[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ace in the Hole Technologies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: $_57_2.jpg (53KB, 646x339px) Image search: [Google]
$_57_2.jpg
53KB, 646x339px
I'm talking the blackest of the black developmental technology we have out there. Given to us by Skunkworks and or Boeing Phantom Works. What kind of technology goes beyond 3D Printing and our modern use of Physics? Has any fellow anons had the opportunity to work in such places as Skunkworks? If so what was/is your experience like?

Ben Rich the former CIA director said back in 1955 that, "We have the technology to take E.T. Home." So why don't we see this technology and how is it kept secret /x/?
>>
>>18998461

I'm legitimately curious if you think that someone on /x/ actually has any of this information, or if you know it's just LARP and you're looking for good stories?

A forum full of 13 year olds talking about summoning sex demons and alternate dimensions devoted to spelling children's books differently than they remember.

Just please give me this little bit of honesty.
>>
>>18998482
You think you are talking to someone that actually exists! That's adorable.

Now, seriously... I am a man in black. My job includes memory wiping, threatening, dressing up as Bigfoot and stomping out crop circles under moonlight to fuck with hillbillies. Any questions?
>>
>>18998461
There are some indications that the gov is presently in process of expanding drone development at Area 51.
>>
>>18998461
Yes we do, and? What tf would any austists here do with it? Why would anybody whose anybody tell you anyways? What makes /x/ so worthy of the research others earned?
>>
Nice try, China
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.