[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Human Origins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 18

File: ayyyy nigga lmao's.jpg (28KB, 412x250px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy nigga lmao's.jpg
28KB, 412x250px
Ok cunts lets talk about the theory of human origins that White people Asians and Blacks all had home planets and colonized earth as multicultural last ditch experiment,
i know, i know, space niggers, i love this shit
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_System

i know its wiki im new to this and doing it for a larp/lolz ima try and get some pictures an images and a list of what we got out there
>>
File: solar_system_map.jpg (144KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
solar_system_map.jpg
144KB, 1280x719px
Thoughts who came from where?

blacks from the one closer to the sun?

whites from the planets in the dark cold abyss?

also what references in pop culture etc are there about humans from other planets we all know they like to put memes out there in films for the masses
>>
so Anon 5 was saying something about gravity in one of the threads

and i was thinking so IF the planets are the sizes they say they are.....

well the whole thing about bigger planets meaning more gravity meaning we couldn't exist on them is bullshit.........

also science is just a fucking cult now :( and *settled* science is bullshit so fuck the narrative

ima need some help here

soooo

plz mods don't delete thread it might take awhile before people pop into it cheers faggots
>>
>>19003954
You're on the right track. Read some of anon5's other threads.
>>
File: star_fueling.gif (2MB, 489x301px) Image search: [Google]
star_fueling.gif
2MB, 489x301px
>>19003901
Fuck yes, ok wtf is this shit... someone said that stars can refuel giant ships and things. Apparently this is a Coronal Cavity instead, looks very interesting

>>19003954
Would people with shorter, stockier builds come from planets with more gravity?

One of the big problems I see with this is that I'm curious also about animals and evolution, and how that would fit in with this proposals
>>
File: 1.jpg (86KB, 1648x358px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
86KB, 1648x358px
>>19003958
ayy bby wan som fuk??

Yeah i am im gonna post some screen shots from last thread to get minds thinking

>>19003969

hows this for an idea you know how dog is mans best friend......

and the relationship we have with cats well how is to say we came alone and without furry freinds??
>>
OK so think i might just type his answers in here instead

Each Race had its own Planet.

Suns are used to recharge/refuel huge Craft/Ships.

>whom has been the subject of genocide by a >higher power or another race? Who has been >killed the most in the past, essentially.

Whites.
>>
>1. It seems like the ones who were behind the >Joint Colonization could be described as >sheppards.

>2. Are we spliced from their DNA or are we >entirely different from them?

1) & 2) "Gardens of Eden" were just colony's around the Planet.

>1) & 2) "Gardens of Eden" were just colony's >around the Planet.
>By fucking who?

>Please give me a straight answer.

Humans.
>>
>>19003999
>2. Are we spliced from their DNA or are we >entirely different from them?
Checked & we are spliced. Part god part animal. They switched off certain genes in our dna.
>>
>>19003969
i was thinking like maybe alot of the shit we were told about gravity or what that force is is bullshit for instance how it can shape your evolution considering how big dinosaurs were, and if we were from different planets of different sizes what do you think of that?

and yeah you could be right about the shorter stockier build maybe some kind of gravity force is in the equation if you go on that theory then it would be a large planet for our little bow legged Asian freinds
>>
>>19003901
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msL-XFs3Ggs
>>
File: 1494648702861.jpg (162KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494648702861.jpg
162KB, 1024x1024px
>The Planets around the Earth tell the tale.
>So humans fucked up on other planets, rendering >them inhabitable. If so then could you say the >Saturn hexagon was a man-made ritual gone >horribly wrong?

