[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satanism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 1493510761052.jpg (75KB, 1280x883px) Image search: [Google]
1493510761052.jpg
75KB, 1280x883px
Is there actually a church of Satan, with people who worship him?
Like I don't get it, how can you be in a cult that both believes in Satan, and think it's a good idea to side with him??
Isn't he a demon that will inevitably kill you, take your soul and inflict eternal pain?
FYI I don't believe in Satan, just curious as to why you would worship a demon at all.
>>
The Church of Satan is mostly atheists who are trolling fundamentalists. Basically it's an 'edgier' and more politically active version of Pastafarianism.
>>
File: young fedora lavey.jpg (14KB, 236x306px) Image search: [Google]
young fedora lavey.jpg
14KB, 236x306px
>>19003889
LaVey was the arch-edgelord.
>>
>>19003889
this..
it's just a bunch of atheists trying to trigger christians
real satanists don't really exist
you can find people in the occult or wiccans who make pacts with demons but they think they're just harry potter or some shit
they still don't actually worship satan or know that they're getting their powers from demons and not just some "friendly spirits"

i'm sure there might be SOME crazies somewhere who legitimately worship satan but they're a very small number
>>
File: DemonCHTransparent.png (105KB, 250x498px) Image search: [Google]
DemonCHTransparent.png
105KB, 250x498px
>>
>>19003875
Obviously you think it's a bad idea because your idea of Satan is some murderer demon that rapes the innocent, but it's just a different view on philosophy and morale.

It invites you to be selfish, instead of selfless, to beware of the enemy, to deliver punishment to those that wish you harm, to become what you can and reach full potential instead of kneeling to some imaginary godhead.

Obviously this sounds scary to the orthodox church, and will tell you it's bad, but it's nowhere near as bad as the typical church you're used to. They're all silly tales to keep ignoramuses afraid of breaking the laws, and allow smarter people to control them through their needs and through their fears.

Then there's the fanatics which exaggerate everything and take the gospel literally, which is stupid, but it's a minority, usually people with a teenager mentality.
>>
Really depends on the tradition in question. Even among Satanism there is no consensus on who Satan is and what he represents.
>>
File: sigilblue.jpg (18KB, 240x294px) Image search: [Google]
sigilblue.jpg
18KB, 240x294px
>>19003875
>Isn't he a demon that will inevitably kill you, take your soul and inflict eternal pain

Most people believe that, but I'm pretty sure the bible never says anything about Satan having any real power, just that he was sent to Hell. And I also think it says that when a person's soul goes to Hell it's not to be eternally punished, it's just to meet their punishment and then they're dead, gone, lights out. Only the righteous and faithful live forever.

I think there's also a bit where nobody has ever actually gone to heaven or hell, they're just dead/sleeping until armageddon and then they all get sorted out then.

>>19003919

There's joyofsatan dot org (is getting banned for posting that link still a thing? Don't wanna chance it).
Of course, the people in charge of that are deluded retards and put very little thought into anything outside of surface ideas. I got really into the site a few years ago during my more edgy days. IIRC they believe that God/Jesus don't exist and that Satan and his demons were actually super-psychic aliens that planted the seeds of humanity on earth a long time ago. Then the church came along and started denouncing him as being evil or something.

So after all that about God/Jesus not being real, they have this whole prayer you're supposed to say to Satan to be accepted by his love and it talks about rejecting Jesus Christ and his rotten spirit and all the petty edge lord bullshit.

Then they go into rituals you can do, heavy into meditation type stuff, and then get into "magic" like moving things very slightly with one's mind, or bringing recently extinguished candle flames back to life, etc.

Kind of interesting to read but you've gotta keep down a whole lot of cringe too.
>>
>>19004000
Try the order of nine angles - a far more serious group than kiddie internet jos
>>
>>19003875
From Silicon Valley..being a satanist just means you're ugly and leaning into it
>>
>>19004005

I'm looking at "The Definitive Guide to the Order of Nine Angles" and yeah it's more serious, but it's hard to take seriously a religion that refers to themselves and the things they do as "dark" and "sinister" and all that other crap.
>>
>>19004000
Man imagine the power of moving things slightly. And bringing recently extinguished candles back to light? I mean that happens sometimes on its own but being able to do it at will? Amazing

That is indeed cringey anon
>>
Since there's so many forms of "Demon" worship, it's hard to peg down to one single thing. "Satanism" as we know it isn't an organized religion or anything, just a bunch of goths and emo kids scribbling pentagrams on bathroom stalls and pretending to have some kind of knowledge of an "inner circle" that sacrifices people and stays up past their bedtime.

