[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magical energy generated through arguing on the internet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Energy is an aspect of consciousness, but we frequently fail to make this work for us. The easiest way would be emotion. Let's get angry at each other in order to power an operation. We can still beat larger boards with quality of energy over quantity of energy. Let's create a giant sky beast.
>>
Fuck all of you
>>
>>19000927
No you sir, you sir are a twat
>>
File: nz.snow.6.cc23.jpg (81KB, 601x791px) Image search: [Google]
nz.snow.6.cc23.jpg
81KB, 601x791px
>>19000927
>>19000942

You see gentlemen, due to this argument we have spotted the cat above New Zealand.
>>
File: Arcturus.png (48KB, 677x395px) Image search: [Google]
Arcturus.png
48KB, 677x395px
sure. Here is what a star actually looks like up close.

Arcturus to be precise
>>
>>19000955
What the hell is that dude whoa. Someone pass me a joint!
>>
>>19000926
negative energy feeds negative entities you piece of shit

why would anyone do that
are you retarded?
>>
>>19000962
Yes, I have retardation
>>
>>19000998
well get rid of it because you infect the weak minds
and all of this will be on you to pay
>>
>>19001004
Okay, I'll get rid of my retardation and I'll stop infecting the weak minds

I agree that all of this will be on me to pay
>>
>>19001008
why did this make me laugh so much
>>
>>19001032
Thank you anon, your laughter fuels the sky cat. And I'll challenge anyone to say different
>>
File: Untitled.png (15KB, 487x362px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
15KB, 487x362px
hey, you know what really pisses me off? black people. and you know what else? HAM SANDWICH
>>
>>19000926
Sky kitty a shit calling for the might if Quetzacotl to retake Tenochitlan.
>>
>>19000926
>quantity of people
>in /x/
Whew lad....
>>
>>19001413
he said quality will beat quantity...
>>
How about, we send the Langoliers to /pol/?
>>
File: IMG_4199.jpg (121KB, 614x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4199.jpg
121KB, 614x720px
Maybe we send the nothing. Or a representative.
>>
>>19000926

How do you think Pepe came about? :D

Bask in the chaos. :D
>>
A sky full of wheels and teeth. We kind of have that already, on its way. Hope we can change it.
>>
>>19001441
Are you angry yet?
>>
>>19000955
That just looks like funky optical effects. It reminds me of the dark area that can happen in the middle of a flashlights beam.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.