[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 36

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>18995566
>>
Links to IRC and Discord communities:

https://pastebin.com/DCdHAzL0
>>
Doing tarot reads. I don't trade because I have nothing to ask.
>>
File: darcy & stef.png (198KB, 480x672px) Image search: [Google]
darcy & stef.png
198KB, 480x672px
Doing readings!!
I need:
>Query
>Meme
>>
File: cloak of wisdom.png (212KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
cloak of wisdom.png
212KB, 850x600px
>>18999302

General reading.
>>
>>18999292

Am I better off staying or jumping ship?
>>
>>18999302
I give it 5 seconds before this thread gets deleted.
But for the hell of it I will ask a quesiton.

Why did she push me away. I don't understand why someone said I came on strong. I didn't touch her, say dirty things too her, text her constantly maybe once a week at most. I was a little forward when I asked her out but she seemed happy at the time. I don't get it and it pisses me off no other woman I have dealt with has acted this way, at all.

What exactly did I do wrong and possibly is there anything I could do to fix it.
>>
File: IMG_1602.png (727KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1602.png
727KB, 750x1334px
>>18999302
General reading please!!
>>
>>18999313
I drew the 6 of swords for that. Ironic for the reading because that card shows a boat... And people trapped on it as they're making their way across a river.

Don't jump ship or you'll drown.
>>
File: pootnisa.png (706KB, 754x750px) Image search: [Google]
pootnisa.png
706KB, 754x750px
>>18999302
hi I am the anon that gave you a reading about your academic endevors earlier, I am back for the reading.

I recently took a break from a project and I dont know how to get back on track again, do you think you could give me some insight in how to do that?
thanks. here's a poot lovato for you
>>
>>18999322

Ah, makes sense. Thank you very much.
>>
Will I ever get revenge for what they did to me?
>>
>>18999292
Am I on the right path?
>>
File: IMG_20170505_173150.png (1MB, 1080x1049px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170505_173150.png
1MB, 1080x1049px
>>18999302
General Reading
>>
Will our friendship be fixed? Will we ever be more than friends?
>>
>>18999340
4 of wands, Ace of pentacles and the Empress

You're on the right path because you already seized the opportunity necessary to getting onto this path.
>>
File: 1493919900228.png (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493919900228.png
143KB, 1920x1080px
>>18999302
How will my dream play out?
>>
File: a4CVG.jpg (106KB, 525x1216px) Image search: [Google]
a4CVG.jpg
106KB, 525x1216px
>>18999302
Thanks for reading.

What will I be like after completing my taveling next year?
>>
>>18999292
Why is life so harsh with me?
>>
>>18999292
Should I go for my masters degree?
>>
>>18999302
spur spurdo
What impulsive situations do I need to avoid in my next relationship?
>>
>>18999292
What should I be focusing my energy on?
>>
>>18999308
Page of Wands, The high Priestess, Knight of swords
Are you thinking of starting a new project? Maybe writing a book or learning something new. There is definitely a lot of mental energy going on here in a really positive way!
>>
>>18999356
Thank you.
>>
File: 1494210381272.jpg (70KB, 896x617px) Image search: [Google]
1494210381272.jpg
70KB, 896x617px
>>18999302
Will I be succesful with it?
>>
>>18999378

I'm a writer. Definitely keen on writing something new, but a bit stymied as to what to write about at the moment. Hopefully inspiration comes to me.
>>
>>18999292
Have I met the person I belong with yet?
>>
>>18999319
End Of An Era

Like chapters in a book, life has eras that begin and end. You drew this card because this cycle of beginnings and endings is touching you right now. It’s important to be very gentle with yourself during times of change. Think of the butterfly in the cocoon, dormant in preparation for a rebirth with wings. You’re in a similar state right now. So please practice daily self-care—and don’t feel guilty about saying no to extra activities—so that you can rest, heal, and prepare for the next era ahead.
>>
>>18999292
How do I gain the motivation needed?
help, please.
>>
>>18999292
Okay how do I make things work with her.
>>
>>18999364
I got the 2 of 3 of swords, 2 of cups and 9 of swords.

I see someone here who's afraid of dying alone and is severely codependent on others for their happiness. If this sounds like you, the world seems harsh with you because you're too needy and not independent enough.

>>18999365
No need for a reading here. If you can afford it and you know that a masters would get you farther in your career, go for it.

>>18999371
I got the Devil, 7 of wands and king of pentacles.

You're the type who struggles with social interaction, I feel, mostly because of how you want to seize control over every situation. Focus on grounding yourself, before the school of hard knocks grounds you face first.

>>18999389
No need for a reading. Motivation isn't something gained. It's something inate in all of us. It comes out when we feel confident in ourselves and our abilities, but that can only come if you love yourself and appreciate all the wualities you have.
>>
>>18999395
>If this sounds like you, the world seems harsh with you because you're too needy and not independent enough.
It definitely does, thak you for your reading and help anon.
>>
>>18999385
I drew the Hierophant, the 6 of cups and 5 of swords.

You, sadly haven't met the person you belong to yet. It's going to be a hard lesson learned because you feel that so much is shared between you, that it's like your soulmates until disaster strikes. But there will be an opportunity within the failure of this.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (25KB, 533x276px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
25KB, 533x276px
>>18999368
>>
>>18999395
These readings are scary. Been getting the same results over, and over, and over. even had the same exact spread twice in the row for the same question asked years apart.

What do you mean by ground yourself?
>>
>>18999395
>Motivation isn't something gained
Yes I know, sorry for the wrong question.
But please help me in how to feel less insecure about myself, will i ever be able to do it?
>>
File: babby.jpg (30KB, 480x429px) Image search: [Google]
babby.jpg
30KB, 480x429px
>>18999302
General reading, please.
>>
>>18999385
You're good man, too good. Thank you.
>>
>>18999292

what will the rest of this year be like for me?
>>
>>18999406
I mean exactly what I said. Ground yourself. Don't let your emotions take control over your logic and learn to allow for things in life that are beyond your control. Don't tamper with anything, don't always try to get your own way because life is give and take.

Stop craving control over all situations and accept when you're not only wrong, but also accept when others think they're right when you are. That way, if they fuck up, they admit fault and you're the better person.

>>18999410
Yes, you'll be able to feel less insecure of yourself. I don't know how long it will take you, but you'll get there unce you acknowledge the qualities you have as a person. You're your biggest fan in the end; when you're alone, you only have yourself to cheer you on, so find the reasons that you'd expect others to cheer you on for.

>>18999419
Literally Hell, Bells and Ma'amselles

The Devil, the Hierophant and page of cups.

This yar will be chaotic for you with hard lessons learned. You may be thrown into deep regrets over a wrong choice in life and in need of guidance, but a girl will reach out to you, one who's loving and always willing to help in spite of her own problems.
>>
>>18999302
Will I meet someone soon?
>>
>>18999292
Anything good happening this summer?
>>
>>18999292
A general for things to come, ty ;D!
>>
>>18999292
Will we end up together?
>>
>>18999314
>Why did she push me away?
The magician reversed, the hierophant reversed, the hanged man
Seems like this girl is pretty sus. Was she trying to gain something from you? Honestly she seems to have her own agenda. Fuck she give me a really fickle vibe.

