[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worshipping the Norse Gods (Freya)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 16

Hi to everyone, thanks if you are giving me a bit of your time.

I need help, I really do, and I fear my struggles alone won't keep me going for long so I had been, in a way that makes me feel very selfish, thinking about try to seek help beyond my usual grasp.

I actually have no experience in any true worship of inhuman entities but I would greatly accept any tip, information and experience you could give me about them

I know I must sound childish, but I am desperate and I'm ready to dedicate my self truly into it, I don't want just to "get" something.

I was looking into the cult of Freya, an entity that I always felt great respect and fascination for, but really guys, if you can give me any advice I'm all up for a conversation on the metter.
How to? Should I?

I can share any resonable detail about my situation, please, I need help.

Thanks again, sorry if my english is not perfect.
>>
Pet cats. You need lots of cats.
>>
>>18999509
I'm financially broke enought I don't need more mouths to feed
>>
>>18999536
So live in a place with an infestation of mice.
>>
>>18999571
I really hope that it won't happens.
>>
>>18999473
Read up on Norse mythology, especially anything having to do with Freya. Try to understand the deeper meaning or symbolism behind these stories.

As for actual worship, you could try creating a simple shrine/altar and giving her some kind of offerings.

Pray to her and ask for her guidance. When you have a beer, toast to her.

She's a goddess of love/sex/fertility. Give her thanks when you have sex or partake in something sexual. Thank her for the fertility that brought you your life and the lives of the food you ate.

Praise her as you would praise a beautiful woman.
>>
>>18999659
This. Serious demeanor.
>>
>>18999659
This guy is correct.

If she calls for you, you should do it.

Also, I'm devoted to Freya. My advice would be learning to lucid dream so you can attempt to talk to her, or just hoping she comes into your dreams. Also using runes to communicate with her is a good idea.

I'm going to give my personal anecdotes-- Freya has really high standards. She'll push you to believe in yourself more. She also have really high standards. If you don't work out, I think she will make you start trying to work out and eat right. She also likes people who are strong and beautiful, and she'll try to make you live up to these ideals. You'll probably have really good sex, or find that the mood strikes more often, if/when you devote to her.

Unlike Odin, Freya has a softer energy. Some gods have really overpowering energy. It makes it hard to be in the same room as their altar. I'm not saying Freyja is weak, but her energy is less intense (in a good way, seriously.) She's really chill. But when she gets mad, YOU'LL FEEL IT. Trust me, you don't wanna piss her off.

Just do your research about your offerings to her. Treat her like a lady, she loves being spoiled with flowers. If you decide to devote, consider getting her a very expensive necklace to represent her brisingamen.
>>
I find it interesting that people think just because they like or appreciate a certain deity more than another that it somehow validates their (IE Freya) existence as if it is a choice one makes that defines existence.
>>
File: succubus.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
succubus.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>18999473
how do i summon a succubus, PLEASE HELP i am a virgin and i want a beautiful sexy succubus
>>
>>18999829
Stop messing up Freya's thread.
>>
you need jesus
>>
>>18999836
the sight wont let me make a thread i tried but it just wont let me please i just want a succubus
>>
File: patrick-bateman-wookmark-317517.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
patrick-bateman-wookmark-317517.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>18999999
>>
>>18999999
oh shit a perfect number.
Still lucky as you are, leave this dudes thread alone.
You've already been told what to do.
>>
File: 1478087359641.gif (725KB, 200x197px) Image search: [Google]
1478087359641.gif
725KB, 200x197px
>>18999999
>>
The Mormons. Yes...the Mormons are correct.
>>
>>18999999
Nice sexts, bruh
>>
File: mdhaodn.jpg (108KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mdhaodn.jpg
108KB, 1000x1000px
You're going about things all wrong. Do not be a slave like the kikes. Impress these beings like a man, don't bow down like a beggar. Seek gudance from their wisdom, and inspirations from their deeds, and honor their sacrifices.
>>
>>18999999
Just get this man laid kek. He is clearly chosen...
>>
>>19000000
>>
>>18999999
Since you got those ridiculously amazing numbers, I'll give you a real answer.

Start masturbating as often as you possibly can, but always stop right before orgasm. If you can make it about a week, a succubus should manifest.
>>
>>18999473
Be a fucking badass, for starters

Kill something and dedicate it's death to her
>>
File: 1494419086291.png (38KB, 1311x270px) Image search: [Google]
1494419086291.png
38KB, 1311x270px
>>18999999
>>
>>18999829
>>18999836

Freya is so messed up, pictures of dogshit would be better than most of this trash.

