[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magdalena Żuk “suicide” case

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

a very weird case from my country, I don’t think it gained much international recognition but I thought it’s /x/ related
there’s new pieces of info surfacing every day turning this case around every few days, but will try to greentext a coherent summary of what happened so far
>girl buys a surprise trip to Egypt for her and bf (together 3 months at this point) but turns out her bf’s passport is no good anymore and he can’t go, but he encourages her to go alone so the trip isn’t wasted
>she flies there and weird shit starts happening
>she wants to come home, implies something very bad happened to her and someone added sth to her drink, gets on calls with her bf where he’s asking her what happened and she’s acting really fucking weird, she doesn’t speak much, instead makes quick gestures and seems to be pointing out to something that’s away from the camera, she also seems to be extremely scared and almost crying. Gestures she’s making seem to be related to rape
>it’s worth noting that she’s on video call but she is not holding the phone, someone else is holding the phone in front of her. That person is a guy called Marcus, who takes care of polish tourists at the hotel she was at. Also other people talking in Arabic can be heard in the background
>the whole video call was being registered on another phone (the video can be found here – it’s all in polish though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9v9scnK3Bc&t ) (1/5)
>>
>>19001631
>bf keeps asking her what happened, at one point of the video she just says one letter – “M” (as in Marcus?). bf promises her that his friend is coming to get her out of there tomorrow, she says “I’ll never come back”
>she gets moved to a hospital because she’s acting extremely weird and aggressive towards certain men, from the videos it seems that she was drugged
>hospital staff says she was so out of control they had to tie her to the bed
>she somehow frees herself and jumps out of the window but survives, she can be seen being transported to an ambulance on hospital cameras after this happened
>people at hospital imply she had mental problems and was suicidal, family denies this saying she was fully ok and never had problems with her mental health
>she dies after being transported to another hospital since the wounds were too severe
now the most fucked up shit (2/5)
>>
>>19001636
>in media this case has been being compared to another case from a couple of years ago, where another girl seemingly killed herself and it was unsolved, though it was just mostly “hey remember that other case, it was unsolved too”
>people start looking into the old case
>suddenly there’s tons of connections
>the girl from the case also seemed to be drugged before her death, then possibly killed and the whole thing made to look like suicide
>her fb profile still exists, turns out she has Marcus and the other girl’s bf in her friends list
>turns out she also dated the same bf in the past, possibly before she “killed herself”
>she also didn’t’ have mental problems and was not suicidal according to her family
>there’s suddenly many more cases people dig up that seem to connect
>bf starts deleting his profiles and posts, Marcus disappears
the video call seems to be the most bizarre thing to me. She’s clearly too scared to talk but the bf keeps pushing her, even getting impatient with her, saying stuff like “say exactly what happened” “say it quick I’m getting this on camera”, even though she clearly can’t speak and is extremely scared (3/5)
>>
>>19001640
some people get annoyed over how “dumb” bf was, kept asking her to say things even though she couldn’t. Personally, I think he was involved in this the whole time, the video wasn’t supposed to be him trying to get evidence of her being hurt. It was an alibi for him, “I called her and tried to get to know what happened, I tried to help”. He seems to be acting weird talking with her, his voice seems monotone and not bothered at all by the fact that his gf is scared shitless and possibly has been raped. Also the guywho was supposed to fly to Egypt and pick up the girl the next day also had Marcus in his friend list on fb
also him being friends with the other dead girl and dating her in the past seems way too much of a stretch
ALSO people found out there’s a drug called cloud nine, which makes people who take it act like the girl acted in vids. The bf used to have a blog called “cloud nine” which was quickly deleted after people started sharing it. In all materials she’s in she seems to be heavily drugged
what seems to be surfacing here is a huge human trafficking business. Maybe I’m not fun but who the fuck buys a trip to Egypt as a gift to a bf you’ve known for 3 months? I feel as if he somehow persuaded or manipulated her into getting the trip (even if only saying “god I wish I could go for a trip to Egypt” or some shit) manipulating people isn’t so hard with a lot of experience, and what better than alibi like “I didn’t send her there, she bought the trip herself”
she didn’t even have money for the trip herself btw, she borrowed it from her family
the thing supporting this theory is that in the video call, the voices that can be heard in the background have been translated by a couple of different people, and all the versions align (4/5)
>>
>>19001648
it seems that people who were behind the camera kept talking about her and one of them seemed to be on the phone, and he was addressing some “boss” telling him how they’re gonna calm the girl and “fix this thing”. One can be heard saying “when the call is done I’m gonna give her dick to calm her down”
she was probably sold by her bf to be a sex slave, and the guys at the hotel who were also in it tried to capture her, she possibly tried to fight them , got raped, then tried to kill herself by jumping out of the window once she realized what she was lured into
of course all 3 guys involved have disappeared off the face of earth since then
there’s a couple of English news sites reporting on this, but I’ve looked through all of them but they don’t have any more info than what I wrote above so I’m not linking them
if you wanna look this case up, just a friendly advice, ignore all info related to detective Rutkowski who is involved in it, don’t even bother reading it, he’s a phony
I think her body is still in Egypt, and from the investigation so far it seems that on that end they’re trying to cover it as suicide to not damage tourism. (5/5)

it turned out way longer than I've anticipated
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dBv6Kott8i0

