[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism & Magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 57

File: spooky_occult.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
spooky_occult.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
/sum/ pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW

Library:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>
>>18996996
Bump for power. Unlimited power.
>>
>>18996996
Bump for the only good threads on /x/.
>>
Anyone willing to share some evocation experiences?
>>
>>18997084
Ask a more specific question anon, you might get a more specific answer
>>
>>18997160
Alright.

How often did it work, how did the entity manifest, and in what form?
>>
>>18997189
I had an entity appear to me during contemplation. I had a name, sigil, and general idea of what type of entity it was (elemental). I went on to evoke it using my scrying mirror (astral evocation, I believe they call it) and was able to see it quite clearly. The first time I evoked it it kind of spoke to me in a gruff, weathered old-man type voice. The next time it was totally silent and showed me things on a sort of tablet of stone that it was carrying. Visions that I have yet to decipher. I didn't really make any requests because I was, and still am, trying to figure out what it wanted with me. I say 'it' because it looked like a man to me, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything with non-corporeal entities.

Gematria and other Qabalistic means of investigation have helped me tremendously in deciphering the messages and visions, but I'm still only part way there.
>>
File: Black Magick.jpg (95KB, 1018x523px) Image search: [Google]
Black Magick.jpg
95KB, 1018x523px
What's the less homosexual magic to learn?
>>
>>18997213
>Gematria
What, exactly, are your numeric results?
>>
>>18997242
Vashikaran Magick?
>>
>>18997244
I'm not really going to disclose anything until I've figured out what I need to, but I can say everything points to>elemental>earth spirit.
>>
File: 1467497211373.jpg (74KB, 817x700px) Image search: [Google]
1467497211373.jpg
74KB, 817x700px
Bump. Happy Jovis.
>>
What has been everyone's focus lately?
>>
>>18997329
At the moment merely observing myself.
>>
>>18997329
Doing ritual outdoors has been my thing recently. Hiking to a spot, starting a fire, and doing whatever rite I need to do. Mainly as part of an attempt to recover my health, but it has a very different feel than indoors, and I quite enjoy it. Also dat Jugorum.
>>
>>18997329
how about you?
>>
>>18997084
I made nature spirits use the forest to manifest, it was hard at first but they did it pretty well.
>>
>>18997364
I've been digging my through the A.'. A.'. folder - reading everything I can on Crowley, the A.'. A.'., and the OTO.

Ceremonial magick for the win.
>>
thinking of purchasing a rather big item for someone as gift but the price is not stated (judging by amazon i see where it's about)

is there someone who could help arrange the lowest possible order price so i don't get butchered
or who do you summon when you don't know who to summon
(i dont want to get someone pissed off because it's not his field of office)
>>
>>18997329
Deity Yoga
>>
>>18997452
P.S.
I've also been practicing basic rituals - like LBRP, middle pillar, Liber Resh, etc.
>>
>>18997585
Good! Glad to hear it. I would strongly recommend Liber Jugorum, as well. A lot of people say substitute a rubber band around the wrist for a razor, but I found when I switched to the razor it only took me about two days to completely exclude a given word from my vocabulary for the pre-determined amount of time. But everyone is different, and the razor can make you look emo. My girlfriend freaked out, but it's just another means of instilling a sort of yogic discipline.
>>
>>18997531
I would honestly not use ceremonial for suck a trivial thing. A sigil should help, if you *really* feel the need. Eventually you're gonna need to be able to buy a black egg without haggling, though.
>>
>>18997651
*such
>>
File: WithLoveFromHelenOliver2.jpg (213KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
WithLoveFromHelenOliver2.jpg
213KB, 1200x1600px
>>18997651
>Eventually you're gonna need to be able to buy a black egg without haggling, though.
tfw
>>
>>18997329
Animal spirits like shit. Crow life lol. Basics- LBRP, regular sitting meditation, Resh. Specific workings that correspond with the moon cycle. Solo shit. Trying to reengage with the practice of keeping an actually cohesive, well-thought out magickal record. I fell off hard on that back in January, after doing quite well at it for years.
>>
Hey so is the Rose Cross system a decent method for making various sigils for intent, as opposed to representing an individual?
>>
>>18997329
Kabbalah!
>>
>>18997976
Magick isn't a matter of "either/or" it's a matter of "both/and".
>>
>>18997984
So, is the rose cross useful for personal sigils (intent) as well as personal sigils (name, etc.)?
>>
File: 1481248271125.gif (195KB, 461x437px) Image search: [Google]
1481248271125.gif
195KB, 461x437px
>>18997995
Yes.
>>
>>18998012
Tankya. It just occured to me the other day that would be a pretty straightforward way to go about it, but I really don't have much experience in that particular method. Who is in your pic?
>>
>>18998020
Random Jew going through Geniza fragments which contain the earliest "Kabbalsitic" materials (meaning the transition between Hekhalot mysticism and Luranic Kabbalah).

In any case read up on your Spare and Agrippa for sigils.
>>
File: 1467601136557.jpg (367KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467601136557.jpg
367KB, 1440x1080px
hey ape i got a question, i came to discover A Compendium of Occult Laws by Clymer, the owner presented it to me as if it contained a fuckload of knowledge for me to handle (mainly because of our age gap) so i got in on pdf and i read about a third of it but i put it down since because most of the time it just feels like you're being told the basics of attraction and will over and over, i actually felt frustrated at certain point.
Is there something i'm missing? I know the book is divided in sections, so does it get worth reading at some point? I was reading Book 4 by Crowley at the time and i felt more inclined to Crowley's ideas, is there anything in Clymer's that i won't find in Book 4?
>>
>>18998068
Nah, fuck Clymer.

I have a bias in favor of Crowley. There are a lot of respectable commentators out there, and most better than Clymer.
>>
Can we add or reccomend stuff to be added to the mega?
>>
>>18997253
How does one actually divine from Gematria? I guess the more prudent question may be, what are the actual steps you take?
>>
>>18998086
I mean, I don't use it in and of itself for divination, but knowing the correspondences, the symbolism of the various numbers, and also utilizing notariqon and temurah in their various forms all help in pinning down abstracts.
>>
>>18998086
In "777 and other Qabalistic Writings" the essay "Gematria" should be very useful for learning this.
>>
File: tumblr_oa0a8fslMl1ux1u51o1_540.jpg (80KB, 540x519px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa0a8fslMl1ux1u51o1_540.jpg
80KB, 540x519px
>>18998074
How bout the Dragon book of Essex, Seven Spheres and the Ocat Books?
Also i found this library that contains various authors but if anything i'm only familiar with some authors in mid tier, and i'm thinking about reading Giordano Bruno but i'd like to have some hindsight of what im getting into.
drive(punto)google.com/drive/folders/0B0s5tOFKF61KfkN4cVdwY1dxMmpaRXBLZjBoTU9ySDNhaGtrcGM1TTVfdFJaX0NJR3hLakE
>>
>>18998118
Just don't read any Bruno Borges!
>>
>>18998084
>>18998118
Sure.
>>
>>18998128
Ape, any interesting records of Crowley working with the Archons, and such similar things? Also, your opinion on etheric condensers?
>>
>>18998112
Thank you for the recommendation. The table of relations is very interesting in itself.
>>
>>18998084
>>18998128

The Temple in Man by RA Schwaller de Lubicz, it should go in the Egyptian section. Should be online freely.
>>
Anyone have experience with summoning ufos through meditative intent?
>>
What happens if you make a sigil and the exact opposite of what you wanted happens? Did I make it wrong?
>>
>>18998287
No, but I have seen a ufo-like craft the morning after a certain ritual, which is weird and I generally consider "ufo magick" to be batshit autism.
>>18998296
Yes.
>>
>>18998296
Means sigils are bullshit
>>
>>18998408
Yes, being inept at something as an individual means it can't possibly work for anyone

>Alas! there is no sun! For I...Even I... have looked and not found it!
>>
>>18998410
If you were to objectively record the success and failure rate of your sigils i can guarantee the majority won't work. "Magick" is all confirmation bias seeing what you want to see
>>
>>18998428
Most of us here who are serious keep records of all of our workings, little or big. I would think you would know that since you know everything about magick
>>
>>18998444
Hurr I did a money sigil and found a dollar

Fuck off
>>
>>18996996
None of this is real get a life
>>
>>18998451
>presuming to know what the actual fuck I'm even referring to
Haha you're funny. You should go on t.v. with wits like that! Tell me, did you write that ahead of time, or just improvise?
>>
>>18998484
~t. Non-Sequitur Anon
>>
>>18998490

I don't think what he posted is non-sequitur anon, you flat out said you're worried it is not going to work. Fairly sure someone can derive that you haven't had any luck before.
>>
Anyone here do the majority of their ritual outdoors? Notice anything different/better/whatever for certain ones as opposed to others? For example, I feel elemental invocations to be much more powerful/noticeable outdoors.
I am
>>18997354
this anon
>>
H-Herro?
>>
>>18998739
What is it Anon?
>>
>>18998748
I wanna talk about the K&C of HGA. Is that anything you have experience with?
>>
>>18998776
Contacting your guardian angel, eh anon? Have you done any abramelin work?
>>
>>18998837
Well, no, I'm not attempting it for a while, yet, but I was hoping to talk to someone who has...What kind of things must one have mastered before undergoing the Abramelin Operation? I'm not a complete n00b here, but i'm obviously no Adept, either.
>>
>>18998871
It's okay Anon, I'm learning with you.

