[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dallas, TX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

The most boring Big city in America. Or is it? Share your DFW (and surrounding area) secrets
>>
Fort Worth has the midget town, the haunted hotel in stock yards, the red lobster that's haunted and a store at Hulen mall that's supposed to be very haunted. Also I heard in lake worth a dead lady goes around knocking on doors during storms in the middle of the night, as you go to open you hear a scream and no one is there.
>>
>>19000406
I'm in North DFW and I've never really heard of anything interesting aside from your average ghost hauntings in businesses or hotels.
>>
>>19001931
Actually I'm lying because I've heard some shit about grapevine lake. Several people have died there. Recently, some dude fell off the boat or something and died and his toddler son was found walking along the shore the next morning. And a few months ago some dude dumped a chick he cut up into pieces and burned along the trails by my house
>>
I know of a haunted old church by the medical city where children's medical is at. My dad used to wax the floors there on Friday's and he could hear piano playing at 3 am he eventually stopped giving a shit and would do his work ghosts ain't shit. I went there shit is creepy but I bet those ghosts just like to play piano they didn't fuck with us so that's that.
>>
There is a haunted spot in a cattle pasture near the little town of Blue Ridge. Guy from Princeton took his g/f down next to sister grove creek and killed her execution style with a 12 gauge shotgun. Her body was discovered the following week when the owner was mowing hay to be baled. The current story is that lights can be seen at the murder site from the road. Also, more rarely, an apparition will cross the road.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Worth_Monster
>>
>>19000406

Nah bruh.
>>
I've definitely heard Log Cabin Village ghost experiences from people that aren't into anything paranormal. Goatman's bridge in Denton is a waste of time.
Not really paranormal, but I live close to where Amber Hagerman's body was found and still haven't gone to see the memorial yet.
>>
Have you tried looking for yokai?
>>
>>19001932
only one i know is the goatman bridge in denton a bunch of fags like to put red paint all over it it was lame af. the only other one i can think of was some guy in flower mound murdered an ex gf with a chainsaw like 2-3 years ago.. people died at grapevine?
>>
>>19002625
Yup. I live pretty close to the lake. The dude who cut the chick up and dumped her there actually took a co-worker of mine on a date once. When she saw him in the news she flipped shit shit and cried at work for like an hour
>>
>>19000406
>Thats depressing cause Im from Houston and Dallas is superior.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.