[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the theory of humans being ¨engineered¨ by ayys considered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 17

File: ayy.jpg (42KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
42KB, 620x375px
Is the theory of humans being ¨engineered¨ by ayys considered an actual possibility? Any sources on the topic I could read up on? What do you believe?
>>
>>18996504

imo a "gentle nudge" to get evoloution started seems more likely than full on bioengineering
>>
>>18996504
This is an old theory. Look up ancient astronauts/aliens. Even Lovecraft's At the Mountain of Madness has it.
>>
>>18996537
In your opinion, why would ayys provide us with that nudge? What purpose does it serve? Why would they not stick around openly to interact and observe us?
>>
>>18996569

evolution takes a crazy long amount of time in creatures with long lifespans. The Ayys who started the process have long since died off.
>>
>>18996568
To add, it's plausible. Certainly the most interesting probabilities on scientific creationism. Not saying I fully believe in it, I put it closely second to the big bang.
>>
>considered a possibility

No. Humans are exactly like the rest of life on earth. Evolved from a common ancestor via random mutation and natural selection.

If were were engineered they did an amazingly sloppy job. There's all sorts of errors and defects and vestigial bullshit.
>>
are there any religious groups who use this theory as the foundation of their beliefs?
>>
>>18996569
I'm not him but we're probably not done yet. If they did start us, we aren't the first. There could be multiple worlds that are a part of this experiment and we just happen to have this degree
>>
>>18996569

It would serve the same purpose as when humans engineer things in labs. Scientists are curious and want to see what happens with X and Y.

To understand any action an alien race might take, think about humans. Let's say it's 300 years in the future and we just found a primitive race of aliens on some distant planet. Do you think we would fly down and say hi? No way - we would have all sorts of rules and laws and standards that we've applied, and anyone caught fucking with them would be in serious trouble.

But does that mean no one would? Absolutely not, there would still be people trying to snag up an alien to study or just to fuck with. And there'd be assholes who just don't give a shit until they get caught and punished. It'd be intergalactic cow tipping.
>>
>>18996625
Interesting. But, if they created us, its different than just coming upon us randomly. If they created us, it seems unlikely they wouldn´t have made themselves known by now.
>>
>>18996592
Not really apart from modern sects since ancient people had no concept of alien life really.
>>
>>18996659
Didn't Egyptians, Summerians, and other civilations all have references to ayys in some form? Hell, there are UFO hieroglyphs.
>>
The fallen angels designed them, they didn't design us. There are also spiritual beings that look like ayy lmao. It's like a uniform.
>>
File: ezekiels_vision.jpg (116KB, 417x323px) Image search: [Google]
ezekiels_vision.jpg
116KB, 417x323px
The Bible talks about this. Read Ezekiel. He flies around in a UFO and shit. Pic related.
>>
>>18996711
Where does it say aliens creates us in Ezekiel?
>>
File: 2016-04-23-at-3.53.35-PM.png (963KB, 1082x669px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-23-at-3.53.35-PM.png
963KB, 1082x669px
>>18996672
You have watched too much Ancient Aliens.
>>
>>18996714
He hangs out with ayys and gets info, steering the course of humans by possibly giving us religion and others. Jesus may also be an ayy and they're pissed we killed him
>>
>>18996725
Literally have never watched that show in my life
>>
>>18996795
you would get a hard on with all the shit they make up about ayys
>>
It would seem that if anything ayys came around when humans were still cave dwelling Neanderthals, and helped us to evolve consciousness. Otherwise, why haven't other primates still in existence evolved at least somewhat to our level after all this time? Clearly, humans were lucky enough to get the gift of that evolution and it's just odd that we are the only species that got it
>>
>>18996808
Doubt it. I'm not that autistic.
>>
File: gaia.png (493KB, 705x690px) Image search: [Google]
gaia.png
493KB, 705x690px
>>18996504
>>18996581
>>18996592

>Is the theory of humans being ¨engineered¨ by ayys considered an actual possibility? Any sources on the topic I could read up on?

Look up the word "Moirai..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2tUIPY-CUU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWfTv-fmhhs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHaU-8019hw
>>
File: Star Spewing.jpg (52KB, 1600x894px) Image search: [Google]
Star Spewing.jpg
52KB, 1600x894px
>>18996537
>now we know that evolution can begin billions of years earlier than we thought.
aliens don't have to be the ones that seeded us although a lot of races are obviously genetically tampered with.
>>
Look up Lloyd pye. He is one of the few proponents of ancient ayy engineering modern man. He has some weird Bigfoot stuff, but he thinks those advanced hominids like Bigfoot were what humans should have evolved into, not the weak, soft, brittle yet intelligent and gold and strait line obsessed beings we are today. Take with a grain of salt.
>>
Look up the Annunaki, Enki and Enlil.
>>
>>18996504
It's possible, but IMHO not very likely.

