[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to change my life with Magic but I'm scared of messing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: grant_twitter_400x400.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
grant_twitter_400x400.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
I want to change my life with Magic but I'm scared of messing with the occult.

I can't take anymore of this life. I have never felt like I fit in, I can't explain it. But I'm basically a boring normie like everybody else.

I want a magical life. I want to use magic to get rich and get laid and have unique adventures but I don't want to lose my soul. I always have been a pussy.
>>
You are on the right wway.
Everithing will arrive.
Your desire will be acomplished.
Stay calm. It will not be easy.
>>
>>19001537

Yeah, expecting magic or gods to do shit for you truly is some pussy-ass bullshit. Magic and prayer is just the helpless mewling of faggots.
>>
>>19001537
My dad has a saying for situations like this.
"You've got to stand around for a long time, with your mouth open, before a fried chicken flies into it".
>>
>>19001613

Wow, you sure showed me
>>
>>19001537
You are looking externally for what must be found internally. Why do you want to get rich, "get laid" and "go on unique adventures?" If you follow these questions, and the additional questions following these queries generates, you will eventually resolve your problem. Questioning the the most powerful "magic" ever, particularly self-questioning.

The most important recommendation: write to yourself. Argue to yourself from multiple positions, plan and reason on paper, even if just to give a good description of the complete problem. Develop a system tailored to you to organize knowledge-acquisition and analysis. Politics, capitalism, and social forces are working nonstop to try to subvert your agency to compel you to partake in actions desired by others, what you need to do is to be stronger than these forces and compel yourself to partake in actions desired by you. Think of the absurdity of modernism: we intend on doing things, but don't do them, instead we procrastinate or ignore. How can you possibly do something that you don't want to do? The answer is that you are not unified, there's a whole bunch of conflicting subconscious desires that weedle their way in, which have been conditioned to do so by a lifetime of being advertised and politicized to. So you use language and create an air-tight argument on paper convincing yourself to do something to beat down these subconscious phantoms.

The status quo's worst enemy is reason, except for the falities it can convince you are rational. Being ultra-paranoid about your own beliefs and ideas. Simply calibrate your compass to one goal, to figure out how to reason and think accurately about various aspects about the world around you, and everything else will follow, with the caveat that many will attempt to aid you to do this for their own reasons (see: how everyone is a "skeptic" now.)

The sooner you get to killing God off the better, God is the most evil parasite ever created.
>>
>>19001788

Insightful post, thankyou.

So you are saying to concentrate solely on developing my rational mind and do away with all kinds of "magical thinking" including the idea of God?
>>
>>19001537
The only way of properly doing "magic" without fucking around with rituals and shit is simply detaching from reality. Your consciousness is all there is. Once you wake up and realize reality is no more than a dream then you can manipulate it at will. Of course, this is easier said than done, I haven't been able to do it myself because I'm afraid of becoming schizophrenic or something (I'm not schizo btw, never heard voices or had any weird shit ever happen in my life, I just believe this is the truth because it's the only thing that makes sense to me). I don't even know if you can give yourself schizophrenia but whatever, the point is that magic, magick, all that shit is basically the same shit. Fooling yourself with rituals, symbols, etc to exercise your real power which doesn't really need any of this, but because it's easier to believe than just manipulating reality at will as if it was nothing is the reason it works. It works only because you believe in it, but ideally you wouldn't need any of it because the power is in you regardless.
>>
>>19001537
Lovely
>>
>>19001788
Really sick post bro. You mind if I post this on a blog? I just post general philosophy stuff + etc.
>>
>>19001537
welcome to normal life, this is what being a teenager feels like.
>>
>>19001537
First you have to get rid of your conditioning. You're only a pussy because you believe. Read The Kybalion and get into The Kaballah, specifically the Illusions of the Tree of Life
>>
>>19003911

OP here

This is interesting. One of my issues is struggling to have real faith in magic. I tried sigils but always doubted they would work so I probably shouldn't be surprised that they didn't.

I sometimes find myself drawn to doing totally strange and abstract things. I am able to use my mind in a very abstract and creative way. The other night, I scribbled down 2 pages of nonsensical words without stopping or thinking about what I was doing. I have no idea why but I was compelled to do this and I felt a detachment from my usual self. But rather than try and do anything with it, I just tell myself I must simply be insane or just plain stupid to do such things
>>
I used to do magic, now I'm a christian. Dont do it. Magic is like a drug, you start it thinking you can get something, and you just cant stop. It takes a part of you away and replaces it with itself. Save yourself now.
>>
Don't do it anon. C.S. Lewis indeed described the spiritual lust that comes with magic that is very dangerous. It can destroy your life, and you are potentially messing with things that you have no comprehension of. Please steer clear.

If you are ever troubled by anything, call on the name of Jesus Christ. Pray to him.
>>
>>19001613
What a manly man. Oh how manly!
>>
>>19004999
>>19005410
Can't you stupid subhuman faggots get your own board? Or just commit seppuku.
>>
I keep trying to kill myself but always end up waking back up in my bed the next morning.

I just want to be her again but the fates won't allow it.
>>
No give away all your possessions and become Christian.

You will never achieve of your hopes, dreams, passions anyway there are all satanic deceptions.

God will give far greater treasures in the Holy kingdom to come. You will be more powerful than super man and you will experience things much greater than sex.
>>
>>19004990
See how your belief determines how successful you will be? It's always like that in magick, prayer, etc. It all depends on your belief. It's all in you, if it had nothing to do with you it would work regardless. I was able to do some crazy shit when I realized this but like I said I didn't want to become schizophrenic so I stopped. I really wonder how far I could have gone though.
>>
>>19001537
if it makes you feel any better odds are you dont have a soul. not that they dont exist but your milk toast by your own admission. your "soul" was probably deemed generic and destroyed

a body can operate just fine without a soul. some one came looking for trouble and tried to take me into custody i told them it wasnt me it was the other guy (my dad) he got dragged of and i hear was thrown into a vortex and his soul ripped apart. he is sitting in the living room on the phone right now. doesnt seem affected
>>
File: IMG_8144.jpg (568KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8144.jpg
568KB, 1152x768px
>>19001642
le lel
>>
ah, the typical 'magick can't help you' cop-out from magickfags
>>
>>19005613
>Don't do anything to improve your life, after you die everything will be sunshine and lollipops.
>You're not allowed to actively go to the afterlife though, that is a sin to us death worshippers somehow.
>>
>>19001613
underrated post
>>
>>19001537
Can't tell is this is supposed to be satire. You are a massive faggot either way, though.
>>
>>19001537
Magic is a joke, just a trick. Nothing true comes easy. Don't believe the lies the seem to only benefit the speaker.

Grant is a huge faggot.
>>
>>19005613
youre a cunt
>>
>>19001642
is your dad Doctor Phil?
>>
>>19001537
You sound like you want a Death Note to fall from the sky
>>
File: Christ-red-robe.jpg (24KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
Christ-red-robe.jpg
24KB, 600x454px
>>19001537
https://sites.google.com/site/oldsystemmagic/
>>
File: hero_FightClub.jpg (60KB, 1200x500px) Image search: [Google]
hero_FightClub.jpg
60KB, 1200x500px
>>19001613
well! *Someone* is not their fucking khakis today!
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.