[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /x/ do for work? Does it involve anything paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 21

File: black cops.jpg (31KB, 300x300px)
black cops.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
what does /x/ do for work? Does it involve anything paranormal or spooky?
do you use your position at work to spread your power level of /x/ autsim?
>>
Software engineer by day. Puzzle author by night. I self-published a puzzle book called Paranormal Puzzle Pack. Sales suck. I've advertised using the banner ads here on /x/ but it didn't get me any sales. Oh well. :(
>>
>>18999047
i work for a place that was mentioned in the x-files

guess what it is.
>>
Business consultant for the big boy job, published game author for the love of it.

Greetings from /tg/
>>
>>18999063
do you still wear the panda hat
>>
>>18999076
Sometimes! But I moved to Texas and it's too hot here most of the time.
>>
>>18999079
where can i find the book to buy it?
>>
Anthropology Professor.
>>
Elevator mechanic in nyc. I've seen some 2spooky /x/ shit and heard some stories as well.
>>
>>18999081
http://store.davegoesthedistance.com/collections/books/products/paranormal-puzzle-pack
>>
marine biologist
I hang out on beaches and lakes and stuff. Ive had your typical weird innawoods experiences
>>
>>18999085
i got one just now, looks neat
>>
>>18999047
Cop
>>
>>18999068
the federal government
>>
>>18999068
a sewage treatment plant
>>
>>18999107
>>18999083
>>18999091
Y R U GUYS SO PRESTIGIOSU
>>
>>18999111
close
>>18999113
there is dead stuff where i work but not sewage
>>
>>18999111
>>18999118
more specifically, the name was mentioned by a brunette bitch
>>
>>18999047
Amateur Professional.
>>
>>18999120
How bout you just tell us
>>
File: sassy cat post.jpg (24KB, 565x600px) Image search: [Google]
sassy cat post.jpg
24KB, 565x600px
>>18999068
>>
I'm a caregiver for the elderly and disabled. I mostly do home care. I have seen people on the edge of death, half in and half out if this world. Sometimes people see their long deceased loved ones in the room, waiting to guide them into the next life. Any nurse or caregiver who has been with enough dying people will have the same stories. We never die alone.
>>
File: 375862.jpg (67KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
375862.jpg
67KB, 300x300px
>>18999120
usda ars
>>
>>18999103
Thanks! I'm living the American dream, $6 at a time...
>>
>>18999137
What if you don't have any loved ones, and never did?
>>
File: M4O2JnZ.jpg (66KB, 365x500px) Image search: [Google]
M4O2JnZ.jpg
66KB, 365x500px
>>18999146
yes
> heres a neat tidbit for guessing correctly
> im doing research on a specific mycotoxin that causes pancreatic cancer
> we innoculate huge fields with this shit
> i along with a team are researching how to breed a resistance to the actual toxin
> its been resistant to our efforts for the past 40 years and in fact has been growing more prevalent in the corn grown in the US and abroad (we also test for amounts of it in corn grown elsewhere)

Corn is good :^)
>>
Doing my Bachelors in Bioscience
Work in a call center when money gets tight. Once I have my bachelors i might work in a morgue when money gets tight.
>>
>>18999155
Family that died before you were born would be there in that case
>>
>>18999160
also you wont hear about what the little nasties are in the news.
>>
>>18999167
W-What if you never had any family?

Some people might be spawns of Satan!
>>
Supervisor at an Amazon facility. Fucking cesspool. Going to college, fuck it.
>>
I teach high school English.

Never had a first-hand paranormal experience

:(
>>
>>18999047
Just to work as a therapist and still do therapy from time to time, I used all kind of weird alternative mambo jambo that showed any kind of results and were harmless.
>>
File: IMG_9069.jpg (310KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9069.jpg
310KB, 1080x1920px
>>18999047
Small business owner. Kinda feeling like I'm stuck. Time for me to look to the pyramid.

