[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ag/ - Affectomancy general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: feelings-on-off.jpg (7KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
feelings-on-off.jpg
7KB, 266x190px
Welcome, I wanted to share my knowledge on how to create and control feelings in your body.

Basic Training : Try to feel the space around you. It's much like trying to feel chi and directing it so you may find exercises from chi related websites helpful. The hard part is controlling the feeling not feeling though and what you need to do is cup your hands and put them not far apart so the fingertips are almost touching. Then you try to create a feeling between the hands as odd as that may sound. Try to project a feeling out of your hands this is the beginning of creating feelings.
>>
>>19002131
Is what you're feeling real?
>>
>>19002164
As real as feelings get. A feeling is simply a signal from a nerve to a brain. In this case the brain creates a false signal. You can do a lot of interesting stuff like feel like you're having sex and mask the pain from a sore tooth to some degree.
>>
>>19002131
>Not being able to create and control feelings
Surely you're jesting me, no one is unable to do that unless they're fucking autistic or some shit.
>>
>>19002216
So you can feel like you're having sex whenever you want? Is that why you chase the opposite sex? To give you a feeling you can already have without the trouble of appeasing a woman?
>>
File: healthywoman_28.jpg (70KB, 892x502px) Image search: [Google]
healthywoman_28.jpg
70KB, 892x502px
>>19002230
Git gud scrub
>>
>>19002131
I really feel like /x/ would have solved all of it's questions, had the board not been filled with virgins
>>
>>19002281
What exactly do you mean? I can see how there would have been less succubus threads but other than that I don't see your point.
>>
>>19002178
You have it exactly right imo. I call it "perception bending" because you can do it with more than just feelings.

One technique: lie on your back and imagine yourself on a board in space. Visualize this around you with your eyes closed. Imagine the board dooming and curving about, and the forces of acceleration you would feel. Hopefully you should begin to feel these weakly. Works better when you're tired before bed.
>>
>>19002131
Several people have independently discovered the pencil trick: Take a pencil and point it at your forehead above the brow, almost touching the skin. Concentrate on the pencil and imagine what it would feel if it were to touch. Hopefully, you'll feel a tingle. If this doesn't work try a knife carefully. The principle is that expecting and imagining the feeling intensely makes it slightly felt, which increases the expectation (because you actually feel it) which further increases the sensation proportional to intensity of concentration.
>>
>>19002350
This is interesting I never tried that but it would be useful for training yourself to feel things at will. Just remove the pencil and concentrate on feeling something. The pencil simply makes it easier to imagine.
>>
Can you use this to feel loved?
>>
>>19002376
Exactly, the pencil is there is give an expectation of a sensation. Once you've experienced the phantom tingling, you can induce it just by remembering and expecting to feel it.

>>19002131

Here is a trick to induce an out-of-hands experience: lay on your back and touch your fingertips together, and concentrate and induce phantom tingling in them. Then try to slowly move your fingertips apart without actually doing so, more like just beginning to flex your muscles as if you were. You want to have the strong expectation of your fingertips moving apart when they actually aren't (which the micro-movements encourages) which will result in the physical sensation of your tingly hands moving away from your physical ones. Once you learn to do this with your hands you can learn to do it with the rest of your body to produce a full OBE.

>>19003816
Yes. In a way it's ultra-mundane, we can respond to fictional characters emotionally, which makes story telling possible. We can love fictional characters. God is such a character. When people say they experience God's love they aren't lying, which is absolutely terrifying. Raised from birth to be conditioned to love a fictional character as if it were real is the most perverted thing imaginable, no wonder why so many priests are pedos. One can also learn to induce love, euphoria, and other emotions directly without even needing a fictional character, which is what some forms of enlightenment actually are. Eastern religions are equally to blame at exploiting affectomancy to create ideational drugs for their users to snort. Yeah sure, you too can think suffering away... give yourself a psychological lobotomy today!
>>
>>19004354
I noticed a long time ago that belief has a profound effect on the human mind. Like a placebo effect without the placebo. When you astral travel you can actually control what you see and feel by simply believing you will see or feel something. Expectation is key.
>>
>>19003816
You could I guess, there really is very few feelings you couldn't produce with practice. The one I usually do is the feeling of loving something though.
>>
>>19002131
I'm a schizoid and I lack a lot of the emotional spectrum. It sounds edgy but it causes me to have basically no emotional connection to friends or family, it is a personality disorder so I know it comes down to brain chemistry.

Does this make me an Indigo Child of "Affectomancy"?
>>
>>19005259
Indigo child?
I've never heard that expression used.
I'm making a new thread and I set up a discord. I'm calling it sensomancy which makes more sense according to my senses.
>>
>>19005308
Do you have any good books or videos on this type of info?
>>
>affectomancy
what kind of bullshit name is that?
youre making names for things that already have names in the occult
>>
Im kodi
>>
>>19005363

New thread.
>>
>>19004354
alright dude jesus. guy asks a simple question and you go into a rant about religion
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.