[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do the mirrors hide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: mirror.jpg (28KB, 698x400px) Image search: [Google]
mirror.jpg
28KB, 698x400px
Maybe im just losing it.

What do you see when you peak into a mirror? You see yourself? or a reflection of what you think its your self?

I'm not what is shown in front of me.

I Am Who I Am, I'm not the reflection in the mirror, i will never be.

Never try to dissasociate your reflections fro yourself, never talk for more than 30 mins to "yourself" in front of a mirror.
>>
>>19000628
I don't have a mirror in my room but have a glossy laptop screen.

Mirrors are portals. Don't face it towards you when you go to sleep
>>
>>19000631
>it towards you when you go to sleep
That's weird. I never faced the mirror when I slept as a kid either for some reason but it was definitely a conscious choice.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 198x255px
Fpbp. Spirits can use mirrors as portals. Cover them when you go to bed and never let them face you.
>>
File: Occultists.jpg (60KB, 204x374px) Image search: [Google]
Occultists.jpg
60KB, 204x374px
>>19000628

It's an occult object. Your picture of you is the opposite of reality. The whole 'looking in the mirror while brushing your teeth' thing is a form of brinwashing. Repeating patterns or motion can hypnotize you. Normal vanilla reality is the stage. The Masons and other occultist run the backstage. Our whole reality is full of occult objects. Worst of all is Chess. Play it enough times, and you will habitually think like a machine.
>>
>>19000660

I'm just lost. It started as a novelty game but now i actually avoid my reflection.

Not because i think i'm ugly or anything so superficial, now i genuinely think i'm not seeing myself in the reflection.

I have confronted the mirrors, i have talked to them once and i would really like to avoid doing it again for as long as possible...

I'm not sure if you are just taking a piss off me,but i seriously want to know anything you might want to bring into the discussion.

I should have never played with my mind and sanity...
>>
You all need to make the peace with your own reflection.
>>
>>19000689

It's not mine, i am not the reflection, the reflection it's not my self.
>>
>Hurr durr it's not me in the mirror
>What is dissociative identity disorder
>No way I'm mentally ill, must be a portal to reptilian Mason world
>>
File: shiggy_diggy_doo.jpg (168KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy_diggy_doo.jpg
168KB, 700x700px
>>19000628
Holy shit.
Occult i can understand.
Magick even.
But this shit?
Mirrors are reflective surfaces that merely make the light bounce off it.
Just about everything can be reflective.
Your reflection is practically your shadow, so i can pretty much say that you stupid cunts are so paranoid that you're afraid of your own shadows.
>>
Wrong.

Staring or talking to a mirror for twenty minutes forces you into a trance like state that breaks down the barrier between your conscious and subconscious. To put it simply you're the director, filmer, and main character of your own movie so whatever you keep thinking about is what you get. This is why some people see aliens and some people still see demons and neither can actually prove it past circumstancial evidence.

Reality for every individual is a feedback machine. Shit in shut out etc. Do bad shit and your intuition is guided by your reptilian/alien/sts/demon/lower self and alternatively do good shit and you're guided by your higher self. At the end if the day they're all your angels and your demons.
>>
>>19000710

Thank you kindly. This helps me a lot right now, extremely interesting point of view. Again, thanks for sharing it.
>>
>>19000710
>>19000716
This is new age garbage, but it's closer to true than the other posts in this thread. While there are angels and demons and you can absolutely use the mirror for occult purposes, as with any occult practice, you have to open the door to the other side or invite them in another way. If you mess with demonic things or speak to spirits or any of that, you are going to invite the bad in. The mirror itself is not evil, just like a round glass ball or black cats or blood. It's what you do with it.

And it sounds like you may have opened a door you shouldn't have, op. You can either try to deal with it through the arcane and ultimately fail, or you can see past the nonsense to the key, and take control of it in the name of Jesus. Most people look at Christianity and Jesus through the lens of ridicule but when you delve into it, Jesus is the ultimate hero.
>>
>>19000746

Sorry. No Jesus or Virgin Mary for me. My only mother is the Cuatlicue, not her ravaged spaniard version of it.
>>
Slept many times with a large closet that had sliding mirrors for doors, floor to ceiling. The entire south wall of my living room is mirrored and not only have I slept next to that too I've had no ill effects from either.
>>
My girl claims she has bad dreams when the mirror isn't flipped. I sleep with mirrors facing me all the time will no ill effects. Demons must like me cuz I don't hate on satan and also I have a cat. My cat repels evil
>>
I look so different in photographs than I do in the mirror it disturbs me. Really makes me doubt my own perception.
>>
>>19000769
a 'god' from a culture that tore the hearts out of their people to gain extraordinary 'powers'. Are you the mirror anon? Its no wonder you would bring in bad shit
>>
>>19000710
Close enough anon.
>>
>>19000703
what if I told you reality is upside down and your eye's lens just does a horizontal flip of your vision.