More likely a Weapon or something.
>>
>>19003901
5. Origin of the Colored Races
64:5.1.500,000 years ago the Badonan tribes of the northwestern highlands of India became involved in another great racial struggle. For more than one hundred years this relentless warfare raged, and when the long fight was finished, only about one hundred families were left. But these survivors were the most intelligent and desirable of all the then living descendants of Andon and Fonta.
64:5.2.And now, among these highland Badonites there was a new and strange occurrence. A man and woman living in the northeastern part of the then inhabited highland region began suddenly to produce a family of unusually intelligent children. This was the Sangik family, the ancestors of all of the six colored races of Urantia.
64:5.3.These Sangik children, nineteen in number, were not only intelligent above their fellows, but their skins manifested a unique tendency to turn various colors upon exposure to sunlight. Among these nineteen children were five red, two orange, four yellow, two green, four blue, and two indigo. These colors became more pronounced as the children grew older, and when these youths later mated with their fellow tribesmen, all of their offspring tended toward the skin color of the Sangik parent.
64:5.4.And now I interrupt the chronological narrative, after calling attention to the arrival of the Planetary Prince at about this time, while we separately consider the six Sangik races of Urantia.
>>
>>19003969
dunno if i worded my thoughts correctly
so for example the concept of gravity was introduced to limit your thinking or what is and isnt possible, and gravity is all about stuff being big and small and heavy and light isnt it?

also having that think in regards to previous life on this planet and what is or was possible on other planets
>>
>Did humans come from space? yes or no please.

>Did humans or Ayy lmao's put us here?

1) Mixed.

2) We are here because we want to be here.

>>1) Mixed.
>Then were did the humans that came from >space come from?

>Can you please explain this more clearly, >you're being extremely vague.

The Planets around the Earth tell the tale.
>>
>>19003938
64:6.25.6. The indigo race. As the red men were the most advanced of all the Sangik peoples, so the black men were the least progressive. They were the last to migrate from their highland homes. They journeyed to Africa, taking possession of the continent, and have ever since remained there except when they have been forcibly taken away, from age to age, as slaves.
64:6.26.Isolated in Africa, the indigo peoples, like the red man, received little or none of the race elevation which would have been derived from the infusion of the Adamic stock. Alone in Africa, the indigo race made little advancement until the days of Orvonon, when they experienced a great spiritual awakening. While they later almost entirely forgot the "God of Gods" proclaimed by Orvonon, they did not entirely lose the desire to worship the Unknown; at least they maintained a form of worship up to a few thousand years ago.
64:6.27.Notwithstanding their backwardness, these indigo peoples have exactly the same standing before the celestial powers as any other earthly race.
>>
>>19004034

going on this post of mine

soo we are here because we came here meaning we wanted to be here

look for scars on the other planets in our solar system thats going to tell the origin stories maybe the moons of them planets would help in the story aswell

also an anon did mention blacks being from somewhere closer to the sun which is why they had the black skin he said now your thinking about it which means the planets size and distance to the sun did play a roll in shaping what we look like

also there is the problem of being lied to so god damn much about the earth and its surrounding planets their size etc that makes this a little difficult
>>
We're all one. But in the apparent dance of differentiation, blacks are native to this sphere. White European groupsoul originally from Mars. Asian from the dying star Deneb.
>>
>Is the movie Elysium a good representation of our >future on earth and the globalists plans? to >essentially live as gods over the peasant class >forever?

1) Some do, some don't.

2) The Globalist Endgame, I did a thread about it: >>125290579

3) It's one scenario.
>>
>>19004065
well that's not what he said he said each one had a home planet this was a last ditch effort and one at a multicultural experiment because every other planet was fucked

pretty sure it was implied no one was here before us as a whole and it was a joint colonization

also i don't know what you talking about with spheres im talking about just these immediate planets in this solar system
>>
>Blacks have/had Africa; Whites have/had Europe; >Asians have/had Asia; That is by design.
>Having to do with resource placement, whose >genetics are suited to their surroundings, more >of an experiment of what will survive where?

All of the above.
>>
Blacks have/had Africa

Whites have/had Europe

Asians have/had Asia

That is by design.

>With emphasis on design, right? I wonder who >the designers were, I do wonders...