She is a succubus, nothing more, his humor is wise.

In fact, Odin is a succubus, nothing more.

They are petty gods with no power over the righteous.
>>
>>18999659
>>18999789
Thanks a lot. Sorry if I disapeard but I needed some rest.
I will work on the altar and, most of all, on my self.
I know the stories, I studied them and I will surely meditate on them, and rememeber to talk to her when I can and I should.

>>19000469
I do see what you mean, and I am more than willing to do so. I'm there not to beg nor to ask without giving.
Givig to my self, giving to her, giving to others.
I know that I don't need to simply "pray" to her and make her solve my problems, I know I need to act and solve them on my own, but I do really fear that this time I won't be able to if I don't get a bit of help.
I see how egoistic my desire is, being born from a necessity and not a spontaneous devotion, but I can't help it, I'm not a man that seek help if he doesn't need it.

About comunication with her, how should I go for it?
I do know basic meditation centered on breath and slow movement and I will start to work on lucid dreaming, I do not suppose that there are any "rituals" to perform like specific symbols or chants to comunicate with her, is that right?

>>18999820
I see your point but it's not what I was thinking.
I sincerely don't know if the Norse Gods, like any gods, exist at all.
I don't belive in the cristian God and I do know that praying him is fruitless in searching for help, I cannot belive that he will help me when thousand of people in worse situations than I am do so and just get silence, but I am on the verge of desperation and I thought that maybe, if those Gods do exist, they must me some old one, not worshiped by massess anymore, partially forgotten.

Maybe it's a silly idea, but that's why I'm here, asking for experiences and a bit of guidance.
I will, as I always am, try to solve this alone, but if I can show that I am worthy to an actual God or Goddess, and she is willing to help, I can't miss the chance.
>>
>>18999473
Read more on asatru and heathenry in general. Remember the ancient Germanics idea of worship and ours are very different. Germanic worship is centered around the idea of gift giving, do something for her and she'll do something for you. Talk and she'll listen but she's not gonna come and fix shit for you. Don't bother her with petty stuff or to do things for you, she can help set things motion but you need to go out and GET it.

Good worship aka sacrifice ideas
>fire
>mead or other alcohol
>milk
>fruit or something rare or hard t9 get
>>
>>19000658
I appreciate your time. Thanks.

I'm still a bit confused about the sacrifice thing.
Like, am I supposed to put milk or beer in a glass next to her altar and leave it there untill it doesn't spoil?
>>
>>19000666
Damn spooky numbers. That's what I do, I usually decide before how long I might set something out. I'm a big believer in house cult so do what you want or feels good. If it works it works. Oh yeah I'll typically lot out some food or drink and say a prayer etc.
>>
File: WP_20170512_17_21_32_Pro.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170512_17_21_32_Pro.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
Hello friend, fellow pagan here.

Some things said in this thread are pretty much on point, but let me share my point of view with you. I am someone that was kissed by Freya. She in person made me worship her and I feel blessed it happened. It has been said earlier that she is the godess of love and that is right. Love in every aspect comes from her, sexual love included, but not exclusive. She is your desire to go and look for women(or men) when you are young, your love to your wife(or husband) and she is your love for your children when you are old. Notice that we call the older mother godess Frigg, but it´s just another name for the same godess, just at a different point of her existence.

What made you seek Freya? Was there a special event? Most devoted followers of her hear a call at some point in her life. The fact that you are actively searching for her is a sign that something like that happened. To devote yourself to her just follow a simple rule:

Be passionate. Do everything that you do with your whole heart.

Also, as stated above, Freya loves beauty. While following her way you might feel the desire to improve yourself. You might also notice that you get more creative, as the desire to please her rises.

Chances are that you just met a new partner, or that you will soon find one. He or she will be very beautiful and will motivate you to improve yourself even more.

But also know that Freya also is freedom. While she will always love you, she is not the godess to be controlled by you. She plays by her own rules and always will. You can´t force her to do anything, she does as she pleases. But with the right offer (be it something materialistic or a promise) she will mostly hear you out.

