[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CERN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault-1.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
So what the hell is CERN doing?

Are they trying to open up a hell portal?
Why was there a satanic ritual outside?
How could you even open a portal to hell with a super-collider?
Basically just tell me what the fuck is happening.
>>
>Quantum world conspiring against us
>Sometimes wave, sometimes particles, faster and smaller than we can observe most of the time
>CERN found a way to fight and kill the fuckers and now they getting pissed and trying to end humanity

TY based 3D matter world
>>
>>19003936

One world must die. For a new one to begin. Whatever CERN is doing, will kill them and every evil wizard and witch connected to the old world.

The silence is death. And the silence is coming.
>>
>>19003924
they are trying to summon an archon, but they are stupid
>>
File: download (19).jpg (8KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
download (19).jpg
8KB, 256x192px
I can't wait for CERN to fuck me in the ass after I work real hard and they go and buttfuck the universe on some whacky nigger shit
>>
>>19003924
>Are they trying to open up a hell portal?

No.

>Why was there a satanic ritual outside?

college students punking conspiracy theorists

>How could you even open a portal to hell with a super-collider?

They couldn't. This will always be a stupid idea.
>>
File: doom.jpg (38KB, 256x380px) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
38KB, 256x380px
>>19003924
>Are they trying to open up a hell portal?
We Doom now.
>>
Probably just Rounders doing random shit in the name of Cern. You can only find so many IBM5100's
>>
>>19003924
This is old
>>
>>19003924
didnt the opening ceremony for cern or something, have full satanic simbolism going on?
>>
>>19003924
reminds me of the white and the Yamato reactor
>>
>>19003991
>ignores the statue of Shiva (for he destroys in order to create) in the background.
>>
>>19003991
Didn't cern say it was their scientists?
>>
>>19003924
>>19003924
THEY GO AGAINST THE WILL OF STEINS GATE!!!
>>
File: 1494095627786.png (267KB, 480x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494095627786.png
267KB, 480x527px
>>19003936
Huh? Quantum world?
>>
>>19004497
You asked about the ritual.

The statue was a gift from the Indian government as a thank you for employeeing many Indian physicists.

The sculptor who made it chose Shiva to represent the creation of the universe, and the LHC is studying conditions near the Big Bang. The suggestion that it's Satan is pretty stupid.
>>
>>19005698
>>19005698
CERN employees many thousands of scientists, including many college students.
>>
>>19006094
I didn't ask about the ritual. Not OP. Also, I wouldn't limit the rituals conducted by CERN to just Satan. The mix of scientific pursuits and occultism goes way back and continues to this day. The Nazis brought a lot of that shit to the States with Operation Paperclip, but all of the super powers have had a hand in it. If you have a goal that seems beyond your grasp, you will open yourself to any and everything to achieve it. Even a low level, podunk Police Dept will turn to a psychic to break the case. Imagine if you had a budget and resources...and expectations. Wouldn't you seek out every possible option? Here's another question, why do think people keep referencing the occult when pushing the boundaries of known science?
>>
>>19006216
>I'm not the OP

Then you had no business bitching about it.

>rituals conducted at CERN

There's only the one prank

>scientific pursuits and the occult go way back

No, the occult is the complete antithesis of science. In the earliest days of the scientific method, people were still fooling around with shit like alchemy, this hardly means there's a connection.

>Operation Paperclip

Horseshit.

>even a low level podunk police department will turn to a psychic

ONLY a podunk low level incompent and corrupt police department would turn to a psychic. Because that shit doesn't work.

> why do think people keep referencing the occult when pushing the boundaries of known science?

They don't. You might have a handle of quotes at hand, but that's just grasping at straws.
>>
>>19006245
Do you have a guide dog as well or are you just blind to history? The only reason the occult would be tapped again & again by scientists, would be because at some point, it must have worked.
>>
>>19006306
>would be because at some point, it must have worked.

Or because having no leads people will take anything even if it's never worked out?

It's not because omg sekret occult science, it's because humans will exhaust options even when those options aren't moving them forward.
>>
>>19006306
I'm quite familiar with history, the occult, and science. I recommend looking into it yourself.

Nothing useful has ever come from the occult. Scientific or otherwise.
>>
>>19006321
>Nothing useful has ever come from the occult.
Depends on what side your on.
>>
File: IMG_0373.jpg (22KB, 640x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0373.jpg
22KB, 640x367px
>>19006320
>it's because humans will exhaust options even when those options aren't moving them forward.
You mean like this? So we agree?
>>
>>19006342
The truthful honest intelligent one.
>>
>>19006321
>Nothing useful has ever come from the occult.

Tell that to the Alchemists who formed the basis for modern day science.
>>
>>19006402
Alchemy is not the basis for modern day science.

Modern day science relied on rejecting alchemy.

You've picked the perfect painting to prove my point. I would have posted that myself.

The alchemist is blinded by his own mysticism. He believes there's something magical to phosphorescence.

The apprentices in back, however, know better. They don't think it's supernatural at all, in fact they're completely unimpressed. Instead, they're diligently and rigorously working actual valid experimentation. Using math and reason instead of the occult. This painting represents the divide between alchemy and the start of something new, chemistry. This painting is the rejection of the occult.
>>
>>19003924
That was a troll. They were trolling threads like this.
>>
>>19006482
CERN even ambiguously admits to it. It was a troll, on people who are dumb enough to believe this whole thing. There has been speculation since they opened.
>>
>>19006491
Can't be fun to have bible thumpers harassing you because they honestly believe your partying with Satan. Ffs.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.