>What kind of things must one have mastered before undergoing the Abramelin Operation?

It's a series of instructions to, essentially, purify you, to make you ready for the spirits and to accomplish some tasks. It takes several months. It also involves sigils, squares, evocation, and preparation of some incenses/oils.

Just read it in the mega and know that you're in for a lengthy process. However, I've heard that this process yields great results.
>>
>>18998911
Ok...I understand the aspects of the Operation itself, I'm just wondering what the prerequisties are (i.e. a certain level of attainment, occult accomplishments, etc.) because obviously you can't just come in off the street and successfully perform Abramelin.
>>
>>18998920
Oh for hell sakes!

You'll need to know:
>Qabalah
>middle pillar ritual
>sigils
>squares
>banishing
>evoking
>vilgiant time/day/month tracking (astrology)
>preparation of incense/oils
Gathering ingredients and crafting
>Hebrew
>divination
>know cardinal directions
>wood-crafting/house-building
>painting
>know your angels
>know your demons
>fasting
>Holy book(s)/scripture

Etc, etc, etc. Just read the necessary book(s) in the mega.
>>
>>18998985
So someone can literally just begin at Malkuth or Iesod and run Abramelin right out of the gate? Because That's what I'm asking about...
>>
>>18998985
sounds pretty gay desu senpai, just do yoga and achieve union with god instead desu senpai
>>
>>18998990
>2017
>thinks gay is a bad thing
>>
>>18996996
Hello magick goyim, i don't usually lurk this thread. But now, my desire for money tickled my curiosity towards this place.
So, how do I attract money towards me? Should i draw some sigil on my peepee ? Should I just use the law of attraction? I am not up for deemawn summoning though
>>
>>18997329
chillin with the cool kids
>>
>>18998989
Well, I know it's covered by israel regardie in "the tree of life" in the beginners folder. It's also good if you're wanting to get into hermeticism. Plus, you can read and follow the grimoire. Sooo, yeah - it's "beginner-ish". You have to know a lot prior; but if you want to chat with your guardian angel - there are more ways than this.

Kinda like what
>>18998990
said, sort of.
>>
>>18999031
I'll Have to check it out. I like Regardie, he just dickrides that psych model SO hard. I'm asking because K&C of HGA is considered attainment of some sort or other of Adeptship, in most traditions. I read about a guy who 'claimed' he had been practicing for 15 years, but wasn't an initiate, and had disappointing results with the Abramelin Op.
>>
>>18996996
I have a general question. Why did you start practicing magick or get into occultism?
>>
>>18997659
Now you're just showing off.

Sorry we disagreed.
Truce?

I just have to ask though...
What plants growing in the area could easily be used to induce toxic hepatitis?
Or, did he have an underlying condition like chronic hepatitis that he just didn't know about?
>>
>>18999072
I read Spirit of Solitude by Crowley, and was more or less hooked from there. Also, when I was young I went from Christianity>Satanism>Atheism>Agnosticism>Thelema. Crowley is also to be credited for getting me into climbing. Especially free-climbing.
>>
>>18999093
Oh, nevermind.... Goat Weed. Mexican Paintbrush, Christmas Bush.....
>>
>>18999108
>goat weed
sounds smokable
>mexican paintbrush
sounds sexual
>Christmas Bush
(see above)
>>
File: End_Stage_Liver_Failure.jpg (28KB, 314x266px) Image search: [Google]
End_Stage_Liver_Failure.jpg
28KB, 314x266px
>>18999116

Do NOT want.
All are hepatotoxins and they will fuck you up for life if they don't kill you.
The death from toxic hepatitis is very painful as your liver shuts down.
>>
>>18999132
>that pic
I gotta stop drinking so much :-/
>>
>>18999174
Remember that a door, once opened, may be passed thru in either direction.
>>
File: 1489532705194.jpg (123KB, 600x923px) Image search: [Google]
1489532705194.jpg
123KB, 600x923px
>>18999093
>93
Palo do me a big ol' giant favor and NEVER apologize for disagreeing with me. I'm NOT above being wrong, often, despite what certain shitposters may imply.

Discourse is how we hone our feelpinions to a razor's edge. FWIW I don't disagree with your premise, just the extension thereto. I was also fairly serious about the bit with your/my/our standards. I've been in a top anth department long enough to see that folks simply operate on different levels of native ethnographic talent and method, but that's sorta beside the point.

Which is "as brothers fight ye" means more than squabbling over minutia, it means standing shoulder to shoulder with your peers on the field of battle.
>>
https://voxhermes.wordpress.com/2017/01/12/where-have-all-the-adepts-gone/
>>
>>18999304
>93 again
>just stop.

Nice were-jaguar.

So... I started reading In Secrecy...etc.
I see where you get the idea that Quimbanda is more Carib influenced than African influenced.

And they cross up Zarabanda and Lucero.
Lucero/Exu, Zarabanda/Ogum.
But, they have it Exu/Zarabanda, Lucero/Ogum.

They have Ogum as more passive than Exu which makes 0 sense to me because I'm coming from the African origin perspective instead of the Carib heavy perspective.

Ogum/Gu/Ogun/Oggoun/Zarabanda is always god of war and iron and owner of the knife in West and Central Africa.
In fact, one of his names "Gu" means Iron in one of the Central African languages.
(Maybe Bantu, can't remember.)

I'm not sure how they got crossed up unless it was through transition to the different culture and they syncretized with their pre-existing gods and got things crossed up.

Quimbanda seems simplified in a way - simple basic cosmology with a lesser number of mpungo.

But when you get to the Caminos they go bug nuts insane on the sheer volume of paths.

So, I said all that to get to the nagging Kamaina/Itoto question that's been bugging me since halfway through Beyond the Visible and the Material.
Grave honey?
Just some superstition/rural legend?
>>
>>18999132
>hepatotoxins

could be worse, pic related.

Respect the plants folks. This stuff grows around here and even simply breathing near this thing runs you the risk of inhaling neurotoxins, it has no antidote, and it looks like a wild carrot.

Whats this about hepatitis and plants though? Did someone get poisoned?
>>
>>18999441
>Did someone get poisoned?
The Kanaima put out a hit on Dr. Neil L. Whitehead some years ago.

>hemlock
I handle that shit constantly.
>Hemlock for Blood, and the Secrets therein.
Related:
>8. Liberally sprinkle your altars with as many toxic and deadly herbs and plants as you can. This is a really powerful way of demonstrating how much of a fuck you don't give about accidentally killing yourself because you're not afraid of death or the darker aspects of life because you're a traditional witch for crying out loud! You love death, you fucking love that shit.
http://rodriguezmystic.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/how-to-be-traditional-witch-on-internet.html?m=1
>>
>>18999441
Few years ago.
Anthropologist messed around with some bones at a sacred cave.
Anyway, guy was mysteriously poisoned shortly after.
>>
>>18999471
The mask on the cover of Dark Shamans is one they placed on the game trail while hunting/stalking him.
>>
>>18998238
Anything by Schwaller you can find really.
>>
>>18999432
Wonderful and relevant article, thanks Ape
>>
>>18999463
>I handle that shit constantly.

I have to assume you mean in a dried form? Otherwise, how are you not fucked up right now?

I know you know your stuff, but for the purposes of those listening in, dried hemlock is a much different animal than living hemlock. The toxicity drops considerably in dried material, but still remains and can be toxic. LIVE hemlock is much more virulentt, the alkaloid toxins present can be aerosolized or become airborne in certain parts of the plant and inhaled, and every part of the plant is highly toxic when ingested fresh.
>>
How would one even get started with a plant based practice? I understand that plants have "spirits" that can be manipulated for various effects but how can that be done ritually? As far as I can tell the only way to "do" plant magick is to make tinctures and potions and shit
>>
>>18999631
>Otherwise, how are you not fucked up right now?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>>19000097
Start in the West with the following texts in the Chumbley>Cultus Sabbati folder:
>Veneficium
>Viridarium Umbris
>Ars Philtron

Then maybe move on to some ethnography.
>>
>>19000109
Hey Ape, how is your Zha reconstruction going?
>>
File: 112 rescale.jpg (3MB, 1666x2500px) Image search: [Google]
112 rescale.jpg
3MB, 1666x2500px
>>19000120
Poorly.
Found some OLD ass notes tho. Was working on the frame at work today. Gonna be a rite keyed to Al-Ghauzar and Al-Shuja.

>By the Stars moored to the Golden Nail,
>By the Dragons Head and the Dragons Tail.
>We bind the Flesh with the Serpents Cord,
>We flay the World with the Angels Sword,
>We draw the Sign of the Peacocks Name,
>We cast the Circle of the Dragons Flame.
>>
>>19000109
>¯\_(ツ)_/¯

youre sure were talking about the same plant here?
Conium maculatum (poison hemlock)contains neurotoxins which even through skin contact can cause respiratory failure and death
Cicuta maculatum (water hemlock) contains a cicutoxin which causes siezures.
Oenanthe crocata (water dropwort)contains oenanthotoxine which is similar to strychnine in effect.

None of these are to be confused with Hemlock (Tsuga sieboldi) which is a tree.

Everything Ive ever been told about these by other practitioners or even the department of agriculture or health department maintain that they shouldnt even be touched without gloves because of the risk of exposure to the toxins. How are you not like.... dead?
>>
>>19000154
>youre sure were talking about the same plant here?
110%.