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/zhsv3p/you-gonna-eat-those-pancakes
>>
>>18999250
What kinda business?
>>
Overnight stocker. Im stuck inside a store during 'demon hours' so I dont get to experience those.
>>
>>18999261
Graphics design and all that boring stuff.
>>
>>18999047
Police dispatch by day...and by night depending on which shift I'm working. I work in a small town and nothing really happens after like 10 pm, so I usually just read ghost stories all night, plan out trips, shit like that.
>>
>>18999047
Automated control systems engineer>>18999335
>>
>>18999047
Im just a QA Analyst, soon ill try to learn how to read tarot cards
>>
assistant film editor. I work very late hours sometimes and have seen computer screens flipping out. we have portable displays that are on little carts and the cleaning guy has told me he has seen them move, turn on and start playing movies while not being plugged in to anything. not sure if he's full of it but i'm a little spooked when I'm there at night.
>>
>>18999114
I was a total dork in high school so I was able to get a scholarship and go to a not so shitty but nothing special university. I also had to work part time and pay for a lot of it out of pocket and lived at home for a few years. Its nothing prestigious
I like sharks
>>
File: it only gets worse.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
it only gets worse.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>18999137
I did this for a few years
its either fucking depressing or really sweet. this is no in between
>>
File: 1481170375389.jpg (27KB, 419x344px) Image search: [Google]
1481170375389.jpg
27KB, 419x344px
>>18999107
same, surprised Id find another leofag on here, I usually run into them on /k/. Im thinking about going federal in the next few years, but idk if I want to basically start from scratch. If I dont make the move in the next 3 years Ill probably stay. Ill post a creepy story since nobody else is
>early in my career, still on the probation period
>get a call during the graveyard hours about suspicious activity in a fairly nice residential suburb not know for this
>FTO says he been there before, a girl and her boyfriend fight all the time and the guy is "crazier then a shit house rat"
>genuinely surprised he hasnt been called to the scene of a murder with these two yet
>doesnt want this to be the case, we floor it over there lights flashing
>arrive on scene and everything is fine, girl greets us at the door saying she some some guy creeping around her backyard and when the searchlights go on he fled into the woods
>ask about the BF, she says they broke up last week and he took it really hard
>we do a perimeter sweep just because shes still nervous
>check the back yard, the woods, the garage, nothing
>FTO checks around the shed and finds FUCK YOU BITCH YOURE GONNA DIE SLOW painted in red on the garage's back
>she stays with her mom that night, moves out shortly after
>forensics guys check out what it is, assuming its paint
>rabbits blood
>she told us (and the BF) how rabbits are her favorite animal
>>
>>18999193
CAPTAIN MILLER?
>>
>>18999477
any advice for somebody looking to do what you do?
>>
>>18999047
Industrial electric. 15 an hour.
>>
File: wizard and crystal ball.jpg (25KB, 317x398px) Image search: [Google]
wizard and crystal ball.jpg
25KB, 317x398px
>>18999047
>Does it involve anything paranormal or spooky?
Is there anyone here that DOESN'T wish they had a paranormal/spooky job?

Fuck, if I could make a living as a professional wizard, I would.
>>
>>18999570
so did you arrest this guy or what?
>>
>>18999075
Grant???
>>
File: 1465847816548.jpg (703KB, 1200x901px) Image search: [Google]
1465847816548.jpg
703KB, 1200x901px
>>18999047
I'm a software developer and I still come to /x/ from time to time because it's a bit nostalgic. I used to frequent this board ~7 years ago, and I think it was better then, but it might just be through the lens of time. There seemed to be more of a community and less newage bullshit and more actual content. I remember getting together with the /x/chan group to watch horror movies in synctube and there used to be more actual discussion about experiences and self doubt and criticism. All of this died out as the tarot readings and pseudo intellectuals began moving in. Don't get me wrong, they were always there, but they just became more frequent in their posts. I'm not resentful of it or anything, each board is a dynamic organism that changes on a day to day basis, which is what makes 4chan so much more exciting than a collection of identifiable individuals (such as reddit). It makes the evolution of the board feel less directed and more natural, and each post's equal visibility makes it pointless to advertise anything.

