[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

vanishing objects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

guys im freaking out right now i was drawing some shit and then i dropped my pencil and it just dissapeared from existence i know sometimes you drop things and they are just hiding somewhere but this is not the case my hand was just like 30cm from the ground and it couldn't fall a great distance i looked everywehere and the damn thing is nowhere to be found have you ever experienced something like this? im really scared guys what in the actual fuck
>>
u got gnomes m8
>>
I once dropped one of those tools you use to pry tires of bike rims, I felt it land on my lap but couldn't find it. 3 hours later after I had done some house work and rode my bike, I sat down at my computer, then it fell out of my shirt pocket onto my lap. I don't even.
>>
>>19000165
i sat back on my chair and it just fell from my hand as i said before i wasnt very high so it couldnt go far but now is just nowhere it just fucking dissapeared
>>
>>19000147
guys OP here so i was just talking to a friend about the thing that just happened and he said to me that he found the same pencil just a couple of hours ago (he lives across the city) could my pencil just traveled in the time space?
>>
>>19000190
yes, we actually accomplish writing by causing pencils and similar objects to travel in time and space while touching a piece of paper for instance.
>>
>>19000190
Ok this went from interesting to obvious LARP.
Keep trying.
>>
>>19000147
i lost a piece of a figure stand the part that goes in the back of the figure to make it stand up right. looked everywhere is its disappeared from the universe too. so annoying.
>>
>>19000147
Happened to me the other night

>Drawing
>Dropped tablet pen
>Watched it hit the floor but it was dark in the room and under my desk so didn't see where it bounced to
>turn on lights, use flashlight, look in and around everything at my desk
>nowhere to be found
>Swear and go to bed
>next morning it's right on the floor in plain sight
>>
a thread on x earlier someone mentioned dropping a pack of cigs, that vanished. OP saw this and gave him an idea for his stupid pencil story. What a fucking tard.
>>
File: 20170512_041523.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170512_041523.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>19000147
Holy shit a pencil just appeared on my floor. I think whatever cause it changed some. Is pic related your pencil OP?
>>
I can show you my pencil on a floor!
>>
To any paranormal faggot shithead; i hope you're having fun with my giorgio armani glasses you ultra faggot. Now i have to use my old glasses which i already used for 6 years. Are you fucking happy faggot? I bet you want me to drop my one million parfume too, get a fucking job you mongoloid autistic piece of shit.
>>
>>19000147
It's under your bed.

I'm fucking with you.

I'll stop fucking with people when my one true love, Kayla Murphy, returns to me.

~Malal
>>
>>19000533
>couldn't find my pencil guys!
>This started out interesting

yeah, sure dude
>>
>>19000155
this desu
>>
>>19000147
Try this, get yourself to the point where you are looking for it but seeing nothing, let your hands do their own thing outside of your peripheral view and let the pencil materialize in yours hands while you look for it elsewhere.
>>
>>19000648
That anon, is a pen. Not a pencil.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.