[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Creepy shit that you had happen to you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170510-163115.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170510-163115.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
ITT: Creepy shit that you had happen to you
>>
>>18996989
Got my dick succ'd by a poltergeist once.

Shit was creepy as fuck man.
>>
Poltergeists don't suck dick you moron
>>
>>18996989
Lived in a paranormal house. Not ghosts and the like, but bad energy. Like the place was cursed. But it was definitely a bad or black energy. Pets died, and it was always something related to the house. Weird place. Tried to look it up on Google earth and I think someone leveled it.
>>
>>18997926
Also, it was in the Midwest. And when there were bad storms the drains make a suction noise because the air pressure drops so fast. In that house they did anyway. And thunder would shake the whole house. Serious storms. Where the sky turns green.
>>
>>18996989
Is that metal mario looking out the window?
>>
>>18997912
Maybe you just never had one find you attractive enough.
>tfw no poltergeist gf
>>
>>18997934
shit nigga i used to live in texas green skies always meant some fucked up weather
>>
lived in an apartment complex in Michigan with a forest behind it. There were trails and shit the kids used to play on but I always felt a bad vibe about it. It wasn't huge, and near enough to roads that you should've been able to hear normal civilization noise, but it was always unearthly-quiet and felt like something was watching you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.