[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick, Supernatural creatures thread post description btw The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 6287035.jpg (22KB, 240x319px) Image search: [Google]
6287035.jpg
22KB, 240x319px
Quick, Supernatural creatures thread

post description btw

The manananggal is described as scary, often hideous, usually depicted as female, and always capable of severing its upper torso and sprouting huge bat-like wings to fly into the night in search of its victims. The word manananggal comes from the Tagalog word tanggal, which means "to remove" or "to separate", which literally translates as "remover" or "separator". In this case, "one who separates itself". The name also originates from an expression used for a severed torso.

The manananggal is said to favor preying on sleeping, pregnant women, using an elongated proboscis-like tongue to suck the hearts of fetuses, or the blood of someone who is sleeping. The severed lower torso is left standing, and is the more vulnerable of the two halves. Sprinkling salt, smearing crushed garlic or ash on top of the standing torso is fatal to the creature. The upper torso then would not be able to rejoin itself and would perish by sunrise.[1][2][3]
>>
>>18997116
OP, are you pinoyfag? Indonfag here, we have Kuyang and Palasik that similar to your manananggal
>>
>>18997133
maybe
>>
I remember of manananggal when I was playing Ragnarok Online. Not only manananggal but other pinoy demons too. The disease thing is freaky tho.
>>
Malaysian here. Here it's called Penanggal. Except instead of the while upper torso just the head and internal organs are separated from the body
>>
Pinoyfag here. just replied to say that this fucker scared me shitless growing up in the Philippines. Filipino people treat Mananangals as true cryptids, and not as just mythological beings. Similar to how some Americans view Bigfoot, or how some British people view the Loch Ness monster. fact or fiction, even now a majority of the population firmly believes in their existence. and with the mysterious disappearances and reports of disemboweled corpses being found, I'm inclined to believe in this.
>>
File: balum.jpg (32KB, 358x238px) Image search: [Google]
balum.jpg
32KB, 358x238px
indonfag here, let me share mythical beings native to my homeland

Balum

>mythical beings natives to Aceh Region in Northern Sumatra, Indonesia
>make rivers their nests and basecamp
>always appears as red rugs floating on the river's surface
>in 2009, three kids drowned in a river in Aceh
>local townsfolk searches for hours, to no avail
>local oracle states that they was kidnapped by Balums
>he also states that they (balums) are afraid of gunshots
>cops arrived, bring Kalashnikovs with them
>literally shoots 7.62mm bullets into the river, near the site the kids goes missing
>2 hours later, their bodies were found almost simultaneously
>>
File: geunteut.jpg (24KB, 360x543px) Image search: [Google]
geunteut.jpg
24KB, 360x543px
Geunteut

>Indonesian version of Slenderman
>but no black suit
>also no tentacles
>also have long hair
>also tends to live on beaches
>>
>>18997262
Mister steal yo gurl
>>
>>18997262
comes along swinging his dick when your girl is alone.
>>
If dubs i get succubus
>>
>>18997327

If dubs he gets trapubus
>>
>>18997355
hehehe
>>
>>18997368
Sounds like a winner winner chicken dinner
>>
>>18997116
I have a lot of Hmong stuff but I can't translate it into english
>>
File: IMG_20170509_231222.jpg (43KB, 480x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170509_231222.jpg
43KB, 480x461px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.