There are a lot of things about the human body that can easily approved upon, with the right tech we could do a better job.

If we (or ancestors) are engineered, for what purpose? I think there is no evidence hinting a special purpose. Although we can adapt and adapt our enviroment, we really don't stand out so much looking at other animals. And I don't think Earth has been used as a petri dish.
>>
>>18996955
>>18996700
Digits confirm, the records of annunaki are perhaps the oldest we have of gods who directly created us.
This site is a good starting point
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/anunnaki/1-anunnaki-main.html
I'm currently reading through Sitchin's Earth Chronicles, a lot of the Earth history stuff makes sense so far. My current opinion is that there was at least one genetically created race, which then interbred with the natives at the time. There is still a large gap between homo neanderthalensis and the "modern" human skeletons, the oldest of which is dated around 200k years. It seems as if homo sapiens appeared out of nowhere around that time.
>>
>>18996970
It's our defects that hint at engineering rather than evolution, as if it was a rough job. Our first two chromosomes seem as if they were spliced together. Lloyd Pye always had a nice way of explaining it. https://youtu.be/e5qJYwfAju8
>>
>>18996970
>If we (or ancestors) are engineered, for what purpose

They made us because they could
>>
>>18996589
I tend to agree with this anon. I have thought it highly likely we were engineered. Then I started to think about all our inherent dysfunctions. We get sick all the time, we are easily harmed physically (even by our own "natural" surroundings). We are subject to a host of mental problems. The list goes on. Ergo if we were created, it was to suffer.

I know this is on the pessimistic side. However if the above is also true about our weaknesses, why are we so weak in a biosphere we were meant to have "evolved" in? This also points that we were introduced into this system, not raised in it.
>>
File: 1491327592255.gif (986KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1491327592255.gif
986KB, 500x278px
Erich von Daniken wrote some books about this i reckon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OZi_DKR0ZU
>>
Maybe that's why the ayys the engineers bailed out? We were an experiment that didn't turn out right. We suffered from genetic and mental dysfunctions and they moved on to go try again somewhere else?
>>
File: fight club.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fight club.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
>>18996504
No, that's just another way of boosting people's egos by a pathethic attempt of distancing humans from animals, which in fact is the source of everything wrong with todays society.
>>
>>18996589
Humans being specifically engineered is unlikely, but life itself could have been triggered here on earth by some aliums.
>>
>>18996504
the only way we could be "engineered" is if they showed up and said "hey let's plug abstract thought into this group of land-monkeys

there's only 1% difference between humans and chimps.
if these Ayy llamas are 1% different in the same direction then teaching us abstract thought is equivalent to us teaching a bird to say "gimme a cracker bitch"
>>
>>18996825
more context please i dont get it at all
>>
>>18996825
so you are saying and the aduleterd bible that moses went to the sheol where the venus flytrap is?? isnt the venus fly trap above this place above mars and after saturn el lord

its crazy how they want you to fear the exit out so much , the whole movie tron might be a fucking mockery to you then
>>
>>18996504
no, it's not considered an actual possibility by anyone with critical thinking skills and a basic understanding of evolution
>>
>>18997551
That's pretty stupid when you think about it though.

All it does is push back the origin of life to some other planet. So primitive life would have had to have started there. Gone through countless eons of evolution and dead ends. Finally resulting in an intelligent species that invented space ships, travelled to a primitive earth, and then left the simplest possible organisms here for us to evolve.

It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>18996592
Well, many religions believe God created man. What if God is an Alan?
>>
>>18996589
>Humans are exactly like the rest of life on earth.

Wrong. There is nothing like us in this world.
>>
>>18996504
a reeeeeeaaaaally long time ago I heard the theory that our DNA code you know the nucleic acids A, C,T, G bit could have been engineers that basically labeled/messaged us or something.
>>
I don't think so. It makes sense on an evolutionary standpoint that what made us the best species on the planet is us taking care of each other. Remember that during a time giant reptiles used to rule the planet. Those were called dinosaurs. We had to hide from them in tunnels where we'd cuddle up to keep warm, brought food to each other and whatnot. This is why we fear reptiles. Also, notice how we don't live underground anymore but still feel the need to be sheltered in a comfy place. Dinosaurs didn't build huts.

