[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird and Strange dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

I had a dream a while where I approached this big manor in the middle of seeming to be nowhere. As i made my way inside, i notice the building is decayed and extremely dark. There was a staircase leading to seemed to be only one room on the second floor, I climb the stairs and i make my way into a big room
but instead of an ordinary room it was a small chapel with a giant crucifix of a horrendous, deformed and surreal of what seemed to be jesus, but it was extremely thin and had a narrow face (pic related)
But just yesterday i had a similar dream where i revisited the site but i didn't go up the stairs as i was too afraid to see the anomaly.
This dream has really freaked me out and I wanted to share my dream because i wanted to talk about it but i didn't know who to tell.
>>
>>19000305
I keep having these recurring dreams where I am searching for this black haired woman through these messed up Cabinet Of Dr. Caligari halls and mazes.

The location is never exactly the same, one time it was on this eerie rusted industrial city with heavy, hard rain, but I'm always searching for this mysterious woman.
>>
>>19000326
OP here, there has to be an explanation is to why we keep having these dreams
>>
File: tKKLeZaJ_400x400.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tKKLeZaJ_400x400.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
>>19000305
>>19000326
>>
>>19000337
what does that have to do with the topic?
>>
>>19000333
The guy with the dreams of the mysterious woman here, for me these dreams have happened around every 3 months for me and at the longest break around 6 months, there have been times where it has been night after night with those dreams.
>>
>>19000352
Mine only occurred twice already, once with the deformed being
>>
>>19000374
How far apart were these dreams?
>>
I have had the same dream periodically throughout my life, as long as I can remember. I'm 31 now. I wake up in a hotel room, it always seems eerie and I never know it's a dream until the end. Nothing really out of place, bed, nightstand, TV. I never turn on the TV, something makes me question it instinctively, a feeling I'll be lost if I gaze into it. I open the door and peer out into the hall. It appears to go on forever in both directions. Cautiously I make my way down the hall, passing numerous other doors, I never check them for by this point I don't want to confirm my fear. I walk for longer than is possible in a normal building never reaching an ending. It's only the hall and door after door. There is a flash of a figure I can never make out and I am startled awake. Same dream, year upon year I don't know how many times. The realization, I am in hell, but is it the future, can I change it or perhaps I was forced back to sleep and this is the dream I can't escape.
>>
>>19000393
OP here, They were about a couple of months apart, but I'm not too sure as my memory is kinda bad
>>
File: glitchr_1494138119000.jpg (79KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
glitchr_1494138119000.jpg
79KB, 700x467px
>>19000398
>>19000401

Basically now the reoccuring eerie dream thread, but this is honestly good, I like it.

The one about the woman that bothers me the most are the most vivid two, because they're so surreal and I got my closest to the woman/she stopped walking/hiding and stared at me for a long time a cold stare, just one of pure observation, no emotion.
>>
>>19000429
I agree, i never would have talked about it if I hadn't remembered to share it here
>>
File: 10105340453.jpg (30KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
10105340453.jpg
30KB, 600x407px
I, too, have one reoccuring dream where I walk around my hometown. Eventually I would find myself in the part of town that actually doesn't exist in real life. Then I would feel very anxious and would try to find my way out to real town, but I fail almost every time. Sometimes these unreal locations would repeat. I've seen old inhabited by wildlife parts of town that seemed to be abandoned for ages; empty market on the coast of the ocean (my town is nowhere near the ocean irl though), empty yard surrounded by old soviet-like buildings; industrial block near some hazardous facility (the only place where I've seen people, thoung they either ignored me or acted hostile towards me), endless labyrinth of garages where some weird mutilated creatures always watched me; constantly flooded part of the town where skyscrapers are connected with bridges.
I've seen this kind of dream so many times that when I dream of it again I just say to myself 'damn it not again' though I never really tried to control my dreams or had lucid one. I guess I would've liked to go around this unreal town, if I haven't felt anxious and scared every time I see this dream.
>>
>>19000305
this naked bird thing seems to show up a lot to a lot of people
>>
File: 126293.jpg (753KB, 1024x1653px) Image search: [Google]
126293.jpg
753KB, 1024x1653px
>>19000936
The illustration is from a book called Dictionnaire Infernal. The pic is of the page it's shown on. I don't know enough French to really figure out what's being discussed on that page, but it's a place to start.
>>
>>19002751
>>19000936
Oh, and forgot to mention that a PDF of it can be found here: http://occultcenter.com/2010/12/1863-dictionnaire-infernal-pdf-full-illustrations/

