[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection Thread!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 17

File: cmDhzk9.png (3MB, 788x2260px)
cmDhzk9.png
3MB, 788x2260px
Guys let's talk about astral projection, are you just fooling yourself or can you actually travel outside your body?
>>
>>18999058
Are you your body to begin with?
>>
>>18999139
Am I not both the mind and the body?
>>
File: 1494033295829.jpg (141KB, 740x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494033295829.jpg
141KB, 740x1024px
>>18999154
Are you?
>>
>>18999208
Okay I "get" what you're saying, this seems like the conclusion you reach after meditating for some time, recently got into it again. But then the question changes, does the awareness travel when you astral project?
>>
>>18999219
Different anon, but what does your question mean?
If your awareness stayed where it was at, it wouldn't have traveled...
>>
>>18999228
Yeah I see how my question could have been misunderstood. When you astral project, do you actually just delve deep into your own mind or does your awareness actually go "somewhere else"?
>>
>>18999233
Oh, I see what you're asking.
Both.
It starts out with a delve into the inner world, then it actually goes somewhere else.
>>
Anyone claiming to be able to astral project - tell me the number I have in front of me written down.
>>
>>18999242
Are there any actual dangers to projecting?
>>
>>18999244
>>
Astral projection is not real. It's simply causing a hallucination in your mind via meditation, drugs, etc. Not that it can't be a beneficial practice, its just not actually real. Just like magick magic is nothing more than psychology.
>>
>>18999282
Not sure why i put magick twice
>>
>>18999286
Must be wizards afoot.
>>
File: zHlg2f0.jpg (321KB, 1200x1431px) Image search: [Google]
zHlg2f0.jpg
321KB, 1200x1431px
>>18999274
You may or may not encounter LEMON JUICE.
>>
>>18999282
This. It's the same as a dream - no one is doubting you are experiencing it but it's not "real" to anything more than your mind

But I suppose what defines as real? if you are experiencing something then it is real to you and can feel as real as waking up in the morning
>>
>>18999058
You could do a simple experiment and astral travel outside your house to a specific place nearby, remember some details about it, then go and confirm with your body.
>>
>>18999331
I'll first have to reach the level where I can actually project. Currently I can just get light vibrations.
>>
>>18999374

You have to allow yourself to travel outside of yourself.

It takes a kind of breaking to be able to do it, most are too scared or neurotic to be able to let go while embracing.
>>
File: g76.jpg (38KB, 396x470px) Image search: [Google]
g76.jpg
38KB, 396x470px
>>18999274
Melodrama aside, there's a way to do it.
Don't just be you, be a ship. The ship is you and you are the ship. You don't go out into the cold without a jacket, why go out into the warp without a ship?
>>
>>18999392
How do I achieve this? I've had some breakthroughs with psychedelics but my last trip made me scared of "letting go"
>>
>>18999401
I've read about imagining an armor around yourself, is this kind of the same thing?
>>
>>18999412
Yep. That's the thing.
You can get wayyyy more complicated than a simple armour if required.
Armour is only the bare bones beginning of this skill.
>>
>>18999404

Easiest way to first do it is to become one with your breaths, the flow of air, and eventually the moment. And once you have vision of that, you can break off anywhere.
>>
>>18999418
Do you have any more info on this? You really got my noggin joggin.
>>18999423
So I should meditate until I reach a certain state, then attempt to break out?
>>
>>18999430

>So I should meditate until I reach a certain state, then attempt to break out?

That's how I've had the best results. Spurned off of meditation (mindful circular breathing in particular will give you a clarity that doing it from a normal state cannot)
>>
>>18999058
This one time I was in a dream and this reoccurring theme kept happening that I was being chased. Then for the first time ever I realized I was in a dream and turned around and faced the thing chasing me. Once it got to my my vision slowly started to fade to black in the dream until I could only see out of a small hole into the dream world. I kept fighting and the hole would get bigger and smaller then eventually it went all black and I woke up. Have not been able to do anything like that since. This happened during a 2 hour nap.
>>
>>18999430
So like, babby's first psionic shield would be something simple, a sphere of steel or some such.
Then maybe a level above that one could get into reflective or reactive armor.
Then maybe a level above that the shielding would start taking on simple repetitive tasks.
There's no upper limit on the complexity of a shielding construct. Eventually it just sort of turns into a starship.
>>
>>18999449

