[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Past Life : is it real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1494366566786.jpg (157KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1494366566786.jpg
157KB, 746x982px
there are people who claimed could see other's past life, basically who you were in your previous life. i don't into past life and reincarnation thingy but many oracles that "reads" me states similar results about my supposed past life. is anyone here can explain what actually past life is, and how it would affect our current life now.

pic related to my supposed past life by various oracles
>>
>>18997210
I've figured out a way to unlock every memory from anyone's past life, so they vividly remember everything they did in all of their previous lives. Only problem with this gift is I can't see mine. Kinda shitty lol.
>>
>>18997789
Sounds interesting as hell. How do you do it/what do you do?
>>
>>18997789
yeah tell us nigor
>>
>>18997789
very interesting! so basically you aren't reading other people's past life but you make them remember everything they do in their past life. how do you do that?
>>
>>18997789
I'm surprised no one has asked you yet, but how is this effect achieved?
>>
>>18997802
>>18997796
>>18997841
So, if it was something I could teach, I would. But at a point in my life, someone I knew who was well versed in the magick arts, implanted a set of mystical keys into my mind, so now, and no bullshit, when I take Molly (MDMA), it allows me to feel the energies much easier and it is easier to control. At that point I just touched their forehead once all of it has been focused into the tip of my finger, and they remember. It doesn't come in a specific order as to when they happen, according to 3 people I have done this too, but once they peice everything together, they can recall full memories of their full previous life. Also, using the same method, I can remove any memories anyone may have of a past life too, even if I haven't touched them and they remembered through other means.
P.S. No, this isn't some larp bullshit either. I know if I read this and didn't know it to be true, I'd probs assume larp as well. :c
>>
>>18997895
Read >>18997914
>>
>>18997914
if you did shrooms and gave me a handjob would your mom remember last night
>>
>>18997955
Well....
1. Mom probably not.
2. In my experiences with mind altering substances, mushrooms don't really do it for me. I was told to eat a half oz of kubenzies (sorry if I spelled that wrong) and I mostly got a body high with cool stereoscopic visual.
3. A hand job of the penis from me isnt entirely impossible, it doesnt require drugs, you just have ta be cute.
>>
>>18997983
What i mean by "Don't really do it for me" in 2. is that it doesn't really help me with third eye practices.
>>
>>18997914
lol yeah man youre special
>>
I am a Spanish 19 year old man, but I'm certain that in another life I must have been an Irish man who lived in a small village and taught children for a living.
>>
an ex of mine did a past life ritual on me that had some strange results

everything was historically accurate from the research a friend of mine did and 2 other people shared in the actual experience

i don't know whether or not i believe in past lives though, i can't explain the experience but i think that means i should accept any explanations either
>>
File: Christopher-Marlowe-Much--008.jpg (33KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Christopher-Marlowe-Much--008.jpg
33KB, 460x276px
>>18997210
Yes, it is.
>>
>>18997990
You are not special and it upsets you.
>dont be so upset little baby
>>
>>18997789
>>18997914
>>18997983
>>18997988
^Me
Well, I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavors on finding yourselves. Big changes are soon to come, and when they do, we may cross paths. Toodles. ^.^
>>
>>18998023

so you have to touch people to unlock them all?

know anything about true names? i heard about it somewhere wondered if they relate to past lives or are different
>>
>>18997914
>that larp disclaimer
no need. chemically altered perceptions are certainly valid. last night I was posting advice on astral projection, reread what I wrote in the morning and thought "if people haven't experienced this it really fucking reads like bullshit"
I'll take you at your word, it isn't as if reincarnation is a fringe belief by any stretch
>>
>>18997998
OP here, i am indonesian, 23 years old. and various oracles agreed that in my previous life i was a Soviet Soldier fighting in Mongolia against Japan, and then against Germany
>>
>>18998031
Ok. I will come back to answer this one question. Yes. One of the 3 whose memories I unlocked remembered her name. I won't disclose the full name, but her surname was "Aurora". This name came from her first life approx 4 thousand years ago.
>>
>>18998073

i just have memories about one life, when all the details were laid out there was a 40 year span (380 ad - 420 ad) in rome that it all fit

that and some old rituals and alchemy symbols and war stuff, but it didn't end very well

there's interesting parallels anyway, and a lot of strange things surrounding it

drug experiences, ritual experiences, dreams (my ex told me i had visitation dreams specifically dionysus and this man who looked young that wasn't at all who was herding around two goats or rams or something like that) etc

autowriting things that have happened after a drug induced blackout that happened on my birthday one year

lot of things

thank you btw for answering my question, some things in my life just changed and i'll be around someone who has some experience in all this that i don't

i keep finding women who teach me this kind of thing, they've been my only guidance otherwise i just flail around like an idiot not knowing where to look

things really do seem like they're going to get interesting, and if some other things i wrote are true along with some other stuff

well, there's no stopping it i guess
>>
>>18998073

my ex told me a name that went along with those memories, but just one and i don't remember it myself just people mentioning the name then and such nothing about being called it directly
>>
>>18998021
i'm upset but you're the one name calling. you thinking you have higher powers is laughable, those people just manufactured those memories, confirmation bias at its finest
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.