[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep paralysis experiences? How do you shake out of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: AJ MEANBEAN 1.png (72KB, 229x200px) Image search: [Google]
AJ MEANBEAN 1.png
72KB, 229x200px
I just awoke from a dream which ended in sleep paralysis.

I don't remember what the dream was about, but I remember that it played like a movie. There was a girl that was about to die, and there were three women going to kill her--all holding swords. Two of them were fine, but one stuck out to me and creeped the fuck out of me. I paused the movie and tried to rewind and get a better look at her face. Her face was especially twisted and perverse.

Immediately after I tried to picture her face I heard a high pitch, I woke up paralyzed and there was a clearly visible dark shadow over my body. I started panicking and the thing looked like it was raping me for a few seconds until I jerked awake.

>Pic related, this looks similar to her face. Looks like an Alex Jones edit I once made. Just imagine him with hair and a wider grin.
>>
>>18997297
I get sleep paralysis all the time when going to sleep, but I never get hallucinations other than a weird sense of perspective as if things are too small or too big.
>>
Sleeping on your back makes them more likely to happen
>>
>>18998224
Sounds plausible. I almost never sleep on my back, and yet, the three instances that I've experienced sleep paralysis, I was on my back for all of them.
>>
>>18997297
Had this happen OP. Woke up, couldn't move. Felt something cover neck.

>Brain lights up like the 4th of July in preparation for fight or die

Barely managed to sit up, things got really fuzzy. Took a day to get over that. Still not sure what happened. Figured after taking time off to think about it. I really don't care.
>>
>>18997297
I've had that happen to me. And in my experience of suffering from this shit five times, I've only managed to break out of it before it ended naturally once.

Basically, I harnessed my fear, impotent rage at what I knew was coming, and with that willed myself to sit up and roll over to my laptop laying near by, managing to smack it on and wake up enough to not fall back into sleep paralysis.

But my body felt asleep and worn out for hours afterwards.

as for my experiences

The other four times could be explained as this
>Felt something riding me, pushing me into the ground after a dream I was attacked by a succubus. Closed my eyes right as it hit, so I didn't see shit. felt myself pushing against it, but my arms were at my sides
>Felt myself being pulled towards the window after seeing a stereotypical grey in it, tried to fight against it
>Saw a little imp fucker climbing on my books, glaring at me
>Got it while I was still "awake" as my body decided to go back to sleep after I put a pillow over my face to keep the sun out of it. Panicked, saw a large, toothy grin that laughed at me in the shadows as I tried to scream for help.

That last one really shook me up, because I didn't know it was possible to fall into SP simply because your body wasn't awake enough

but fuck SP, I hate it, and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. Except ultra hitler
>>
>>18998182
Alice in Wonderland syndrome?
>>
There's really no reliable way to break out of sleep paralysis. The best thing to do really is just relax but that isn't easy if you haven't recognized what it is and/or are still dreaming. It doesn't necessarily mean you always have to just sit though it though. I've had episodes where I fought with everything I had just to move one finger and was able to feel my body better and be less scared, and another where I reached semi-lucidity and could kind of see but not move yet and a three headed monster appeared on the windowsill by my bed. It asked me some nonsense questions and then the middle head opened it's circular mouth and started trying to swallow me, and I imagined a gun and shot it and that worked (lol). That was an unusual extremely lucid episode though, don't expect to be able to counter it like that all the time or basically ever really. The main thing that causes episodes is irregular and/or poor sleep quality like a lit room, noise, bad positioning/bed, I'm prone to getting it and I can mostly avoid it if I have good sleep health.
>>
>>18998363
Lilliputian Hallucinations, Gulliver's Travels was less gay
>>
>>18997297
This happened to me once, but something from the dream reminded me of this place and I just couldn't stop fuckin' laughing, which broke all sense of fear and danger for me...
thanks /x/
>>
>>18999158
>tfw the urge to shitpost saves you from a nightmare
>>
I've never had any weird experiences or anything during mine but it has progressively gotten worse over the years. When it happens, I feel like I can barely breath.

I first got it nearly 10 years ago in high school. Back then, after a few times, I learned that I could break it by focusing on moving a single finger. It would happen again as soon as i went back to sleep for the rest of the night. That would happen every few months.