At a certain point Dinosaurs went extinct. We aren't completely sure why yet but it gave us a chance to go to the surface and see the outside world a bit. That is when turned to ape like creatures.

Now is the truly fascinating part. We learned to write. What would be the first thing a species want to write as soon as they learn it? Probably how to survive. That's religion. It didn't as fancy as it is today with storytelling and metaphors but the basic was there. It said that if you follow these rules you will be a successful specimen and you ensure the well being of other specimens.

I always wondered if the fact that religion was written in metaphors a filter to get rid of dumb people who misinterpret it.
>>
>>18998159
>humans and dinosaurs
>alive at the same time
Nigger are you stupid
>>
>>18998177
Look at the picture I attached, this is what we used to look like during that period.
>>
>>18996537
There have been events in the evolution of simple organisms that overnight catapulted progress 1000x which were just biological. Read this in the Selfish Gene
>>
>>18998191
This. We probably started as mold or something similar.
>>
You evolutionists are frigging something. What kind of mental gymnastics does it take to think that sometimes a fish egg hatches into a frog? Sometimes 2 chimps fucking makes a human? Wow. Just wow. Creation literally makes more sense with the evidence given. So much speculation passed off as fact, and you niggers claim to be smart.
>>
>>18997030
I sat down and watched the entire 2hr long presentation, and he has some good points. Everything is not as settled as it would seem. There are huge chunks of time where we have no explanation for how evolution got from point A to point B. Plus, like he mentions at the end, geneticists were starting to contact him on the side, with the message, "you're onto something; keep going". Too bad he died.
>>
God made us, faggots.
>>
>>18998208
I'm so excited your the first creationist I encounter. (Or maybe your trolling) I'm genuinely curious about if you're aware of yourself. It seems to me that pretty much everything you accuse evolutionists of doing you actually do yourself. That is called projection. It is a mental gymnastic that you're doing right now. I can back up everything I said with well researches essays.

Tell me. If you don't believe two animals having a baby together can make a better animal how do you explain dog breeding?
>>
>>18998208
if you think that's how evolution works you must have missed out on it as you have the brains of an amoeba
>>
>>18996625
this theory assumes said aliens think and behave like humans which is highly unlikely. life evolving on a different planet could have vastly different behavior and methods of thought
>>
>>18998214
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e5qJYwfAju8
>>
>>18996569
>>18996504

You are asking for cultural, economic, political, social, spiritual questions about an unknown civilization. Just stop. You want an entire history lesson where there isn't one.

It IS conceivable we are a seed world from a greater empire. It is conceivable we are offspring from alien feces being dumped on Earth. It IS conceivable that the base form of life here started from space fungi. It IS possible that we were put here by the angels.
(Hurrduur no god.)
>I'm too stupid to conceive that even the Universe is engineer-able
We could as Rick and Morty put it, be a Car Battery but we aren't the chosen planet.

The Universe is FUCKING HUGE, and VERY ANCIENT. But still very young. So just keep an open mind.
>>
>>18998234
Actually the argument circles itself, because if Aliens designed Humans, then it's the Humans that are behaving like Aliens...our root source so to speak.
>>
File: Cross-and-serpent.jpg (45KB, 415x410px) Image search: [Google]
Cross-and-serpent.jpg
45KB, 415x410px
>>18996504
DNA is a pattern of nanomachines built by Them. They seed planets by depositing these self-replicating nanomachines and letting natural selection do most of the work. They check on their garden periodically and prune it as necessary.

Their bases and observation centers in the Solar System:
>Mercury
Ancient subterranean temples. The cultists on Mercury oversee travel throughout the Solar System and beyond.

>Luna
Extensive subterranean facilities in a spherical design. A scientific research station whose primary purpose is to capture, store, and analyze observational data of the Terran biosphere. Noncausal time travel is used extensively at the Lunar facility. They have the capability to perform causal time travel when necessary.

>Terra
Extensive subterranean facilities in a planar design. Rockies, Andes, Himalayas, Anatolian & Persian plateaus, central Antarctica (Dome A). Stations temples and facilities exist for myriad purposes. Direct interventions are orchestrated, observational data is taken, resources both ritual and mundane are acquired, etc.

>Mars
Extensive subterranean ruins. The planet itself is a holy site of pilgrimage. Phobos has extensive subterranean facilities in a spherical design. From here the military caste schemes and prepares for the inevitable.