Anyway, I'm a software developer so no it's not too spooky and i'm fortunate enough to not be surrounded by autists, even though my line of work implies that I need to be medicated to sit still.
>>
>>18999047
I cook and prepare food and wash dishes.
No paranormal or spooky.
I don't talk to my co-workers about /x/ related ideas.
>>
>>18999125
Quick tip, don't move up the ladder ProAm sucks. Miss the good ol days everyday, pays ok but not worth it.
>>
>>18999047
history student at uni, social media entrepreneur outside uni.

supposedly nothing paranormal or spooky involved but for some reasons, almost any place here in my homeland is fucking haunted. including my campus building, and even in my own classroom.

not really, but got some fellow "gifted" and psychics friends at campus, clicked together pretty fast. at least 8 hours needed everytime we're talking about /x/ materials. interrupted only by bodily urges.
>>
>>18999927
I'm inclined to agree. Maybe it was just the novelty at the time, or maybe I just don't come here enough any more, but I also think it's changed. I remember spending many summer nights in '09 in a livestream with other /x/philes watching Goosebumps and miscellaneous horror flicks while drinking a few beers. The board is pretty slow these days, and lots of it it is pretty weak stuff.
And no, my job is pretty ordinary. There's a guy I like to discuss ancient history/conspiracies with, and another guy who's a Bigfoot enthusiast.
>>
>>18999160
wait a sec- you are spraying corn with the mycotoxin that causes pancreatic cancer?
>>
>>18999146
We work for the same company it would seem. I inspect tree nuts and peanuts for aflatoxins before theyre sold for consumption.
>>
>>18999047
I'm in college for Animation and Art History, but I work as a dishwasher at night for spending cash.

Aka an Art Fag with a cuck job.
>>
>>18999454
Same here. Worked in the game industry now the film industry
>>
>>18999047
>implying most of /x/ can even hold down a shitty fast food job
>>
I work in wholesale and every few weeks I get to go in to the warehouse after hours to make high priority deliveries or to offload freight. Always by myself and the hours often go from midnight right up to 3:00 - 3:30am.

Haven't seen anything spook yet
>>
Insurance Account Executive. I basically just manage insurance accounts. I also work as a bartender 2 nights a week. No paranormal experiences at these jobs.

Only reason I'm into the paranormal is I saw a lot of UFO'S when I was a kid (look up Gulf Breeze, FL. It's a minor UFO hotspot). I've also had sleep paralysis several times throughout my adult life, complete with the shadow person standing next to my bed.
>>
>>18999899
Why do people do this?
>>
>>18999111
Alphabet agency or just some paper pusher?
>>
learned aircraft mechanic

now in the logistics for Military stuff

>> no chemtrails
>> no super secret UFO parts
>> Feelsbad.jpg
>>
>>18999047

I bus tables at a restaurant in LA to pay rent until I can sell a screenplay. But I am shooting a short horror film this summer.
>>
File: fed troll.jpg (360KB, 947x677px) Image search: [Google]
fed troll.jpg
360KB, 947x677px
>>19000368
>>19000385
>>18999111
>>
File: liminality.gif (244KB, 717x1000px) Image search: [Google]
liminality.gif
244KB, 717x1000px
>>18999047
Server technician here, Lain is a great inspiration for me even on this day.
>>
>>18999281
Did this before but recently quit. Couldn't stand that shit anymore, retail is hell.
Now I'm unemployed. Dunno what the fuck I'm gonna do, but fuck it, no use crying over it now.
>>
I work in a pretty prominent music store warehouse. I want a more /x/ related job but I'm very weary about college, any ideas? Am retard?
>>
>>19000394
Lemme know if you need someone to read through it, I love that kind of stuff
>>
>>18999120

> thinking we care this much
>>
>>19000449

We've had enough opinions on this draft, but I'll definitely be posting a link here once it's uploaded.
>>
I flip houses.

I think sometimes they might be haunted.
>>
>>18999047
Game warden, so I get to go out in the woods all on my lonesome sometimes.
Mostly I get partnered with newbies to show 'em the ropes
>>
>>18999927
>>18999970
No, this board definitely changed, it's not just you.

Used to be multiple greentext threads, NOPE threads (personal fave) and a few threads about magic, conspiracy theories, summoning, and divination (tarot cards and whatnot).

Now it's mostly tulpas and half assed conspiracy theory. I never was a big believer in conspiracy theories but there's a difference in "What did the government know about 9/11" and "the earth is flat and the lizard people have convinced us otherwise" bullshit.