Since then, it has happened more frequently and it has become much more difficult to break. Now, it happens nearly every week––sometimes multiple days in a row. Worse yet, I can no longer break it by focusing on moving. I feel as though I can move quite a lot, turning over and moving my whole arm but nothing breaks it. I have to wake up through sheer force of will, like a mental slap to the face. It is difficult to do and takes a long time. I'm terrified that one day, I won't be able to do it.

I've also had numerous instances of false awakening. The worst one had three in a row. That really fucks me up for the entire next day.
>>
>>18997297

I fucking love sleep paralysis
>>
a good while back, i remember a guest with art bell explained how to deal with sleep paralysis and that helped me with the confidence of knowing nothing could hurt me + programming my mind to tell myself to wake up. i then rather enjoyed having the experience, had cool visuals and could break out of the fear.

then last year, i had an episode where a dark entity had me locked in it's claws from behind not letting me go, i was freaking out, i could see it's long fingers and nails on my chest. called out to jeebus and instantly was freed and i woke up.

not religious but i have spent time learning about Him, whether or not he lived, cool dude in my book, helps me everytime.
>>
>tfw never had it
>>
False awakenings are the worst. Like you're trapped in an endless cycle.

Apparently once I woke up with a huge gasp, which scared the living shit out of my girlfriend.
>>
>Go to sleep one night
>Was laying on my back, which is very rare because I sleep on my side essentially every night
>Wake up to the view of dawn coming in through my windows
>Sun isn't even close to going over the horizon, but there is still a dim light outside
>Try to roll over to check what time it is
>I think I moved but I realized I was completely still
>Self actualization occurs, and I realize I can't move
>Suddenly, with my brain using more oxygen in its wakeful state, I run short of breath
>I try to gasp out my brothers name who had slept in the room beside mine, but nothing came out
>Try to shake, nothing happens
>All the muscles in my body are now intensely straining due to the sheer willpower I am trying to muster in order to move
>Finally break free at the same time as falling unconscious, most likely due to lack of oxygen.
>Wake up, sun is just coming over the horizon, and I am screaming my brothers name
>My own screaming woke me up
thank god there where no hallucinations.

It happened again about 6 months later and I woke up under my bed after I passed out again.
>>
>>18999537
Me too. It's all a side effect of natural sleep and the hallucinations are neat. I enjoy seeing what my brain can dream up
>>
>>18997297
I can shake out if immediately after realizing I'm asleep.

This happened to me just the other day
>Early morning, possible 5 or 6 in the morning
>Feel something at my legs.
>Hear purring
>How the hell did the cat get in my room
>See cat's ears peaking into my peripheral vision, as if the cat is walking on to of me toward my face.
>Want to get up to let her out
>Realize I can't move
>Wake up, cat isn't there of course
I was thankful that I didn't see anything spooky.
>>
>>18999918
My absolute worst sleep paralysis experience was this though.

>Sleeping on my back
>Have dream
>It's a rowboat in a misty sea heading toward a collection of ice
>A man gets out of the boat and collapses on the ice
>He begins saying the words 'frostbite'
>I keep waking up during this time but can't move. Feel trapped
>Then I roll right back into sleep
>The guy keeps saying 'frostbite' over and over
>Realize he has frostbite all over him, his eyes are completely destroyed
>He begins laughing
>I keep trying to wakeup but I'm just paralysed and then going back into the dream
>The guy is sitting on the ice looking up at the bright sun with birds flying around him, his eyes gone. He's just smiling.
>Immense sense of dread
>Finally I wake up
I'd never had experienced something like that before or since. The sleep paralysis was forcing me back into a nightmare, and the sense of dread was intense. Took a couple days to get over it.
>>
Had an experience recently.
>Wake up early
>Use laptop for a bit, feel sleepy
>Just lay in bed for a while
>Sudden loud buzzing noise
>Realize I'm going through sleep paralysis
>Give in to choking feeling
>Focus on moving myself
>Wake up
It was underwhelming.
>>
>>18999714
Easily the most terrifying experience of my life. When it happens multiple times in a row, you start to question your actual waking reality.
>>
Wiggle your toes. It works.
>>
>>18997297
I am too much of a Pusey to open up my eyes during paralysis, but there was this time when I kept hearing this old lady laughter over and over at me
>>
>>18998227
I refuse to sleep on my back in fear of sleep paralysis.