(pic related, my spring altar for her)
>>
>>19001351

(second part)

As stated above she is no godess that wants you to worship her at special occasions or at fixed intervalls - she wants you to love her in every moment of your life. Treat her like a special relationship and think of her as often as you can (and want).

Create things, plant plants, adopt some cats (I have two), make your own jewelry, just do your best in creating beauty. She will always smile upon you, regardless of what you create.

If it comes to hard times, and it looks like the whole world is heading towards it, as much as I hate to say it, be brave. Protect everyone you can and while doing everything that you can to preserve peace and love, if time comes to fight, fight with all your might. But only fight to protect, never for your personal benefit.

Freya really is a special godess. She is one of a few in human history that resembles love as much as war. But know that you should always choose the path of love if you can. War is only for desperate times. Think of her as the mother that protects her child and you will know what I mean.

Worshipping Freya is something you do for yourself. She doesn´t want you to go on a mission and spread her religion, as mostly she chooses the ones she wants to worship her for herself. Feel free to tell anyone who asks about her, but don´t annoy people with your believes. That´s not her way.

Go ahead and build a small altar. Make yourself interesting for her. Take long walks in a forest, breath fresh air and be free. Meditate on a sunny day in complete lonelines and you can find her.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask me.
>>
>>18999473
Do not look to deep into this. Cats from outta space own the internet. You might get lost in cat memes. They are the kings of te web who can shut down the whole system. Consider to just watch some cat videos.
>>
>>19000679
It would seem Kek has given this thread his blessing.
>>
>>19001364

(third part)

If you are familiar with the technique of mantra meditation I can strongly recommend this one, as it´s very beautiful and easy to learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SMD13IIsG0

I will translate it for you as good as I can:

Freya
Völva - seeress
Mardöll - the one that makes the ocean tide
Vanadis - Vanir godess
Gifjon - the giving one
Hörn - horn (a valuable craftig material back then)
Menglada - the one that loves jewelry (Brisingamen!)
>>
>>19000679

(part 4)

Sacrifices work like this:

You go into nature to a secluded place, do a ritual, and leave your sacrifice there, including a wish. If next day it´s gone your biddings have been heard.

Note that a SACRIFICE means to offer something that is worth something for you. The harder it is for you to let go of the item the better sacrifice it makes for.

I figured that Freya loves things you made yourself for her sacrifice.
>>
>>19001397
note that not every entity will accept sacrifices. some will also lie, like Halphas, until the first one, then leave.
I have always refused them :P
>>
>>19000646
You really don't get it do you? READ! Study! The flying fuck are you basing anything on? Here, start here.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/ice/coo/index.htm and
http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/poe/poe04.htm
Cattle die, | and kinsmen die,
And so one dies one's self;
One thing now | that never dies,
The fame of a dead man's deeds.
>>
>>19001351
You are scum. May you die the worst of deaths for the twists of your foul tongue.
>>
>>19002592
Why don't you explain your spite, or are you as much of a coward as the worst of the Christians?
>>
>>19000632
Get out, you yhwhfag. Go snip off the end of your dick,ugly
>>
>>18999473
Firstly: Her name is "Frey". The 'a' was added in the 19th century when pagan romanticism was becoming a trend. Latinization of names was common, such as with "Valhol"/"Valhal" being changed into "Valhalla".
Secondly, I'd recommend studying up on Odinism in general.
Familiarize yourself with the following literature: Heimskringla, prose edda, poetic edda, various sagas,The Seed of Yggdrasill .
Books by Steve McNallen are good as well.
Thirdly, this is just my opinion, but I believe that being Indo European is extremely important when choosing to worship Indo European deities.
Lastly, here's some pertinent terms and ideas for you to brush up on: Hlaut, blot, symbel, bund, grith/frith, orlo, wyrd. Learn these terms and contemplate the ideas.
Also, learning the runes is a good idea too.
*Some good youtube sources include:
Survive the jive, Thulean perspective, Marie Cachet, the golden one, thorleifr, and Robert Sepher/ Atlantean gardens
>>
File: day of the rope.jpg (34KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
day of the rope.jpg
34KB, 450x320px
>>19002592
Disregard Semite orders
>>
>>19001351
Thanks for your answers.

A special event you ask? Let's say that it's the culmination of a long stream of event that had put me to a test for many years. I managed to go trought them yet now I feel like I cannot go trought them by my force alone, since in the years they kept happening, and so I'm seeking help.