Design as in, Joint Colonization.
>>
Black,White,Asian are the 3 Races.

well thats his take on it what hybrid are our greatest allys?

and what the hell happened to the arabs holy shit they are inbred and retarded what a disgusting genetic blob of shit a total shitstain on humanity

well if Whites and Asians and Blacks were the starter ones then these other groups are mixes of them OR they are not mixes well he said the Abo were lol at the dice roll, maybe some just changed a bit after migration and adapted to their surroundings i dunno...
>>
File: 1483896258235.png (216KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483896258235.png
216KB, 400x400px
>I'M NOT A NIGGER AND MY GREAT GREAT GRANPAPPY CERTAINLY DIDN'T FUCK NO NIGGER SO ALL THEM DAMN NIGGERS HAVE TO BE FROM OUTER SPACE YEEEEHAWWWWWWWW
>>
>>19003901
That's dumb; we all evolved from primates which originated in Africa, and spread across the world in waves, adapting to the local environments.
>>
>>19004125
haha yeah i never bought into that we are all from Africa bullshit

space niggers is pretty funny though if that was the case then something happened after everyone got here

i mean im not sure if we are genetic copies of what left us here or slightly different

if it was a last ditch effort at a homeland coz the other planets were all fucked then either the theory of a land mass past the ice or just the Antarctic itself that we cant fly over has the remnants of the ships or evidence OR maybe that it been so long that all evidence has turned to sand
>>
>>19004136
FUCK OFF OUTTA THIS THREAD

i want to taste your blood you mistake the world would have been a better place if you were left on the bed sheets get outta here and take your government approved indoctrination with you i wanna take a claw hammer to your fucking neck you deserve to be hacked to death with blunt swords eat a bag of dicks you fucking shitcunt DROP DEAD
>>
Apparently there was some messages in Prometheus in regards to our origins

there is the whole predictive programming aspect to alot of the films and their narratives also the hints they give out

I remember some anon sperged out about the scene where the guy is turning into one of them aliens and they altered the scene in the movie of what it looked like but you see it on youtube in the deleted/alternative scenes

and anon 5 said that was on purpose and the anon was freaked out

i don't really know what they were talking about though, i literally need a basic gestalt of it where is that anon and why the FUCK am i almost the only one typing in this thread
>>
>>19003987
link to the thread?
>>
>>19004199
Knowledge Bomb. Globalist Structures Anonymous5 !!9O2tecpDHQ6

i dont know how to link and no im not from reddit i am new but i lurked for almost 2 years

it should be in the archives in 4 plebs if you type knowledge bomb into the subject or you could tell me how to properly link threads that would help
>>
>>19003987
What i think he was implying is that the eternal feud/battle thing with females well getting out of control had something to do with the other worlds ending......... makes sense if you think about in our recent history women were feral and had to be domesticated

also im actually getting mad now thinking about how feminism was a CIA creation with the bitch Gloria steinham

holy shit you fucking American spooks you FUCKING useless FUCKING burger eating FUCKING cunts

oh lol lets destabilize some country's and shit lol lets UNDO the DOMESTICATION of women and socially engineer the FERAL back out of them FUCK YOU STUPID CUNTS FUCK YOU you American spook dickheads with your fucking anime folders and pony posting you YANKS fuck everything up all the DAMN time NOW look at what you dickheads did to the middle east with all them durka durka sand people you cunts need to be SHOT
>>
>>19004247
>our recent history women were feral and had to be domesticated

So you've never had contact with women outside of animu I take it?

Along with no knowledge of real history
>>
>>19004253
>not viewing women as feral animals that need to >be tamed and fed cock

Get a load of this poofter what a soft cunt
>>
I was thinking you know say how firebombing works how it just turns in a storm of death well i forgot which planet it was but it was supposed to have massive hurricanes on it visible from space just engulfing the planet well what if some weapons were used on it to the effect of firebombing but the effect and firestorm are still on going

also if everything turned to shit and it was a joint colonization here well that would mean we were at each others throats and fucked it all up and made peace and landed on the one planet we hadn't blown up......
>>
>>19003901
God created us all you devil
>>
well i should of asked him if we came here alone because i think we brought all the mammals with us maybe?
there is a strange bound humans have with mammals and well a lot of them have with each other.... maybe not i will have to ask if we came alone

maybe we got here as the dino's were starving and thats what gave rise to the mammals we just took over

or it was seeded a long time before we got here

>>19004291
Maybe with the way the world is headed we should start acting like the WHITE DEVILS WE ARE
>>
the whole seeding thing with the dino's or the mammals would be interesting if some were here beforehand and some came with us

just running with the whole colonization theory well something like that has got to explain the ecosystem before we got here......
i mean you gotta have a functioning one before you make landfall so that has to be planned ahead.........