Or for some of us, a star itself.
>>
>>18999449
That almost seems overcomplicated.
>>
>>18999521
Imagine a small sphere floating in front of you, 1 inch in diameter. Get a good handle on it, tell to go this way and that, fly it around the room a bit, get acquainted.
Then return it to it's rest position in front of you where you spawned it.
Focus all your focus on it, put your mind IN it. Put your perception IN it.
Then tell it to fly around the room again, like you did before, only this time go with it.
>>
>>18999058
Was watching Joe Rogan with Jordan Peterson recently and Jordan talked about the chills on the back of your neck when you encounter something awe inspiring are the same feelings that a cat gets when it sees a big dog.

I get the exact feeling when I astral project but more intense than I've ever felt. I used to explore haunted houses by myself during the middle of the night and experienced this feeling but with AP it's easily 100 times more intense. In a strange way it feels like ultimate vulnerability, like I'm naked, totally exposed to the whole world.

Why am I bringing this up? Because I believe mastering those feelings will help those who get close but can't leave their bodies. You need to practice venturing into the unknown, and instead of your emotions rejecting that feeling, treat it as an awe inspiring experience you want to move forward into.

Go to a haunted area, or just go outside to a vast field at night hoping aliens abduct you, and visualize the encounter. Practice treating the unknown as something not to fear, but a scientific discovery that you want to experience.

Next time you fly in a plane visualize it crashing nose down, and instead of reacting by closing your eyes to flinch, visualize yourself staring intensely at the complete destruction coming towards you as though it's an amazing last movie you get to see before you die.

My advice might sound schizophrenic, but I think it would actually help people who are afraid to leave their bodies.
>>
>>18999543
Are you talking about actually seeing it (like an hallucination) or more of a vague mental picture? I can't seem to visualize anything more than simple shapes for several seconds. Have any tips to improve?
>>
>>18999562
Actually perceiving it as a real object in space.
That takes a different form depending on how your sensory shit is wired. Synesthesia makes it hard to say exactly how any person will experience such a thing.
The real-er it is perceived the better.
If that exercise is too much, start smaller. Spawn a little ball like that in your hand and just hold onto it.
Mental exercises simpler than that could include things like simply holding an image of a black square on a white background clearly, or vice versa whatever. Just practice imagining things clearly and precisely.
>>
>>18999551
thanks
>>
File: 800px-4DJH_bilayer.png (487KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
800px-4DJH_bilayer.png
487KB, 800x600px
Practical internal alchemy wise pic related is the lock.
The key is generated with a meditation.
>>
File: 1470304205974.jpg (71KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
1470304205974.jpg
71KB, 394x394px
>>18999729

>tfw people project when they aren't centered
>>
>>18999737
But how could something spin if it was perfectly balanced?
>>
This is a strange memory I have from when I was young, and it raises a lot of questions.