Particularly water hemlock.

>practitioners or even the department of agriculture or health department maintain that they shouldnt even be touched without gloves because of the risk of exposure
A tenth of a milligram is a LOT of skin exposure concentrate and I'm not, like, out mulching through it.

>cut sprig
>don't touch wet stem
>hold gently by intact leaves upstalk with wet stump pointing down
>>
>>19000167
>water hemlock harvesting tips

Well that's interesting, one of the reasons I'm always so shy around the mountain hemlock around here is the supposed properties that parts of the plant can be airborne if disturbed and you can theoretically get exposure just by inhaling it. I wonder if water hemlock lacks the same thing, or just by virtue of being more wet it isn't as much of a threat?

Good to know thank you for your practical experience, maybe I should actually try to harvest some of our hemlock. Still sketchy about it....
>>
>>19000138
As I understand it that seems to work with the caput/caudis switch and that weird thing from the Golden Dawn about solar eclipses being "inversions"

Would it help to compare with other eclipse rituals from other traditions? I'm sure every esoteric school has their own version of an eclipse ritual, although I'm sure most of them are still hidden. I'm probably not being much help because I'm still pretty new to the "Dialectic" (for lack of a better term) between the Star and the Stone
>>
>>19000179
>you can theoretically get exposure just by inhaling it.
I mean if you grab a big fuckin' machete and go whack at it while taking hard work big breath gulps, yeah, you're in for a bad time.

Don't do it if you're skeeved out by it, please.
Get some good gloves, in a color that you can see wetness on your hand should you jostle/break it, or some such thing, to facilitate learning to handle it.
>>
>>18997227
This
>>
File: image004.gif (37KB, 342x396px) Image search: [Google]
image004.gif
37KB, 342x396px
>>19000182
>As I understand it that seems to work with the caput/caudis switch and that weird thing from the Golden Dawn about solar eclipses being "inversions"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HeaxFaNZeg

>Would it help to compare with other eclipse rituals from other traditions
Ever read Kalachakra Tantra?

Pic related is Rahu. He's Cauda and Caput Draconis. He swallows the Sun.

>Rahu
>Hoor-Ra
>Heru
>Ruha Azh'ra Qarina
>>
>>19000182
>make this post
>immediately see shadowy figures flying outside my window traced across the night sky
>my partner wakes up in a panic
>>19000198
Oh boy another excuse to save one of your threads
>Kalachakra Tantra
Is that in the Mega? I guess I should add it to my now enormous "understanding what the fuck Chumbles was on about" reading list
>>
>>19000189
no, honestly, your practical experience in my opinion trumps the health department.

They also tell me not to eat my hamburgers medium rare, or eat roquefort morbier or unpasteurized dairy at all and if I listened to them about that shit I would be missing out on life.

Your advice about not going big fuckin' machete and panting like an idiot is probably most of the reason they warn against it, I occasionally credit the general population with a little too much common sense but im sure some jackass has gone to town on it with a weedwhacker and shockingly had a really bad time.
>>
>>19000223
Hold your breath and it ain't like you gotta cut it and rub it all over your peen, drop it into a bag then invert the bag for drying.

People harvested for three hundred k year without (much) issue.

Just, like, read up on handling.

I do NOT want to be responsible for some death, and must warn against any handling of toxic herbs (but if you do it anyway, it's not on me).
>>
>>19000220
>Is that in the Mega?
Eyuh.
I can link you to some enlightening material but I may have sorta oathed myself against sharing it :S

Have these tho:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18535949/#18535987
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahu#Hinduism
Search the first link's text on google for more.
>>
>>19000240
I hereby state that if I am injured, or die as a result of exposure to toxic herbs, under no circumstances should the individual known as "The Ape of Thoth" be held responsible, as I take these actions under my own cognizance and am aware of the risks involved.

there you go youre covered.

inb4 I get an envelope of death herbs in the mail now.
>>
>>19000248
>I may have sorta oathed myself against sharing it :S

That's ok, you've already shared a ton of helpful content with me. I am very interested in your Zha reconstruction though so forgive me if I keep pestering you about it.
>>
>>19000284
It's all good.
At some level this will be an elaboration on the IA and KU praxes.

But I NEED to figure out a way to increase or decrease my points of veneration to either six or below fourteen.

I'm wondering if I can get away with ten.

Shit. With select tensors I can get fourteen points of veneration exactly.

THANKS FOR HELPING ME BOUNCE IDEAS OFF THE WALL, ANON.

Oh fuck that means I can integrate Ebony Anpu's tesseract.
>>
>>19000297
>Oh fuck that means I can integrate Ebony Anpu's tesseract.

How curious, another thing we've talked about and exchanged notes over. Wait wouldn't the tesseract be 16 points? Or is 14 the number of the key words? It's been a while since I've looked at my Tesseract notes
>>
>>19000310
>>19000297
>Wait wouldn't the tesseract be 16 points
Sixteen Mothers and Fathers of Wytchblood.

>It's been a while since I've looked at my Tesseract notes
Same here.
>>
>>19000315
>Sixteen Mothers and Fathers of Wytchblood.
ARCHITECTS OF THE TEMPLE OF BAETYLUS

A HOME FOR THE HEWN STONE OF INITIATION

A KAABA AT ALL POINTS OF THE FIELDS AND MATRICIES OF BEING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lZcVNLD-YY
>>
>>19000315
>Sixteen Mothers and Fathers of Wytchblood.

Wow holy fuck. You know I toyed with the idea of making a Tesseract system based on the magickal alphabet of the Azoetia but this could actually work. How would you develop the correspondences (and what would you do about the substituted lady?)
>>
>>19000325
(Initiatory Tingling Intensifies)
>>
File: fuuuuuuug.png (97KB, 2238x2818px) Image search: [Google]
fuuuuuuug.png
97KB, 2238x2818px
>>19000328
22 sigils = 16 vectors plus six faces on the Hewn Stone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pokXRs_xdeU
>>
>>19000340
https://youtu.be/fAuQ8uoVAE0
>>
>>19000340
Wouldn't it have to be shaped like a cross with the stone in the middle to properly fit into the tesseract system? So it can like fold up and do its tesseract thing? Id show you a diagram but I'm on my phone
>>
>>19000371
The Stone is the Cross.
>>
>>19000376
Whoa. This potential synthesis of two magickal systems I am fascinated by is the most interesting thing I've ever seen in this thread. I hope you don't mind if I email you some thoughts and questions tomorrow
>>
>>19000376
https://youtu.be/Ds3qyyCa5Cg?list=PL9E5AFB18F6672586
>>
>>19000384
Sure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9yfKEGDgm0
>>
File: CWql1sUWoAEtHcE.jpg (37KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
CWql1sUWoAEtHcE.jpg
37KB, 400x533px
>>19000397
>>
File: Seal of Zha Baetylon.jpg (317KB, 1600x1259px) Image search: [Google]
Seal of Zha Baetylon.jpg
317KB, 1600x1259px
SUMMONING UNTO THE RITE OF THE FALLEN STONE:

Oh mothers, oh fathers, before you I lay,
I’ve wandered Exiled one year and a day,
Returned to the field of bone, blood, and grain,
Returned to the spot where my Brother was slain,
And unto the hill where his Dolmen was raised.
His fat on the fire while thy names I praised.

Oh hear me, now fear me, the golem you wrought,
Honed by perpetually tilling this plot,
Trained in the arts of enchantment of thought,
Tempered in blood, from the forge I was dropped,
Like your prey, like a fly in your web I was caught,
Endlessly tracing the beauty I sought,

Within and beyond, without and between,
The myriads of spheres and the songs that they sing,
The letters, and sigils, the hems and the seams,
The glimpses, the tastes, in the fevers of dream,
The tail and the teeth; the column and beam,
The fable, the myth, the theory, the theme.

Hearken all ye Masters who wrested the prize,
Three times, gnosis snatched, from the Dragon’s cold eyes,

Hearken all ye Faithful who flew from the snare,
The noose on the path, from the Dragon’s bold stare,

Hearken all ye Blooded who gather this peak,
Who whisper the chants, from the Dragon’s told beak,

Hearken all ye Shades, cast forth from within,
Who feast on the shedding of the Dragon’s shed skin,

Summoned art thou, to the foundation stones
The very grave of the sun
And the mysterium of Zha.
>>
>>19000097
Gonna sound weeeeiiird - but not even kidding.
Talk to freaking trees.
When no one is around or looking.
Go up and touch stuff.
Try to "Feel" it's life or it's energy.
Meditate on the life within the plant or animal or rock or whatever.
I'm not saying chain yourself to the tree so they don't cut it down.
Death happens.
I'm saying tune yourself in to the energy around you.
Even if you don't manipulate it, at least learn to consider and/or respect it.

I talk to my dogs like they're little people and treat them with respect.
And guess what.. they follow me and guard the fuck out of me.
I can't even go to the bathroom without them sitting near the door watching anyone that comes within 5 feet or so.
That's not to say I'm NOT the boss.
They know THAT look or THAT tone of voice and they run and hide or show their bellies.
>>
File: Fun_with_ink_El_Salvador_1.jpg (7KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
Fun_with_ink_El_Salvador_1.jpg
7KB, 221x228px
>>18999478
Lesson of the day, kiddos.
Don't fuck with another man's bone.