maybe something like how Antarctica is not owned by anyone don't fuck with it kind of thing was the same case to do with earth when everyone had a planet and it was a back up in case they succeeded in destroying themselves
>>
Since the government is developing and deploying Geo engineering here i wonder if it is possible to go back to some of the old planets and Terraform and recolonize them

why does it have to be so difficult just to tell people the truth i guess most of the planes involve enslaving us so i guess the faggots at the top are just going to sit around continuing to smell each others butts what a boring bunch they are
well maybe if the globalists who don't want to ruin us were to take over and kill the others they could tell us all the truth and help us work together to advance....
>>
Ok so going with this theory and having some larping fun ignoring the christian bore

if there were 3 races that colonized that means 3 planets one for each so.....

there are 9 planets? correct i don't really remember high school so all you grammar spergs that are screeching at this thread..... cry more?

well if Anon5 says follow the pattern in the solar system

meaning pattern of destruction? uninhabitable planets?

before i go further im going with the assumption that all 3 races had tech and were we capable of space flight and high IQ etc.... meaning there has got to be an explanation for the differences we see on Earth

No offense to blacks lurking im serious i might be a rightwing nutjob but i don't hate you or am i actually a racist
>inb4 cuck
(i just want a homeland and the chaos to stop...)
would welcome kangz to larp in thread

So back to 3 starting planets etc we had to of started taking other planets yes?

and we must of warred against each other possibly amongst ourselves then once each race had full control we started taking planets?

which ones were the starting ones then?
>>
Just had a thought now im side tracked from the planets origins

Anon5 said only whites and Asian have the Neanderthal genes in them.........

were they here before us?
did we interbreed with them giving birth to what we are now?

did Blacks breed with something else?
that changed them?
which could account for not being quite able to produce the civilizations whites and Asians did maybe?

Also im going with this line of reasoning assuming we were originally the same as the people that colonized earth....
that they were humans and not something close to humans that seeded earth with their own DNA

meaning to an extent we all devolved a bit?
Anon5 says we are brilliant but stupid
well what happened along the way with evolution here then?
have we really changed that much?
is some of the reasoning to do with climate and environment a good explanation with blacks compared to us?
we must of been here a long time
maybe we fucked up everything so bad we lost all our tech and knowledge on arrival or short after?
and some recent point in history someone watching us came down and open our minds a little to what we had lost?
>>
On a side note to add to the fun and larping in the thread we being all space kangz and shit

you notice how we have such an imagination
for example the 40k war-hammer universe (bare with me) the story of how it started was fun we had everything and lost nearly all of it we had turned Mars into a planet that was solely for the creation of weapons and munitions if i recall, but this sci-fi originally got me thinking along time ago of having been on other planets

It would honestly be fucking cool if we could achieve that kind of genetic human engineering

Not that gay shit were there is some freak abomination with 2 genders that impregnates itself
But being turned into space marines that are almost immortal and god like in that sense i understand the push for trans humanism and merging with machines

some of that tech could be used to created super soldiers in Armour and everything.... im such a nerd
>>
File: they look hwyte to me.jpg (92KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
they look hwyte to me.jpg
92KB, 500x482px
So what race did the jews spawn from?

Asian
Black
White
>>
Im going to have a break from the thread and come back except for 2 people making positive posts and 2 morons that got btfo

Im the only one to have posted i don't know anything about the planets around us or what the are made of i might look them up but it is hard without alot of imput
hopefully the thread stays up for few more hours that would be nice mods
>>
File: hst_saturn_storm.jpg (24KB, 777x435px) Image search: [Google]
hst_saturn_storm.jpg
24KB, 777x435px
So im just gonna post what wiki says about each planet

Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun and the second-largest in the Solar System, after Jupiter. It is a gas giant with an average radius about nine times that of Earth.[11][12] Although it has only one-eighth the average density of Earth, with its larger volume Saturn is just over 95 times more massive.[13][14][15] Saturn is named after the Roman god of agriculture; its astronomical symbol () represents the god's sickle.

