[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (136KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
136KB, 1024x768px
Anyone heard of a book called "Divine Alchemy" I believe it was a Knights Templar or Masonic publication from early 1900s
>>
>>19002897
Sure. But it's not something for you to read first or it won't make sense.
Start researching alchemy symbols and go fro there, Connect the dots and draw the lines.
>>
just curious someone told me a long time ago about an antique shop they knew of that tried to sell this book online. The shop was threatened and eventually some random account paid thousands of dollars for it with a note that this book never was for the public and they could sue and take the book if the shop didn't sell it. He said he read some of it and it was quite odd, about channeling god through sex rituals and whatnot. Story always stuck with me...
>>
??
>>
File: 1482015642800.png (640KB, 1236x626px)
1482015642800.png
640KB, 1236x626px
>>19002951
Pdf?
Also, reminder, the Templars still exist and actively recruit in NATO, and in fact, have a NATO Priori. You can check wikileaks if you doubt me. Ordo Supremus Militarus Templi.
Pic related works for them.
>>
no, his greatest regret he said way back then. This was maybe 10 years ago. It was from a doctor's estate sale, privately printed too
>>
File: IMG_4169.jpg (276KB, 770x599px)
IMG_4169.jpg
276KB, 770x599px
>>19002897
>>
this an engraving form the book?
>>
>>19002897
From what I heard the leaders of the Templar where all about Faith Magick. Heavy stuff.
But I dont nkow anything about alchemy
>>
File: DAtrsrx.jpg (285KB, 1428x728px)
DAtrsrx.jpg
285KB, 1428x728px
is it this one?
>>
>>19003047
http://www.osmth.org/
Lol.
>>
>>
>>19003885
That's the LARPier group, but yeah... those exist...
>>
It's not a Templar book.
It's a Magi book.
You wouldn't be able to use this book's techniques for your fake templarism. The book incorporates plenty of Persian imagery, techniques, and teachings.
It's beyond division and you're not.
Come back later.
>>
File: dasx.jpg (182KB, 532x814px)
dasx.jpg
182KB, 532x814px
This book is garbage, nothing but the ramblings of a woman on how to be a good wife and how her role is important or whatever.

Thousands of unnecessary adjectives everywhere, celestial this, magnificent that, holy babooie.
>>
>>19005706
Theres probably a hundred books put out in the past 20 years alone that use the words "divine alchemy" in the title. I doubt that is the one OP was talking about.
Still she was right about one thing. Love is key to the path of immortality. In the old traditions of the troubadour and the minnesangan, the path of A-Mor, is the path of the Knight who carries the graal. The Templars were said to have walked this path.
>>
>>19003331
Any data or examples of books on Faith Magick?
>>
>>19005858
but this one is from 1907
>>
>>19002897
>Knights Templar publication
>from early 1900s

choose one
>>
>>19005519
>That's the LARPier group
Yea, that covers all the groups calling themselves "Templar" nowadays. Sadly, even the Masonic ones.
>>
>>19007387

I like the feathery taco hats though...
>>
>>19008009
The uniforms are cool, but the hats I could live without. Here we use more (semi)traditional garb with surcoats, capes, caps, and spurs. Makes you feel a bit out of place when visiting an American Preceptory/Commandery.
>>
>Knights Templar
>1900s
>>
>>19008088

I feel like if we stayed with the Class A uniforms, but ditched the chapeaus in favor of the Naval Caps, a lot more people would be more interested. The chapeau is something I enjoy, but I can totally see why it doesn't float everybody's boat.
>>
>>19008318
Yea, i always like the pillbox caps more. Make have them for the member uniforms, but keep the chapeaus for officers, or even just the Commander/Generalissimo (whichever is the chair).
>>
>>19008166
Still exist numbnuts.
https://search.wikileaks.org/?query=osmth&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results
>>
>>19008504
That's OSMTH, you halfwit. At best it's the Masonic KTs.
Neither are real.
>>
>>19002897
https://www.amazon.com/Path-Alchemy-Energetic-Pathways-Enlightenment/dp/0738709034
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.