Deuces; I'm headed to work.
>>
Is there an actual benefit to the lotus position when meditating other than the health stuff?
>>
>>19001437
I'm lurking at work reading over y'alls convo about the tesseract, which apparently is theoretically the reason I was kept up by my partner and some ~~spooky wraiths~~ last night ( >>19000220 ), whatcha wanna chitchat about Ape?
>>
>>19000297
>points of veneration

Are these points on the body?

>>19000325
>A KAABA AT ALL POINTS OF THE FIELDS AND MATRICIES OF BEING
On some Indra's Net shit, I like this sentence a lot.

What initially was the spark to combine these systems? I'm confused about where in Ebony Anpu's system there are 14 points of anything. 3, 7, 12, then 33 points on the body that correspond to deities...but I don't remember anything about the number 14. am I missing something?
>>
>>19000739
>Gonna sound weeeeiiird - but not even kidding.
>Talk to freaking trees.
>When no one is around or looking.
>Go up and touch stuff.
>Try to "Feel" it's life or it's energy.

I like you palo.
>>
Quick question, what's the point/benefit of doing invoking rites in the morning? I tried searching for an answer and all I got was a thelemite forum of some kind where the answers basically boiled down to "try it yourself and decide" (which is fair enough I suppose), and someone else saying not to do it unless you've done daily banishing for 2+ months
>>
>>19001678
It's extremely annoying to sleep after an invocation, so there's that practical reason
>>
Hey Ape,

Don't shoot me. I know the Kybalion is a meme. My question is, are those "seven principles" made up by the New Thought memesters, or do they have roots back to actual Hermeticism?
>>
>>19001703
Fair enough, but I meant more the benefits/point of invoking daily in general
>>
>>19001499
>Is there an actual benefit to the lotus position

Yes. No other position locks the base of your spine as well as the lotus.

>>19001724
>are those "seven principles" made up by the New Thought memesters

Yes.

>>19001726

Such exercises are a bit like weight lifting. It's no what you can do today. It's what you do every day that matters.
>>
What can you tell me about Hoodoo, Voodoo and gnostic Voodoo?
>>
>>19001954
Why don't you check the massive collection of books on Afro Caribbean traditions in the Mega?
>>
>>19002025

Because a short concise explanation is sometimes better than a long read that unavoidably takes you to more long reads?

Also I'm particularly interested into gnostic voodoo, as I'm told is very whacky.
>>
>>19002028
>Because a short concise explanation is sometimes better than a long read that unavoidably takes you to more long reads?
Bro, do you even Crossroads?
>>
>>19002043

Read a few rituals on the matter, have a small grasp.
Do you think The V Gnostik workbook is worth owning physically?
>>
What should I read to understand and learn about Kabbalah? I have a very basic understanding of it(at least I think I do), but I would like to properly know about this subject. Are there any books or texts that properly explain the basics and not-so-basics so that I would understand what am I reading before I delve into studying more specific texts?
>>
Been trying for that past 3 months to astral project. Still haven't had anything though. I've been doing the rope technique, but would like to try other methods. Any tips?
>>
>>18996996
Is there also a German Library?
>>
>>19002070
there's a bunch of german books in this bibliography, several of which I would read if I spoke the language fluently. try googling some of them for PDFs if Kabbalah is in your sphere of interest

https://theomagica.com/on-the-nature-of-the-qlippoth/
>>
>>19002081
Absolutely, thank you! I think the amount of German speaking people that are interested in occultism is rather low, at least most websites and books about this topic are English. If anyone else is interested, this contains about 600 German eBooks

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7614C298145643292DB10E34C80F71104B06FB44&dn=Esoterik-Ca.600.Books%2c.Perfekt-Sortiert-Deutsch%28Magie%2c.Druiden%2c.Runen%2c.Astrologie%2c.Hexen%2c.Meditation%2c.Reiki.Usw%29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.btzoo.eu%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.istole.it%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80
>>
>>19002049
>physically?
as opposed to a digital version?
i love that book - "you too can be big, lucky hoodoo"
>>
File: 1468945865312.jpg (97KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468945865312.jpg
97KB, 1920x1200px
>>18996996
question? whats your scariest magical experience? Like whats the worst that's gone wrong?
>>
>>19002393
I self initiated and then my boyfriend started try to murder my friend and kill himself
>>
>>19002407
As a direct result of you taking up magic or?
>>
>>19002442
I'd already taken up magick but when I made the conscientious effort to initiate into a system, my life basically instantly got super fucked up. I wouldn't say it went wrong, I just handled it....not the best. Should have let him take his own life desu. My heart was mired with sympathy
>>
>>19002452
oh how terrible that must have been - do you stillpratice magic or have you quit? Your on this board soyou must still be intrested/practicing?
>>
>>19002055
Promethea
>>
>>19002028
try Wikipedia if you want a concise answer
>>
>>19002461
I mean I ostensibly quit, but not conscientiously. I stopped practice with any resolve or regularity for about a year, almost two. That situation took a solid year to resolve from start to finish. I kept doing Resh though, it was like the wheel that kept turning.

I think that was personal weakness though, rather than a choice. I don't think one should quit when something fucked up happens. we each get ordeals according to our own nature. Lords of initiation test us. Gotta trust your path and keep going. not too precious about it, but that's kind of the way I feel
>>
>>19002481
thank you for answering my question and good luck with the future
>>
>>19002485
Appreciate you listening, thanks anon
>>
>>18997227
tarot card readings
>>
File: tarot .jpg (83KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
tarot .jpg
83KB, 900x600px
>>19002496
idk man tarot gets pretty gay
>>
>>19002514
I wonder who the bottom(s) are in this picture
>>
>>19002519
The one with the sun card thinks he's a top but is actually a bottom, the star guy is a hungry bottom, and the moon dudes a top
>>
>>19002514
and yet you went out of your way to find the gayest image you could find didn't you?
Remember to put lotion on your burn
>>
>>19002525
Nah someone posted it in the LGBT thelema group yesterday. get over yaself soon!
>>
>>19002537
yet something drew it to you as you kept it didn't you?
Its ok its 2017 you don't have to hide yourself anymore
>>
>We have a very good condition second-hand 24-volume hardcover set of The Standard Edition of the Complete Psychological Works of Sigmund Freud for sale for £1000 (plus postage).
what the fucking hell
>>
>>19001542
>where in Ebony Anpu's system there are 14 points of anything

there aren't really, ape was trying to adapt an 14 point veneration system for his jawn presumably because of the sevenfold geometry of the two dimensional DBoE ritual year, plus the interstitial phases. Although he is free to correct me on that if I am wrong, it is kind of a guess.

A Tesseract has 16 vertices which means any "veneration points" would have to have 16 correspondences to fit into that system of geometry. I'm sort of confused about why Ape doesn't just adapt the 11 fold system of DBoE veneration in the Hallowing of the kingdom of Qayin which has its own 11 fold geometry, and then double it making two pyramids which could be "unfolded" into the hypercube through the traditional set of 22 correspondences that Ebony Anpu developed, perhaps you could mediate by using the alphabetical system of Azoetia making an "aright" and "inverse" pyramid, although I'm not actually sure there are 11 letters in that magical Alphabet now that I think about it. I do think it is significant that there are the same number of vertices as mothers and fathers of Wytchblood, but I am not super familiar with them so I can't begin to guess what ape is doing to make that work
>>
File: Nepalese_Honey_Comb_Hunter.jpg (87KB, 585x868px) Image search: [Google]
Nepalese_Honey_Comb_Hunter.jpg
87KB, 585x868px
>>19001560
I like you too, Friendly Anon.

Here, have a Shuar Shaman talking to trees.
THIS is what I'm talking about.
He talks to that tree like an old friend that he's concerned about (for whatever reason it may be).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJS_wwo4Fpk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGDRhABwFtU&t=162s
>Icaros start around 1:35

>>19002043
Grave honey - a thing, or vicious rumor in Kamaina country?
>>
File: tableofpractice_complex4.jpg (239KB, 1453x1453px) Image search: [Google]
tableofpractice_complex4.jpg
239KB, 1453x1453px
>>
File: Capture.png (115KB, 782x975px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
115KB, 782x975px
>>19002605
>mediate by using the alphabetical system of Azoetia making an "aright" and "inverse" pyramid
I really think this could be done but I'd like to talk to someone more Adept than me before I ever tried it. Perhaps the two Pyramids could correspond to the 333 and 444 formulations already present in Azoetia. Any real attempt at working this geometry into the Tesseract would have to work with the 0=2 formulation because as Ebony Anpu says anything else would end in disaster.
>>
>>19002634
>a thing
Very much so.

>why Ape doesn't just adapt the 11 fold system of DBoE veneration in the Hallowing of the kingdom of Qayin which has its own 11 fold geometry, and then double it making two pyramids which could be "unfolded" into the hypercube through the traditional set of 22 correspondences that Ebony Anpu developed, perhaps you could mediate by using the alphabetical system of Azoetia making an "aright" and "inverse" pyramid, although I'm not actually sure there are 11 letters in that magical Alphabet now that I think about it.

>implying that's not largely the plan implied by >>19000397
and yes, Azoetia has 22 letters.
>>
File: Chariot_shadai.gif (47KB, 571x633px) Image search: [Google]
Chariot_shadai.gif
47KB, 571x633px
>>19002729
>>19002640
To wit:
>>
So Cain is tied to witchcraft, due to the fact that he was marked after killing Able - being bewitched by God? Hence, his lineage has "wyytch bloödae"? How does one determine this for themselves?