>What did I do wrong?
knight of swords reversed, two of cups, the moon
Ehh you seem to look for things that are not there especially with relationships. You live a lot in the imagination
>Advice:
Self-care

Before a butterfly emerges with beautiful wings, it spends time in its cocoon. Similarly, this card is asking you to retreat for some much-needed rest and self-care. If you are breathing a sigh of relief upon reading this, that’s another sign of the need for a healing pause.

Self-care can take many forms, but the important thing is for you to look after yourself in a way that promotes your happiness, health, and high energy. This may involve a detox of your diet, or get- ting away from any harsh-energy relationships or circumstances. Take great care of yourself, and you will fly high and free like a butterfly.
>>
>>18999438
4 of pentacles, 10 of cups and the Hermit

Good things happening this summer in terms of financial stuff, you'll be busy and saving. Unfortunately, it'll be at the cost of your social life outside of work.

>>18999442
Queen of wands, the Tower & the Chariot

I see anxiety over possible problems, where you feel you may be torn asunder. But, in the end, you'll pull through stronger than ever.

>>18999445
7 of cups says you're deluding yourself.
>>
>>18999386
Thank you!!
>>
>>18999292
Does she want to talk to me again?
>>
>>18999323
Oh hello there! Thank you so much for the reading!!
Motivation
Ayy that is interesting!
You drew this card because your motivation is changing, and what once interested you doesn’t anymore . . . and what does interest you seems to be distracting you from your responsibilities. This card indicates that this pattern is stressful for you. Yet by facing the pattern, you are empowered to both understand and heal it.

There’s a need to deal with the boredom that has set in because of routines that no longer appeal to you. Sometimes it arises due to a desire for drama—to stir up excitement and variety. In order to re- cover your initial enthusiasm, it’s often enough to discern the truth underlying why your motivation has flagged. Other times, boredom is a sign of burnout, which needs to be addressed directly or by heading in a new direction.
>>
File: Bohner-goofy-smile1.jpg (67KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
Bohner-goofy-smile1.jpg
67KB, 594x396px
>>18999451
>a social life

But you are right, in that my self-involved behavior does that. I feel more natural that way, though.
>>
>>18999341
Forgiveness

Dear one, have you been carrying around anger, guilt, shame, or regrets? This card indicates that it’s time to set down these burdens so that you can spread your wings and fly higher. You are guided to release stored emotions and thoughts that may block you. Forgiveness doesn’t mean that what others did to you is okay or that you need to spend time with them. Rather, it means that you are choosing to detox yourself from residual negative thoughts and emotions related to these experiences.

Prayer, spending time in nature, cultivating compassion, journaling, support groups, and trauma counseling can help you gain understanding and the motivation to completely forgive. Be sure to forgive yourself for any regrets, and release grudges you’re holding toward yourself. It’s helpful to learn from mistakes made in the past— but not to hang on to them by berating yourself. The point is to increase your confidence and the love in your heart so that you can focus upon your Divine purpose.
>>
>>18999459
5 of cups says no.

I guess you know what this means here. You need to learn how to cope with the loss of someone by seeing how this is a lesson to you, in terms of whether or not you were right in the actions you took towards her.
>>
>>18999357

Seeking And Finding

Like a butterfly flying from flower to flower, you are searching for what’s next. This card reassures you that you’ll find what you’re looking for. Hold the vision of success, experience the excitement of the process, and feel fulfillment as if every- thing has already been accomplished. Keep calling upon the guidance of God and the angels to lead you in the best direction. Look within yourself to find great love and beauty.

Don’t draw fear onto your path by worrying about what will come. Put only love into any thoughts and feelings you have about your future. Trust that every- thing that is rightly yours already belongs to you spiritually. Anything you are seeking is seeking you, also. Have faith and open your arms to receive.
>>
>>18999358
Get Some Rest

This card comes to you because your energy and mood haven’t been as high as you’d like. You’ve been pushing yourself to keep going even when you’re tired. Now it’s time to balance your busy times with some relaxation. This is the natural cycle of all living beings, so there’s no need to feel guilty because you’ll now get some much-needed rest.

During your naps and nocturnal cycle, do pay attention to insights that come to you. After all, when you are asleep, so is your ego . . . making it much easier for Divine messages to reach you. Pay attention to your body’s signals, which may call for changes in your diet, lifestyle, and exercise program if you still feel tired and drained after resting. Sometimes seeing a licensed health-care or mental-health professional is the best path to recovering your energy and your enthusiasm for life.
>>
>>18999384
Ayyy good luck!!!
>>
>>18999448
Okay thank you! will I ever find love. I am honestly getting to the point where I rather not try at all ever.

I have saturn in venus or something like that and I was told I would probably die alone.
>>
File: 1490052488315.png (10KB, 381x396px) Image search: [Google]
1490052488315.png
10KB, 381x396px
>>18999302
What will happen between me and A? Anything romantic?
>>
>>18999302
General readings, plox
>>
>>18999368
King of pentacles reversed, VI of swords, the devil reversed
Avoid situations that will make you greedy, specially those that make you indulge in vain things.
Also you seem to be carrying alot of emotional baggage at the moment dude. But the devil here shows that you come to terms with it and release it
>>
File: dead.jpg (31KB, 480x471px) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
31KB, 480x471px
>>18999302
A general for things to come, ty senpai
>>
>>18999382
III of Wands
Yes!
>>
>>18999292
Would I be happier if I moved to another state?
>>
>>18999302
Will I meet someone this year?
>>
>>18999499
Yes, slightly. I got theknight of cups. Something inside you would look towards the past, but your logic craves to move forward.
>>
>>18999483
Moving

This card indicates that you are moving (or just moved) into a new home. This is a huge change affecting every part of your life. On the one hand, it is a wonderful way to clear the energy and start anew. On the other hand, the upheaval can be very disruptive. This card acknowledges how much your current or impending move affects you.

With this relocation, self-care becomes even more important. Take time to rest instead of rushing to get everything immediately completed. Keep up your normal routines of exercise and healthful eating. You need your strength and energy for this move—and during the adjustment period as well. Self-care also includes exploring your new neighborhood and making new friends.
>>
File: puppyeyes.jpg (56KB, 704x941px) Image search: [Google]
puppyeyes.jpg
56KB, 704x941px
>>18999302
launching a business soon, will it be profitable and continually successful?
>>
>>18999505
Emperor reversed
No...
>>
>>18999292
I feel like I have been stuck in a rut, financially and finding someone.
>>
>>18999302
I doubt you will have time to get to me Angel, but I am going to Texas State this semester. Will I find love there?
>>
>>18999292
Should I stop doubting myself and give my best into this? how?
>>
>>18999508
Wow thank you that is eerily accurate.
>>
>>18999292
Can I get a general read please?
>>
can i get a general reading please?
>>
>>18999484
The Hermit
You will, but there is some contemplation to be done and healing to be done, before you can find a qt
>Saturn in Venus
Fuck dude that is rough, but makes sense...

I'm glad my Venus is in Scorpio lol
>>
>>18999426

can you tell me what kind of wrong choices? i haven't really made any major ones so far.
>>
>>18999516
>>18999518
>>18999522
You 3 are my last reads for the night. Sit tight.