Saturn's interior is probably composed of a core of iron–nickel and rock (silicon and oxygen compounds). This core is surrounded by a deep layer of metallic hydrogen, an intermediate layer of liquid hydrogen and liquid helium, and finally outside the Frenkel line a gaseous outer layer.[16] Saturn has a pale yellow hue due to ammonia crystals in its upper atmosphere. Electrical current within the metallic hydrogen layer is thought to give rise to Saturn's planetary magnetic field, which is weaker than Earth's, but has a magnetic moment 580 times that of Earth due to Saturn's larger size. Saturn's magnetic field strength is around one-twentieth of Jupiter's.[17] The outer atmosphere is generally bland and lacking in contrast, although long-lived features can appear. Wind speeds on Saturn can reach 1,800 km/h (500 m/s), higher than on Jupiter, but not as high as those on Neptune.[18]

Saturn has a prominent ring system that consists of nine continuous main rings and three discontinuous arcs and that is composed mostly of ice particles with a smaller amount of rocky debris and dust. Sixty-two[19] moons are known to orbit Saturn, of which fifty-three are officially named. This does not include the hundreds of moonlets comprising the rings. Titan, Saturn's largest moon, and the second-largest in the Solar System, is larger than the planet Mercury, although less massive, and is the only moon in the Solar System to have a substantial atmosphere.[20]
>>
File: fromabove.jpg (38KB, 640x525px) Image search: [Google]
fromabove.jpg
38KB, 640x525px
Saturn is a gas giant because it is predominantly composed of hydrogen and helium. It lacks a definite surface, though it may have a solid core.[21] Saturn's rotation causes it to have the shape of an oblate spheroid; that is, it is flattened at the poles and bulges at its equator. Its equatorial and polar radii differ by almost 10%: 60,268 km versus 54,364 km, respectively.[4] Jupiter, Uranus, and Neptune, the other giant planets in the Solar System, are also oblate but to a lesser extent. Saturn is the only planet of the Solar System that is less dense than water—about 30% less.[22] Although Saturn's core is considerably denser than water, the average specific density of the planet is 0.69 g/cm3 due to the atmosphere. Jupiter has 318 times the Earth's mass,[23] while Saturn is 95 times the mass of the Earth.[4] Together, Jupiter and Saturn hold 92% of the total planetary mass in the Solar System.[24]
>>
Right so im not copy pasting anymore from *wiki*

i thought why not start with this planet since this is the one with the hexagon on it i don't really know anything about it which is good im coming into this free of any previous explanations for this i quite like larping with the stuff Anon5 posts so ima go with his theory's hes putting out don't like it you have the whole world and internet to cry in just not this thread

i wonder if this was a starting planet this one was special don't alot of the cult/groups with their symbols jerk off over this planet?
>>
File: PIA17931_M34-sol528-wb-fi.jpg (65KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
PIA17931_M34-sol528-wb-fi.jpg
65KB, 640x400px
Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun and the second-smallest planet in the Solar System, after Mercury. Named after the Roman god of war, it is often referred to as the "Red Planet"[13][14] because the iron oxide prevalent on its surface gives it a reddish appearance.[15] Mars is a terrestrial planet with a thin atmosphere, having surface features reminiscent both of the impact craters of the Moon and the valleys, deserts, and polar ice caps of Earth.

The rotational period and seasonal cycles of Mars are likewise similar to those of Earth, as is the tilt that produces the seasons. Mars is the site of Olympus Mons, the largest volcano and second-highest known mountain in the Solar System, and of Valles Marineris, one of the largest canyons in the Solar System. The smooth Borealis basin in the northern hemisphere covers 40% of the planet and may be a giant impact feature.[16][17] Mars has two moons, Phobos and Deimos, which are small and irregularly shaped. These may be captured asteroids,[18][19] similar to 5261 Eureka, a Mars trojan.

