wasn't true.

>Explain accidental evocation and summoning
Never heard of such cases. How about you provide some, and explain how they occur?

Your story follows a specific pattern with specific word being used, which reveals the whole narrative as bullshit.

I could probably dig up 10 or so /x/ stories like that. You're just trying to see if you can fool people, maybe get your story saved and pasted around, like half of the OC stories on /x/ are such cases.
>>
>>19004208
Bait
>>
>>19004461
Specific patterns and words? Sounds like you've been in too deep for awhile.
I told you, this was narrated from her perspective to make the greentext format work properly.
Accidental summons happen ALL THE TIME. What do you think a "haunting" is? Poltergeists? Demonic activity.
Also, your theory is flawed: If specific instances are commonly mentioned, there's usually a purpose. If nine out of ten people say Jose stole the lady's purse, a dude named Jose probably stole her purse, even if a someone made story about Jose the Pursesnatcher after the fact. Art imitates life, don't even think otherwise.
>>
Its completely possible and easy if you are the right type.
I have done it several times. I have summoned demons. Semen demons.
I may specify that right type means an interesting person who looks good enough to be considered mildly attractive.
But I must warn you, those demons ruin your life and everything in it.
To start, you need tindr.
>>
>>19004439
>Science
>Summoning
>Paranormal
>((Science))
>>
>>19004491
Well, Mr. Night Owl:

"the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment."

or

"a systematically organized body of knowledge on a particular subject."
So yes, the word science would be applicable. Also, it'd be worth noting I was being entirely sarcastic with the intent of mocking formalized evocation strictures which state summoning/interaction/evocation is impossible outside their horribly dogmatic diatribe and rules.
>>
>>19004479
No, all the words, and the way they are used read like creepypastas. And they are noticeable because a lot of people use them to attempt to make their stories scary and ''believable''.

Look here, from your post:

The horror she saw she refuses to truly describe, but she said it was inhumane, but a mockery of the male form. Grotesque and demented. Sporting all kinds of "wrong" anatomy parts, things you'd expect a Lovecraftian book to leave out.

None of the entity sightings I have heard, described by people who willfully summon demons, sound like that.

And all the stupid horror buzzwords and born again christian tier fear-mongering, especially with the whole ''spiritualists'' jargon.
>>
>>19004502
>Night owl
>8pm
>>
>>19004502
C'mon ghosts aren't fucking real. Unless you're talking about science as a mental illness
>>
>>19004502
>summoning/interaction/evocation is impossible outside their horribly dogmatic diatribe and rules.

How does it work then? How the fuck do you just get an entity to follow you around by mistake. And how could the child see the entity, that's a horror movie trope son. Maybe the bitch was just epileptic and the second daddy was the guy she was fucking on the side.
>>
>>19004509
An entity taking on a form is very different from being shunted into a sudden appearance.
I have been party to both, and it's similar to getting dressed. Sure, we all look great wearing clothes, but when you're suddenly stripped bare, it's an entirely different experience. Also, if you're referring to Goetic demons at all:

"The 26th spirit is called Bune [or Bime], he is a strong, great & mighty duke, & appeareth in ye forme of a Dragon wth three heads, one like a dog, The other like a griffin; The 3d like a man"

Even that alone would be terrifying to realize has been just chilling with you your entire life.

>>19004517
In my experience, "Ghosts" are very real, but not in a manner of "Dead people hanging out around my old house."

>>19004522
There's a few ways:
Unsettled family debt.
Unknowingly striking a contract as a child.
Having a contract against you.
Being used as a bargaining tool.
Wrong place, wrong time.
In fact, even the bible says Demonkind hates mankind so much they would visit vengeance upon him and his ilk tenfold.
I'm not a fucking larper, nor an author, I'm just relaying what I know, and have been taught, for the past 15ish years.
>>
>>19004533
Yeah, you're a loony christfag. Thanks for the elaboration.
>>
>>19004542
Christfag?
As in Christianity? Hell no.
I believe faith has it's own power, but all Abrahamic religions are built to control people.
But demons are very real. Spirits are real. Echos of energy are real. Energy is very real, and not in the "These are great vibes" and "crystals will heal your broken leg" bullshit kind of way.
>>
>>19004298
I had some strange experiences as a kid. I think I might be in the same situation as that woman. What exactly did she do to find out she was followed by this thing?
>>
>>19004551
From the best of my knowledge, she'd always felt watched over, guided through situations she couldn't have navigated on her own. Stereotypical "guardian angel/spirit guide" type of business. From what I understand she wasn't even convinced it was "real" until her kid started talking to empty rooms and asking about her other daddy.
>>
spot on.
don't mind the edgelords, they are puppets to the forces inside them.
>>
>>19004549
Energy is real obviously but not like kinectic energy to make spooky scary skeletons real. There's no ghost energy, if I said "hey ghost, go fuck yourself" nothing will happen because ghosts don't exist
>>
>>19003978
Yeah archons can manifest in 3d but only for limited time. Why would you want to summon one, they are pure evil.
>>
Well kind of. It was spiritual but inhabited my sister. She let me know one night when she came into my room and whispered the fact into my ear and then told me she would explore her body with me.

So now I am basically a slave to my demon possessed sister and have to be her personal toilet.
>>
Don't you think if it were possible, someone would have tried it and recorded it with video?
>>
File: sweet.jpg (366KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sweet.jpg
366KB, 600x600px
>>19003978

1. Most people would shit themselves if they actually manifested a physical entity.

2. Why would these entities want anything to do with you? Sex? Wealth? Power? Godlike spirits and demons... why would they be interested in giving you these things when their are plenty of mortals of are more worthy and qualified than you? Force them in a summoning circle? That's outright slavery....

>I'm just looking for company for my T party.....
>>
>>19005596
The spirit would just fuck up their video or something. Plus that's really rude and you don't want to be rude towards demons.
>>
Download CP and you will summon the men in black
>>
File: Marbas.jpg (337KB, 800x1021px) Image search: [Google]
Marbas.jpg
337KB, 800x1021px
>>19003978
>tfw Marbas just appears as a lion
S'all good vros
>>
>>19004182
>Matter and energy are the same thing.
Well, no, that's like saying liquid and gas are the same thing. You need to get it moving.

>You need a highly equilibrated ritual to do it though.
Yeah, like dividing out the speed of light (multiplied by itself) to turn energy into matter.
>>
>>19004351
Question: Do you count as reptilian is you purposely make your astral form draconic?
>>
>>19006288
Different anon, but imho, no.
They're called "reptilians" for convenience, but what makes them them isn't their appearance, it's their character, the evil they harbour in their souls that is their defining characteristic.
>>
>>19004290
You're on /x/, what do you expect?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.