>>18999527
I have a bad feeling it's to do with finances, but that's just my instinct and the cards don't really tell me anything.
>>
File: 1478019079084.jpg (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478019079084.jpg
71KB, 600x600px
>>18999302
How far will i make it as a fighting gamer, will i become or am i better off just exploring other games and places like i have been?
>>
>>18999533
*become pro
>>
>>18999498
That is great!
Thank you
>>
>>18999511
>This card indicates that you are moving (or just moved) into a new home.
K, i didn't even finish reading and i had to tell you that i moved away to the city in a new appartment Monday this week

W H A T T H E F U C K

Too weird to be a coincidence

Thanks!
>>
>>18999511
>This is a huge change affecting every part of your life. On the one hand, it is a wonderful way to clear the energy and start anew. On the other hand, the upheaval can be very disruptive. This card acknowledges how much your current or impending move affects you.
I'm on the verge of going back to school so i can finally make a decent living instead of jumping from odd jobs to odd jobs
>With this relocation, self-care becomes even more important. Take time to rest instead of rushing to get everything immediately completed. Keep up your normal routines of exercise and healthful eating. You need your strength and energy for this move—and during the adjustment period as well.
I sprained my ankle over a month ago and pretty sure i fractured it also, i bathed my foot earlier in hot water with epsom salts and i finally decided to buy a brace for my ankle so i can get back to skateboarding faster

+it's a full moon and i bought a silver celtic ring on a whim

WEW

Thanks again!

I'm literally wtfing right now man, keep up the good work!
>>
>>18999531

my finances can't get any worse they are now, in fact i have no finances lmao. thanks though
>>
>>18999292
What would I find happiness and success in?
>>
>>18999517
Wait are you the guy who was doing a deal with some demon? lol
Anyway!
>Texas State
X of cups
Yeah Anon you got this!
>Love
Knight of cups reversed
Um not really anon. You are going to be catching a lot of feelings ,but it will lead to alot of disappointment.
>>
>>18999495
I did not understand very well, could you clarify it a bit more?

Thanks
>>
Doing some free readings.

Tell me if you are male or female.
>>
>>18999557
Male

thanks!
>>
>>18999516
You have been. This needs no reading. You feel stuck in the rut financially and that decreases your self confidence. That's why you can't find a companion. Nor should you at this time. You need to pick yourself up and move forward to make progress by finding a job.

>>18999518
That also needs no reading. Always put your best into all that you do. The only times you need to doubt yourself is if you're working with others because of pooling all the knowledge of multiple people. Otherwise, don't doubt yourself.

>>18999522
General reading shows the 10 of swords, Temperance and the page of wands.

Looks like you're going to end up feeling betrayed by someone close to you and in need of self-control, but you'll also meet a new friend out of this, possibly a young woman who sympathizes with you.

And that's it. Good night.
>>
>>18999557
Will I meet someone this year?
>male
>>
>>18999540
haha fuck that is wild! Best of luck to you anon!
I'm rooting for you
>>
File: 1494155178580.jpg (76KB, 594x395px) Image search: [Google]
1494155178580.jpg
76KB, 594x395px
>>18999302
Should I accept the offers of learning there or wait for a while? maybe even learn on my own some things?

Hope you'll get to me, angel.
>>
>>18999557
Male
A general reading for the upcoming months please
>>
>>18999292
general reading ? thanks.
>>
>>18999557
Male
>>
File: 24219235.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
24219235.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>18999302
Is there any kind of future with that girl?
>>
>>18999564

I can't tell you if it's going to be this year it's against the rules according to my voices but I can tell you that if you hold tight and do your studies, maybe it's a possibility, you have everything you need to get ahead with a less then decent lady, the rest will happen in due time.
>>
>>18999559

If you are after a general then I'll give you one.

I hope you enjoy the Xmas holidays as they will be a good time for you, not sure why but there is heaps of action involved, all the best.
>>
>>18999565
Thanks alot dude! Like you couldn't hit the nail better on the spot with the reading, it really did weird me out to say the least
>>
>>18999490
Welcome The New

Change can be exciting, bringing you opportunities for joy, learning, and success. This card indicates that you may have been anxious in the face of newness. You are reassured, though, that this change will bring many blessings for everyone involved. Although it may occur differently than how you would have scripted it, all is in Divine and perfect order.

Have faith that you’ll know what to do in each moment. Trust that your needs will be provided for every step of the way, as long as you follow your inner guid- ance. Allow yourself to feel excited about this change, and approach it with a spirit of adventure!
>>
>>18999561
>Always put your best into all that you do.
Youre right, i can just be really doubtful of myself all the time, ill do it.
Thanks and good night.
>>
>>18999567

They are going to be strenuous and that is putting it lightly, at the end of this there will be good news I hope you enjoy your family time.
>>
>>18999557
Male
A general for this year, ty
>>
>>18999588
Yeah can i have one please, also we're in May... Xmas is at the end of the year and i don't even talk to my family anymore nor do i intend to celebrate it
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
>>18999302

Hi can I ask you for a general?
>>
>>18999557
Male
I will have love in this year?
>>
>>18999595
> I hope you enjoy your family time
This sounds kind of ominous. Is there anything else you can tell me?
Thank you for the reading anon.
>>
>>18999486
VI of Swords, The devils revered, Knight of swords
Ahh not really. Are yall friends? If anything there seems alot of movement, but intellectually. Do you like having discussions with A?
>>
>>18999496
eligion And Spirituality

Your spiritual life is shifting because you’re getting in touch with your honest beliefs. What worked for you in the past doesn’t ring true for you now. This may cause confusion within your family— or within yourself—if you are leaving a religious tradition. Your loved ones may worry about your spiritual safety as you venture into areas they don’t understand.

It’s not up to you to win your family’s approval of your beliefs and choices. However, if you are following a spiritual teacher, do use discernment before leap- ing in with a full commitment. Make certain that everything is as it appears to be, and that you retain your ability to exercise your free will. Most important, be sure that you are happy and on a spiritual path that is aligned with your sincere beliefs.
>>
>>18999572

Giving you a general of this month, you need to take it easy on the excesses too much of that causes problems down the line, do you want to be someone, ask yourself what you can do in little steps to become not a better person, but better at it.
>>
>>18999557
Female

>>18999553
>>
>>18999302
General Future Reading Please? I'd like to know if I'm going to crash and burn in life, with all my love to die with it.
>>
>>18999611

Not sure I'm in the same boat, I'm losing mine as I mature so as these things go it could be related to good events.
>>
>>18999415
family Changes

This card comes to you with the announcement of a change in your family. You needn’t worry about this shift, because it unfolds with Divine blessings. Trust that you and your family are entirely watched over and protected by God and the angels, and this change only arises because it is the freewill choice of those involved. Your role is to keep steady prayers that everyone chooses the path of God’s love. Then release your prayers with faith and love. If you need to take action, God will clearly guide you and support you all the way.