Also, does the OTO worship Baphomet? Much like the Templars were accused of?

And, lastly, let's talk about stangs. I've seen them in all varieties - wand-length, staff-length, and everything in between. Adorned with candles, skulls, charms, etc.
>let's talk about stangs
>>
>>19002746
interdasting...
>>19002729
>implying that's not largely the plan
so I get the two Pyramids and the Tesseract construction, and I could see how you could use this: >>19002640 as a reference to build the Tesseract based on the ritual steps outlined in the "Creation" section of Ebony Anpu's Tesseract working, but where do the Witch Fathers and Mothers come in? Perhaps with the "Eight Genii of the Desert?" Do they have a recognized set of correspondences?
>>
File: 082.jpg (963KB, 2035x2806px) Image search: [Google]
082.jpg
963KB, 2035x2806px
>>19002767
>Perhaps with the "Eight Genii of the Desert?"
Jesus God, buddy you're doing more work on this than me.

You want second billing when I sell ZHA as a spiral bound telismatic edition?

>>19002766
>due to the fact that he was marked after killing Able
This is something of a facile interpretation. Qayin lore is massive.

>does the OTO worship Baphomet? Much like the Templars were accused of?
In the first degree you swear an Oath of Fealty to Baphomet.

>stangs
Really a fireplace fork suffices.
>>
File: 416.jpg (87KB, 638x868px) Image search: [Google]
416.jpg
87KB, 638x868px
>>19002771
>Qayin lore is massive.
Qayin was a first generation Nephilim before he took the cow's jaw to Hevel's throat when G*d rejected his bridal offering for the hand of Calmena.

If we follow the most traditional interpretations of the Midrash, Lilith was his mother. Lilith was also his Initiatrix. The coupling of Qayin and Lilith brought about a myriad of myriads of demons. Lilith later went on to scrog the shit out of Solomon to produce Asmodeus.

After the flood to wipe out the poison of Qayin's bloodline, Qayinan (a child of Moses) found a tablet inscribed with the wisdom of the Elioud/Nephilim as preserved by the astrological and herbal magicks of Shemyaza, reintroducing the Fires of Wytchblood into the Mortal Domains.

G*d's been slowly choking us to death ever since.

Part of the whole Marriage Vessel shit is to fulfill your obligation to not bring more mortal spawn into the world by shunting off the energies therefrom into the astral residuum for egregores/homunculi/whatever. This isn't anti-G*d, it's saying "Alright nigger, you know what, fine, fuck it. I'm a chalice overflowing with the filth of abomination. You've got a five thousand year grudge match in wiping us out; I'll snuff my line, but you can NOT prevent me from Regency in the Infernal Abodes" and shockingly G*d's pretty ok with this arrangement.
>>
>>19002771
>Jesus God, buddy you're doing more work on this than me.
Maybe now, but considering where you're going to be located when you actually do the thing I suspect you're going to be doing a great deal of the "work". Besides you're synthesizing the two systems I've been the most fascinated with in recent times so you can't begrudge my enthusiasm.
>You want second billing when I sell ZHA as a spiral bound telismatic edition?
Sure, although I can't imagine the folks at Xoanon would be too happy about you doing that
>>19002792
>G*d's pretty ok with this arrangement
If there is one thing that Magick has taught be about the world it is that energy yearns for grounding
>>
>>18996996
this video made me believe in Magick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDU0I8fhI1Y
>>
>>19002640
I should note that the configuration here is Azoetia specific, and you can see the gate between Azoetia and DBoE in the coupling of A and L (Rite of LA) with A and Z here >>19000340 producing the formula of Azh/Zha, being the only letter pair in that image that's not not got intermediaries between the next coupled pair.

I'm fucking on to your shit, Uncle Andy.
>>
File: YaxchilanDivineSerpent.jpg (18KB, 190x286px) Image search: [Google]
YaxchilanDivineSerpent.jpg
18KB, 190x286px
>>19002729
Got it.

So, whose bones are around the cave?
Are those ancestors or elders or are they kanaima assault victims?
That point hasn't been clarified for me so far.

I thought Dark Shamans was in the library, but I'm either going blind or it's not there.

I just can't focus on these anthologies.
The articles are not long enough to capture my attention and make me want to invest my time to finish the whole thing.
>>
>>19002815
I'm not comfortable with Predestination in Christian contexts.

Tracing the history of the Euro side of my first gen mestizo bloodline opened my eyes a bit to the futility of rejecting the Wytchblood. I didn't expect the harshest lectures from ancestors to be from Euros.
>>
>>19002836
>So, whose bones are around the cave?
I do not remember off the top of my head I'd have to crack the book open and look which reminds me I dunno even where it is right this second.

>Are those ancestors or elders or are they kanaima assault victims?
If I had to guess from memory? Some of the remains of Bichiwung himself, the first Aleluia prophet.

>but I'm either going blind or it's not there.
Nope, needs scanned.
>>
>>19002851
>>19002836
Found it, fuck me this book is disorganized the index is useless.

Praise Och K'han Kawil, harbinger of the ancestral prophecies of my blood. I pierce my foreskin unto thee.
>>
>>19002851
Hey I know you hate these questions but where is the Kalachakra Tantra at in the Mega? I sure wish Mega had a search function
>>
>>19002792
>fulfill your obligation to not bring more mortal spawn into the world
Does that mean you straight up can't have kids?
>>
>>19002858
>Kuyali'yeng
[spoiler: It's not Bichiwung, probably
paraphrase:

"I'd heard of a cave (Macaw) cave where an urn burial was recently found.... I was disappointed by the small size of the vessel...It had not been my intention to collect archaeological remains....we moved to the front of the cave, and...without thinking, I touched the urn....This came to define my identity to the Patamuna....I was the first nontribal to ever see the urn....I feel in some capacity I was manipulated into touching it....the remains proved to be recent, non archaeological....touching it entailed consequences far beyond my control....these are routine gifts. After grave honey is harvested, they're secreted into vessels as offering from Initiate to Adept."
>>
>>19002851
Ooooooooook.
I just found a digital copy - so, no rush unless someone else presses for it faster.
I pray this is not in anthology format.
Please let this be worth my time and effort or I'm gonna be ill.
>>
What are some cults where I don't have to swear an oath of loyalty or pledge my soul? I'm too young and rebellious for that shit
>>
>>19002860
Yes. Eastern. Buddhism. Vajrayana.

>>19002864
I mean, not really, but G*d would appreciate it if you didn't breed TOO much.

>>19002884
"This relationship claims to sustain or influence the special access to Makunaima, the ultimate creator of animals and plants. They key role in the creation and management of predatory interrelation of humanity, animality, and divinity is through koumi based magick and is why the kanaima is the source of powerful shamanic techniques. In an analogous way the divine gift of kawai (tobacco) carried by the kumalak (swallow tailed kite) is the source of piya, or shamanic healing."
>>
>>19002891
>I just found a digital copy
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
lnx pls

For reference: >>19002884 = pg 18/19 >>19002915= pg 97
>>19002915
>>
>>19002839
>harshest lectures
That's funny, why not? I would have. I wonder how my eastern european jewish peasant ancestors would feel about me practicing necromancy with them. If I could understand the yiddish, i'm sure i'd be subjected to some pretty funny insults.
>>
>>19002932
They weren't chastising me for the content of my practice, but the form.

I can trace through the Platonic School of Florence.
>>
File: 1925_Antique_Gopher_Poison.jpg (55KB, 564x655px) Image search: [Google]
1925_Antique_Gopher_Poison.jpg
55KB, 564x655px
>>19002884
>....I feel in some capacity I was manipulated into touching it....

Pfffft.... what a cop out.
He touched it because he wanted to touch it.
Because he felt like because he was shown it, that he DESERVED to touch it.

I'm nervous as hell to even get near one of my best friends ritual spaces even when he repeatedly tells me it's okay and practically twists my arm to get me in there..

What the hell makes this guy "unthinkingly" think he can just up and grab something like that?

I'm rambling.
That is just very entitled and egotistical to me.
Can I just skip to the end where he dies?
Is that considered cheating?
>>
>>19002900
answer my question you fucking larpers
>>
>>19002792
>traditional interpretations of the Midrash, Lilith was his mother
how do they get that from the passage in genesis?

also what's up with g*d spending so much time playing with his leviathan

>>19002792
>Solomon to produce Asmodeus
so asmodeus isn't ashmedai? Or did solomon later try to trap his son and get tricked and replaced by him
>>
>>19002947
Can you open and convert an Adobe Digital acsm file?
>>
>>19002947
He had a couple books left in him at this point in his life.

The next couple chapters go on to explain that it was only after he rolled into town that the "owner" of the cave showed a local the vessel to get the village in a tizzy.

It was an open secret what he was studying, and after he touched the vessel everyone in the whole region was all like "Hey, keep my name out of your fucking mouth, gringo faggot."

Is a good book tho.
Link me pls :3
>>
>>19002900
You have to do that to be a fucking stage magician or get a driver's license, get used to it.

Speaking of, what are some good complements to the occult? My misdirection and slight of hand are shit but damn if I'm not a good mentalist.
>>
>>19002943
oh that's so freaking cool
>>
>>19002947
sure seems like you've never been manipulated into doing something you don't want to do though magickal means. It is hard to resist.
>>19002943
Underneath the Shadowy Aesthetic there's a lot of traditional neo-platonic geometric craziness in DBoE
>>19002957
Make your own cult pussy
>>
>>19002962
>asmodeus isn't ashmedai
One in the same.