>Im about 12-13 years old.
>I find myself in my dads truck late at night, its cold outside and snow covers the ground in Northern Michigan.
>I wait for him to enter the truck so we can drive somewhere, Im not sure where were going I just know were going somewhere...like maybe the store to go shopping.
>He enters the truck and pulls out of the driveway and begins driving down the road.
>He stops the truck suddenly as he sees through the window of my bedroom the silloehette of a man standing in front of the closed door, within my room.
>"What the hell is that!?" He says under his breath. "Who the hell is that!?"
>I laugh, i tell him its nobody. What he was seeing was a lifesize poster of a basketball player my mom had given me the day before. She got it for free from someone at her work. (I didnt even watch basketball...but as a kid I thought the size of the poster itself was cool) so I put it up on the back of my door, so when the door is shut you could see the poster, and this door was lined up with the window.
>I explain this to my dad 2 feet away from him in the passenger seat.
>He completely ignores me and says again "what the hell, I have to check this out."
>The whole time Hes saying this Hes staring down the poster in my room.
>I tell him again "Dad its just my poster!"
>Oddly, He still ignores me.
>He flings open the door to his truck and rushes inside the house to my room.
>He pounds on the door to my room and opens it with my mom at his side.
>My mom laughs and tells him he was just seeing my poster so he calms down.
>I laugh and I say see! Thats what I kept telling you but you never listened!
>He still doesnt say anything.
Continued...
>>
>>18999773
>Months pass and I have this funny memory in my head, and one day as funny conversations and memories get kicked up with my family one day during lunch, I bring it up and say "Hey remember that time you thought someone was in my room when we were in your truck when we went to go drive to the store at night?"
>At first He looks confused and then says "Yeah I remember seeing the poster but the store?"
>I respond "Yeah the store! Remember I was sitting next to you telling you It was my poster but you decided to run inside anyway?"
>He then says "We werent going to the store, and you werent with me? It wasnt nightime either, I was driving to work really early in the morning when it was still dark when I seen that poster. When I hurried up and ran inside and opened your door to see who was in your room you were still passed out asleep in your bed..."
>I immediaetly got the chills as I realized why he never responded to me when I was sitting next to him in his truck.
>He never responded to me because I was never really there, he couldnt see me, Or hear me.
>When I sat next to him on that cold wimter morning in his truck...I was nothing but a ghost.

To this day this weird memory has raised a lot of questions for me, and it almost makes me wonder if this happened to be a time in my childhood when I may have actually astral projected and never realized it. I clearly have that memory, and had I not brought it up again for the laughs I wouldnt have heard his side of the story and recieved the actual context of the scenario...so it makes me wonder how many other people may have memories that took place or seemed normal at the time without them realizing what exactly they were doing...
>>
File: 1494254655638.jpg (66KB, 540x602px) Image search: [Google]
1494254655638.jpg
66KB, 540x602px
>>18999773
>>18999778
great read
>>
>>18999729
So opioid receptors? Are you saying a meditation triggers these or drug use?
>>
>>18999750

By cracking the nut of the observer's role.
>>
>>18999808
>the key is generated with a meditation
>meditation
>>
>>18999828
So basically a certain meditation triggers a change in body chemistry that creates a higher state of consciousness? Have a hint about which meditation is effective?
>>
astral projection and inducing lucid dreams via the WILD method are literally no different to each other
>>
>>18999839
Kinesthesia.
>>
>>18999851
Interesting. When I meditate there's a distinct fuzzy feeling (kind of like a pressure) that begins in the head and I can kind of will it downwards. Is it related?
>>
File: Astral_projection.png (147KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
Astral_projection.png
147KB, 444x250px
>>18999058
>be me
>various random oracles says that me is among those who supposed to be "Gifted" by the Divine
>uhyeahsurewhatever.jpg
>didn't bothered by oracle's words until my 1st year in College
>met a certain senior, turns out he's into magic and those paranormal thingy
>he knows my gift, even though i never shared it with anyone, not even my parents
>he taught me on how to use my "gift"
>the "gift" is that i could do astral without the need of complicated method by sleeping or things like that
>he told me to keep practicing, but me too lazy to even bother with it, tried to live a "normal" life.
>only when i gathered with my fellow gifted or indigos or psychics friends i could practicing my "gift" and seek for guidance and tips in interacting with the astral world.
>consult one of my fellow indigo friend
>dude why i was born like this
>he said like you have an arduous task ahead in your life, and your gift is supposed to help you in my times of need.
>oh well, thanks man

while i'm in astral state, everything seems real but also unreal, like everything is in order yet is out of place. according to my experiences, you could clearly see beings and things that aren't supposed to be seen by our normal eyes. everytime i separate myself, there's some kind of string attached between my corporeal body and my astral body.