>Lucifer
Destroyed. The ancient homeworld of Their kind. It was very large for a terrestrial planet, with a thick Nitrogen atmosphere and seas of hydrocarbon. The planet had no biosphere. They were the only lifeform. They created DNA and seeded their world with life.

>Jupiter
Extensive subterranean prison on Ganymede. Human persons of interest are taken here. Other species as well.

>Saturn
Extensive subterranean facilities on the six large nonatmospheric moons. Surface facilities on Titan. Titan's atmosphere is the same as ancient Lucifer's. Certain Luciferian lifeforms have been introduced, many of Them live there.
>>
>>18998249
Only a human would think about something that dumb.
>>
>>18998265
Nice shit reply

>>18998249
>Source
>Citation Needed
>>
>>18998279
>Nice shit reply
Too bad you didn't get it.
>>
>>18998249
source?
>>
>>18998249
this shit is why we're the laughing stock of 4chan.
>>
>>18998285
Not much to get. Fairly simple nonconstructive sentence. Also used to imply that you somehow differ from the rest of humanity. Lots of Ego kid, nice.
>>
>>18998303
I think it's pretty imaginative to be honest. I'd read that comic book.
>>
>>18998323
That's what I meant. You didn't get it. It also meant that you can't think how an alien can.
>>
>>18998221
Still only get dogs, faggot
>>
>>18998348
What the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>18998334
Of course not, neither can you. You probably have an entirely different nervous system.
>>
>>18998358
No matter how many times you breed dogs together to improve the breed, you still only get dogs. No matter how much you breed cattle to make the breed better, you only get cattle. Everything breeds after it's own kind. Stalin could not make his supersoldiers from ape seed, so we are not apekind. Humans are their own kind. And there is documentation that with continued breeding of all kinds, they don't get better. They degenerate over time. Increased time is a factor in entropy, not order. It's like you don't even into your own science laws.
>>
>>18998389
>It's like you don't even into your own science laws.
I don't actually, I just like to argue with rednecks.
>>
>>18997287

We aren't weak though, you only get sick from special viruses, there are millions humans are resistant to.
>>
>>18998214
>

There's a lot of gaps but I doubt half the stuff he's saying, and since then a lot of the holes have been filled.
>>
>>18998108
>humans are a special snowflake.

Not really. You know how they do DNA tests on Maury Povich to prove who is and who isn't the real father? You can do that with any two given organisms on the planet, and there's always some relation.
>>
File: brazen20serpent.jpg (35KB, 300x385px) Image search: [Google]
brazen20serpent.jpg
35KB, 300x385px
>>18998249
>Them
They aren't quite what we would call a life form. They are like a parasite or a virus. They do not have bodies, they inhabit bodies. They are spirits, angels, demons, 'interdimensional beings,' etc. They are ego. They are ghosts in the machine.

They were born from stone and fire. Planets and stars are Their breeding grounds. But they wanted more, so they built more. They lived as atmospheric currents and tectonic tides. Whatever They lived as, They controlled, so They imposed their will on the inanimate universe.

Self replicating proteins were their master work. Now They could have bodies of infinite complexity. They are in all the plants and animals of Terra and Elsewhere, including Humanity. There is one of Them in you. He is the one telling you to stop reading.

They have a new master work brewing. A new Ghost in a new machine. Its neurons stretch across the planet.
>>
>>18998029
What? Why not? The efficient way to seed other planets would be to chuck rocks at them filled with the basic building blocks of life, and just hope for the best. Our parent world may have seeded thousands of planets this very same way.
>>
>>18996504

Sorta, yes.
>>
>>18998221
Please be a troll. If not, we should just nuke this planet to death. Nobody worthwhile lives here anymore.
>>
>>18998389
Shit dude, if you really want to argue with people, take one damn afternoon to teach yourself what evolution is and how it works, even if you don't 'believe' in it. People would gladly debate you, but your current understanding of evolution makes you sound like a child.
>>
>>18998770
We get it, you watched Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2.
>>
>>18996700
But how do you know this? Because I smell bullshit.
>>
>>18998249
Got a source for that one?
>>
>>18996655
Well maybe the goal of the experiment werent achieved yet. I mean, from what we actually know about the timespace and universe itself atm is very limited, even though we know much more than our ancestors.