Why Freya? Well I documented my self, at least a little, and found that I live with ideas and action that are very close to what people say it's her desire.
I do fight for others in my life, my work and objective is usually to bring people togheter and try to evolve comunity from dissent (don't get me wrong, it don't do anything too big, it's hust how I do aproach to people), I do live a pretty passionate and sex active life, mostly devoted to the girl I am with, yet sometimes I do end up being pretty brutal in it and so on.

And I hate to ask, I hate to receive, I can only accept a mutual relationship where both get something. I cannot own a pet, I can just live with them. I cannot get something, I can only earn it and so on.

I'm really tired right now and I just finished building a small and, to be fair, pretty pathetic, altar to her, with what I had at my home, offering her some honey and giving her half of my beer, drinking the other half while thinking of her drinking with me. Now I really do need to sleep but I will surely look more into what you are suggesting me to study tomorrow.

Thanks a lot and, if I can be of any help to you, I will be happy to do so.

>>19002587
If you want to know "what I am basing anything on" I will talk to you about it, no reason to talk like that.

I will look into both of your sources tomorrow and try to learn as mutch as there is there.

>>19002821
Thanks for the correction, but I strongly hope that the correct "name" is not that important sience I have no hope to pronounce it in the right way.

I am European, Italian, of German descent from my mother and deep Roman descent from my Mother.
>>
>>19002911
I meant "deep Roman descent from y Father, forgive me, I am tired
>>
>>19002911
Thank you for being willing to read. Most people in these communities are shit or legitimately insane, and the latter are usually namefags.
>>
has anyone here spoken to aurora?
>>
>>19002592

I forgive you. Maybe one day you will see that we and all gods are one. We merely choose the aspect that appeals us the most. Connecting with god is the way most of us try to achieve their whole life. Don´t be THAT GUY that thinks he knows the only true answer. For each of us their is a unique way to approach god. For me it´s her aspect we call Freya. There is no need to be agressive like that.

>>19002911

No problem, friend.
It seems like you and me are very similar. I see myself in your words. I find it very funny and I think Freya really got quite a taste with guys like us ;)

Cool that you are from Italy. I am from Germany. But I don´t think, like the guy above me, that there is a need to be born in Europe. I think however that each culture prefers to worship their own gods, because it´s easier to read into them and it´s easier to connect. For example look up the hindu gods Durga and Kali. Freya is the combination of those too. I appreciate those godesses as well, but I could never form a deep bond with them. I guess beeing born where they come from makes it easier.

Now, where could you continue your studies, you ask. That really depends on your personal preferences. I consider myself to be a shaman and I try to connect to the godess 3-4 times a year. I use mushrooms (that casually just grow near the forest I live practically). The "meat of the gods" as some cultures call them help me to reestablish the connection to her. But it´s merely a way of many. If you don´t like psychoactive substances then rituals and meditation could do it for you. But it´s up to you to find out what´s you personal way. Btw on /x/ I go under the name Freyr, as you might have seen, so even after this thread is dead feel free to look for me, I am a regular here, since so many threads about the godess startet up. I´m really surprised what´s going on but during the last 2 years so many people felt the desire to look for her, in one form or another.
>>
>>19004221
Now you're insulting our ancestors again. Stop falling for kike lies. A man knows Nos!
>>
>>19004328

--> /pol/
>>
File: 1483480808505.jpg (35KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
1483480808505.jpg
35KB, 720x460px
Where can i find out more about Norse gods, are there any books or something?
>>
>>18999473
>LE NORSE GODS LMAO

First of all, it's not norse, it's Germanic, and even then it's just a subset of the overall Aryan belief system.

Go on /asatru/ on eight (c)han if you want to learn more

Dont be a fucking larper
>>
>>18999659

Oh yes. A shrine with a statuette of Freya. What best offering than to cum over her every now and then? :D
>>
>>18999473
>Should I
You could but you might as well be worshipping an inanimate object for all the good it will do you. Not nearly enough people worship her anymore for her to be able to flex herself anymore.
>>
File: 1494521536841.jpg (12KB, 201x195px) Image search: [Google]
1494521536841.jpg
12KB, 201x195px
>>19004460
>What best offering than to cum over her every now and then? :D