I wonder sometimes if I've outgrown 4chan as a whole. This whole site feels less like a group of weird friends (sad as that may be) and more like just a place for confused and angry men in their early twenties.
>>
I work at a nightclub on weekends after doing uni during the week, only spoops I get are people on lots of drugs..
>>
>>18999047
Work at a hospital in food service. Its sorta spooky because the mourge is right next to the kitchen, and the the place where we put all the trash/bio hazard waste/radioactive waste. It always makes me feel odd walking around there
>>
File: Badass_Spack.jpg (84KB, 800x802px) Image search: [Google]
Badass_Spack.jpg
84KB, 800x802px
I work at a mom and pop Clip-on tie operation.

Necktieemporium.com

My boss is really into this stuff and I like showing him new mysteries and shit.
>>
>>19000726
dude, to be honest what the fuck
>>
>>18999570
>>rabbits blood
>>rabbits are her favorite animal

whoa
>>
File: 1494213450189.jpg (25KB, 383x304px) Image search: [Google]
1494213450189.jpg
25KB, 383x304px
>>19000778
lol, for all your necktie needs on the internet, and we want to believe!
>>
>>18999927
What happened in that picture? He actually cut himself on that?
>>
>>18999068
Macdonalds
>>
>>18999047
Im at uni doing a masters in computer science and applied mathmatics..during the night I do shifts at a storage factory,pays good and works easy.
>>
>>18999182
Dont you need school credit bachelor or whatever to be above manager in positions like supervisor? All the places i have applied for a job or in job search engines you see alot of them that ask for a degree or something like that.
>>
>>18999068
A home for sex offenders? An alien records storage facility? A big bee hive in a greenhouse?
>>
>>18999084
I'll bite? Like what? Please green text.
>>
>>19000932
>>
neet.
>>
>>18999079
It's always hot here get ready for hell when summer comes
>>
School bus driver. Short bus. Get a spoop every time one of the high school autistic boys lets out a loud "whoooooop" out of nowhere. Get another every time the little creepy one sexually harasses the fat middle aged monitor.
>>
>>19000022
:^) eat the corn goyim
>>
>>19000069
What state? I'm the other ars person.
>>
>>19000069
Last year I had 100s of samples of corn from Texas that had 90k ppb+; 2016 was a strange year to say the least
>>
>>19001235
Yes
>>
>>18999512
did anybody ever see anything that they seemed afraid of?
>>
>>18999890
yeah, but only charged him with harassment and stalking which means fuck all. theres basically no punishment for stalking which is a total load of bullshit. We also through on vandalism and animal cruelty for the hell of it, but again basically just a slap on the wrist. Hes at least in the system now
like I said, Im pretty sure the girl moved as I havent spoken to her in a few years. Im hoping I never get a call about her
>>
File: worrying_egao.jpg (69KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
worrying_egao.jpg
69KB, 520x678px
>used to answer phones for a living
>graveyard shift
>people don't know how hard this line of work is
>get called a motherfucker even before saying hello
>say hello .05 seconds after saying goodbye
>almost everybody is stressed out
>dont know anyone who lasted a year in the graveyard shifts without being promoted
>hear story of a dude who died on break after getting a drink of water near the coolers
>supposedly sat down and asked a coworker for a light
>they were inside the building and werent allowed to smoke
>probably too stressed out to notice
>die peacefully without anyone noticing for hours
>people say spoopy shit happen all the time near the coolers
>dont believe in this shit
>spoopy stories always shared everywhere from school to workplace like a scare tactic or tradition
>dont give a shit
>one day while on break I drank some water near the coolers
>about to go outside for a smoke
>saw a guard pass by
>casually say hello
>go outside and have a smoke
>guard rushes out a few minutes later
>two other guards go outside
>theyre all panicky
>ask them whats wrong
>guard I saw earlier said someone asked him for a light near the cooler
>remember story
>called security room with cameras
>camera room replies that there was no one there
mfw