I'm scared to death the one time I do it it'll happen.
>>
Literally just give in to it. I'm not sure what the case is for anyone else, but typically the only time "sleep paralysis" is a problem is when you are frightened by your dream or what you see. I only put it in quotes because sleep paralysis is something that happens every night so that we don't act out our dreams. That realization alone should be comforting, because it's a normal bodily occurrence. However, in the event that things do become frightening and you can't wake up or you can't move, the only thing you can do is breathe and let it happen. I only say this because at this point you're probably aware that it's just sleep paralysis and that it'll end sooner or later. Just wait it out and observe. They can actually be enjoyable if you don't fight it. You may even be able to lucid dream because of it. Anyways, I'm just speaking from my experience but I hope it helps.
>>
>>18997297
just try to move your fingers on arms or legs, never try to move hands and legs. Works like a charm for me
>>
>>18997297
There are different cases depending on your state of mind.
If you really want to lucid dream you can take over your sleep paralysis by bringing out light in the darkness. If you stayed too long in the dark state and wavered you might attract those "dark shadows" I saw one before when I had my eyes slightly opened while sleep paralyzed and they go away the moment you completely wake up.

Most cases of sleep paralysis is caused by heavy pillows or thick blanket above you. Replace them. You may also try wearing pajamas (if you don't).

>>18999714
I agree to this. I was trapped in an endless cycle before when I was taking flu meds. The nightmare is Jesus being tortured over and over and couldn't do anything about it.
Another one is me using a single 12 inch ruler for measuring something huge for eternity (happened a few times too when taking flu meds).
>>
File: shadowman.jpg (266KB, 1251x177px) Image search: [Google]
shadowman.jpg
266KB, 1251x177px
>>18997297
>>
>>18998224
>>18998227
I've read it occurs more often when you are asleep on your side or stomach. 2/3 Times I've experienced it laying on my stomach.

>>18997297
I've shaken out of a few sleep paralysis experiences by slowly turning my body or wiggling my hands or feet. Everything feels like its in slow motion, one time I swear I spent 5 mins trying to roll over to snap out of it.
>>
I've only experienced traditional sleep paralysis hallucinations once, usually when I have sleep paralysis there's some sort of overlap between what my brain is sending my eyes and what my eyes are sending my brain, and I send up in some random, fully furnished room I've never seen before in my life.
>>
File: IMG_0862.jpg (77KB, 750x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0862.jpg
77KB, 750x532px
I made a dream thread people here ignored that was similar, no shadow people though.

It seems concentrating on a face triggers it and i don't know why.
>>
>>18998294
I feel for you, most of my experiences pale in comparison to yours. I've only seen shadows, maybe a succubus a few times. Legit felt like something was bouncing up and down on my erection.

(My first experiences)
Usually I'm asleep on my stomach.
> I'm asleep
> "Wake up" but I'm paralyzed
> Hear something in the room
> Feel it jump on my back and push me into the mattress
> Feel like my neck is going to snap from how hard I'm getting pushed.

I use to be legit terrified of sleeping, until I watched Insidious. I know sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming is different but I concluded we are more powerful, these entities are drawn to us for a reason so we can fight them off.

Its been 2-3 months since my last sleep paralysis/lucid dreaming incident.
> I'm laying down on my couch, fell asleep watching tv
> Start feeling sleep paralysis incident starting
> I start wiggling my hands and my feet, start trying to turn my body to snap out of it.
> Suddenly its like inception, its a dream within a dream. I snap out of sleep paralysis
> I hear knocking at my back door, creature looking thing looks like my brother but trying to convince me to open door to it
> I tell him to fuck off and start pulling out weapon from my pocket
> Suddenly I wake up back in the couch

I'm no longer afraid of SP.
>>
I sleep like a fucking log. When i was a kid parents leave me in house and i fell asleep. I didn't hear their knockings and didn't even woke uo after they broke the fucking door.
My question is, am i more protected to sleep paralysis or it can happen to anybody? I also see dream very rarely
>>
>>18997297
What I always did even before i knew what sleep paralysis was to strive with all my might to take a big breath of air from my mouth. That would always break the state but it takes immense willpower.
>>
>>18997297
I got sleep paralysis when I slept in a loft
Shadow man walked and I couldnt get s good look at him, I could only see him in my peripheral as he stood motionless, staring at me from the side of my bed
>>
I've woken up with it a good few times and also fallen into it as I was falling back to sleep in the morning once or twice. No hallucinations though, but I do get some hynogogic imagery and the sense that these images will turn into a true nightmare if I don't wake myself quickly. Sometimes there's also a shaking feeling and white noise like ringing or traffic. I wake myself up by concentrating on my fingers and moving them. I'd really like to let myself see what happens next, but I'm always too panicky and not thinking straight when I wake up.