You fucking degenerate, the Gods curse people like you
>>
>>19000666

No! She is the Goddess of fertility. You need to fap for her and offer your seed.
>>
File: a8f.jpg (10KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
a8f.jpg
10KB, 200x237px
>>19004478
>>
>>19004221
relax its just trolling.
Everyone believes in their own ideas anyways.
Many gods are in fact however, renamed, rebranded, split up and sometimes even combined.
I think there may be a trueness, or rather a point where they may interact with several culturess at once while remaining the original entities they began as.
>>
>>19004472
>>19004484

Too much Christianity within your minds. The idea that sex is bad/dirty distorts your notions.
>>
whats the roman god Mars like? hod do you pray to him? or Ares whatever god of war
>>
File: 1494353175919.png (327KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494353175919.png
327KB, 400x400px
>>19004511
>Too much Christianity within your minds. The idea that sex is bad/dirty distorts your notions.

Not even

Freyja is the goddess of love, not LUST.

Off yourself you degenerate
>>
>>19004531
>Freyja is the goddess of love, not LUST.

The very thought of separating the two is pollution from the Greek and Jewish thinkers.
>>
File: 1494031432316.png (38KB, 424x455px) Image search: [Google]
1494031432316.png
38KB, 424x455px
>>19004720
read germania by tactius
>>
>>19004531

Sorry thats wrong. Love and lust are the same. Also look on the older Edda. You will find a passage where Loki wants to destroy Freya in a discussion and claims that she had sex with all present gods that where in the hall. She just said "so what?", laughed and Loki left the hall in shame. Seperating love and lust came with the christians, as well as the separation of "good" and "evil". Thinking black and white isnt the way of the Asatru.
>>
File: 1494641237037.jpg (28KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1494641237037.jpg
28KB, 400x396px
>>19004729
>the prose and poetic eddas which were written by a christian guy are always 100% trustworthy on the old myths
>>
>>18999789
This is almost too good to be true. OP comes here searching for information on a very specific god, and he actually finds a Freya worshipper here? What are the chances? I can't imagine she's a popular subject of worship in this day and age.
>>
>>19004726
I have. Why would you possibly think a Roman senator describing the Germanic people would a) be an objective look and b) actively try to remove his own ethnocentric lens on the world? Do you base your information about Hinduism on Max Muller?
>>
>>19004733

Ok, if you dont accept the oldest first hand sources known than I cant help you. Also Freya means "Free women". What do you think that means?
>>
>>19004734

He actually found at least 2. It amazes me as well. But to be honest I think Freya really awoke in the last few years. I read so much about her calling her new followers it cant be a coincidence.
>>
>>19004743
>>19004742
>>19004720
>>19004221
I have found the perfect website for people like you!

https://www.reddit.com/r/LGBTwitchcraft/

I suggest you head on over there now!
>>
>>19004750

I think you might be a little unsure about your own sexuality if it upsets you so much seeing people that accept it as part of their character and as something complete natural. Brainwashed by an abrahamic sect I suppose?
>>
>>19004750
Not sure about the other anon, but I have no problem waiting for your tantrum to end so you can attempt to argue your point.
>>
>>19004753
Sex for the sake of sex is unnatural and is a creation of the modern age. Freyja is the Goddess of love and fertility, fertility to make CHILDREN through sex like its supposed to be.

I am not brainwashed by any kike book, but I can see that you have clearly taken the jew pill and I will now cease discussion
>>
>>19004762
>Sex for the sake of sex is unnatural

Sex when the urge naturally takes you is the most natural thing in the world. That's what the urge is there for.

>fertility to make CHILDREN through sex like its supposed to be.
Um, yeah? Who is denying this? Where did anyone talk about contraception or abortion? (Though keep in mind I came to the thread late, this might have been mentioned.)

>I will now cease discussion
Flounce away, coward.
>>
>>19004762
Nothing is unnatural anon. Literally everything in existence IS nature. Your free will shapes what is natural for you. If you deny yourself the pleasures life has to offer I feel sorry for you and I see why you are so angry. Free your mind from hate and embrace love, anon. Your limited time on Earth is to precious to be wasted with fear.
>>
When I was younger I went downstairs very early christmas morning before my mom put the presents down. At the time I guess I wanted to see santa or something, I looked down from the staircase and this small pale goblin/elf was sitting by the tree smiling. It kind of looked like Dobby from Harry Potter but it was very pale white, it had blackish eyes and alot of sharp teeth. I still dont know why I saw that but I can remember its visage pretty clearly.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.