i suggest when you attempt to do astral, perhaps you could ask one of your friend, preferably has sixth sense, to monitor your astral projecting. just in case you want some kind of proof or affirmation from other witnesses.
>>
>>18999865
That does sound related, but it may be backwards.
It's generally recommended to start at the base of the spine and work up with that thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 500x600px
>be me
>be 17
> dating ghetto white chick she was hot
> don't like to party really don't like weed but she gets me to smoke now and again
>takes me to a house party niggers everywhere no beer or alcohol just weed
>me and her smoke some strong shit must have been laced or something
>havetopiss.jpg
>walk in bathroom and nigger is sucking some random dudes dick in the bathtub
>hold it
>pass out can't remember when or where
>wake up in the bathtub with my pants down
>mfw
>>
File: Stage1.gif (41KB, 600x756px) Image search: [Google]
Stage1.gif
41KB, 600x756px
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcosmic_orbit
>>
>>18999877
Ok. I understand what you mean. I've had the same sensations at the base of the spine. Maybe I wasn't relaxed enough but I couldn't get the feeling to rise higher. Is this kind of like the rising of subtle energy, kundalini, sacred fire, etc.?
>>
>>18999928
That sounds like the kundalini/fire/whateverthing.
It's interesting, but secondary.
Where awareness and perception go, kundalini follows.
It's not the goal, just an interesting side effect.
>>
>>18999950
Alright. I've done that type of meditation before and focused on every major (I guess chakra) center up the body. A few times I starting sweating a lot and breathing rapidly. The onset was sudden. Another time I was sitting in total darkness and the room seemed to light up enough to see my surroundings. What changes should I be looking for?
>>
>>18999916
(Not OP) Thank you!
>>
>>18999983
In all of that, did you remember kindness towards other sentience? Did you remember to practice compassion?
>>
>>19000011
I'm not sure it came across my mind. I think that I tried to feel an openess to the world around me (kind of like the awe inspiring feeeling I get when looking up at the night sky). I was mainly trying to focus on maintaining my breathing.
>>
>>19000030
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIy3bSEKGHA
>>
>>19000075

You can do the same with all negative emotions too.

Fear, regret, jealousy, etc.
>>
>>19000075
I'll watch the video linked. I really wasn't angry at the time though. I was just trying not to think. In a way I was probably shutting out emotion too since feeling emotion would lead to thought.
>>
>>19000140
As >>19000112 points out, it's applicable to more than just that scenario.
The basics are the same where ever.
>>
>>19000153
Gotcha. Thanks.
>>
>>19000164

When you start getting good at it, it becomes second nature.

You just flow with situations, people, places, times, etc.
>>
>>19000170
Ok. What kind of experiences have you had?
>>
Is this an actual astral travel experience, wtf happened to me?

I was in a state of semi-consciousness, in-between sleep and wakefulness, my body was asleep, but my mind was aware. I became aware of this subtle in-between state of consciousness and for some reason I urged myself out of my body.

I literally willed myself out through my third eye region, I felt a split between my physical body and astral body, I felt tingling/buzzing and a rushing sensation.

The realm I entered was dark, murky, like being under dark water. I heard low voices whispering to me in a weird/unknown language, coming from all around me, but not over powering, almost like a hissing of several voices in the dark.

Quickly, images of people and scenery started to flash before my eyes as I pushed forward into the unknown, it felt like a whirlwind.

I then became aware of my physical body, and I had an awareness of both my astral and physical forms; however, my physical body felt constrained, I felt as if someone or something was holding down both my wrists in a constraining manner, I felt like I was choking and then I returned to my body and woke up.

After I woke up, I felt a tightness/soreness in my throat, what the fuck was this?

Astral travel + sleep apnea? Or something else? Did the astral travel make me aware of a latent sleep apnea disorder I have, or is this a normal feeling when first breaking through into the astral?
>>
>>19000184
The physical body being constrained thing is a protective measure. It's the same mechanism that keeps you still while you're dreaming. It just seems weird when you become aware of it, but it's not harmful.
>>
>>19000174

I've lived multiple lives simultaneously, one honest, one dishonest, one middle road.

I've been in a 60 mph nearly head on crash with a drunk driver who ran a red when I wasn't wearing a seatbelt (and walked away).

I've been addicted to plenty of substances, and also broken plenty of addictions, this path included a couple overdoses that ended with renal failure and the loss of a kidney.