While change can seem threatening, in the long run it always works out for the best . . . and so it is with your loved ones. Truly, this change will bring you closer together and bond you in new ways.
>>
>>18999600

Your looking good in the love department, maybe you need to focus your energies on becoming more dependant on raising a family of your own, or at least think about it, the world isn't doomed just yet and you would be good at it.
>>
>>18999627

Its a combination of a job in the short term and possibly a better relationship in the future, I hate saying this if you are already in one, but some readers get it wrong, the purpose could have been to plant the seed of doubt in your mind about him to keep you on your toes.
>>
>>18999428
VIII of Wands reversed
Sorry, sweetie
No
>>
>>18999629
I see, I thought it implied that something bad was going to happen to my family and that I should enjoy the time before that happens.
I'm waiting for good things to come, I really need a break.
Thank you anon, I wish you good luck
>>
>>18999557
Male
>>
>>18999513
Realizations And Epiphanies

The changes you’re experiencing are influenced by internal processes. You’ve been recognizing important truths, and now you’re questioning parts of your life that you once took for granted. You’ve arrived at some new insights that are making you reconsider your previous choices. What you once felt comfortable with now makes you uncomfortable.

You received this card as acknowledgment of this development, and also as guidance to take your time in making life decisions and adjustments. Do your research, get support, and adopt the changes as you feel ready. After all, you don’t want to increase your stress levels with any radical shifts you’re not prepared for.

Now that you’ve had these realizations, you’ll make positive changes at a natural and healthy pace. Your new outlook will lead the way, without stress or worries.
>>
>>18999557

Female. just a general for the upcoming months, thanks
>>
>>18999557
Female

Will Death find me if I wish for it hard enough?
>>
>>18999557
Male
Can I ask how will my next girlfriend be? Personality-wise.
>>
>>18999647

What are the chances of this happening, you should feel happy for a change with what is going on, lets hope it lasts and that those saving graces continue, I hope you can enjoy these moments.
>>
>>18999557
Male.
Surprise me reader.
>>
Ugh sorry guys I'm hella tired and annoyed with solving captchas. Solving 3 captchas is hella annoying
Thank you all for your queries, I'm glad to be of service to you
>>
>>18999653

You seem to be lost about something maybe you lost someone or potential mate or a friend but don't worry during your outings you will find pleasure and experiences that will open up new doors, your financial situation will also change.
>>
>>18999557
Female
Anything happening in the love department in my life
>>
File: 1491536270858.jpg (51KB, 640x587px) Image search: [Google]
1491536270858.jpg
51KB, 640x587px
>>18999675
Thank you for all, angel.
>>
>>18999618
Only met her recently, not really friends yet. Talking with her was fun, and she seemed to be in to me. Does this change anything?
>>
>>18999655

No dear, death is not something that you want, most people live to a ripe old age and the feeling of death is just to make up for previous failings and teaches you to be a better person and appreciate life, it upgrades then it astounds you with how life can get better and even heavenly after the pain passes. You're not alone, tread carefully when you find yourself feeling better, treat the world as a feeling and it's people, if you hurt someone by accident or intentionally it can come back and hurt you, master this and you will master life.
>>
>>18999680

Thank you! That sounds great lol
>>
>>18999690
yall are in the friend stage. She likes you but not romantically
>>
File: aaaaaaa.jpg (13KB, 154x250px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaa.jpg
13KB, 154x250px
>>18999592
i uhhh.... kinda confused right now to be exact, what sort of change to be exact? is it like i am in my final phase until my new self / my new life arrives? but it is eerily true that i've been through anxiety and depression phase due to fucking college life hellholle in this shithole. will drop out from college this June, and seek for jobs in america, which apparently other readers disagree with me

anyway angel-chan, thank you so much for your reading, much appreciated it!
>>
>>18999665
Thank you
>>
>>18999658

If only we could tell you these things, but it would spoil the surprise of meeting someone, put yourself out there first, you need to focus on getting her rather than dreaming of her, try a more confident approach and be happy that you still have that advantage about you, before you know it you could be old and single and nobody wants that.
>>
>>18999557
Male here, kindly surprise me with anything you've stumbled upon during your readings
>>
File: 1277032620405.jpg (24KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1277032620405.jpg
24KB, 450x337px
Trade anyone?

I want to know if I should quit my job or stick with it?

I'll pull 3 cards for you.
>>
>>18999557
Male
What is she going to do regarding our situation?
>>
>>18999557
Male

I am planning on getting revenge on someone in a couple of days. Will this bring me closure.
>>
>>18999717

Sorry can't tap into the source for more than one reading, thats not how it works.
>>
>>18999724

She is only going to belittle you I hate saying this too you but move on, if she was the one you would feel happier, give it time to heal and feel better about yourself, there is only so much you can do for now, the more time you take out to readjust the better your future will look with someone who is better suited too you.
>>
>>18999732
Would you be able to read someone without a trade?

I'd like to know if I truly am a social pariah among those who I left, who used to be my friends.
>>
>>18999725

Depends on how severe the revenge is, if it involves harming another party especially their emotions I would advise against doing that as the system will eventually come back against you and you will beg for forgiveness. If you are considering a revenge that is prank tier then by all means go ahead, but don't say you weren't ahead of time. The best solution is to forgive and control your impulses in any situation, the world would be a lot happier without out of control behaviour.
>>
>>18999732
I'm more or less aware of that but I still seem to be unable to let go, I just can't understand why did things had to end that way.
Thank you for the reading anon, it will take some time to heal.
>>
>>18999682
Skipped?
>>
>>18999736

You should focus on resolving your issues, this may seem impossible but look back at some survivors of this world who were lowly and rebounded into proper characters of success, take for example your own parents, they raised you and had you, it could be you one day - forget about being a pariah you should find inner happiness and peace, start off small, adjust your ways and you could just end up on the right track to success.
>>
>>18999728
alright,man. i'm sorry my bad. i'll shrink my query's range, to be more specifics.

okay here it is, i am in great dilemma. Should i move away from Indonesia to America and seek new life and fortune, or stays in Indonesia and embrace the new life here? logically i'd choose America because my homeland is a shithole full of idiots and i can barely survive here only with my high school degree. but other readers said, some great opportunities awaits me here in Indonesia. i'm very confused, i'm in desperate need of clues on which life's path should i take and embrace? i need as much clues as possible, so i won't choose the wrong path, as there's no point of return for me after choosing. what should i choose? staying at Indonesia or move away to America?

thank you in advance.
>>
>>18999292
Will I find love again one day?
>>
>>18999745

Personal advice, get seek exercise, medication or an overhaul of your life, bedroom, clothes or anything else that will bring a revolution to your general being, maybe adjust your appearance, write a love letter and be sincere to the next love interest you meet, the most humble and sincere act of chivalry is being a straight shooter in a world of fakes and you can do it trust me it's not hard.
>>
>>18999759
How do I find this inner peace? I feel that I've been shunned and, even though I left them from my own will, that I'm exiled from them.
>>
>>18999557
Male

What's the best option to go for a future between us?Should I be more direct? Does she even feel something
>>
>>18999760

OK you would have figured out you are different, impatient, and probably a cut above everyone else and that is fine but life is a long road and you are wanting instant solutions to grand problems and this will take time, maybe we can't give you the answer you are looking for and feeling uncomfortable is not a nice experience but part of your life plan, I say deal with it and watch as you mature how life will get better, you were chosen to do a difficult task and those who are tested are always rewarded.
>>
>>18999557
Male
Is the girl I like worth going after.
>>
>>18999557
Male.