>>19002963
>acsm
Fuuuug.
Link me and I'll fiddle with it later.
>>
>>19002978
>One in the same.
Cool, the deadbeat dad/son dynamic really introduces some subtext to the battle of wits between them
>>
File: 1464514575502.gif (981KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1464514575502.gif
981KB, 500x334px
>>19002972
Making my own cult is gay and requires energy

Unless you wanna be my cum slave
>>
>>19002989
You've already figured out Occultism is about making people your cum slave, you're halfway home at this point
>>
>>19002962
>also what's up with g*d spending so much time playing with his leviathan

Cordovero has lillith and ashmedai as the two leviathans, so bullshit time!

Cordovero has lillith and ashmedai as the two leviathans, so maybe lillith is sleeping with god behind ashmedai's back, or maybe ashmedai is (proverbially) god's back. When he isn't ruling the universe , we see his back as in exodus when the nation of israel see's his back at sinai and it overwhelms them. If you want to get really outrageous/stupid, something about yab-yum and the destruction being of their illusions
>>
What is meant by the term The Well of Heliopolis?
>>
>>19002978
Hey. beggers can't be choosers.
And it only cost me $3.00.
Whatchu got for trade up there?
Got any deer antler?
I'm converting it for you and removing DRM and then you get the link.
>>
>>18997069
For who?
>>
>>19002978
I shared the file to you using your gmail address.
Converted and DRM removed.
Less work for you.

In lieu of deer antler I would also accept buckeyes or the bones of that rotten baby rattlesnake you left down by the river last week or so...
Think it's skeletonized by now?
>>
how to get into cernunnos magick?
>>
>>19003022
t. OTO
>>
>>19002792
>scrog
You mean fuck?
>>
File: psyops fucked piotr.png (936KB, 774x809px) Image search: [Google]
psyops fucked piotr.png
936KB, 774x809px
Bump
>>
>>19003126
you need buckeyes palo?
>>
As a general lure into it, how would you convince a person to practice alchemy? What promises does it hold?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>19000220
>my now enormous "understanding what the fuck Chumbles was on about" reading list
literally lol'd
unrelated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdUdZH8ad0k&t=18s
>>
I has question.

Chaos Magick works

Why wouldn't Maergjzirah stuff work too?
>>
Considering risking the ban to bring my recent pile of Amerind ethnography to /his/, along with an announcement on Dark Shamans.
>>
>>19004972
>Maergjzirah
>As part of the obligatory notes, all content contained on this site is to be considered as adult entertainment purposes only.
>>
>>19005020

Videogames are also entertainment products and pop culture magick do magic with them.
>>
File: Danbury_CT_Hatters.jpg (58KB, 650x534px) Image search: [Google]
Danbury_CT_Hatters.jpg
58KB, 650x534px
>>19004864
I need buckeyes like a fat girl needs cake.
I want them, and I need them.

I know you don't like the idea, but I want to find a way to fix them with Quicksilver and wax the old fashioned way.

>Lead dust and asbestos respirator - check
>chemical resistant gloves - do need
>long hemostats - do need
>safety goggles - check
>Mark 10 G1074 Vise Grip - do need
>liquid mercury thermometer - do need
>natural beeswax - do need - Henre ate my stash

If you can make this talisman without killing yourself you ARE lucky - that's the end game with this project.
>mad as a fucking hatter
>>
File: The Language Crystal.jpg (46KB, 327x499px) Image search: [Google]
The Language Crystal.jpg
46KB, 327x499px
>>18996996

I'm looking for pic related. Anyone know if its in the library or if there are any digital sources I can obtain. The book itself is very rare to find physically and is very overpriced. Or if someone has a physical copy they should share this knowledge with us and upload it to the occult library.
>>
File: Antler_And_Hoof_Rattle.jpg (96KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Antler_And_Hoof_Rattle.jpg
96KB, 480x640px
>>19005103
Or, I'll accept:

Deer antler prong
Several 2" large jingle bells in silver - jingle included
Heavy duty natural twine rope

I need to make a rattle.

Or, I'll take a dessicated or skeletonized baby rattlesnake.

It's okay, I know I won't get trade back.
I'm just dreaming. :)
>>
>>19005103
BTW the only trade supplies I have at the moment:
>still have a shitload of semiprecious beads
>damaged possum skull
>unidentified vertebrae, scapula or maybe part of a broad pelvis
>deer's tooth
>some fuckhuge bones from a cow, longbone, vertebra

>Lead dust and asbestos respirator - check
How warm will you need to get the mercury? A nosefull of vaporized mercury = instant retardation, and I don't think lead resistant will cut it.
>>
>>19005119
>>19005112
Like I said if I'd have thought about it for longer than three minutes I'd have dropped it in my backpack but alas I was sorta too pissed at how it appeared to have died (some fucking sack of human filth stepped on the poor thing in fear, he was on a busy sidewalk with a dent past the head and for a couple inches down the body, which is also dumb as fuck considering they can't control venom delivery yet and that nip would have probably been an NDE if they'd have missed) to think about it.
>>
>>19002766
>So Cain is tied to witchcraft, due to the fact that he was marked after killing Able - being bewitched by God?

Unless, as some evidence suggests, the killing was metaphorical.
>>
>>19005141
>Unless, as some evidence suggests, the killing was metaphorical.
This is also an option.

I'm partial to the idea it was the field that was metaphorical, meaning Calmena (Brother, let us go into the field) and the murder was literal.
>>
File: Coyotl_And_Friends.png (50KB, 551x520px) Image search: [Google]
Coyotl_And_Friends.png
50KB, 551x520px
>>19005119
I'm not taking it to boiling.
Only soft enough to be pliable.
An old liquid mercury thermometer would be the best option.
I would have to research the temperature for solidification.

Okay, no one's bought the bag of macaw feathers on skullsunlimited so I'm buying them this morning.
I need to make a new fan.
I'm also snagging the Coyotl skull.
Snooze ya loose!

The have buffalo skulls now as well.
>>
>>19005148

I'm with Crowley on this one. The parallel constructions in Genesis, referencing Eve and Able respectively, seem suggestive and otherwise challenging to explain. It would even fit with the Arabic belief that Nod was located in southern Central Asia.
>>
>>19005133
You put it down by the river?
Low enough to get washed away?
Check and see if it's still there.
I'll buy you a bag of macaw feathers.
They may have some left.
I'll ship it to you after I get your return address when you send me the rattlesnake (if it's still at the river.)
Fair trade?
>>
>>19005171
>Snooze ya loose!
I didn't know they had 'em and use osetology warehouse.

>>19005172
>Nod was located in southern Central Asia.
Where the Exile became King.
For a day.

>>19005179
Floods, dearie.
It's probably in the ocean by now.
>All flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet.
>>
>>19005193
Switch to Skulls Unlimited.
They are one of two North American locations that do all the cleaning and prep for the other companies and for museums, etc.
Second purchase with them - I was super pleased with the first one when they sent me Henre.
They read my blind shipping, unmarked corrugate box instructions and followed them to the letter.
It was like I shipped it myself to myself discreetly.
I'm VERY picky.
You only get one try with me, and if you pass you will never lose me as a customer.
I'll overlook most things if you get your foot in the door the first time.
They also apparently have freeze dry animal corpses that I just found in a dusty back corner.
Lots of domestic cats and dogs.
They sell some taxidermy too now and then.
They had a beautiful taxidermy golden retriever not too long ago.
>>
>>19005193
>Where the Exile became King.

And raised the first city, thus establishing a new order.
>>
>>19005328
You are unbelievably embarrassing.
Get the fuck out of here if you don't like the scenary.
>>
Hi, im kodi.
>>
>>19005362
Palo, how's the Blue Book coming?
>>
>>19002900
EdgeLord extreme
>>
>>19003040
the well of the sun or well of the city of the sun I guess
>>
>>19004868
Personal growth and enlightenment but seriously don't bother with it, its like 13th century backwards cousin fooling about with chemistry
>>
>>19005141
I always found it odd how some people justify parts of the bible by saying they're only allegorys or metaphors but then say other parts aren't ,like how do they decide which is which and how much. 20% 50% Its very strange.
>>
>>19006030
they are metaphorical people who guard the commandments in metaphor and are good in metaphor only.
>>
>>19002792
Reminder that hevel is the word in Ecclesiastes translated as vanity, so if Solomon is heir to the curse of qayin, he's seeing hevel, or consequences of the fateful act, everywhere
>>
>>19006113
Is this why Solomon had power over the demons? Not because of divinity; but because he consorted with them?
>>
>>19006157
Not in any story I'm aware of, in the ashmedai story I mentioned earlier, he tricks the creature into getting drunk and then binds him with gods name and commands him with a ring bearing a seal. At least as I recall off the top of my head. Also, what I wrote in the post you're responding to is just speculation (except the word from Ecclesiastes and genesis being the same)
>>
>>19006157
God gave him a magic ring or seal I think
>>
>>19006157
Notably ashmedai isn't demonic in the modern sense, he leads a life of ascetic study in heavenly and earthly academies, he cries when he sees a newlywed with a short time to live. he only attacks Solomon after Solomon takes him prisoner by force when ashmedai never provoked him. When he rules in solomon's place, he rules well
>>
>>19006157
Asmodeus on the other hand is a real cunt in Tobit, they don't strike me as similar figures name aside
>>
Where can I read up on Qayin lore?
>>
>>19006327
Midrash.
>>
File: kali-2.jpg (258KB, 856x1128px) Image search: [Google]
kali-2.jpg
258KB, 856x1128px
Could anyone point me in the direction of something from the Mega library that concerns itself with the worship of Kali? There's one book titled Goddesses and Women in the Indic Religion, but is there anything else I should be looking at?
>>
>>19006704
You might enjoy Kali Kaula, by Jan Fries.
>>
Is it possible to get mapacho cigarettes in the states?
>>
File: Harvest_05-13-17.jpg (106KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Harvest_05-13-17.jpg
106KB, 640x480px
I just want to say... every time that I voice that I need something to bring it up a notch it is put into my hand.
Every Single Time.
Papa makes sure I want for NOTHING.

