[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the interior of a UFO like? What's a good representation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

File: file.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x720px
What's the interior of a UFO like? What's a good representation of it? Or the surface of a planet or a colony that our society had no involvement in?

If people have had visitations with aliens and have seen the interiors of their crafts or some other habitat, what did they see?

How vastly different is it from humans? Even doors are a human construct after all, and a different intelligent species would be so different.
>>
>>18999842
Aliens are just sentient clouds inside of Jupiter, "UFOs" are just their bioluminescence.
>>
>>18999882
Do they intentionally project that onto Earth? Could explain a lot about it's speed
>>
Cunts and assholes all over.
>>
>>18999900
I don't remember that in Half Life 2
>>
File: IMG_1271.jpg (2MB, 3200x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1271.jpg
2MB, 3200x2560px
>>18999895
Yeah, they're trying to communicate with us. We just don't speak "ambient glow", so their efforts are in vain.
>>
File: jupiterstorms2.jpg (246KB, 1225x1837px) Image search: [Google]
jupiterstorms2.jpg
246KB, 1225x1837px
>>18999933
We recognize patterns so it may not be in vain, it's just a matter of time
>>
File: gSaP92T.gif (860KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
gSaP92T.gif
860KB, 700x467px
Is the Crab Nebula sentient?

Just looks like a puddle eminating from, at a first glance what looks like nothing, the center of the crab nebula
>>
File: IMG_1272.jpg (378KB, 1500x1184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1272.jpg
378KB, 1500x1184px
>>18999940
So, let's say these things evolved over a billion years inside of the gasses of Jupiter. It starts as just a reaction between a few molecules, and it keeps becoming more and more complicated, until these things are amorphous supercomputers, thinking so much faster and in a much more complex fashion than we could possibly understand. They're nothing like humans, and much more intelligent.

What if they just realize we're so much less evolved than them and they give up and go home? What are their motives to stay and study our little lives? Are they lonely out their? Are they explorers? Are they seeking understanding of other life? Could even they understand something so fundamentally different?
>>
>>18999981
If they process faster than us then they probably could go down to our level and communicate with us or understand us.
I wonder what it'd be like just being a self-aware cloud on Jupiter. Living millions of years, and a completely different perception of time. Maybe humans are a blink of an eye to them. This feels like such an unfathomable topic it
>>
File: IMG_1273.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1273.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>18999957
>>18999981
You know what? I know where I've heard this fucking concept before. Pic related.
>>
>>18999991
It might be relaxing to just float around and think forever. All you'd need is enough molecules of whatever you need to keep your complex chemical reactions churning. And there's plenty of matter in this universe, probably an infinite ammount.
>>
>>18999992
Watch Rick and Morty right now actually. I love that fart song by the kiwi boy Jermaine Clement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws

That talking fart seems so simpler than what I tried to imagine when I considered what it could be like being a cloud on Jupiter. In some ways this world is so much more scifi when you think about what really could truly happen
>>
File: IMG_1274.jpg (38KB, 450x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1274.jpg
38KB, 450x468px
>>19000007
I did a little reading, and apparently the scientists Carl Sagan and Edwin Saltpeter came up with some cool speculative ideas for life on Jupiter. Btw, in case you didn't know, Jovian means from Jupiter.

"Sagan and Salpeter envisioned three main types of Jovian creatures. There were sinkers, small organisms which were constantly falling towards the deadly deep, dense, and hot layers of the planet but always managed to survive long enough to produce offspring that would stay up in the more habitable air layers to repeat their cycle of life. The other aerial residents of Jupiter were known as floaters, which Sagan would later describe as being “kilometers across, enormously larger than the greatest whale that ever was, beings the size of cities.” Floaters were seen as drifting across the vast alien sky in great herds, looking like a collection of immense balloons, which in essence there were, using the lighter elements of Jupiter’s atmosphere to stay aloft."
>>
>>19000006
Relaxation and stress wouldn't be a thing to a Jupiter cloud if it ain't got the need for it

Could be sweet, wonder what interactions with other clouds would be like.

The gas giants could also be massive colonies with gas surrounding it. They come in and out of Uranus because their crafts can handle it or some kind of entryway, and we spend our lives thinking we will never get beyond a small percentage of it's atmosphere, dropping probes in left and right.
>>
>>19000066
I wonder if they'd be intelligent and if so what the evolutionary pressure for it could be. It could have simple processes but because the fact it's so fast or big could amplify that to intelligence. But I'd then wonder what that intelligence would be used for.
>>
Most of life is probably in gas
Gas pretty much runs the whole show. Shit piles together and becomes stars, stars explode and become debris that lead to more stars and planets, most exoplanets we see are gas giants, most of the movement we see are gas..

We could just be the unique ones that have heavy bodies walking exposed on the surface of the planet
>>
>>19000092
I don't know how plausible that colony idea would be, no offense. How would the gas stay there? Wouldn't it need a dense, hot core?

I lean more towards the idea that aliens would be capable of transporting themselves across space, floating like a octopus, not with a spacecraft as we would need.
>>
It's pretty generic. And working with aliens is terrible. Imagine every single one of your subordinates is constantly trying to usurp you because they're arrogant assholes who think they're better than you.

The construction process of a dish is kind of neat and flying in one is okay.

Of course this is all fiction so it benefits you nothing.
>>
>>19000066
Pretty cool. What's the third type?
>>
File: IMG_1404.jpg (126KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1404.jpg
126KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: IMG_1276.png (137KB, 474x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1276.png
137KB, 474x360px
>>19000492
"Life in Jupiter's clouds would be anything but dull. Since pure hydrogen gas is all that would keep a floater from a fiery death, it would be regarded as a valuable commodity. And since it might be easier to steal hydrogen from a floater than to sepa-rate it out of the atmosphere, some floaters might evolve into a third type of Jovian: "hunters." The hunters, too, might grow to enormous sizes. Sagan and Saltpeter conjectured that all three types—sinkers, floaters, and hunters—might be stages in a single life cycle."
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.