Will I ever regain love again in my lifetime? (relationship)
>>
>>18999557
Male
General Future Reading please
>>
>>18999776

There has to be some pain to experience pleasure, it's always been this way throughout history, every living soul has to feel it in some way, you have to admit after a bad period of being exiled from them you feel better, it could only be a matter of months before you are social again so focus your energy on doing something for someone else, or maybe sell your services for some income, get a part time job if you don't have one, more money for good times when you are happy again. All the best.
>>
>>18999666
>>18999557
How do I better myself right now?
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
20KB, 500x500px
>>18999782
uhhhh.... yeah, you're eerily accurate. i figured out that i am different than most of the other folks, you know what i'm saying. Impatient.... yes, i admit that i'm kinda impatient. and a cut above everyone else? what is that supposed to mean? also, me? among the chosen few? it's purely Divine business, isn't it?

i'm so sorry for bothering you, i really in my turning point of my life right now.
>>
>>18999557
What will happen if I get into the occult?
Male
>>
>>18999795

Yes, if the future is looking bleak consider how people change including a potential mate who has been saved just for you and your company and time. You could be doing others a favour with your time and she could be behind closed curtains for now. Hang in there, and keeping watching out for her.
>>
>>18999809

Magic is everywhere, wait your turn or be reborn a wizard.
>>
>>18999812
Thank you. Very much appreciated.
>>
>>18999557
are you still doing?
Female
Can the relationship still be saved?
>>
>>18999812
Any reason for the skips?
>>
>>18999557
this >>18999533 and >>18999538
Male btw
>>
>>18999643
>Its a combination of a job in the short term and possibly a better relationship in the future
Job, yes. A relationship isn't something I want to consider as of now. I need to be in a better head space, but that'll improve with time.

>the purpose could have been to plant the seed of doubt in your mind about him to keep you on your toes.
Kek. That's a wild theory. Why not swing the hammer of truth rather than tip-toe around? Reality is supposed to hurt every so often :^)

Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18999830

This one makes me happy, I had a good reading off him so it must be a barrier that is not of your making or his for that matter, is it distance, work or something else, I'm not sure what it is but it will work, perhaps something needs to change, talk to him about it and build around these issues. You are lucky.
>>
>>18999557
Male
Can i truly improve my aesthetics or is it a lost battle?
>>
>>18999557
Will I ever find a girl that will make me happy?
M
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
Anyone reading, please help. I don't know where my life is going and I feel that the end draws near. Thank you in advance, if you decide care enough to aid me.
>>
>>18999854

Yes it is entirely possible and the best route will be to just get some headphones and start tomorrow, do some training and running, buy protein, and invest what you can into a proper new look, check out fashion trends of 2017 or ask advice from someone who is the know within your group of contacts. The best time to plant a seed was 20 years ago, the next best time is tomorrow.
>>
>>18999557
If you skipped me because I offended you or something I am sorry I just wanted to know of she was worth going after.
>>
>>18999843
>it must be a barrier that is not of your making or his for that matter, is it distance, work or something else
omg anon, this is so dead-on I'm crying, he's been out of reach for some time, thank you
>>
>>18999557
Female
Love reading
>>
>>18999557
Male
Is there anything going on between us?
>>
>>18999867
Ok, sounds good.
>ask advice from someone who is the know within your group of contacts
;_;
There is no one, so ill go with the /fa/ route.
Thanks anon.
>>
>>18999870

Sorry, if I skipped you it's not because that I want too. Try later tonight.
>>
>>18999557
Are you still doing readings, mate?
Male
Should I ask my girlfriend to come with me when/if I leave?I love her, but I'm not sure if she would want to come.
>>
>>18999557
Male
Will I get accepted?
>>
>>18999557
hi, reader.
Male
Will I get this thing I want?
>>
>>18999876

If you are lost on love look within your closer circle of friends I think you may or may not know who I'm talking about and no you are not being asked to lower yourself, give it a shot, give him time to adjust and become more suitable he will be good for you and may astound you in ways that you may not even know about.
>>
>>18999887

Let her decide for herself, I know you want to be a gentleman but it sounds like you have a good thing going and there is something good to come back too.
>>
I've been feeling really misunderstood and victimised for around the past 48 hours. I'm exhausted and tired of feeling like I'm consistently failing to prove myself to my superiors even though I know that I am doing everything I can (and more!) to ensure things are done properly and effectively. When will I stop feeling like I have a target on my forehead, and start feeling like myself again?
>>
>>18999906
>>18999906
>no you are not being asked to lower yourself,
what do you mean by this?
>>
File: IMG_2735.jpg (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2735.jpg
89KB, 640x480px
Not doing readings currently; but still sending out my vibes and best wishes.
>>
>>18999943
Thank you, sending good vibes for you as well
>>
>>18999935

I mean you should take the risk, maybe settle for second best this time around people who love with white light are the best type of people, stay cool and calm and donate your time to this person. We all have feelings and good deeds bring about good things.
>>
>>18999943
thank you, best wishes for you as well
>>
>>18999557
Okay you said to try later. The queries are slowing down I guess. My question is if the girl I like is worth going after?
>>
>>18999924
Thanks, mate. We do have a really good thing going right now, but this is a trip I'm not sure I'll come back from.
>>
>>18999557
What's my love life looking like in late May/June?
I'm female
>>
File: 1289230202082.jpg (46KB, 300x288px) Image search: [Google]
1289230202082.jpg
46KB, 300x288px
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18999968

Sorry I can't read you, it could be for the best, perhaps this is such a special moment for you two that any interference by anyone including the universe is not needed right now.
>>
>>18999974
Query?
>>
>>18999974
I'll trade with you I guess. I offer runes you down?
>>
File: 1325565808502.jpg (45KB, 492x369px) Image search: [Google]
1325565808502.jpg
45KB, 492x369px
>>18999977
>>18999979

I want to know about my next gf, what does she look like? Do I know her? Anything you could tell me

Leave me your query.
>>
>>18999557

Hi! If you get a chance, I would like a reading. What must I do to get my life back on track? That is, what path should I be taking? I'm male. Thank you!
>>
>>18999989
Okie dokie then. I do tarot, so I'll do my best with that.
I'm the first reply. I want to know how soon I'll be traveling by air (when the next time I travel by air will be)
>>
Sorry I need a break now, but I will be back in 4 hours under my tripcode Hyper for future readings. Sorry to everyone I have missed.
>>
>>19000009
>I want to know how soon I'll be traveling by air (when the next time I travel by air will be)

Ok

>Two of Swords, Five of Wands, Six of Swords

Well, you'll be traveling over air just not anytime soon. You're going to need to come to a decision soon but before you decide anything, try to get all the facts first. On top of that, you're going to need to get people to coalesce around you. After that is all taken care of, then you'll finally be able to travel over air. Good luck
>>
>>18999989
Personality:
Four of Coins, Lovers, Death

She is reserved, but once she is invested, she is invested. She doesn't have many issues from moving on from situations that aren't good for her. When you meet her she may be going through a major transition in her life.

Appearance:
Seven of Coins, Moon, Six of Wands

So she isn't quite what you'd feel attracted to immediately, but she grows on you and you see things beautiful about her that are beyond just her physical appearance. She probably isn't ugly, she just wouldn't be the first girl you'd pick out in a line up for a relationship (just based on looks), but that doesn't mean at all that she's hideous. Hah

Your relationship:
Four of Swords, Sun, Empress

So it starts out pretty slow, but you truly enjoy each other and you'll very much want to her make happy as well. She will bring some vast improvements into your life for sure.