Detailed 35 min video of the events with video and in english
>>
This is interesting. Not paranormal, shocking, weird or surprising but interesting is more than /x/ ever gives me so thanks OP.

How many other girls have been sold by the bf? This is also a stupid ass idea for an alibi.
>>
>>19001729
Thanks!

Fills in all those finer points OP couldn't have without a additional 40 posts.
>>
>>19001729
thanks for posting that, must've overlooked it while trying to find some good content on this on yt

>>19001730
no idea how many others, this i fairly new info so more cases might turn up in next days or even hours
>>
>>19001752
kiedy to sie stalo?
>>
>>19001752
this is*. Also some news report on it from a couple of days ago, there's a couple of pics of her being drugged there (turn on eng subs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upMSgP2UWmg
>>
>>19001760
30 kwietnia wyskoczyła (albo wypadła, albo ją wyrzucili...) z okna w szpitalu, nie wiem kiedy dokładnie poleciała tam, parę dni wczesniej
>>
bumping this because I'm convinced.
>>
Who is the dude wearing sunglasses and making one admirable attempt at a whiteboy flattop? He's not in any of the videos you've linked but is in a shit ton below, by comments.
>>
TL;DR
to much green.
>>
>>19001631

wypierdalaj z tą szmatą
>>
>>19002283
dzięki za super kontrybucję do nitki, zuchu
>>
>>19002300

nie chce sie wypowiadac o tej egipskiej porypanej kuhwie. nie powinna sama jechać i tyle w temacie chyba ze jechała na dupodanie, co by sie zgadzało z pewnymi wersjami, weź tak sie nie podniecaj, bo już jedna matka-polka robiła rodaków w balona
>>
Similar to Kayelyn Louder and Elisa Lam. Could these all be schizophrenic events?
>>
another mk ultra victim... every hot girl on the media is on somekind of degenerated sex stuff like this ,being hot or white on this nigger world is sin
>>
>>19002399
porypana kuhwa czy nie, niewyjasnione zbrodnie to jeden z wątków przewodnich na /x/, rozumiem że szczęsliwszy bys był jakby ktos zarzucił kolejny wątek o tulpie czy innej płaskiej ziemi

>>19002453
elisa lam had history of mental problems, which have been ruled out in this case. Neither she or her family had such problems, though if they pumped her with drugs anything is possible I guess
>>
>>19002483
I never understand what a history of mental illness would rule it out. Mental illness could lay dormant. It could go unchecked. Also the first episode of schizophrenia could be ones last.
>>
>>19002497
it could, but there is pretty much confirmed evidence that she was drugged anyway, so even if it was an episode, it was triggered by drugs someone slipped her in a drink or food (she called her sister on the first day saying she's not feelign well, was suspecting at that point that someone drugged her. Then family was reporting that after that all calls from her were very weird)
>>
File: IMG_4088.jpg (628KB, 1009x1009px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4088.jpg
628KB, 1009x1009px
Someone erase this scum. Do the universe a favor.
>>
>>19002500
I agree that she could have been drugged and it might have triggered some type of mental disorder. Scary situation.
>>
Jebac brudasow
>>
>>19002510
Easy there... What's your problem?
>>
>>19002510
You cannot erase that scum. It looks like you used ink. Your lines are jaggy!
>>
>>19002483
>>19002399
>>19002300
>>19002283
talk in english
>>
>>19002500
People with paranoid schizo episodes often think they have been drugged, because they're feeling out of touch with reality tho.
>>
>>19002653
it was just some anon being salty I'm posting this and not another 'how to shoot energy ball from ur hand' thread

and mentioning she died on april 30th
>>
>>19002659
I guess, her autopsy report should be available soonish, so we'll know if she had drugs in the system or not
>>
>>19002083
Girl goes to egypt and gets raped, drugged and jumps out of hospital. Probably part of a human trafficking scandal. Boyfriend suslected guilty.
>>
>>19002673
Live in Midwest USA and always wanted to visit there but crime is bad and your totally on your own with no weopons . It's really Ill advised .
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.