I've been well-educated, even if I didn't finish degrees (For a period I was triple majoring in philosophy/psychology/criminal justice with a minor in sociology while working full-time as a mechanic. Got burned out on that after a few semesters though)

I've lived amongst absolute squalor (sleeping on a concrete floor with dead rats rotting away in a corner), and lived having every possible need catered.

I have had multiple forms of cancer for over a decade.

Everyone who isn't familial that I've gotten close to, has died (with 2 notable exceptions).
>>
>>19000205

I am what is known as an intuitive empath. I've had this "gift" as long as I can remember, and it's the main reason I've survived.

I also have freakish vision (they highest they've been able to test me at was 20/6) and reflexes (in a mouse click test I am 7ms reaction), and I'm a voracious autodidact.
>>
Woke up with my entire body "vibrating" the other night. I immediately tried the "roll technique", where you picture your astral self rolling out of your physical body. I ended up actually just rolling off the bed.

The vibration was intense though. It didn't hurt, it wasn't uncomfortable. It was just like my body was lying on a giant vibrating dildo.
>>
>>19000227

If you stretch more, it won't be uncomfortable.
>>
>is strangely effected by weed
>eat an edible I got from some guy at a party
>completely fine for like 2 hours
>lays on couch at party because suddenly starts feeling tired
>hallucinates and then astral projects to the other side of the room
>realizes what's going on
>freaks the fuck out
Somehow I got back into my body I don't know it was a super weird experience and I have strange things happen to me even when I'm not high.
>>
>>19000200
It seemed to bring me back into my body.

The realm I entered, is it a sub-level/layer? It seemed dark and kind of scary, like I entered somewhere I had no clue of.

What was the whispering? Entities around me?
>>
>>19000227
It's difficult to explain, but you project/move with your mind, not your body.
>>
File: wntgd.jpg (5KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
wntgd.jpg
5KB, 304x166px
>>19000247
Fighting the constraint will snap you back. Like, the physical body can run on autopilot, just let it do it's thing. If you contradict the autopilot it'll plop you back into manual control. Your breathing thing, you felt like you weren't breathing, right? So you told your lungs to breath, then got a weird error message? They were already breathing.
>sub layer
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzZp0fVTF0k
>>
>>19000279
Holy fuck, yes, that's exactly what happened!

Fuck, it is real!
>>
>>19000279
But yeah, it seemed like I was trying to control both bodies, once I became aware of the split, I controlled my astral projection for a moment, then my body came into awareness and I tried controlling both and it fucked up.
>>
>>19000298
Yea, it's really weird the first few times, but at some point you gotta just trust that the autopilot will take care of the physical body while you're gone. It's got all kinds of safeguards built in. It won't let you stay gone long enough to hurt yourself for example. If there's a pressing physical issue, it'll call you back to deal with it.
>>
>>19000314
Even actual sleep apnea?
>>
>>19000330
You survive dreaming, don't you?
>>
>>19000330
The point is that is a separate issue that should be addressed on it's own. These techniques are no more harmful than dreaming, but cannot account for external factors that the operator should deal with before going to sleep.
>>
>>19000348
Well I sleep/dream relatively normally, I don't wake up gasping. The only time I woke up gasping was when I astral projected, so I'm scared that it will trigger it.

IDK, I think I need more meditation and time to learn/research this properly before venturing out again.
>>
>>18999401
HOLY MOLY your post reminded me of a dream I had where I was in a hollow rocket ship. In order to operate it, I had to sit down and meditate, which would "integrate" my consciousness into the ship, allowing me to travel anywhere in the universe.
>>
>>19000362
Sounds like the Merkaba.
>>
Hey, anyone can help me out here?

Last night while i was falling asleep i decided to give this thing a go, all went good until i froze up, mind was completely blank and with my eyes closed, I could feel like i was in a completely different place, a space like "space", hard to describe as you can imagine.
My question is, during all this, my heartbeat skyrocketed and I had to "snap" myself out of what was going on, opening my eyes and just deciding to go to sleep.