Historically, there are several instances of satanism.
An old mixture of certain pagan beliefs and satanism cropped up for a long time. They believed Satan was a male form of Gaea, and that they together ruled over existence. Gaea was the mother of all things physical, Satan was the father of all things spiritual, and all spirits, magic, and mysticism sprung from him.
Leveyan Satanism is just a dude who read a couple books on eastern mysticism and wrote a book about how Satan represents rejecting the many and looking out for the one. He truly was the first edgy neckbeard.
Many sects of Satanism believe all the things within the Christian church but pick the side of Satan for various reasons.
Goetic/Lemegeturgic beliefs center around a series of formal demon summoning created by King Solomon after his separation from God in the bible. One could argue it's a form of "Satanic Demon Worship" even though Satan himself is never in question. It's actually where exorcism comes from.
Satanic Craft is pagan nature witches mixing with demonology. Basically, a group of witches decided all the spirits witches contact are actually demons using other names, and Satan is a sort of central figure.

There's a lot of systems surrounding Satanism.
But honestly, unless you see someone produce output, i.e. demon summoning, magic, dark rituals, prayer, etc, that has some form of perceptible change, some form of effect on reality, it's just as useless as going to church on Sunday and praying your wife won't leave you and asking forgiveness for hitting your kids and fucking that guy at the gym.
>>
>>19003875
You can find them all over. fucking up things for everybody.
Most of them rich, because devil worship mandates ignoring blight , suffering and being greedy.
You'll never get any of the chumps to admit it though, since they hide in plain sight to work unfettered. Sometimes it's a mandate in their little killing clubs. You'll only see the ones that wish to propagate it preach it through horrific actions. Why? Because violence, torture and opulence is fun for selfish humans.
>>
>>19003889
Ive been a LaVeyan Satanist for two years now and it has made an impressive positive change in my life. Its easier to explain as humanism with a grimy face, but genuinely we dont fuck with Christian fundamentalists. Rule one, do not give opinions or advice without being asked first.
>>
>>19004386

you dont sound like a real piece of shit lol
>>
>>19003875
oh hello dummy. why yes, there is a version. or brand; as you would, that is a group of people who worship Satan as a real life theistic deity.

those people are stupid. every great 'magician' has always been a fraud. there's no demons, there's no magical powers. stop being fucking stupid.

the COS is a cule of personality for lavey, people that worship him. things like the temple of set are just off-shoots of the same sad whiny goth faggots who wanted to be 'the black pope' but someone else wouldn't let them.

if you want to find real power, you certainly can't buy it at a book store for $6 american dollars.

>if i buy the necronomicon i can bring upon the end of the world!

faggots, all of you. now begone, don't fucking call me to a thread like this unless it's actually important.
>>
>>19004440
>t.Edgy Neckbeard
>>
>>19004440
>>19004453

I mean, edgy as fuck, yes.
But not really wrong either. Modern "Satanism" IS a cult of personality revolving around LaVey.

Also, you CAN'T buy real power for $6.

Also, There's totally demons. Magicks are the manipulation of energy, and the summoning of beings of energy.

Also, the Necronomicon is a work of fiction. Why would you even mention it?
>>
File: sithrak.jpg (215KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
sithrak.jpg
215KB, 760x596px
>>19003875
>>
(((Anton Levey))) (Levi) Was a damned jew. To this day, the majority of the Churches of Satan, are openly ran by jews. It's d&c to push the kikes agenda.
>>
>>19003919

Actually they do exist. There are many dozens of small cells that practice satanism in one form or another. Many are offshoots of various left hand path organizations. Some are disillusioned levay and crowley followers. There are others though which are not discussed much and are quite strange. Some of these more secretive groups are bloodline satanists. They have kept it in the family and in their small communities for a long time. These people are always indistinguishable from the rest of the neighboring population. They exist in wealthy city areas and in very rural areas. Usually these types who live in rural areas are heavily involved in church ironically enough. There are small towns in America that are entirely made of these people.
The other very secretive ones are a specific type (or types) of gnostic luciferianism. This and the bloodline stuff are the ones associated with SRA and other strange and scary things that are covered up by municipal, state, or national agencies. There is also some bizarre tie with these groups and rogue elements of the big intelligence agencies. Scary shit... These types prey on the weak and vulnerable. Runaways, or folks of atypical subcultures, or forgotten minorities are the usual groups. Certain Native American reservations have been the target of these groups at certain times in the past. Kids from foster homes. People from the homosexual community back in the day. Kids from certain orphanages. Illegal immigrants.

The shit is scary and disturbing. It can be hard to study.
>>
File: 1494456264773.jpg (307KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494456264773.jpg
307KB, 400x640px
>>19003875
The top individuals in the Mystery Schools worship Lucifer
>>
>>19004386
>Rule one, do not give opinions or advice without being asked first

Sounds pretty beta.
>>
File: 1494012668467 (1).jpg (73KB, 607x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494012668467 (1).jpg
73KB, 607x500px
>>19004000
My only knowledge of jos comes from stumbling upon alpam's discord but they're pretty bananas.
It's pretty much a cult based on Zecharia Sitchin's Annunaki conspiracy mixed with David Icke started by a neo nazi woman.
but their meditation stuff seems to work okay and they provide good guide for it
>>
>>19004386

Who the hell takes that dumb jew seriously over the age of like 14?
>>
>>19003875
yeah, and if you want to summon satan, try to give a pill to a cat
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.