If you're that brave then please try going to sleep next time while facing a big ass mirror.
>>
Any good occult spell book on mirrors?
>>
File: how_the_eye_works.jpg (48KB, 450x210px) Image search: [Google]
how_the_eye_works.jpg
48KB, 450x210px
>>19001101
What if i told you that reality is not upside down, but that's just how physics work?

Light travels through your eye, flips upside down thanks to the lens and your brain flips it back up again.

I could sleep, and i might. Keep an eye out for me /x/, i might sleep facing a mirror. Oh the horror.
>>
>>19001101
Not that anon but i have a huge mirror-closet thing that faces my bed, like if i turn 90 degrees i can see myself from head to toe. Didn't had any problems so far
>>
>>19001088

Your 'god' is not exactly perfect either. Look what his followers did, all the blood, torture and pain they inflicted. If you think a couple of sacrifices are the same as genocide in the name of a false prophet I'm not surprised you actually workshop the kike
>>
File: IMG_1277.jpg (49KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1277.jpg
49KB, 500x351px
>>19000628
WHEEEN WILLL MY REFLECTION SHOOOW WHO I AAAM INSIIIIIIIIDE
>>
>>19000660
>Worst of all is Chess. Play it enough times, and you will habitually think like a machine.
That should be "best" of all. Thinking "like a machine" allows you to avoid stupid, emotional, unthought-out actions IRL. Practicing actual thought by playing chess also allows you to better predict what will happen as a result of your current actions, further allowing you to avoid stepping in what should be obvious beartraps.

If everyone was able to actually think properly, the world would be a far better place.
>>
>>19000628
>What do you see when you peak into a mirror?
A sad, pathetic man who I hate
>>
>>19000628
You do realize a mirror is just a really thin sheet of silver sandwiched between some glass and a non-reflective surface, right?

That's it, it's just fucking glass and silver.
>>
>>19000660
>Proper oral hygiene is Illuminati mind control!
You're a moron.
>>
Have you ever tried staring into one spot (your eye(s)) without blinking for about five minutes or more?
>>
>>19002590
I have, it made lose track of time, it felt like I was meditating with my eyes open.
>>
>>19001251
>look at the red herring
It is unfortunate that so many would claim to do the will of God, but they were all ultimately self-serving. We can never even fathom the Will of God, and only fools would blame God for people being idiots.
>>
There will be a game tomorrow. maybe some would like to play

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F0vpMZA7VQqkawnUlwLPWcKfffneZuk7W0p_hlKxp7Q/edit
>>
File: 1469432805108.png (4MB, 1906x4690px) Image search: [Google]
1469432805108.png
4MB, 1906x4690px
>>19002382
In his defense there is some truth to what he's talking about with the occult, take for example the Christian cross when flipped upside down is supposed to mean something evil since it's been reversed, our lovely "elite" is interested in this sort of occult life and has quoted aleister crowley in the past. A lot of information on this stuff around the web, of course being paranoid of everything is retarded but reverse imagery seems to be a trend in the occult.
>>
>>19000628
Changelings (oft confused with Skinwalkers, which are ultimately dammed humans) originate from what we call the reflection.
Virtually all 'reflections' behave in a manner that satisfies mainstream science's theory of light. It is easy since unsouled material is reflected very similar to what mainstream science believes.
However, the nature of light, Worlds, and reflection is not accurate in textbooks and high school physics.
It is all fairly close to a window, and the Changling, what we call reflection as it resides on that side, has fulfillment in mimicry.
Until it doesn't.
And while it does not harm it's host directly, the switch (when the Changling trades places with its soul-being) does trap the person inside the mirrorworld. Where they are basically lost until their body is consumed by similar afflictions as in our reality.
However, once here on our side, the Changling can perform it's mimicry as well. Typical for them to take their trade partner qualities as a baseline form.
But often what are seen and credited as Skinwalkers (as non-partner mimicry form), and what, while in partner mimicry, many people today call sociopaths/psychopaths, are our 'reflections', the Changling.

So, that chair in the reflection is the reflection of a chair.
But don't hint at 'your reflection' any distrust or mistrust. It doesn't take much to egg them on into trading places, partner.
>>
>>19002382
There's no need to stare into a mirror to brush your teeth. I always look at the sink instead, though that's mostly to avoid dribbling toothpaste foam down my chin.
>>
>>19000628

You might have developed a dissociative state of mind that triggers when you look at reflective surfaces.

This can happen when someone is overly stressed and displeased over his apparence and beauty standards.

That or you're just another roleplayer, you can never know here.
>>
>>19005013
>>19000628

OP, have you been distorting your vision everytime you used a mirror?
>>
>>19005006
Most people don't just stare blankly into a mirror when brushing their teeth.

You might look into it sometimes, but that's because the most logical place for a bathroom mirror is above the sink so that when you are washing your face you can see exactly what parts your are cleaning and whether they are cleaned thoroughly.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.