[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your Personal Conspiracy theories Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: days-without-jewish-tricks.jpg (21KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
days-without-jewish-tricks.jpg
21KB, 439x290px
ill start

the elites have a goal to make us "adult children" that have enough skills to make us productive but less focused on raising a family and starting your life early on.
all this computer games,comic books,drawing,watching tv shows are becoming less associated with kids and more associated with adults.
also when you think about it. 20 years of age is where adults are becoming, nowdays 20 year old people are literally teenagers. and this will keep getting worse.
i don't know whats the connection here but it seems like people aren't maturing properly
>>
File: John Thor.jpg (49KB, 640x394px) Image search: [Google]
John Thor.jpg
49KB, 640x394px
>>
>tfw you realize raising a family is the biggest kike trick of them all
>>
Global warming was a jewish trick to label Africa as inhabitable and allow all niggers to come to our countries and ruin our races.
>>
>>19002871

You could equally draw the conclusion that because the human life span has essentially doubled / tripled since only a few hundred years ago, people are considered 'young' until 40 now, 40 used to be old age, so naturally people ate going to mature later, because they live longer.
>>
>>19002935
>because the human life span has essentially doubled / tripled since only a few hundred years ago
not really. the average lifespan was short mostly because of really high infant mortality, if you made it to 5 years old without dying you had a good chance of making it to 60 or higher.
people in first world countries are maturing later than normal because their societies have had it so good for so long that they've grown soft
>>
>>19002881
get out of here shlomo
>>
>>19003002
thank you rabbi
>>
>>19002871
I have two conflicting ideas about this observation of yours.

There's the concept of neoteny, which the "elite" has been conditioning us towards. The short of it explains why we're retaining more and more juvenile traits into adulthood.

Then there's the idea of longer incubation times. As noted by >>19002935 and >>19002996, since people are living longer, we are afforded more time to reach "maturity." In doing so, once maturity is met, the individual should be much better equipped for life.

My two cents...
>>
>>19002871
More than likely all the chemicals in the food and water have a great effect of this sort of thing in my opinion.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.