I said I needed a rattle and a fan - and they were physically put into my hand today.
Added bonus - shark teeth and some cowrie shells not pictured.
Also, 105 sticks of mixed Amber, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Pine, Rose, Jasmine and Lotus and a boss inlaid Ebony burner.

The rattle isn't deer horn, but I still almost did shit my pants when I saw it and the fan.

Definitely reaping the benefits of dedication, devotion and conviction over here.
>>
File: ifihadaheart.jpg (73KB, 864x648px) Image search: [Google]
ifihadaheart.jpg
73KB, 864x648px
>>19007460
>dedication, devotion and conviction over here.
The Hidden Intercessor & Unseen Initiator always provide. Always.
>>
File: Polytheism_Egypt_Apis_Bull.jpg (616KB, 1063x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Polytheism_Egypt_Apis_Bull.jpg
616KB, 1063x1061px
>>19005894
I was slacking today - had a big family dinner for the combined May birthday peeps.
I'll work on it some more tonight before I go to bed.
I think if I can just get through the A's in Cunningham it won't feel so daunting.
>>
>>19007460
Do you mind sharing how the items turned up in your hand?

>Definitely reaping the benefits of dedication, devotion and conviction over here.

So you don't need initiation into Palo Mayombe to work with their Pantheon?
>>
>>19007532
From my experience. no you don't have to be officially scratched in.
If you have the dedication and tenacity to do your research and sift through the info from different sources you can work with the Mpungo and Eggungun with little trouble.
Essentially Animism, Spiritism, and Ancestor Worship.
Learning the mythology is the easy part.
Learning the Caminos, the dances, and the songs are the hard part.
Also, acquiring some of the tools.
It really requires a certain level of dedication to spend a long time finding good sources, good reading material, etc.
A lot of times also, I go with my gut instinct on what I'm being "told" the Mpungo and spirits actually want me to do and I have no issues.

Belated birthday presents.
I also got the usual clothing in the wrong size, jewelry I'll never wear because it's gold.
But, I also got some semi-precious beads and a new storage case and two books on graphic design in the first half of the twentieth century, a vogue 1920's illustration book and an architecture of the world illustration book.
The good gifts were from my adopted sister.
She doesn't fully understand, but she doesn't ask questions either.
She just thinks it's an "International" type of aesthetic thing and she's not curious enough to ask questions.
>>
Concerning Abramelin's magic squares:

Why is there such a disparity between the French and German manuscripts of this work? Some of the squares are incompletely filled in in the French version, and some of the squares (and their functions) are switched around as well?

Let's say that Mathers came across a faulty and erroneous manuscript; apparently Mathers brought a wrong version of this magic to the English-speaking world, and nobody noticed for over a hundred years. How can you possibly believe magic is real when shit like this happens?
>>
>>19007532
Also, going through a Tata or Yaya for scratching, Nganga, tools, and teaching takes thousands of dollars.
They will drain you of your life savings given the chance.
Diaspora is full of shady people that will fuck you over for quick bucks.
There are no teachers that are in it for the love of the game.
No wise elders.
It's all a money game if you go the official route.
>>
>>19002792

>G*d

Surprised you would keep the second commandment ape
>>
>>19007636

Is there anything I can do with dying plants. For various reasons, mine are dying, and throwing them out seems disrespectful. Fire is out of the option
>>
>>18996996
should I purify myself before an evocation? ie; stop masturbating, no alcohol, and other shit like that?
>>
>>19007636
>Diaspora is full of shady people that will fuck you over for quick bucks.
>There are no teachers that are in it for the love of the game.
>No wise elders.

That's really depressing but I figured as much.

>>19007957
I don't think it's 100% necessary but it sounds like a good idea if you are a beginner.
>>
>>19007985
Fuck, alright dude. It'll be hard not to wank it but it's worth it.
>>
>>19005103
Hey I dont like, or dislike the idea, I just said I think its likely to give you mercury poisoning.

My biggest concern was with how you sealed the thing. Drilling it getting quicksilver in it, and waxing over the top are not the problems, I think most people could do that pretty safely. The problem comes when the thing is in your pocket on a warm day, the wax melts and you get a legfull of warm liquid mercury soaking into your skin.

If you can find a better way to seal it I dont see any inherent problem in this.

Ill see if I can find you some buckeye, I thought i had some but upon checking the shelf, it appears Im out. Honestly any hard shiny nut will generally sub for a buckeye, its the same principle entirely.
>>
>>19007460
Im the first one to thank the spirits for the work they put in, but Id like to point out a great deal of the reward that you reap may just be from the fact that you are a likeable person that people enjoy helping.

>>19007588
>A lot of times also, I go with my gut instinct on what I'm being "told" the Mpungo and spirits actually want me to do and I have no issues.
Im of the opinion that this is actually the "proper" route for those with the interest, stomach and tenacity. I believe the initiatory practices of scratching, lave tet, and other diasporic traditions are more for the congregation to come to a spiritual awakening.

If youre already talking to skulls in closets, the 'initiation' is a bit wasted.

>>19007636
>There are no teachers that are in it for the love of the game.
I dont think this is completely true, but its true enough that anyone looking into the diaspora should be wary. I mean... there's currently at least two people in this thread alone who are in it for the love of the thing... so there are folks out there.
>>
Anything in the library about talismans / totems?
>>
>>19007863
If they aren't too goopy, cut and press to dry or cut, bundle, and hang to dry.

At least you can then grind them into powders or use the dried plants for whatever you're working.

And, if they are the type like Dandelion that are good as teas for various ailments you can chop them up or break them up with your fingers and brew them in your coffee pot.

I used to drink double brewed Dadelion leaf cut, Kava Kava, and Pennyroyal every night before bed around 14 - 15 years ago.
Then I moved, and I didn't have a good "botanica" type of store nearby for a while.

>>19008171
I do have some pretty huge Acorns from a tree in the backyard.
They are big enough that I picked a handful up thinking they were buckeyes this spring.
I'm not sure if that tree is still producing right now.

>>19008195
I am naturally distrustful, for the most part.
For a long time my glass was 1/2 empty to 3/4 empty.
And, I've seen too much nastiness out of people to believe that any of them are inherently good.

Someone said recently that I've never been "manipulated" into doing something.
Well, I've never been "manipulated" like some shadowy plot, but I've been outright forced.
EVERYONE has their own agenda
90% of the time if you look at the root of the thing, it's always selfish and sometimes malevolent.

Don't mistake my pessimism for naivety.
Without the context of vocal tone and facial expression a lot gets lost in translation.
>>
>>19007469
Page 44
Kanaima as a spiritual legal system based on retribution.
I once read a book written by a "Tata" where he states "Palo Mayombe IS justice".
I think it's this badly written one:
https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=uTdMAAAAQBAJ&rdid=book-uTdMAAAAQBAJ&rdot=1&source=gbs_vpt_read&pcampaignid=books_booksearch_viewport
>>
File: lucero.png (18KB, 792x227px) Image search: [Google]
lucero.png
18KB, 792x227px
>>19009039
>https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=uTdMAAAAQBAJ&rdid=book-uTdMAAAAQBAJ&rdot=1&source=gbs_vpt_read&pcampaignid=books_booksearch_viewport
>>
>>19009039
>Kanaima as
It's a lot of things.
In some sense it's an ancient initiatory system.
In some sense it's a space which allows sociopathy to exist without plunging precomplex cultures into utter destruction.
In some sense it's a response to colonial violence.

It's interesting, up in the delta of the Orinoco among the Warao the assault shamen aren't even the most feared/socially powerful practitioners. An Hobeo can beat and rape your husband to death or make your sister have a heart attack from three rivers away, but the WEATHER shamen control if the fruit harvest will stabilize or not.

Makes you wonder what that region of the lost Amazonian empire was like BEFORE they told civilization to fuck itself and receded into the drainage basins.
>>
>>19009258
These guys were, at minimum, as complex as the Cahokia/Mississippians/Hopewell. Before the Olmecs (in all likelihood).

https://www.gearthblog.com/blog/archives/2017/02/ancient-earthworks-amazon.html
http://www.jqjacobs.net/archaeology/geoglyph.html
>>
File: Polytheism_Aztec_1.jpg (268KB, 365x502px) Image search: [Google]
Polytheism_Aztec_1.jpg
268KB, 365x502px
>>19009273
How long do you have your upgraded storage?
You got room for close to 200 Palo, Lukumi, Santeria, Candomble, Ifa formulas, grimoires, ethnography, and so on?
I found someone's unguarded library from Puerto Rico and raided it this morning.
Grabbed copies of it all.
>>
a) Is there magick to create dimensional/portal/teleportation (whatever word you like to use) doors?
b) Is there magick/a spell to paralyze someone instanly (e.g. if someone in a public bus annoys the hell out of you), so he's just sitting there consciously. (don't want to hurt someone, just want to silence someone who's ego get's out of control and annoys the hell out of everybody else or even gets violent)
>>
>>19009273
>>19009338

So boys, have you achieved anything worth mentioning recently?

