[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please help me. I am trying to research what the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (506KB, 525x443px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
506KB, 525x443px
Can someone please help me. I am trying to research what the afterlife might be like. I guess no one knows for sure but I've read up that the dead do not suffer the living. They do not eat, or have senses like smell or taste. They are just a form of energy with their past life still intact in their mind. They don't talk as the living does but through energy such as thoughts. Does this sound about right? Is there a book that you can recommend that isn't complete horse shit.

I lost the closet person in my life yesterday and stayed up all night trying to talk to them and never got an answer or any sign or nothing. I'm getting off topic but please help me understand the afterlife please.
>>
anyone out there?
>>
File: 1367110195_2.gif (75KB, 737x700px) Image search: [Google]
1367110195_2.gif
75KB, 737x700px
>>19000677
There is no alterlife, when you die you basically ascend to another of whatever you believe(Hell/Heaven, Upper level of the Simulation, etc.)

Don't force the conversation, the "Dead" talk only if you let them talk.

Anyway the best thing you can do is to thank every day you had that person at your side, you will see him/her again.
>>
>>19000688
When I meant ascent to another (plane) I meant like "waking up" from a dream.
English isn't my native language.
>>
>>19000677
>I lost the closet person in my life yesterday and stayed up all night trying to talk to them and never got an answer or any sign or nothing
What happened?
>>
how the dead live- Will Self
>>
File: AeqdVi9.jpg (47KB, 640x913px) Image search: [Google]
AeqdVi9.jpg
47KB, 640x913px
>>19000677
most people are repelled from the truth because thats what the system wants them to do but im gonna say it anyways

when you die for 40 days you are going backwards watching everysinglething you did (so you will not have excuses) then the being that is responsible for you takes you in their aura and passes you to hither realms (you cannot do it alone)
depending on how light your being is you can go higher and higher but if you are heavy enough
(material persons) you only stay here and wait for the time you can enter the matrix again and retry

in the real life (not here in matrix)
we do not have a gender
we do not have wings or other bullshit
you dont speak or hear through mouth and ears because these are material organs
you communicate through telepathy
people who died have no rights to interfree with this world
your close person is probably aware of what you did but without permission or great reason there is nothing he/she can do

being in this world makes us unable to imagine or understand what the things that we do are in the other world and most people dont care about it but our main focus in this liffe must be to get rid of all the material stuff and know ourselves
only then we will pass this school and move to the next one

the final test will be in some years and it will be about getting a mark in your right hand or forehead

doesent matter who or what you are at that point, if you get trolled torecieve this mark its game over

if you dont, you are saved

but this wont be easy since most of people love material things and do not want to "wake up"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.