[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a spell or ritual that cures schizophrenia /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: cuzzin.jpg (58KB, 970x647px)
cuzzin.jpg
58KB, 970x647px
Asking for a close family friend.
>>
>>18999546
No. It would seem that there may be ways to cause it. But I haven't heard anything about stopping it.
>>
Yes. Take 3mg of Invega once a day. This ritual works best if you do it in the morning. Don't skip a day or it won't work.
>>
>>18999546
Do you happen to also be that person?
>>
>>18999612
no its me, i am the family friend, i need a quick rundown on this spell
>>
let me warn you that curing will transfer the karmic debt onto you.
You will be forced to pay for healing one that was to suffer.
Are you ready to endure that pain bruv?
>>
schizophrenia is fake, all the voices are real, were all one mind
>>
>>19000417
that's just what the voices want you to think
>>
>>18999546
Yea. Focus on rooting yourself to the ground. Your mind is wandering too much
>>
>>18999546
a little song and dance called modern medicine
>>
in all honesty yes, there is a ritual. as we know schizophrenia to be something separate which curses one, just make comics depicting all the suffering, confusion and after effects, all of the actual experience of schizophrenia, happening to a burrito.
>>
File: 1493931682075.png (6KB, 526x354px)
1493931682075.png
6KB, 526x354px
>>19000698
This burrito?
>>
>>19000702
That happens to be the exact one.
>>
I've been on heavy meds since psychosis, I haven't had an episode for years now
>>
>>19000045

Listen to this anon.

I know it isnt bi polar but i believe them to be similar.
Bi polar and schizophrenia are a lie.
https://awakenfromthedream.wordpress.com/2015/06/25/spiritual-awakening-is-bipolar-disorder-a-precursor-to-enlightenment/
>>
proper medication and a healthy mindset

t. former schizophrenic
>>
Supposedly wireheading can eliminate schizophrenia, at least temporarily.
>>
>>18999546
Meditating on the primary colors of light will calibrate the visual cortex, to reduce the probability of visual hallucinations. Things not on a 60hz flashing screen are ideal for this, so find like some red, green, and blue construction paper or something and have them just absorb the colors into their eyes while listening to music or something, one at a time. 10 minutes per color should be plenty.

As for linguistic based delusions, nothing short of a sturdy education in propositional logic, and Bayesian statistics can help with that. At the moment, the U.S. is kind of under a sort of linguistic attack, whereby rather than altering the words on records, contextual information is being linguistic slid into place in order to alter the words' meanings, without ever having to physically change a letter on paper.

I don't think it's odd for a person to subconsciously pick up on this effect, but may God help them if they were one of those students that regularly purged their own memory after every test. It was never about the actual information--it was about training an entire population to habitually purge their own memories every 2 weeks.
>>
>>19000417
this is true. The spirits communicate to me with faces and I know for a fact it's not fake
>>
rispridal, think i spelt it wrong
>>
>>19003803
Funny
>>
>>18999546
seek Jesus Christ an he will cast the demons out and bring peace of mind
>>
>>18999546
well you can buy it from energy healers
>>
>>19000045
>karmic debt

Yeah your full of shit karma does not exist. It was made up by the Aryans to keep the Indians under their control.
>>
>>18999546
Try olanzapine. Makes you sleep like a corpse, but it gets rid of all the symptoms.

People shit on the pharmaceutical industry a lot, but I, for one, am eternally grateful it exists.
>>
I wish voices would talk to me.
>>
>>19006468
What's your source for that. Karma is severely misunderstood but it does exist
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.