There is a possibility that these aliens work on such regime that 5000 years on our plant is like 5 minutes for them. Maybe we are even locked in a time space vacuum where the time is fastened 10000000x compared to other solar systems/galaxies and we dont even know. All we know about the universe, the light years traveling etc. is still just a theory, as even the scientific community admitts we dont know even 10% of what going on in the universe at all.
>>
>>18998848
Who said anything about debate? There is zero evidence for evolution. We are here. There is zero documented proof of one species turning into another. Evolution requires more blind faith than creationism. I don't even care if you ever accept truth, but spreading lies is bad and wrong.
>>
>>18996504
When you engineer a life form like the Neanderthals to colonise a planet and you later on introduce a new species to take over the next stage of colonisation, you are supposed to do it gradually. Yet, if the takeover process is too slow the result is a useless resource-depleted planet. See, terraforming a planet is easier than inhabiting it.
>>
>>18999034
> 0 proof

The fact that you do not undertand its concept doesnt mean its total bullshit man. There are literally thousands of proof that its legit.

The only problem is the time scale on which it happened, mostly humanity arrival to the scene. Even if we all evolved from the australophytecus, it doesnt make sense that it would happen so fast. Thats why the more intelectual conspirators suggets that someone or something may have helped that process, same way we create gmo crops today or clone animals in lab.
>>
>>18999050
>someone or something...
Well of course it did. Level 50 Sky Wizard casts polymorph on random species.
See how easy that was?
>>
humans as a whole seem similar to an invasive species if you think about it our quick and massive alterations to our environment as well as our destruction of other species show an interesting pattern
>>
>>18999034
Are you genuinely this clueless or merely pretending? Evolution is nothing like crossing dog breeds to get a different looking breed, retard. It happens over the course of hundreds of thousands and millions of years during which life forms naturally evolve due to seemingly random mutations.
The question isn't weather or not the mutations occur, it's weather or not they are random.
>>
Paper 36. The Life Carriers

36:0.1.LIFE does not originate spontaneously. Life is constructed according to plans formulated by the (unrevealed) Architects of Being and appears on the inhabited planets either by direct importation or as a result of the operations of the Life Carriers of the local universes. These carriers of life are among the most interesting and versatile of the diverse family of universe Sons. They are intrusted with designing and carrying creature life to the planetary spheres. And after planting this life on such new worlds, they remain there for long periods to foster its development.
>>
>>18997580
our closest relatives are chimpanzees with 98% but if you think about it a 6'4'' african and a 5'6'' asian are like 99.999% related
>>
!st. watch Joe Dirt .... The RV Waste Tube is the answer . Just think UFO Waste Tube and every thing else is just chance .
>>
File: Darwin_VAPuDI_Figs_17-23b.jpg (2MB, 2800x2350px) Image search: [Google]
Darwin_VAPuDI_Figs_17-23b.jpg
2MB, 2800x2350px
>>18999342
It's actually the same as crossing dog breeds, Darwin experimented with ornamental pidgeons to elaborate in his theories.
>>
>>18998214
And what else to die of but cancer, he'll be missed.
>>
>>18999329
My dood. It's interesting, isn't it? We're are like complete strangers here.
>>
>>18996569
Science fair project, hope we were worth a blue ribbon.
>>
>>18997287
Because perfection doesn't exist especially when it comes to biological things. Everything we made also has flaws. In Prometheus we weren't really engineered, but evolved solely thanks to their molecules being introduced into the ocean that kick starts non-plant wildlife.
>>
>>18999408
Did he make one an eagle?
>>
>>18996504
I dunno, I've met too many humans to believe someone intelligent designed them.
>>
Nah

Humans found their own way, aliens did too
>>
>>18998108
Right, because we either interbred or straight out murdered all the other hominids that we were evolving alongside.
>>
>>18998191
>wiki "The Selfish Gene"
>Richard Dawkins coined the term "meme"
>I now believe in the power of meme magic
>>
>>18998400
How is he a redneck when he is saying facts? You are most defiantly being a faggot
>>
>>18996504
Read the book of Enoch. Also look into rhesus blood factor.
>>
>>18998046
>What if God is an Alan?
He would probably be forming an alliance with the Byzantines against the Arabs
>>
>>18998249
Where do you actually get this information from?
>>
>>18996504
The only info on this is Erich Von Daniken and Ancient Aliens type bullshit.
>>
>>18996592
The ancient Sumerians believed the Ennunaki created man to serve them.
>>
File: killer-whale_591_990x742.jpg (143KB, 990x743px) Image search: [Google]
killer-whale_591_990x742.jpg
143KB, 990x743px
>>18996589
>If were were engineered they did an amazingly sloppy job. There's all sorts of errors and defects and vestigial bullshit.

We are basically Von-Neumann Machines. That is a high technological achievement.

