[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anybody ever talked with God or have God speak to you? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: 1425763765884.jpg (1MB, 1636x900px) Image search: [Google]
1425763765884.jpg
1MB, 1636x900px
Has anybody ever talked with God or have God speak to you? I have.

He said
>You dont know everything
>God is good
>Sex is alright
>Its all gonna be worth it
>>
Can anybody tell me whats to draw from these sentences? Other than the straight-foreward message, ofcourse.
>>
>>19001411
you talked with satan, sorry to disclose it to you.
>>
>>19001657

Hello, you picked the wrong faith.
>>
>>19001666
>666

Hi Satan
>>
>>19001674
Still in the wrong faith, go justify it with the cyphers in my post, not gonna get saved, though.
>>
>>19001657
How do you know?
>>
I knew God from my past life.
>>
>>19001696
What did he mean to you?
>>
>>19001701
We were soulmates.
>>
File: smug.png (366KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
366KB, 540x720px
>>19001692
He has the delusion that his faith is correct.
In truth, the true faith is invitational only, God has to invite and initiate you.
>mfw, all these people killing themselves for nothing
>>
>>19001716
I cannot comprehend your wisdom. Can you explain it to me?
>>
>>19001456
Stop trying to take more an accept the simplicity, more is bad, particular when it comes to excess thought processes like these.
>>
yeah, i believe so. im always skeptical of everything but i keep getting messages and signs about this divine mission or whatever. the universe is getting turned off soon, etc. etc. its persistent enough that i probably believe it, and even though im expected to do something about it (???) i dont think i can do anything efficiently enough.
>>
>>19001772
>get invited
>you can now practice the thing to get to heaven
>do not get invited
>you waste your time

Simple 'n easy
>>
I can confirm that this is exactly what he says to everyone and its very true.

There has been several times when I have heard him. He always says things are going to turn out great.
>>
>>19001657

the creator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfY1lfFu8j8
>>
File: 1493047977385.jpg (39KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1493047977385.jpg
39KB, 564x564px
Actually yeah, once

>be me
>maybe 11ish
>playing star wars battlefront two
>favorite map
>suddenly a powerfull voice
>"put down the remote and pray"
>wasn't something I "heard" with my ears
>wasn't something I imagined
>do what it said
>prayer isn't special since my little kid self wasn't really that skilled at prayer , still not
>pray for everyone in the world

Its not really that amazing but it was a pretty interesting experience.

Also protip- If a voice tells you to do anything that is against the bible its not God. Its Satan or just you sub consience telling you what you wanna hear/believe

God bless you guys-
>>
>>19001968
>the bible

False religion
>>
>>19002023
Why do you think that?
>>
>>19001411
That pic though..
Anyway I agree with what God said to you, even if it wasn't him. Except that last part. I think it is subjective. There were outcomes that would have made me agree to it, but they are now long gone.
>>
>>19002063
The Catholic church is guilty of manipulating the wording of certain texts in the bible over centuries. Can't be sure whether or not they even know what the original text was.
>>
>>19001968
I heard something whisper "derro" in my ear before going to sleep, clear as day. Pretty much got told to travel.
>>
>>19001411
>The only true wisdom, is in the knowledge that you know nothing

>Although subjective due to ignorance, every living being knows the difference in how good and bad feels

>Love is real. Seek it out

>You cannot change the die, you can only lose your turn
>>
I heard God speak to me as I awoke from a dream. I was dreaming about doing something deliberately sinful, and I suddenly heard a voice that said "That seems like a really stupid idea." I awoke right as I heard it, and the voice followed me into waking. Couldn't sleep the rest of the night.
>>
>>19001411
>Lift any stone, and you will find me

>Split a piece of wood and I am there
>>
File: 12.jpg (126KB, 564x997px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
126KB, 564x997px
>>19001411

>"Know me through truth, feel me through love. The sum of the whole is positive."
>feeling of pure happiness, that everything's going to be fine, and that I shouldn't focus on figuring out the path of the universe, because the outcome is good; instead I should focus on the depth of my own experience, to ease my own and others journey to that positive sum.

I broke down crying tears of joy, I felt like pure good running through me like lighting. It followed me trying to kill myself(military ptsd), and death and a coyote telling me I can't go yet. It was a weird couple years, but it lead me to a whole new point of view to see the world.