There are ongoing investigations assessing the past habitability potential of Mars, as well as the possibility of extant life. Future astrobiology missions are planned, including the Mars 2020 and ExoMars rovers.[20][21][22][23] Liquid water cannot exist on the surface of Mars due to low atmospheric pressure, which is about 6⁄1000 that of the Earth's,[24] except at the lowest elevations for short periods.[25][26] The two polar ice caps appear to be made largely of water.[27][28] The volume of water ice in the south polar ice cap, if melted, would be sufficient to cover the entire planetary surface to a depth of 11 meters (36 ft).[29] In November 2016, NASA reported finding a large amount of underground ice in the Utopia Planitia region of Mars. The volume of water detected has been estimated to be equivalent to the volume of water in Lake Superior.[30][31][32]
>>
File: mars_title_0.jpg (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mars_title_0.jpg
15KB, 500x500px
So the spooky story of leaving planets after planets in ruins either from wars or just not maintaining it properly?
and it dies from us living on it?
well it must of been pretty narley it seems Mars is mostly intact

Mars can easily be seen from Earth with the naked eye, as can its reddish coloring. Its apparent magnitude reaches −2.91,[7] which is surpassed only by Jupiter, Venus, the Moon, and the Sun. Optical ground-based telescopes are typically limited to resolving features about 300 kilometers (190 mi) across when Earth and Mars are closest because of Earth's atmosphere.[33]
>>
File: neptune_732X520.jpg (120KB, 732x520px) Image search: [Google]
neptune_732X520.jpg
120KB, 732x520px
Pluto (minor-planet designation: 134340 Pluto) is a dwarf planet in the Kuiper belt, a ring of bodies beyond Neptune.[12] It was the first Kuiper belt object to be discovered.

Pluto was discovered by Clyde Tombaugh in 1930 and was originally considered to be the ninth planet from the Sun. After 1992, its planethood was questioned following the discovery of several objects of similar size in the Kuiper belt. In 2005, Eris, which is 27% more massive than Pluto, was discovered. This led the International Astronomical Union (IAU) to define the term "planet" formally in 2006, during their 26th General Assembly.[13] That definition excluded Pluto and reclassified it as a dwarf planet.[14]

Pluto is the largest and second-most-massive known dwarf planet in the Solar System and the ninth-largest and tenth-most-massive known object directly orbiting the Sun. It is the largest known trans-Neptunian object by volume but is less massive than Eris, a dwarf planet in the scattered disc. Like other Kuiper belt objects, Pluto is primarily made of ice and rock[15] and is relatively small—about one-sixth the mass of the Moon and one-third its volume. It has a moderately eccentric and inclined orbit during which it ranges from 30 to 49 astronomical units or AU (4.4–7.4 billion km) from the Sun. This means that Pluto periodically comes closer to the Sun than Neptune, but a stable orbital resonance with Neptune prevents them from colliding. Light from the Sun takes about 5.5 hours to reach Pluto at its average distance (39.5 AU).
>>
File: PlutoQuizQuestionNo9_0.jpg (210KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
PlutoQuizQuestionNo9_0.jpg
210KB, 1200x630px
Pluto has five known moons: Charon (the largest, with a diameter just over half that of Pluto), Styx, Nix, Kerberos, and Hydra.[16] Pluto and Charon are sometimes considered a binary system because the barycenter of their orbits does not lie within either body.[17] The IAU has not formalized a definition for binary dwarf planets, and Charon is officially classified as a moon of Pluto.[18]

In September 2016, astronomers announced that the reddish-brown cap of the north pole of Charon is composed of tholins, organic macromolecules that may be ingredients for the emergence of life, and produced from methane, nitrogen and related gases released from the atmosphere of Pluto and transferred over about 19,000 km (12,000 mi) distance to the orbiting moon.[19]

On July 14, 2015, the New Horizons spacecraft became the first spacecraft to fly by Pluto.[20][21][22] During its brief flyby, New Horizons made detailed measurements and observations of Pluto and its moons.[12][23][24][25] On October 25, 2016, at 05:48 pm ET, the last bit of data (of a total of 50 billion bits of data; or 6.25 gigabytes) was received from New Horizons from its close encounter with Pluto on July 14, 2015.[26]
>>
So Whites are the oldest apparently...
we got put here in cold and freezing Europe

each group took areas that reflect where they came from where suited too?

>Pluto is primarily made of ice and rock

so its cold and dark alot like parts of Europe
>>
File: mercury.jpg (198KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
mercury.jpg
198KB, 1536x1536px
Mercury is the smallest and innermost planet in the Solar System. Its orbital period around the Sun of 88 days is the shortest of all the planets in the Solar System. It is named after the Roman deity Mercury, the messenger to the gods.

