[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Urban Legend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: gotam.jpg (164KB, 640x779px) Image search: [Google]
gotam.jpg
164KB, 640x779px
I found about the urban legend "Purple Mirror" and I just wanted to know, is this shit even real?
Can someone die from thinking of a word until their 20 and just die?

pic not related
>>
>>18998190
I've just searched the legend. It's not scary, not funny, without a moral lesson, completely meaningless. I know a lot of urban legends and they always mean something, they show a popular fear of unknown (strangers, devil, occult forces, Revenge...). Did i miss something? Can you explain me?
>>
>>18998190
>>18998210
I found about one video explaining about how if you think about the word "Purple Mirror" until your 20th birthday you die with Purple shards of glass next to your dead body, then again the only fucking video I found was on a creepypasta channel
>>
its just a creepa pasta
Could be real sp00ky to summerfags but otherwise just another creepypasta
>>
>>18998190
Mmmmm it has several parallels to sleepers. The doctor says a phrase. The sleeper.remembers the word. The. Doctor slowly induces the sleeperto. Forget the phrase. From here the sleeper will always try to remember the phrase. However the phrase will controlthe sleeper until mission is complete and the constraint for the phrase subsides. The sleeper dies out of confusion and. Remember the day he was made such.
>>
>>18998190
Its somilar to modern day american psychology. Ive heard an urban legend regarding silent treatments that psychologists recommend. Theres been people whom have killed their whole families after following the recommendations.apparently their relatives go pissed to work because of the unresponsive corresp...ive heard of whole families dying operating machinery. It makes you think how mucj of it is useful if it destroys communication within families or is this what they are after?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.