Seriously, before all that, i was completely still, and silent. After, i could feel my heart jumping about in my chest, freaky shit, any thoughts?
>>
So, after all this talk...

how is astral projection any different from lucid dreaming, for instance?
>>
>>19001255
One way to put it would be that the dream-world is your world and the astral is not.
Sure, there can be shared dreams, and people visiting other's dreams and so on, but when it comes down to it, you control that world, you own it.
The astral realm as it's commonly called is not a person's inner world, it exists on it's own.
>>
>>18999058
I made that infographic, it's awesome seeing it here randomly! :)
I closed my website since then but I have the content in a file. I planned to make an e-book of it but forgot about it.
>>
>>19003717
Have any more? If you are not planning to make a book could you dump them here?
>>
File: c19643.jpg (25KB, 308x475px) Image search: [Google]
c19643.jpg
25KB, 308x475px
>>18999309
Any one ever read bizarro books before?
It's been so long, but that pic reads just like it.
>>
>>19003753
No I just made this one. The other content is articles. I will edit them into a short book and share it here once it's ready. However don't expect too much, it's just infos you can find anywhere on the net.
>>
Im laying in my bed thinking about trying to do it right now. Any tips?
>>
now allow me to explain astral projection from Indonesian mysticism perspective, particularly Javanese mysticism, as it's the most widespread and known here in Indonesia. there are certain ethnics and tribes who has their own names, way and methods to do astral projection, but it'll take much longer and needs separate thread to talk about them all.

we call Astral Projection thing as "Ilmu Rogo Sukmo", according to Javanese Mysticism. it's a skill to separate our corporeal body (Rogo) and astral body (Sukmo). we believe that Astral body (Sukmo) is the manifestation of our own consciousness, and Rogo Sukmo is the process to separate our consciousness from our corporeal body. Javanese Mysticism recognize Sleep Paralysis and see it as one step closer into astral projection, its just our astral body has not yet separated fully from our corporeal body.

there are wide of things we can do when our astral body is wandering around, such as telepathy, chit chat with astral beings / 4d waifus, going literally anywhere you want. but be advised, it uses a lot of energy, you'll usually wake up tired, for technically you've been wandering around. sugar or any sweet drinks should be enough to replenish it in short time.
>>
>>18999881
>>
>>18999244
Onety one
>>
>>18999851
What type of meditation is this? I didn't find much when I looked up kinesthesia.
>>
Only gods can astral project.

Humans lucid dream.
>>
>>19005645
Oshit source?
>>
>>19005657
The source is what God told me in person in a past life.
>>
>>19005707
Why would gods even need to astral project?
>>
What's the best guide on this?
>>
>>19006273
Just read through the thread boyo
>>
>>18999404
>>18999423
Is the sensation similar to the one you encounter in sleep paralysis? Like the feeling that if you let your focus slip just a tiny bit you'll fall deep into some void, it feels terrifying but if that is the same then I will consider trying it
>>
>>19006349
Yes I would think so
>>
>>19005716

Because they can't get a starship.
>>
Let's be real here for a moment. Your soul can't exit your body and fly around the physical world. What you're having is a lucid dream, in a world that mirrors Earth. Many times when people say they astral project, they witness people walking around the house, who don't belong there, or they know were sleeping at that time. Things don't correlate with reality and are coincidence.

In order to astral project, you need powers.
>>
>this morning
>having a lewd dream about a girl dressed in a futuristic adidas bikini
>start to touch her nipples
>"wake up"
>it feels like i'm sitting up against the bedboard even though I'm not
>i have the feeling of my own dick in my mouth
>become more conscious, wait wtf
>as soon as i realise im astral projecting the feeling goes away

so yeah I'm convinced it's a real thing. I could even taste the skin
>>
>>19007174
Are not all humans born with locked away "powers" until they unlock them?
>>
File: pondering-guy.jpg (152KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pondering-guy.jpg
152KB, 1600x1200px
>>19007200
Mfw your goto move when astral projecting is sucking your own dick.
>>
>>19007207
No. You get powers when you die.
>>
>>19007223
When you die your energy merges again with the universe, no powers there.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.