Ape how did the dragon book stuff wrap up?
>>
File: 5076837-carnage.jpg (334KB, 999x666px) Image search: [Google]
5076837-carnage.jpg
334KB, 999x666px
So there is this girl that I've been talking to who recently opened up about a fear she has. It's her own home. I've been to anon's house a few times and I get a really shitty vibe when im over there. Ive spent the night a couple of times, and always feel like im being watched. She told me there is some type of Demon in her home. I of course laughed it off, but as she said it I started feeling a pressure in my chest and needed to lie down. She then says, "Oh, the little ones are around you."

>Little ones
>What the fuck

I ask what she means, and she says they're tiny orbs of light of differing color, and I still feeling shitty, ignored her. She then took out her phone and snap chatted a corner in her room, and after playing back the video there were 4 "orbs" in the corner, I don't remember what colors

She said theyres some type of Demon living in her house. She said she only sees it when she's high, and that it looks like Carnage, pic related. At that point, I was literally about to walk out and never talk to this bitch again. As I got up off the bead, a small canvas like painting of Jack skellington that was no bigger that a foot by a foot fucking flew off the wall and I almost shit my pants

I know you will think it's b8, but I don't know what to do and I sure as fuck don't want to go back to that God damn house.
>>
>>19008993
Acorns have basically identical correspondence to buckeyes, and Ive used them for the exact same thing, or any chestnut really is almost biologically identical even.

Also I didn't mean to imply naivety I agreed with you, I just meant that you and I and others interested in the diaspora, and in talking to people about it teaching and helping, prove that its not everyone.
>>
Can I use magick to steal someone's life?

I'm serious.
>>
>>19010017
Do you really want to be someone else that bad?
>>
>>19009987
Oh no... no no, That was for that other person.
No worries.
>>
>>19009862
Banishing
>>
>>19010032
https://youtu.be/oblbLHYu6uY
>>
>>19010032
I'm just thinking. There have to be tons of empty bodies out there, example being the longtime comatose, whose soul has already passed on. Why not try living their life and abandoning my own?
>>
>>19010188
Does your life really suck that much?
>>
>>19010188
>>19010128
>>
>>19010263
Maybe...
>>
>>18996996
How do I exorcise malevolent spirits from a house?
>>
>>19010274
>>19009338
You want these?
I can drop them to you a few at a time if you'd like.
>>
>>19010017
that sounds like black magic/dark magic and most of the partakers here aren't of that discipline, I doubt you'll get the knowledge you seek branded around the internet so freely-
>>
>>19007633
Intent matters I guess and that's enough to make it work apparently, its a case of believing in it enough to work -sorta like a placebo
>>
>>19007957
well the old practitioners used to, fasted, prayed beforehand, abstained, purifyed themselves, stopped taking salt, etc, etc, and if it worked for them then it should for you
>>
>>19007633
Let me guess, next you're going to bitch about the formulation of the holy oil?
>>
>>19010325
Learn the banishing rites. Try to figure out of what nature they are and banish accordingly. Smudge with sage and sweet grass. Holy water if you're Christian. Hekaz, hekas, esti bebeloi. Charge up some water with a bit of salt in it, thru prayer or invocation. When in doubt, do all of these
>>
>>19010068
oh ok I misunderstood

Also just doing a bit of research, I saw that you can get a damn basketfull of buckeyes for next to nothing through ebay or etsy, theyre like .30 cents a piece, thats barely even worth mailing.

Make sure to look for best price using the other common name of horse chestnut.
>>
What is some good prerequisite reading for the Book of Thoth? Or can I just jump right into it?
>>
>>19011010
You should be able to jump right into it. It's all about the Tarot.
>>
>>19011014
However, 777 is a great companion reader.
>>
How to find a non cringey occult community?
I've been trying going to meditation and magick meetups but they seem to be infested with gullible new age types. The last one I went to had a guy who claimed to channel beings from the pleiades, and no one batted an eye. I need a place where I can get away from that "anything goes" mindset.
>>
File: F0K.jpg (86KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
F0K.jpg
86KB, 540x720px
>>19011293

Extremely unlikely to happen. The only people likely to let randos like you join in on their reindeer games are either Predatory or Cringe. One of the main reasons a great many serious workers take up the path of the hermit is because of this.
>>
File: meowfucka.jpg (19KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
meowfucka.jpg
19KB, 540x489px
>>19011514
>One of the main reasons a great many serious workers take up the path of the hermit is because of this.
>>
>>19010430
>stopped taking salt
Nigga wat?
>>
>>19011514
Sigh... I guess that's what I should do. The more occult/spiritual facebook groups I join, the more disgusted I get.
>>
https://mega.nz/#!OJRjATxB!dFlx0wP9QdKXL9tNL8vslZbJlIhxF53TftdztPM16nk

Grab it while it's hot boys, it's Franz Bardon's Initiation Into Hermetics in ePub form.
>>
>>19012243
https://mega.nz/#!DQZADZKL!zaPNZZJ4hpFaEIAH6qeuocsR4DNwfxITijr4GGsmP0E

Here's Frabato the Magician by Bardon as well.
>>
File: untitled_54_by_peterio-d3ilxkz.jpg (839KB, 1031x1200px) Image search: [Google]
untitled_54_by_peterio-d3ilxkz.jpg
839KB, 1031x1200px
>>19009862
Nice. You should ask her about the history of her own home. Keep us posted if you want.
>>
File: photo copy 4.jpg (38KB, 571x460px) Image search: [Google]
photo copy 4.jpg
38KB, 571x460px
>>19011293

>mfw browsing through books in the occult library and one of the authors mentions they wear a trenchcoat or a trilby
>>
>>19011606
I read about it in a book, not my fault your ignorant, read about it,
>>
File: 48701-1_l.jpg (70KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
48701-1_l.jpg
70KB, 650x488px
Elucidate me on the Astral, what exactly is it? A real plane or just your own mind?

Also, if a spirit seems to be following me and I didn't ask it to, is it a guardian?

And finally, can sigils be used to stop psychic leaking? I feel like since I started studying occult, it's like my mind leaks out thoughts. Call it synchronicity but it's a bit more than that. Are sigils the way to stop it?
>>
How do I get started with sigils?
>>
>>19013157
>A real plane or just your own mind?
I'm not sure why these should be mutually exclusive.

>following me and I didn't ask it to, is it a guardian?
FUCK NO...at least, maybe not; banish, ward, abjure, etc.

>sigils the way to stop it?
It'd probably make it worse.

>>19013226
Agrippa
Austin Osman Spare
THEN read the chaos materials.
>>
>>19013157
>>19013266

>I'm not sure why these should be mutually exclusive.

Very much this. That said, I tend to think of my mind as the "local" astral, much like a garden in the woods, or a pool in the sea. No illusions of separation necessarily implied, tho.
>>
>>19013266
Who is aggripa?
>>
>>19013576

Henry Cornelius Agrippa
>>
Palo, did you still need someone to do something with an Adobe acrobat file? I'm at work now and can possibly do a thing using the magic of my Adobe CS acct
>>
>>19011014
>You should be able to jump right into it. It's all about the Tarot.

Yep. Vision and the Voice, might be useful.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 480x368px
>>19012837
>mfw reading a self published book and the author used harry potter and star wars to discuss adepthood
>>
>>19012243
>>19012268
thanks brother. I was looking for an online version of the new english translation.
>>
>>19013157
For the whole 'leaking' thing, be sure to banish properly and persistently. Maybe try the Rose Cross Rite
>>
What's the difference in effect between chaos magic and ritual magic?
>>
>>19014207
Chaos utilizes Ritual, too. Ritual is just an aspect of Chaos, like it is with most other traditions.
>>
http://www.wikihow.com/Perform-the-Lesser-Banishing-Ritual-of-the-Pentagram

This a good guide?
>>
>>19012243
where was this formatting 4 years ago argh. ty tho
>>
>>19014207
Chaos magick refers to the structure, or lack thereof, around the magical workings. Many systems use ritual magic. "chaos magic" is like framework of understanding.
>>
>>19011719
You could reach out to one of various different lodges and ask about initiation. You're going to have to wade thru bullshit there, as well, but you should be able to find some more serious folks.
>>
>>19014294
Merkur (the publisher) recently released an official kindle/mobile version so you no longer have to rely on shitty pdfs.
>>
>>19014284

Pretty much. Just remember to vibrate the divine names. Also their drawings are kinda shitty. This link will give you some additional visualizations:
http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Lesser_Ritual_of_the_Pentagram
>>
>>19013628
Where I can find his stuff? The archive is 2big
>>
>>19014465
theres some in the beginners folder
>>
>>19014465
"Three Books of Occult Philosophy."
>>
>>19014410
Just to be clear. By ''vibrate'', do you mean, vocally make the pronunciation sound vibrating?
>>
>>19014919
Yes
>>
>>19015071
Do you vibrate the word as one or do you do the letters individually?
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.