Like Venus, Mercury orbits the Sun within Earth's orbit as an inferior planet, so it can only be seen visually in the morning or the evening sky, and never exceeds 28° away from the Sun. Also, like Venus and the Moon, the planet displays the complete range of phases as it moves around its orbit relative to Earth. Seen from Earth, this cycle of phases reoccurs approximately every 116 days, the so-called synodic period. Although Mercury can appear as a bright star-like object when viewed from Earth, its proximity to the Sun often makes it more difficult to see than Venus.

Mercury is tidally or gravitationally locked with the Sun in a 3:2 resonance,[15] and rotates in a way that is unique in the Solar System. As seen relative to the fixed stars, it rotates on its axis exactly three times for every two revolutions it makes around the Sun.[a][16] As seen from the Sun, in a frame of reference that rotates with the orbital motion, it appears to rotate only once every two Mercurian years. An observer on Mercury would therefore see only one day every two years.
>>
File: mercury_1.jpg (27KB, 400x403px) Image search: [Google]
mercury_1.jpg
27KB, 400x403px
Mercury's axis has the smallest tilt of any of the Solar System's planets (about 1⁄30 degree), and its orbital eccentricity is the largest of all known planets in the Solar System.[b] At aphelion, Mercury is about 1.5 times as far from the Sun as it is at perihelion. Mercury's surface appears heavily cratered and is similar in appearance to the Moon's, indicating that it has been geologically inactive for billions of years. Having almost no atmosphere to retain heat, it has surface temperatures that vary diurnally more than on any other planet in the Solar System, ranging from 100 K (−173 °C; −280 °F) at night to 700 K (427 °C; 800 °F) during the day across the equatorial regions. The polar regions are constantly below 180 K (−93 °C; −136 °F). The planet has no known natural satellites.

Two spacecraft have visited Mercury: Mariner 10 flew by in 1974 and 1975; and MESSENGER, launched in 2004, orbited Mercury over 4,000 times in four years before exhausting its fuel and crashing into the planet's surface on April 30, 2015.[17][18][19]
>>
Venus is the second planet from the Sun, orbiting it every 224.7 Earth days.[13] It has the longest rotation period (243 days) of any planet in the Solar System and rotates in the opposite direction to most other planets. It has no natural satellite. It is named after the Roman goddess of love and beauty. It is the second-brightest natural object in the night sky after the Moon, reaching an apparent magnitude of −4.6, bright enough to cast shadows at night and, though rare, occasionally be visible in broad daylight.[14][15] Because Venus orbits within Earth's orbit it is an inferior planet and never appears to venture far from the Sun; its maximum angular distance from the Sun (elongation) is 47.8°.

Venus is a terrestrial planet and is sometimes called Earth's "sister planet" because of their similar size, mass, proximity to the Sun, and bulk composition. It is radically different from Earth in other respects. It has the densest atmosphere of the four terrestrial planets, consisting of more than 96% carbon dioxide. The atmospheric pressure at the planet's surface is 92 times that of Earth, or roughly the pressure found 900 m (3,000 ft) underwater on Earth. Venus is by far the hottest planet in the Solar System, with a mean surface temperature of 735 K (462 °C; 863 °F), even though Mercury is closer to the Sun. Venus is shrouded by an opaque layer of highly reflective clouds of sulfuric acid, preventing its surface from being seen from space in visible light. It may have had water oceans in the past,[16][17] but these would have vaporized as the temperature rose due to a runaway greenhouse effect.[18] The water has probably photodissociated, and the free hydrogen has been swept into interplanetary space by the solar wind because of the lack of a planetary magnetic field.[19] Venus's surface is a dry desertscape interspersed with slab-like rocks and is periodically resurfaced by volcanism.
>>
File: solnechnaia-sistema-33.jpg (65KB, 1600x1078px) Image search: [Google]
solnechnaia-sistema-33.jpg
65KB, 1600x1078px
As one of the brightest objects in the sky, Venus has been a major fixture in human culture for as long as records have existed. It has been made sacred to gods of many cultures, and has been a prime inspiration for writers and poets as the "morning star" and "evening star". Venus was the first planet to have its motions plotted across the sky, as early as the second millennium BC.[20]