Seems like a mostly alright relationship. You both kind of grow on each other.
>>
>>19000026
Thank you.
This is yours:
>>19000031
>>
>>18999860
Still here? I could do a reading for you.
>>
>>18999989
Dagaz You do not know who she is at this moment in time

Wunjo, She is a fun spirited person perhaps a blonde

Othila she values her family a lot, she might want to have kids some day.

Ansuz, she is very smart, college educated.

Here is my query, the girl I like is going away for 2 weeks, I am thinking of texting her a few days before she comes back on how she is doing etc. Is this a good idea?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19000042
>Here is my query, the girl I like is going away for 2 weeks, I am thinking of texting her a few days before she comes back on how she is doing etc. Is this a good idea?

Before I even draw any cards, if you really like her, keep in contact with her. Ask her questions about the things she likes and keep her interested.

>Three of Swords, Knight of Pentacles, Two of Wands

It seems like she's torn between you and someone else. Someone is going to lose out and drawing the King of Pentacles is a sign of good news for you. In order for this relationship to last you're going to need to stay focused, ignore rumors and don't let your eyes idol and both of you will have a great time together.
>>
File: 1432793358850.jpg (86KB, 331x506px) Image search: [Google]
1432793358850.jpg
86KB, 331x506px
>>19000058

I'd like to know if I will come into any significant money in the future?

Leave me your query.
>>
>>19000093
Ok.
I want to know what my love life is looking like in May/June. I'm a female.
>>
>>19000093
Seven of Cups
High Priestess
Ten of Pentacles

You come into some decent money in the future, probably through inheritance or an opportunity given to you by a loved one. Ten of Pentacles is a pretty solid card to receive for this question.
>>
>>19000096
>I want to know what my love life is looking like in May/June. I'm a female.

>Eight of Wands, Eight of Pentacles, Nine of Cups

You have 3 great cards showing up in your reading. The 8 of Cups signifies a new love is coming in your life very soon. While the 8 of Pentacles talks about the possible man that will come into your life. He will be a loyal companion and a devoted husband and father if you choose to become united with him. He will be a good provider and keen to see that you get your needs met in every way. And the 9 of Cups speaks of great time in store for the both of you.

Honestly, I'm jealous of all this luck you have.
>>
>>19000121
Ty. Guess we'll see. ;)
>>
Anyone willing to trade, send me a message through the IRC channel or Discord.
>>
Trading. Let me know if you'd rather read love, money, or occult.
>>
>>19000218
see >>19000168
>>
>>19000218
I'm trading.

I'm wondering if making an appeal to P will help me reach my goal, or even be the reason I do.

I'll read occult.
>>
>>19000263
Trading as well I will do your request in a sec
>>
>>19000265
Okay.
>>
>>19000263
I see a man before a figure that radiates power, sitting or riding on something to elevate him. I see a head nodding exaggeratedly with a big sinister smile. A hand held out, a purse with coins drops. The mage goes to pick it up, and the figure disappears, laughter is heard. The coin bag then turns to dust and crumbles away. The mage looks around and sees nothing.

Seems like false promises on that appeal, or trickery of some sort. Not likely to work out the way you hope.

If you can scry for me something I can use to target someone I'm trying to target, I'll take that. Otherwise, describe the nature and/or origin of a certain curse that was discovered recently by another reader.
>>
>>19000263
Mannaz
this is a good sign, it means you and this person coming together.

Perthro
be straight with this person do not let them suspect you have ulterior motives.

Sowelio
Success

Yes it will just be use this person does not fill used and that they are respected.

Okay for claritys sake I wanted to find out if this girl I like, she is going a way for two weeks, a few days before she comes back I wanted to text her and ask how her trip was, Is this a good Idea.
>>
>>19000283
>>19000289
Okay, I'll do both of yours.
>>
>>19000289
Yeah sure, but you're eventually going to have to do more. People tend to get annoyed with the fact that you keep leaving crumbs and nothing more. It's teasing and difficult to emotionally deal with.

I'm saying this because it seems she likes you, so she'll take it well. But leaving crumbs tends to fuck with a person's head (overexcitement), and they start to suspect other motives (even if not 'bad' ones), or that their overexcitement was a wrong read (embarrassment), so they let it go completely.

So yes, but generally have some bravery going into the future.

>>19000283
In the middle of yours.
>>
>>19000283
>Otherwise, describe the nature and/or origin of a certain curse that was discovered recently by another reader.

Three of Wands
Judgement

To me, it's as if you caught a cold, collateral from your general involvement with the occult. It's like a bug that, once recognized and got rid of, will stop you from being held back from a goal you were seeking. As if the cold was needed to access the goal.

Seven of Pentacles
Six of Cups reversed
The Devil reversed

Yeah, that's my version. I see Six of Cups reversed indicating it's the result of you creeping around your own backdoor too often, with The Devil reversed being a way of describing the cold and getting rid of the cold.
>>
File: 1278644645474.jpg (27KB, 450x342px) Image search: [Google]
1278644645474.jpg
27KB, 450x342px
Trading but I have a very, very weird question. Anyone up for it?
>>
>>19000377
Can you scry?
>>
>>19000378

Don't know how or I would, just use tarot. Sorry
>>
>>19000377
Just post your question, and we'll see if we're up for it
>>
>>19000390
>Just post your question, and we'll see if we're up for it

Ok but I warned you.

When is the next time I'm going to have sex? Is it going to be soon? Do I know the girl or will this be a new girl?

Leave me your query
>>
>>19000400
#absolutemadman
>>
>>19000400
lol

Tell me the next time I'M going to have sex.

(seriously)

(pls respond)
>>
>>19000413
>lol
>Tell me the next time I'M going to have sex.
>(seriously)
>(pls respond)

>Six of Cups

Expect some sex from a girl in your past, most likely soon around the summer time.

>>19000409

I've gotten a reading about sex before and they were 100% spot on before. Doesn't hurt to try.
>>
>>19000421
My reading basically told me when you actually feel like it. Right now you want to, but that's not feeling like it. You'll get a charge out of it, and have to hold yourself back instead of asking here.

I don't think you know the girl well. Could be a friend of a friend type deal.
>>
>>19000422
>My reading basically told me when you actually feel like it. Right now you want to, but that's not feeling like it. You'll get a charge out of it, and have to hold yourself back instead of asking here.

Get a charge out of it? I'm afraid I don't understand?

Believe me, I want to have sex, like more than most r9k posters put together.

Either way, thanks for the read.
>>
>>19000431
Then...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsdp-_PW1pc
>>
Trading
>>
>>19000453
Still there
>>
>>19000487
Yup.
I want to know if my ex cheated on me while we were together or if I was just paranoid
>>
>>19000491
He seems like a generally horny fellow, but it would hurt his sense of pride (Ace of Wands, King of Swords). Seems settled with his lot, isn't much in terms of his life (Chariot reversed, Nine of Pentacles). Not about yourself and him, but he's seems to be in generally shitty way.
>>
I'm back and going to do some readings, just ask a question and state your gender.
>>
>>19000491
>>19000504
Oh, and me.