It only started happening after I learned about them online and started trying to record my dreams and induce lucid ones. The more I think about dreams and sleep, the more likely it is to happen; I go months without thinking about dreams and never experience it, then as soon as I get interested again it comes back. I don't know if it's caused by paying attention to it, or if it's caused because I'm messing with my head trying to induce lucid dreams, or both. Or maybe it happens all the time but I only remember it when I'm actively trying to remember my dreams.

>>18998182
>>18998363
I tried to do that WILD thing the other day and ended up with this. I wasn't paralysed but I lay still anyway because I was trying to let my body fall asleep, and it started to feel like my hands, feet and mouth were most of my body. It seemed really familiar as well, I used to get that feeling a lot as a child. Really uncomfortable shit, though it was much worse as a child.

I remember I used to feel like I was turning into some kind of cluster of bubbles like the way atoms are depicted, and had this awful image of inhaling atoms or dust particles and feeling like they were going to suffocate me. It made no sense, which made it worse.
>>
>fall asleep in computer chair
>I'm suddenly awake
>something tries to pull me under my desk
>try to scream but can't
>hyperventilate
>see a flash for a split second
>suddenly can move again
>>
For me it's always:
>Dozing off laying on my back (usually sleep on my stomach)
>Body goes limp
>Instantly realize what's happening
>Try to move
>Can't
>Hear screaming coming from everywhere, inside and out
>Nothing but constant screaming
>Sometimes masculine, sometimes feminine
>Sounds like triple-distilled, 100% pure, blood curdling screams of fear
>Fuck that
>Wiggle toes, kick feet, shake head
>It ends
>>
Happens to me a lot, especially the week after doing cocaine and or ecstasy. It happens to often I think I sometimes dream I'm having sleep paralysis If that makes sense ..
>>
File: 23222111.jpg (39KB, 605x328px) Image search: [Google]
23222111.jpg
39KB, 605x328px
Happens to sometimes, more often under certain circumstances such as: fucked up sleeping rhythm, very tired and taking a nap during the day, sleeping on my back, sleeping alone. I think it is also about genetics, because me and my brothers get a lot of it, while some of my friends have never experienced any.

I instantly notice what is going on, and know it is just the sleep paralysis, but even still I am unable to keep the sense of extreme fear away. I feel like I am in immediate danger. Feel the presence of something very dangerous coming closer.

Sometimes I've experienced weird things during sleep paralysis. I used to sleep next to a window, with the curtains closed ofc. I heard children laughing outside, got up and looked at the window (while in reality I just kept lying on the bed ofc) and then a hand burst through and grabbed me. Weirdly enough I knew it would happen.

Also when "fighting" against sleep paralysis, trying to move and scream etc. I feel that the boundary between sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming is very thin. Sometimes I feel my body and at least I think it is real, and then notice I'm drifting back into a dream again.
Also I've been attacked by some black were-wolf like creature that simply didn't let me get up from my bed when I once intentionally tried to practice lucid dreaming for the first times.

For me at least, being conscious in any kind of dream state is just very scary. It feels like some deep irrational fear, maybe trying to keep me away?
>>
>>19003024
Why does a 4 star general have 8 stars total by 4 at each shoulder?
Why not only 4 at one place? Why not 2 on each side?
If I were looking the guy straight forward...I might count 8.

Also...I am saving the pic just for that number 23222111.
Any better number for such a human?
I think the number is definitely good.
>>
File: 1423886379187.jpg (212KB, 1268x1695px) Image search: [Google]
1423886379187.jpg
212KB, 1268x1695px
>>18997297
I had it once after a failed astral projection attempt
>Frozen
>Feel something grab my hand
>Open eyes
>Headless shadow standing next to my bed holding my hand
>Try to yell but can't
>Starts yanking on my hand
>Suddenly snap out, yell and hit where there shadow was
>Heart pounding
Felt on edge all day, still spooks me thinking about it
>>
Holding your breath to the point your body realises it needs to wake up is a great way to exit any sleep paralysis
>>
I just try to move my body or try to lift my arm or leg. The worst is when you get out of sleep paralysis and just go straight to sleep and it happens again.
>>
The only thing I can control is my breathing. I hold my breath, eventually my body panics and pulls out of it
>>
>>19003241
Fuck all of this yes it's god awful
>>
>>18997297
Had some bad ones when I was younger. Like I would become a muscle in my back. Or a patch of skin. Unable to move. Inanimate part of a living body. It was terrifying every time.
>>
>>19003264
Like I could see through my eyes, because I was part of my body. Just not in control. Felt hellish.
>>
The shapes dont apear anymore for me.
They stoped after a particular strong halucination a few months back
>>
>>18997297
I think I had sleep paralysis awhile back.