Quit that job because of the pay but I'll never forget that day
>>
>>19001973
hard to say. Generally when people are on their way out theyre not coherent. either whatever has been killing them has taken its toll or whatever drugs we give them makes them loopy. Most of the time theyre hysterical, confused, scared or catatonic. I have seen a few people pass quietly, like going to sleep, but very few people leave this world nicely. Which is part of the reason I had to quit. Some notable incidents
>old women, like pushing 100, is dying
>nurses and CNAs surround her bed, trying to make her comfortable and just waiting
>shes basically falling asleep, getting bursts of energy and then getting sleepy
>suddenly jolts upright, has more energy for that moment that she has in months
>points to the corner of the room to an empty chair
>stern look on her face, pointing at nothing
>we ask if she sees somebody
>doesnt say anything, lies back down, nodding at the corner
>head hits the pillow and she dies
another
>old man is dying of cancer, which sucked because I knew him when he was well and seeing him wither away was awful
>hasnt been able to speak or move for months
>knows hes dying, asks to be wheeled outside on the porch because he wants fresh air (keep in mind its fucking October and its freezing out)
>wheel him out, he looks so happy
>he turns to an orderly and his face drops
>"scotty, im so sorry, jesus im so sorry"
>most of us know to just go with when a patient has a bit of dementia
>tell him its ok and hes not mad
>"Oh thats good, you had me worried for a moment"
>dies a few hours later on the porch, seemingly at peace
>find out scotty was a friend of his that died in korea
>>
>>19002037
one more just because this was still freaks me out
>old man that everyone hated because he was a total prick is, you guessed it, dying
>on his death bed, his family surrounding him (who are also all total pricks)
>his eyes light up, he starts pointing at the ceiling saying "GET ME A BAT..HOLY SHIT GET ME A BAT ILL TAKE THIS FUCKER OUT"
>swinging wildly at the ceiling, the nurses have to restrain him while hes cursing and spitting
>family is hysterical, crying and screaming to help him
>lady were basically hog tying him until he croaks, get on board or get the fuck out of our way
>hes screaming angrily at the ceiling, just shouting
>dies of a fucking heart attack
>still has the look of anger on his face when the light goes out in his eyes

Not saying im religious but it really does make you think. Im certainly a believer in "something" now
>>
>>18999454
>>18999477
>>19000116
im looking to get into the film/tv industry as well, Ii have lots of ideas and to keep it /x/ related some spooky tv show and movies ideas

any advice? Im going to be getting a bachelors in communications in another 2 years
>>
>>19000394
ever go to /tv/ film making general threads?
they may be spergs but they have posted a lot of links that have helped me out
>>
I learn business things in administrational job. One day I will start a business, and may get help by spiritual powers as law of attraction.

I may use it to make my business grow a bit faster and make money. But only ethical businesses, I am not creating a scam. Just want to help people and get a good salary from it :)
>>
Wastewater treatment plant, haven't had any experiences that I can remember. Had a death on site before I started here but no spoops here
>>
I teach History, Philosophy, Ethics and English at a Bavarian privat school. The school is partially located in an old abbey.

Is that spooky?
>>
>>19001880
I work with AL dept of ag
>>
>>18999506
sharks love you too anon.
>>
>>19002037
that second one hits the feels, bro
>>
i collect a va disability check, trade stocks, and cry over a girl who broke my heart all day.
>>
>>18999506
wholesome
>>
I'm a retail worker. A lot of old ass people come into my department store, so I guess you could say I'm kind of close to death all the time.
>>
>>19003056
>cry over a girl who broke my heart all day.
don't
>>
>>18999047
Computer Tech. Very interested in the paranormal and the occult, but would only study it from afar. Never would want to get in contact with it.
>>
File: 14946390329211224918472.jpg (576KB, 2240x2240px) Image search: [Google]
14946390329211224918472.jpg
576KB, 2240x2240px
I scam voodoo beleivers. I practice Palo Mayombe
>>
>>19001894
Lot of peanuts sent out for human consumption from the southeast were over 10k ppb per ton :/
>>
>>19002060
Getting your foot in the door is probably the hardest part. Once you get that first job, work hard and make friends with everyone you can. Try not to talk shit about anyone in the industry. If you do, try to phrase it as "I heard x," letting the room kinda gauge itself. You never know what PA could be related to some actor or producer. Word of mouth is how I've gotten every job. In all it's a laid back industry that you can make truck loads of money once you get past the PA level.