What will the reaction to the finished PH be?
>>
is someone reading?
>>
>>19000504

Can I get a reading please? I'm interested in my love path.
>>
>>19000505
Male
Will getting a position there (BM) change things in any major way?
>>
>>19000504
>seems settled with his lot, isn't much in terms of his life. Not about yourself and him, but he's seems to be in generally shitty way.
I understood the first part, but I don't understand the rest. Starting your query
>>
>>19000505
Female
Can you do future reading for next 3 months?
>>
>>19000505

Male

Will my financial situation improve soon?
>>
>>19000510
If you wait awhile. My charge is out. I haven't slept (and don't plan to).
>>
>>19000505
If I ask L to get back together with me, what will be his reaction?
>>
>>19000505

Can you give me a general reading? Things have been pretty bad lately to the point where I feel that suicide is my only escape. Will things get better for me soon?
>>
>>19000512
Just means he's miserable, but fine with it. That mundane misery.
>>
>>19000511

Yes it will prove to be lucrative to you and your immediate partner or friend or associate, I'm not sure which it is but as you know hard work is the main driver to success and be careful of pitfalls along the way.
>>
>>19000505

M
Where will I meet my next gf? Is it going to be at school, work or somewhere else? How will I know it's her? If that's too much than a simple romance reading would do.
>>
>>19000516
Female
>>
>>19000513

Your future is looking moderately interesting I see ups and downs, in short I don't think much is going to change, stay focused on your priority at the moment it seems to be a good path to take and I hope wish you the best with it.
>>
>>19000519
Is it likely that I will?
>>
>>19000515

ty
>>
>>19000506
Six of Wands, King of Swords, Ace of Swords, Judgement
Generally well accepted and appreciated. There a sense that it's meaning isn't just understood, but admired and appreciated by the ones that do understand it. Overall, this will be highly successful.
>>
>>19000517

OK I will give you priority. I know things are bad and that is going to change, just trust the cause of this I don't want to say in an open forum what exactly this was and I know its not nice but you know things will eventually get better the battle is almost over and you are winning.
>>
>>19000523
>I see ups and downs,
have a lot of these in my life, but thats normal. Overall thanks for a reading, friend, have a nice day.
>>
>>19000505
What does Hugues think of me and what does he want for our relationship?
Female
>>
>>19000505
What's going to change if I message this person?
F
>>
>>19000534
>OK I will give you priority. I know things are bad and that is going to change, just trust the cause of this I don't want to say in an open forum what exactly this was and I know its not nice but you know things will eventually get better the battle is almost over and you are winning.

Thank you but I don't know what you mean? I feel like I'm missing something here, go ahead and list the cause, I think I need to hear it.
>>
>>19000514

Yes but you must commit to a plan, if you want to be serious about the future start off small and appeal, be out there with whatever you are doing at this current time, if it smells bad to you stay away. This might be in relation to out of control spending or even an unwise career move or something along those lines.
>>
>>19000541

I only relay what I'm told, and it's whispers sorry I can't be more specific.
>>
>>19000537

He seems to be introverted that is why there are mixed signals, let him be and respect his wishes no matter how odd they are, it is just the way he his.
>>
>>19000510
I always get odd readings for people here about love. I'm being told that you'll overcome terrible shyness. In fact, the person you are, is a fine person for a relationship. But I keep getting Ten of Wands. I think it's going to take awhile to feel comfortable in your own skin, with *gradual* experience. You actually need to only see the forest, before you can make distinct individual trees.
>>
>>19000516
>>19000545
Was I skipped on accident? I did add later on that I was female here:
>>19000521
>>
>>19000505

What should my next step be? What do I need to do now in order to move forward?
>>
>>19000505
Female
How can I fix myself? I've hit rock bottom and I've lost everything...I lack the drive or motivation to continue and feel like dying, my life, mind, and body are falling apart...how/when can things get better?
>>
>>19000546

Nice thanks for that. I've been chasing the one for long enough now, and it's been a dream come true.
>>
Can I get a reading?
Does my ex misses me?
Are we gonna get back anytime soon?
we're both men.
>>
>>19000553

Sorry I couldn't get a reading off you I wish it were simple, it doesn't always mean a negative reading, perhaps you weren't meant to get one as it can get change future outcomes.
>>
>>19000545
Ugh. Thanks. He's kinda strange, yeah.
>>
>>19000505
Hey , do I have any future with ,L, and if so what should be my next move? Male.
>>
>>19000562
Ty
>>
>>19000505
>>19000554

I forgot to mention, male
>>
>>19000577
>dubs
Not for awhile, son
>>
I would want a reading please.
Our godfather and his family are going to visit us this weekend. His daughter, the same age as me, is 9/10 qt3.14 . What are my chances to get some pussy?
Aries Male 18
Thanks in advance
>>
Would bem very pleased If someone were to take a look at my future and say something like "relax you will be happy" or comment on It.....idk... Thanks
>>
>>19000959
Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahajajahahahaahahahahahahaahahaahaahahahahahahahahahahajahaaj lmao
>>
>>19000751
i drew the five of imps (wands). make it a game. find something you can both be competitive at and it should incite the kind of attention you're looking for. if you're an aries that should come naturally ;)
>>
Good day /div/ i dont really know what is wrong, im not the worst looking man in the bunch and girls try to flirt with me from time to time... i cant talk back, like really i just go completely quiet and kind of panic i dont know what is wrong with me but its starting to really affect my life, i dont have anywhere else to ask for help, can an anon please give me a reading on my condition and if i will get better?
It got really bad yesterday when a girl im really into tried to talk to me i feel like i was even kind of rude
Thanks in advance
>>
>>19001011
>>>/adv/
>>
>>19001131
Been there half the people report the same problem and the other are good advices, which i cant put into practice cause i just panic
>>
>>19001143
practice talking by yourself. seriously. if you have an issue with talking, practice talking. don't talk to yourself in public, but do it at home. if you have an issue with anything, practice it, right? so, apply that to this instance.
>>
Trading a rune reading for anything you got!
>>
Anyone doing readings ? I feel like I need to know somthing
>>
>>19000505
Male
Will she (A) will ever talk to me again in the future? does she still in love with me?
>>
>>19001174
Thank you, will try this
>>
>>19001266
Like what!
>>
Is nobody reading?
>>
>>19001361
did you want to trade?
>>
>>19001371
I don't know how to read. I just have a question about if I should return to my old friends or stay where I am.
>>
>>19001374
>Othilia
Homeland, Origins,

>Wunjo.
Joy and kindness

You should try to reconnect to your old friends.
>>
Well I am going to trade/query with someone but I am going to be gone for about 2 hours. I have things to do. So I will post my query and if someone wants to trade they can. I offer runes

I texted her something last night, did it mean anything to her did she care or even give a shit.
>>
>>19001380
Thank you. I hope your reading's right because I left after being mistreated.

I'm still afraid if I should go back there.
>>
File: hgfdghf.png (629KB, 606x964px) Image search: [Google]
hgfdghf.png
629KB, 606x964px
>>18999302
where will i end up in 5 years?
>>
Is anybody giving any readings? I have nothing to trade unfortunately. Will I be happy with chosen career path?
>>
>>18999284
Hello,

I'll be reading gypsy cards and I don't need any info about you. You just need to ask sincere question and focus on it. Please ask direct questions.

I will answer to questions replying to my (this) post.

When I will stop reading, I'll let everyone know.
>>
>>19001502
I'd like a second opinion for >>19001374 please.