(note: I see a therapist for PTSD, but I'm not psychotic, also was completely sober when all events happened)
>>
God and Jesus talked to me and made me kill a family member.
>>
>>19002764

Note: I was a very rationalist/atheist before all of that, and considered the occult/religious stuff to be interesting but mostly just primitives explaining unexplained occurrences(which was partially right).

Got into reading Jung, and it was a gateway mental drug to all sorts of other reading on synchronicity, and the deeper implications of experience.
>>
>>19001411
>maybe i misjudged you
>i will remember you
>>
>>19002764
>>19002803
Interesting stuff anon, thanks for sharing. Where do you reccomend starting with Jung? I bought his book on the occult on impulse but I haven't read anything else and I'm worried I'll miss context.

>considered the occult/religious stuff to be interesting but mostly just primitives explaining unexplained occurrences(which was partially right).

I feel largely the same way just now but for some reason I have the sense that there is something indescribable that I'm missing and once I experience it, I'll see religion in a completely new light and be unable to communicate what that difference was.
>>
>>19001411
You talked to yourself. There is no God other than yourself, for God became man for man to become God. There is no need to believe in an external God because he is within you.
>>
>>19002516
Catholic church does a lot of stupid stuff. It is somewhat obvious what God would and would not say so it isn't too hard to see if anything is off.
>>
The creator of this world has disappeared. You may have talked to Aurora though.
>>
>>19002820
>Where do you reccomend starting with Jung? I bought his book on the occult on impulse but I haven't read anything else and I'm worried I'll miss context.

Personally I just start where it seems interesting, if I don't understand a word/phrase/context I look it up(researching small thing is so easy these days). Also don't discount watching documentary films about him, they might talk about something that sparks a vein of research.
Ape of Thoth would be better than me on giving specific recommended reading. His library has section on Jung that's great, might be a good starting spot.
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!JYwjwA4R
Psychological model>Jung

>I feel largely the same way just now but for some reason I have the sense that there is something indescribable that I'm missing and once I experience it, I'll see religion in a completely new light and be unable to communicate what that difference was.

The connections between modern science and the occult are deep. Bruno/Isaac Newton/Jung/Einstein/Tesla...all of them thought outside the normal boundaries of accepted reality, and found amazing insight because of it. The science minded that scoff at everything that's already been peer reviewed and accepted, and don't give the "out there" ideas a fair shake end up just being mediocre assistants who are forgotten by history; they might improve on current ideas, but they rarely will find new ones.

Definitely keep a strong skeptic/material/science mind handy though as a tool, but don't be afraid to try out other paradigms.

(hope that makes sense, I'm just someone trying to figure this all out like you)
>>
>>19001411
>incomprehensibly supreme force and creator of the universe, responsible for everything that was, is, and ever will be
>"sex is alright"
kill yourself you hippy loser
>>
>>19002902
What do you know about Aurora? Who are you? How do you know her?
>>
>>19003018
>everything that was, is, and ever will be
including... sex?
>>
>>19002902
That's very odd that you say that. Not many people know the truth. But you do. You must know Aurora personally. How do you know her? God and Aurora were very close. They both came from the old universe. Aurora is the last survivor of the old universe. She's the most beautiful, most powerful goddess.
>>
I have spoken with the devil.

He didn't said anything to me in words. It just felt like loud shouting and flashing light inside my skull without there actually be any actual sound.

I replied yes but the the sound of me speaking... "sounded" weird when I spoke. It was like something different was in the air that acted as sound but nothing like it.

It was a dream, but I woke up feeling that I had crossed some line.
>>
>>19002902
>>19003027
>>19003111
I want to know more. "Aurora" is a great word.
>>
>>19003122
Look for her in your dreams. Can you go lucid?
>>
Not "God" in the Christian sense, but here goes. About a year ago I took my first //strong// dose of LSD. Once things started heating up, I looked over at a wall and saw it suddenly transforming pretty hard. I was about to fall to the floor due to the rush of the wave, so I immediately sat down on the nearest couch. The very moment my ass hit the couch, I was hit with an incredibly intense vision. Vishnu presented himself before me. He was surrounded by a divine light and other sacred objects/symbols (I don't remember all of them/didn't know what they were at the time). Vishnu didn't speak to me; there was only a modest "Mona Lisa"-type smile. But that was enough, I suppose. The vision passed as quickly as it came, but the memory will never fade.