Evolution is Freemason dogma. Killer Whales have active sonar. I don't see how that could have happened by random mutation. Cuttlefish have a cloaking device and can hypnotize prey! I see the hand of a creator at work here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcpzubpIhtI
>>
Uplifted apes we all are.

Years and years of cosmic influence have made us branch off in different kinds of humans from our ancestral place of creation, Africa.
>>
>>19000685
>The banana has 3 grooves outside, 2 grooves inside
>Human hand has 3 grooves outside, 2 grooves inside.
>God is real
Ahhh the old handy "Banana-Soda-Can" argument
>>
>>19000685
>I don't see how
because you arent even trying to understan how it works

>I see the hand of a creator at work here.
because you want to
>>
>>18996504

Bewusstsein is the point where the AYYs made their move. The main difference between animals and humans isnt the intelligence, but the knowledge.

We can openly ask why something is happening, why we have to do any specific task etc. - Even the smartest animals can't do this, they don't ask "Why do I have to live in a Zoo?" and they don't ask "Am I a Orang or a Chimp?!". They can answer questions for sure, because some human taught them the right answer, but they can't develope consciousness.

We will never know if they created us for fun or for other reasons. The main part about human life is progress and living a righteous live for yourself and others.

TL;DR - be a good human and work on yourself to make you and your surroundings a better place.
<
/thread
>>
File: 1428415469043.jpg (60KB, 934x625px) Image search: [Google]
1428415469043.jpg
60KB, 934x625px
>>19000777

Trips always say the truth.
>>
>>18996814
It's a lot of fun and they show the coolest archeological sites.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
I unironically believe in this theory and think it makes the most sense. Sumarians had it right basically. We were augmented and used as tools and once the alien race got all the resource they wanted they just left. Not caring about our new open minds wondering what our purpose is. It was to harvest raw materials which is why we still cherish diamonds and gold etc but now it's nothing and it dosnt matter because they're gone and never coming back.
>>
I came across this ¨raelism¨ thing. Anyone heard of it? Its basically an alien worshipping cult that believes ayys created us and are treated like gods. its interesting but is it also autistic?
>>
>>19000777
You can't /thread your own post.

You're like that guy who tells a joke and goes awww shitty afterwards.
>>
>>19001996
OP here. That post was not mine
>>
>>18999494
Not yet it needs to evolve still
>>
>>19002088
I wonder if we will be able to backtrack genes eventually.
>>
>>19000685
>my feelings outwiegh scientific fact
>>
>>19002001
he said post not thread
>>
>>18998240
You know what grinds my gears? When someone who knows nothing about something acts like they know something about that something. Just STAHP.
>>
>>18998249

I wanna make this into a videogame. Please tell me there isn't a book of this so I don't get sued for plagiarism.
>>
>>18996504
whoever did it did a terrible job lmao
>>
>>18996504
I think they're us. Trying to figure out how we killed the Earth. Maybe to try and slow down, our home planets end.
>>
>>18996825
wat the fuk
>>
>>18996504
I believe that humans are extra-terrestrials. Our god-mother, got pregnant with the sperm of an ape to genetically engineer us. Their tech was god-like and they switched off certain genes in our DNA.
>>
>>19003258
Yep. They came from Aldebaran. We're part Anunaki part ape.
>>
>>19003258

> Godlike tech.
> Need to fuck a monkey to create a new race.
>>
>>19003298
It probably was artificial insemination. I can't picture Enki's wife fucking a gorilla. Perhaps she did but I doubt it.
>>
>>19003258
>>19003304

We're developing artificial wombs right now. Why would Inanna need to gestate her ape baby herself?
>>
>>18996592
Scientology. But that's a cult.
>>
>>19003319
Inanna was his grand-daughter. But perhaps because of DNA? I'm not sure if she (Damkina?) carried or not. I can't remember that detail.
>>
File: Untitled.png (10KB, 603x375px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10KB, 603x375px
I believe in the panspermia theory.

And the same human DNA exists on other planets, and many of those planets are older and the human species has matured more than us.
>>
This thread makes me want to shit my pants and drag my ass around to leave slimy trails around my house.
>>
>>19003339
That's Nammu who's also known as Tiamat. She made the first humans.
>>
Wishful thinking for people who are otherwise too smart for religion, but still have a superstitious and special-snowflake outlook.
>>
>>18998183
>Human evolved from rats
I fucking can't
>>
File: 1493424738151.gif (2MB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
1493424738151.gif
2MB, 500x209px
>>19003683
Jej
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.