I'm just so lost about if I should return to them or not because of all that happened between us. I feel dejected and don't think they'll ever forgive me, nor could I ever forgive them.
>>
>>19001502

I texted this girl I like something last night. I wanted it to be sweet and for her to like it. did it mean anything to her, did she even care or even give a shit.
>>
>>19001502
hello 4chanTeller. my question is very simple:
Something will happen in the future between me and U? something romantic?
thanks
>>
>>19001502
Are my boyfriend and I soulmates?
>>
>>19001011
>>19001502
Hello would you please give me a reading about this matter?
>>
File: Hope Road.jpg (766KB, 2640x1980px) Image search: [Google]
Hope Road.jpg
766KB, 2640x1980px
>>19001536
Not 4chan teller, but if you have to ask a question like that, then you're not soulmates.
>>
>>19001502
Hello, I would like to know what their intentions were, when I was involved with the circle twenty years ago.
>>
>>19001526
Well, she gets it now. She knows how you see her. But nothing will change right now. The best you can do is to wait for her move. Don't push it by yourself now.

>>19001516
Please ask direct question; again.

>>19001533
I see a man that will clear out some problems or his honesty will bring him some anger (I can't see clearly on this). But this has to happen ... so that man can move on to the new beginning. This is unavoidable and has to happen.
>>
>>19001548
I thought that was a pretty direct question.

Should I return back to those who I thought were my friends (those I left,) or should I stay where I am now?
>>
>>19001545
Cool beans. I've had a bunch of different signs from different readers leading up to him being the mystical mate of soul, so I thought it'd be neat to have a reader focus on him particularly.
>>
>>19001502
What will happend between me and the girl i meet a while ago?
>>
>>19001502
How cab I be free?
>>
>>19001502
How is my love life looking right now?
>>
>>19001548
Okay thank you, Do you think I scared her?
>>
>>19001502
Will I find a love interest soon? Thanks
>>
>>19001536
I see jealousy or betrayal. There is someone else.

>>19001544
Ask direct question.

>>19001547
To make long-term problems to a woman/girl.
I see visit or mail - some one is observing/watching you from distance. This might be a good thing now .. because it might be protection.

>>19001556
You were not asking me. I can't refer to unfocused questions. Home you can understand that.

Don't return.

>>19001563
She will change her behaviour and that will surprise you. Some weird stuff going on ... a facade.

>>19001573
I see desire for an old man/friend + wealth.
I don't see any freedom.
>>
>>19001548
>But this has to happen ... so that man can move on to the new beginning. This is unavoidable and has to happen.

so something WILL happen regardless if it's good or bad?
>>
>>19001601
>I see jealousy or betrayal. There is someone else.
Shit dude. Don't really know who else there'd be, he's pretty alone most the time without me. Maybe he's just not over his ex entirely yet. Oh well, who cares, readings are just voodoo shit, the future can always be changed. Thanks.
>>
>>19001580
Not good. It might look good, but you'll surprise yourself.

>>19001590
No

>>19001599
Might be ... but I see very soon there will be a small problem that will turn into big one. You too, can't change this.
>>
>>19001502
hi. what's the situation here, how's my future?
>>
>>19001601
How will her behaviour change? im more confused is the facade on her part? if you dont mind me asking... i dont really got a clear answer and most of all thank you for the reading
>>
>>19001621
Would you mind telling me more about this problem, please? What will it be about and how can I avoid it?

Thank you so much!
>>
>>19001502
what's gonna happen in the spring?
>>
>>19001607
It WILL happen.

>>19001612
You don't know the man and it will come to a visit.

>>19001622
Hello.
I see a person that is thinking about visiting you or helping you on your path. It could mean travel.

>>19001628
Some things are not clear, because it can change.
I'm talking about pretending, lying or deceiving you.
>>
>>19001601
4th reading in your post.

And thank you. Sorry about earlier.
>>
>>19001502
Why will they hate me? Am I actually in the wrong?
>>
>>19001638
Im glad its on her part at least, i think we both have playing game with one another and i was afraid that could be it but i also feel like there might be more than she shows. Thank you
>>
>>19001502
How this person going to react if I message them?
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19001664
>>
>>19001633
A man will say/write something bad. If you are a man, then this might be you. Watch out how you talk. You can't avoid it ... Also I see desire to leave. So I guess it will be a big deal because of that.

>>19001635
Spring is very fruitful for you, but then I see loss - so It might be that you will lose your enemy and/or big problems. I wish you all the best. Stay strong.

>>19001643
It is ok
>>
>>19001502
I can't fix things bettween B and I right
>>
>>19001652
It was a something no one would expect. It moved too fast ... and so you need to live with it for now.
>>
>>19001502
Will I end up with E in the future
>>
>>19001601
>Ask direct question.
Will my issue get better?
>>
>>19001661
I see small investment for big return. It might mean that one friend will become best friend also. But this is only temporary ... but it has to happen so you can be happy at the end of this story.
>>
>>19001502
J feelings for me
>>
>>19001673
It is better this way ... one problem less to worry about. And it will only profit from it at the end.

>>19001682
Yes but you will have some loyalty issues. But not right away ... after some time.

>>19001685
Yes. Time heals.
>>
>>19001689
Thanks senpai
>>
>>19001669
Yes, I'm a man and I do have a desire to leave. So, I will have a fight because I want to leave, is that? What will be the outcome of this situation?

Thank you so much.
>>
>>19001718
Thank you
>>
>>19001715
Weird reading.
Like it is looking good at start, but then someone gets mad and stops with paying ... paying visits ... paying mortgage ... paying for ... it is not clear.
>>
>>19001502
How does the rest of the year look for me
>>
>>19001731
No, the outcome is desire to leave.
It means I was reading the past for you .. there is no unclear future to see.

>>19001737
Very good. Stay loyal to your desires. You can and will do it!
>>
>>19001677
Thanks a lot but shit man the more I find out about my life will be the less I want to actually live it.
>>
>>19001689
Can I ask about it something more? Do you see only friendship?
>>
>>19001502
Why has my love life always been shit
>>
>>19001758
You need to wait ... someone is planning a visit right now. But I can't see WHEN exactly the visit will occur.
>>
>>19001747
I have always had a desire to leave, but it's getting more intense lately. I did have some problems about a month ago, but I'm still having some.

I'm so fucked ;/ Thanks for the readings.
>>
If you want, there's a new thread running. This one's reached bump limit a long time ago.

>>19001664
>>
>>19001767
It can be partnership, friendship, ... if matter is financial related, then it could also mean a contract and will make you big money. If it is love related, it can mean investment as a time.
>>
>>19001502
You have a nasty queue, but I can trade with you.
>>
>>19001789
I understand. Thanks again. It's really helpful
>>
>>19001502
What does Alex think of me, will anything happen?
>>
>>19001770
When the lies stops there will be small fight. After that fight some time will pass and you will find a love in your home. It is confusing what I said right now, but it will be clear at the later stage.

Now I'm moving to this thread:
>>19001780

I will no longer be answering this THIS thread.
>>
>>19001774
I know I already saw it, he will be here soon or at the end of this year but that's not going to fix what's really in store for me you know I just wish you good luck and I'm sorry for all the trouble.
>>
>>19001601
Thank you
Thread posts: 354
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.