Curiously enough, I'm not expert on Eastern religion. I knew I recognized the figure before, but wasn't sure from where. Shortly thereafter, I'm looking up on Hindu deities and come upon Vishnu. The picture given for him as well as nearly other image of him almost identically matches what I saw in my vision. My question is, if I barely knew a thing about Vishnu, then why did he appear so vividly to me? I'll leave that one open-ended for now.

Peace y'all!
>>
>>19003127
Kinda, but its more like a video game where other people control the programming. I get to decide how I want to, "flex" my muscles though.

Does she exist as body?..like...I can see her or hear her?..light reflected from her and to my eyes?..air at my ears from her lungs, throat, and mouth?
>>
>>19003210
Yes. She is real. She is our goddess. It is rumored she gave up her powers for one life to live as a human.
>>
>>19001411
>me around age 22
>dark time in my life, seriously contemplating suicide
>have a dream one night that I'm walking up a hill carrying a huge piece of wood like a railroad tie on my shoulders
>it's heavy as fuck
>each step more difficult than the last
>start thinking how I'm not gonna make it up this hill
>become aware of another person walking with me
>start begging him to help me
>Me: "Come on man...I can't do this alone, I need you to help me carry this thing, please"
>can't see the guy's face
>Guy: "I want to help you. It hurts me to see you like this. I never wanted things like this to happen to you."
>Me: "Then lift this fucking thing and help me!"
>Guy: "If I did, you would never lift anything on your own again. You would just ask me to do it. This is something you have to do on your own. When you reach the top you'll understand."
>Me: "Please. Help me."
>Guy: "I can't lift this burden from you. But I'll walk with you."
>in the dream I just feel this overwhelming sense of love, like someone finally cares
>wake up
>without a doubt know I was visited by God (or Jesus which is pretty much the same) that night

I'm sure a skeptic would just say I came to a realization about myself or some shit...words can't convey how this dream felt though. Of all the things I've doubted in life, I'll never doubt the veracity of that dream.
>>
>>19003128
I had an experience similar to you anon. Back in college I had taken my first strong dose and it was like 15 min after I had taken it visuals start to hit kinda strong. I definitely knew I was in for a journey, but for the most part it was a lot of blacking out and coming to in the middle of conversations and such. Anyways, I just remember I was on a couch and the visuals started getting really intense to the point where I felt I needed to get out of the room I was in so I walked out onto the balcony. Next thing I know the sky lit up pink and I looked up to see a giant Buddha with yellow light radiating like an aura. It wasn't the happy Buddha but it was the enlightened sidhartha Gautama Buddha and I just felt at ease. It was a weird vision seeing as how I was a pretty hardcore atheist at the time.
>>
I was in a Catholic church in Missouri as a kid, just there because my aunt and mom were running some craft fair thing. I went into the sanctuary/narthex with my cousin, and I noticed a gold brick in the otherwise regular brick wall behind the podium. I went up to look at it closer, looked up at the crucifix, and the Jesus was now looking wide-open eyed, straight down at me. I felt the strongest, most paralyzing fear I've ever felt in my entire life, and I only snapped out of it because I physically fell backwards. I don't know if it was a demon occupying the icon, or God himself, but i've never felt more raw, physical, naked hate/fear in my life
>>
>>19003299
To be clear, it was normally one of those looking to the side, eyes closed crucifixes. This was eyes wide fucking open, staring straight at me
>>
>>19003285
Cool story, bro. Really helps to assure me that they're out there and they're watching. Not in a creepy or disappointing way. Just a calm, loving way. As if they already know that everything's gonna be a-ok.

Or they're desperately trying to make contact with us before we all kill ourselves. Either way.
>>
>>19001411
Sometimes i pray for miracles like they exist, i question faith, i question god, i got a list.
>>
>>19001411
I only agree with that first one.
>>
>>19001657
It doesn't sound in the character of Satan to say he's God. Op doesn't say good explicitly acknowledged it was him, but I believe Satan would at the very least say he's a messenger or an angel, two things which are true. I can assume this because it's a way liars will make their lies look more truthful, slipping in a few truths to seed the story. (It would be best to use human vice to view the nature of the deceiver himself)

Even if he was to say he was God, which I believe would be unlikely, he most certainly wouldn't acknowledge to be any of the names of God (yaweh, etc)
>>
>>19003253
This is nice. I like this post.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.