[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wanna summon my anime waifu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: waifu.png (3MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
3MB, 1920x1440px
today I have realized that my lifeu is nothing without my waifu so I need help summoning her into reality. she is the love of my life and I dream about her every night. I will treat her like a goddess and give her whatever she wants.

I do not know much about the dark arts of summoning fictional characters into reality but I will do whatever it takes to make my wonderful precious senpai to be in my world and to love her every single day.
>>
>>19003879
The best you can do is imbue the essence of her onto something by projecting her as a whole from your mind onto maybe an altar and maybe a lifelike doll, mannequin or even a sex doll. If you could figure out magic to bring nonliving things to action, that might make your dreams a little bit less sad. I've been there brew, but you need god powers to make something like that happen.

What you can do my friend, is once you have focus of her on an altar always keep her image in your heart and mind. What will eventually happen is that you will draw her real life equivalent approximations closer to you. Keep it clean, leave small offerings and pray to whomever you will so long as it is not a negative force.
>>
>>19004337
The rest is up to you my nigga.
>>
File: owl.jpg (122KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
owl.jpg
122KB, 1000x667px
>>19003879

Do you think most of these weebs pick their waifu based on who they see themselves as, who they want to be, who's company they would most enjoy, or who they think has the cutest appearance?

Just curious.
>>
>>19004404
Not OP here but I'll try to explain.

I like my waifu because we are very alike but not exactly the same. She has some traits that get along well with mine's. Also, her child innocense is something I cannot resist. Real women cannot compete in both body or mind, that's why waifus are platonic loves.
>>
>>19003879
>anime waifu
You have more than one waifu that you have to categorize them? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHAD
>>
>>19004539
No, I think he just wants to qualify the statement so that people don't make the mistake of thinking he means a 3D one.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaSsuZC6vEg
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.