Happy demon hunting.
>>
>>19002751
>>19002751
Implying that I was visited by a demon?
>>
>>19000305
It's just you visiting the places you're soul has been before. They are very real places, with very real 'beings' inside the construct.
>>
>>19000347
Who is this guy?
>>
>>19002920
OP here, sounds like something outta the twilight zone, but it was more sinister
>>
>>19000918
Dude I have these same dreams.. industrial coastal cities .. no weird creatures.. but it's like a prison industrial town .. have the same dream a lot

Nobody talks to each other, shops are fake and empty, and I am always in a re education school walling around
>>
>>19000305
I keep dreaming about a zombie cat.

First time it was so badly hurt I tried to kill it to "put it out of it's misery", but then it didn't die and I started crying and caring for it.

The other times were similar, except it was already "dead", or a zombie and had to die, but I started to cry and held it and protected it every time.

Whenever it happens, I wake up pretty much suicidal and crying.
>>
First post ever, actually.

I have a recurring dream that I've had once every few months for as long as I remember. I find myself sitting in a chair, in front of a bunch of different levers and dials, inside some sort of cylinder that I can't determine what it is due to my vision being extremely wavery with a red haze over everything. I'm always trembling with fear, but I begin punching buttons and hitting levers in the same sequence, even though I don't want to. It suddenly becomes apparent that this was a launch sequence, and I can feel the G-Force on my body as the chair I'm in takes off towards the black portal at the top of the cylinder. As soon as I slam into the portal, everything turns white, and becomes extremely peaceful. Once I regain my vision, the only things in this white void are cartoon-y. A poorly sketched tree next to a park bench, with a man in a brown trench coat holding a yellow umbrella. I always approach the man, and I always wake up before I get close to him.

I think it's a dream about birth. Leaving the comfort of the womb, not necessarily wanting to but knowing it's what needs done. Doesn't explain the white good, though.
>>
>>19000918
very inspirational.
Envo artist here
>>
I've never actually had recurring dreams, but recurring themes, like for a few days back i dreamt about me being a carer for old people, in a large shelter which now that i think about it looked like it was hastily put together, and one was in a large hangar type building
>>
>>19000429
Maybe the woman is your psyche?
>>
Amateur here. Trying to be helpful but if I am inaccurate you can shit on me.

>>19000305
Confront your shadow. There is something in your past that you have repressed for so long that it is monstrous, yet also need to be addressed. Rescue your zombie Christ from the Underworld.

>>19000326
The Black haired woman is either the feminine part of yourself (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjRQbJPULx4) or maybe your mother. Accept you being lost humbly and ask her to come to you. Visualize this as a meditative exercise.

>>19000398
You relate to your present life as if it was a foreign place. The reason you are lost is that you refuse to try another door and wander endlessly expecting change, yet without committing to any risk. Your future is doomed if you don't allow yourself to make mistakes, as long as they are new experiences.

>>19000918
Try active imagination. Try voluntary going into those places and see if there is anything of value to be learned. Imagine yourself going there with a bunch of food and drink, set a picnic place and ask for things/people/creatures to come to you. These places are places of renewal but you must take upon yourself to pay attention to what is going on there.

>>19003347
A part of you was cruelly hurt when you were young. You tried to get rid of that hurt by being even more cruel, which did not work. This trauma is following you to this day. To heal this, you have to attend that zombie cat: offer heartfelt excuses, attend to it with food, water, care daily. This is a meditation exercise but I would recommend seeing a therapist.

>>19004818
You are probably trapped by the coziness of your surroundings. Are you refusing growing up or growing old? Try taking more responsibility.

>>19005156
Mostly likely, you were asked by your dreams to take care of your family or some challenging community.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.