As the closest planet to Earth, Venus has been a prime target for early interplanetary exploration. It was the first planet beyond Earth visited by a spacecraft (Mariner 2 in 1962), and the first to be successfully landed on (by Venera 7 in 1970). Venus's thick clouds render observation of its surface impossible in visible light, and the first detailed maps did not emerge until the arrival of the Magellan orbiter in 1991. Plans have been proposed for rovers or more complex missions, but they are hindered by Venus's hostile surface conditions.
>>
Oh maybe it just the planets roughly the same size as Earth

was the concept of gravity limiting your vision in regards to how big things are only referring to past creatures living here? the big ones?

and not referring to some of the planets because some of them look really big like
Jupiter and Saturn

The ones closest to Earth size are Mecury Venus Mars and those 4 are all close together near the sun.....
oh i think Pluto was a dwarf planet its on the other side of the two giant ones furthest from the sun

i don't think i can be bothered right now
>>
>>>/pol/125303021

oops derp derp heres the link where some of this was mentioned
>>
>>19003901

"The differences between your "races" is cosmetic and negligible. You must learn to operate your species as planet-would singular unity, in peace and cooperation. You will not meaningfully advance until then

You are at a critical time in your history. You have technology available to you that no human society ever has. The internet, combined with the philosophies taught by psychedelic fungus local to Earth, are powerful tools to positively restructure your societies and achieve greatness. If you continue at your current rate, you will only continue to see eon after eon of warfare, hatred, greed, and destruction. It has been the death of a million worlds before you, and your own self-extinction will be no less tragic, but no less different than all the rest."
>>
>>19003901

corey goode talked about this, he has pictures of all the different races from space.

pretty much just imagine all the races from earth but in star trek uniforms or white robes and with their own spaceships and you get the idea.
>>
>>19004388

it wasnt the human race's that destroyed themselves its the reptilians that detroyed all the human planets
>>
Multiple Gods (alien progenitors) seeded human life. Whether it's genetically modifying animals or creating everything together in some form of terraforming, we don't know. Genesis is kind of close but got edited by monotheistic YHWH worshippers to be about their own God. The original Hebrew says "Elohim" which is plural: gods or divine beings. There are more correct versions if you know where to look. Here's one:

>26 And the Gods took counsel among themselves and said: Let us go down and form man in our image, after our likeness; and we will give them dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So the Gods went down to organize man in their own image, in the image of the Gods to form they him, male and female to form they them. 28 And the Gods said: We will bless them. And the Gods said: We will cause them to be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it, and to have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
>>
>>19004021
If you quote Urantia, you have no critical skills ororiginality
>>
>>19003987

That you Muai?
>>
>>19003901
Lawofone.info
People from mars and people from Maldek (destroyed planet) were brought here to continues their evolutions. The bodies of apes were supposedly genetically modified to make them visible for "third density" (self-awarnes) entities.
Then there should be fourth density of love like the chakras.
>>
>>19003901
Humans are a member of the great ape family, having all descended from a common ancestor.

Humans from different geographical localities display observable variance in aesthetic qualities such as skin and hair color, average height, the ability to digest milk as adults etc. but the theory of evolution by natural selection first postulated, and genetic testing then proved, that there is only one human race and every human currently living have a common female ancestor as recently as a few hundred thousand years ago.

All reliable evidence indicates that any theory put forward to suggest that people with different skin colors are actually different species is wrong.
>>
>>19006761

Blah blah no actual arguements. All you needed to say is that if we can produce fertile descendants, we're the same species.
>>
>>19004008 #
>maybe alot of the shit we were told about gravity or what that force is is bullshit for instance how it can shape your evolution considering how big dinosaurs were

Sauropods reached such large sizes partly due to their reproductive habits; they layed large clutches of eggs, and left their small, yet fast-growing hatchlings to their own devices.

A mother elephant has to carry a single, large calf to term, then has to provide it with milk. That's two situations where it has to expend resources on another organism, meaning it has to be small enough for the situation to be sustainable.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.