Everything was in night-vision colors. I felt that I was in some place like an intersection in a street or in a hallway in a subway, it was all really vague and strange. I had no idea where I really was or what I was doing anywhere, couldn't remember anything about myself. Not long after I thought I was exploring while looking at the ceiling and thought it turned into a dungeon.

After awhile it became my bed and it felt like I was staring at the ceiling while trying to slither on my backside towards the foot-end. The light overhead was on and there was light coming through the window on the left. I was in terror that something would burst through the door and kill me any second.

I woke up and not only was it basically still night out but I doubt that I even moved at all. It's fucking weird.
>>
>>18998224
The one time I've gotten sleep paralysis was on my back, I rarely sleep that way but I had to sleep on a couch that night.

I dreamed that an oversized spider came down from the ceiling and scurried around the couch. I opened my eyes and tried moving around for what felt like a minute. I was thinking, what a stupid way to die, getting eaten by an oversized spider because you can't get away. Scary and funny at the same time.

I've nightmares about oversized spiders all the time for years by the way. The real ones don't scare me that much, but they get 10x bigger in my dreams.
>>
>>18997297
I've posted my SP experiences on /x/ plenty of times. Typical creepy shit, wake up, can't move, feel pure dread, see shadowy figures in the room, snap out of it.

You want to know the worst? Lucid SP.

I suffer from extreme anxiety, brought on by workaholic tendencies and sleep deprivation. I work 90+hrs each week in a very stressful job, and get 3hrs of sleep per day. Sometimes I get so worked up that when I do sleep, it is purely lucid but unstable (meaning, I can control it but I wake up if I try to 'process' too much at once).

Try waking up into SP and in a lucid state of mind. Holy shit. It's like watching your subconscious go to work outside dreamland. Extremely fucked up.

Most of my dreams are in an "alternate universe" that is modeled like this one, except the sky is always dark, everything is faded, and everything is exaggerated. It's like the equivalent of uncanny valley for environment- Tim Burton would have nightmares with this shit. And the cool part is that I revisit the SAME areas in different dreams, like it's all connected in some strange continuum.

Anyways, the best way to snap out of SP is to realize you are in it. Put a unique object in your room as a reminder of SP, that way if you wake up and see it, it triggers the "oh, yeah, duh" thought process
>>
>>19003707

Oh, and I don't know if this applies to anyone else but I have noticed a major pattern.

Here's what happens before each episode of SP for me:

>Stressful day
>Lay down
>Bed feels like it is shaking
>Start to get that heart-racing nightmare feeling
>Open eyes, look around, nothing
>Go back to trying to get to sleep
>Bed feels like it is shaking

Every damn time. Bed shaking.

My wife sleeps right next to me. She has never felt it.
>>
>>18997297
Had sleep Paralysis.

One time saw 6 aliens standing by my bed. They made me go out of body and i floated round my room until I was right in front of one.

Was a Christfag at the time so was singing hymns and praying and it ended.

Was one of the most existentially cataclysmic episodes of my life. One of my greatest fears as a child was alien abduction, and to have it happen and end largely without incident empowered me to explore more.

One incident I had I was on my back, had a nightmare, awoke in the grips of an entity attack - It was barely visible, I commanded it to leave in the name of Jesus. It spoke to me and said "Your Jesus cannot help you", and I continued to command it until suddenly it screamed and I woke up.

I believe it to be real, I believe we attract entities to ourselves who feed of us, of course, some entities are just passing, and induce terror in us and feed. When we stop fearing these things, they will usually end for good, just as my faith in God stopping it caused me to no longer focus on it so it stopped.
>>
>>19000255
I once dreamt of waking up inside a bare concrete room. No doors, no windows, just an empty room with a bed. Despite the lack of windows or any source of lighting, I remember a distinct blue hue.

I would scratch at the walls, scream, kick and punch- but it seemingly had no effect.