To answer the original topic, I'm a Payroll Accountant for TV and Film(more film than tv.) Nothing really /x/ related in the day to day, but I have some crazy convo's from time to time.
>>
>>18999047
Male nurse at a caring facility, people always dying there so spoopy is a normal day occurrence we all got used to
>>
>>18999047
I work in IT, mostly on security. Technology is a great cover for occult practices.
>"what were you doing at 3am last night anon?"
>"dealing with a black hat that's been messing with me"
>mfw I was doing occult rituals
>>
>>19004859
Lol same here
>>
>>19001261
>>19000000
>>
File: IMG_0269.jpg (124KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0269.jpg
124KB, 630x354px
The distribution company I work for is owned by my area's favoritest little cult/religious commune.

I'm one of five employees who aren't from the cult. They're pretty friendly at work but can be awkward as fuck due to being so sheltered I guess. The women are, for the most part, drop dead gorgeous. I'll never forget my first day, some qt 3.14 asked me what my last name was, and when I told her, she said, "Wow! Everything I've guessed about you so far as been wrong!"
>mfw
>>
>>19004250
any good jobs in the new england area? Id rather not move to LA or NYC if I can help it

im also one of the cops that posted before, does that help or hurt me?
>>
>>19004250
>>19005616
also, is the comm degree going to help
im going to school (to help get rank with my job) but I wanted something different on my resume and film making seems too unstable of a degree
>>
>>18999047
Wildland firefighter for the USFS. Usually it's not spooky at all, although once I saw a chupacabra.
>>
File: qa-logo-graphic.png (42KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
qa-logo-graphic.png
42KB, 1000x1000px
>>19002060
I'm just a tester but really it's a pretty easy industry to get into compared to say, testing machinery or really important medical/banking software.

It's really true about what they say, it's all about who you know. My friend got me this current job. However I have so much experience now I have jobs calling me now, I don't even have to apply. I've gotten jobs I didn't even have to interview for.

You literally NEED to live in LA to work in film or games tho.

Also it's a VERY small industry and I am constantly seeing and working with people I used to work with. Constantly. And if you get labelled a weirdo pedo loli lover or something that will come back to haunt you. Hell, I've been turned down for jobs just because some guy I know works there and he didn't like me for whatever reason. And vice versa.
>>
File: 145-8bbaa6d2f4.jpg (121KB, 904x678px) Image search: [Google]
145-8bbaa6d2f4.jpg
121KB, 904x678px
I work at a history museum, but I did used to work as a ghost tour guide in a city in Virginia. I never saw anything at least I don't think I did.
>>
File: IMG_4217.jpg (22KB, 520x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4217.jpg
22KB, 520x522px
Chaos management.
>>
>>18999160
Sounds like a cool job. Why can't you spell inoculate correctly? Seems like that should be a prerequisite.
>>
>>18999281
maybe they paved over a field of nig graves to build that store, keep your fingers crossed
>>
>>18999477
have you every considered that sometimes computers fuck up every now and then? jk it's ghosts
>>
>>18999047
janitor
i do not spread my power level at work.
>>
Whatever life brings me as long as I can stand it.
Currently a mechanic.

Figured out how to go all out and heal my body when I hurt myself. Pretty sweet. Still testing, But it allows me to work harder.
>>
Merchant Sailor here. Nothing spoopy on the seas though
>>
Test driver for one of the big 3. Shifts can go a bit late so I can stargaze while waiting on time based tests.
>>
>>19000095
Should've gone into tattooing.
>>
>>19008484
how do you get in that field? I was a cook in the military and spent like 7 months on a ship and loved it (the being on a ship part not the cooking part) how's the pay?
>>
I work in a small shop that makes machines for carpentry. No real spoops but I do get to listen to podcasts most of the times.
>>
Chemist for an industrial chemical company
>>
>>18999047
Energy distribution and infrastructure maintenance. Working with high-to mid voltage transformers and all that kind of stuff.
Very well paid in my country but a bit risky.
Never witnessed anything otherwordly.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.