After what felt like an eternity had passed, I realized the only way out was to kill myself. I decided to do this by bashing my head against the wall repeatedly. It did not work. I tried to harming myself in other ways- scraping my fingernails off, pulling out my hair. Nothing.

However, doing so gave me lucidity and it made me realize I was trapped inside a dream world, and I had no way out. I tried all the usual tricks, but none had any effect. I was trapped.

I don't remember what exactly happened after, but the dream came to an end. Scared shitless, I decided to get a drink of water and stepped off of my bed.

Only to find myself in the exact same room. Cue yelling and screaming. This happened repeatedly. With each cycle, I began to panic more and more.

Eventually, I gave up completely and resigned myself to my fate. I must have been stuck in that dream for.. Years. At least it felt that way.

I often wonder if that's what death will be like. Trapped in an endless nightmare, with no way to wake up. Did I have a nightmare or a brush with death? Keeps me awake at night.
>>
I experienced with SP and lucid dreams a lot. I remember it occuring from time to time when I was a kid but I only started to get into it and remember it in my late teenage years. The first time I remember it was at a friend house. I was sleeping on a foam mat on the floor on my back. Suddently I heard buzzing and a static noise like changing rapidly radio stations, I tried calling for my friend but I was unable to move, I falled back asleep and woke up soon after. I remember another one were I woked paralysed on my side and saw multiple orbs floating in my room, I could feel myself slowly falling from my bed and than BANG I got out of my body and teleported to multiple place in my apartment, the colors were all out of place and I saw my roommate playing xbox in the living room aha. I remember woking up paralysed to some auditory hallucination speaking in a dead languages, I was a bit freaked out. Another time I was on my back and tried to OBE, I could feel surge of energy in all my body, it feels like when you sit on the throne for too long and one of your leg is asleep but on your whole body. I did manage to get out of my body, I could see and feels my arms and legs float up out of my body and after that I was seeing myself in my own fucking bed sleeping(that was weird)... After that I went outside and got place to place in my town, it finally dissipated and was sent back to my body.
>>
i too tried to have lucid dreams a couple a years ago, never worked, but anyway, to try to get lucid dreams i was following a tutorial online, basically meditation when you were going to sleep, i felt myself doing progress or at least what progress was according to the turorial, but as soon as i made it, i started getting sleep paralysis, i never saw anything, but several times i could feel that there was one or more persons with me in the room, like just out of my visual field, one or two times i felt someone breathing down my neck. But the most wtf experience was once when i was laying in bed mostly sleep, when i felt somethin crawling on the bed and curling itself up over my thighs, like a dog or some shit, but i dont have any pets, so, like the sleepy retarded that i was i reach out with my hands and i touch fur, then i follow the shape of the thing and i touch something like a snout and teeth, only then i feel fear and i sit myself straight with a jolt, my hands extended and there was nothing there. I lived in a 4th floor and my door was locked, so there was no way an animal got inside and decided to cuddle me or something.
>>
File: m7wqft9WrB1rtcfaqo1_500.gif (19KB, 415x450px) Image search: [Google]
m7wqft9WrB1rtcfaqo1_500.gif
19KB, 415x450px
>>18997297
> I woke up paralyzed
Worst experience i've ever had always feels like someone or something is shitting right on top of your chest.
>>
I only experience sleep paralysis when sleeping on my side, and that's the position I've gotten used to for years. If I don't sleep on my side, I get uncomfortable and can't sleep. So you can imagine how often I get sleep paralysis, sucks really.
>>
>>19004133
>shitting right on top of your chest.
I think a demon climbing up on to my chest and taking a giant sturdy shit would scare me more than the little girls in white dresses with black hair covering their faces that I see when hallucinating.
>>
have a couple

>at college
>stressful finals week
>fall asleep between tests
>'wake up' to vocal clicking noise
>open eyes and see a pale white skinned girl who's long dark hair obscures her face
>feel the ends of her hair brush onto my face
>feel oddly at peace and shut my eyes again
>wake up for real a minute later in a cold sweat

on a lighter note

>few years later
>stay up for a day and a half playing GTA 5 and chilling on my new desk chair
>go to bed exhausted
>get woken up by loud as fuck fire horn across the street
>see what looks like the green goblin with reddish brown scales staring at me paralyzed in bed
>creature walks into my bathroom
>I regain control, realize the 'creature' was a hallucination of the back of my chair
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.