[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disclosure is coming & hears a sneak peak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 15

File: 58767345.jpg (24KB, 360x314px) Image search: [Google]
58767345.jpg
24KB, 360x314px
You guys are always saying you want something new posted to /X/, so sink your teeth into this. Geroge Soros drops all his gold stock,(and a ton more stuff regarding gold but this is /x/ not financial) Gold is about to crash and here's the reason why.

Part of disclosure (i won't get into the many reasons why i know its coming) will be releasing tech that's been hidden from the public. One of these techs is the Mercury Vortex Drive, Most of you probably already know what that is. Some of you probably don't know that it produces a byproduct enmass, Gold. It can also be rigged up to produce near infinite energy.

Have fun, invest wisely. More to come.
>>
About fucking time.
>>
saying "disclousure is coming" and saying (or implying) it's imminent or will happen soon, has been said over and over again for like a decade already.

it got very "old" and silly a long time ago already.
>>
>>18996716
It's already started, just pay attention. It's not "coming" so much as it's already here. Things were starting off slowly but have been on a steady increase.
>>
>wow top secret tr3b

For such a top secret black project there sure seem to be a lot of people who know about it.
>>
>>18996377
>Gold is about to crash (...) Mercury Vortex Drive (...) produces a byproduct enmass, Gold
With factories across the world synthetically producing diamonds en masse, I don't see diamonds crashing either.

These new age figures are always making predictions about gold and silver and whatnot.
>>
>>18996377

If soros dropped his gold then that's a good sign for the future of the economy. If he was buying up gold then that means he's betting on an economic downturn so when the economy shits itself the price of gold will rise from all the people sperging out and fleeing for precious metals and he can sell his reserves for a nice profit

I'd bet this means he knows he can't stop trumps tax plan in congress

This guy lost over a billion dollars betting on the economy to tank and on trump to lose. Now he's about facing
>>
>>18996913

Diamonds aren't rare. There is no shortage. The de beers diamond cartel purposefully throttles the market to keep prices high. It's artificially inflated. We can create diamonds and the cartel has warehouses full of them

Letting the supply grow larger cuts into their profit though. It's not like the number of people getting married will go up. Diamonds are sought after because they're exclusive and considered rare. If the price goes down and every jackass can buy one for $50 then the price might never go up again since the supply and resell supply would've grown so much. They would've lost what made them special anyway

So instead they keep their vast diamond reserves locked up and keep the price high. They make a profit and diamonds retain their exclusive property
>>
File: media_139815567594059900.jpg (96KB, 635x417px) Image search: [Google]
media_139815567594059900.jpg
96KB, 635x417px
hole putin rasha vodka
>>
>>18996925
Ditto for gold...

or you think russian labs, for instance, have an easy time injecting synthetic gold in western markets without facing similar issues?
>>
>>18996377
>top secret aircraft is a spinner

god dammit
>>
That feel when been waiting for disclosure since i was a kid.
I gave up after finding a website from 1999 about how its coming in 2000.
Its never going to happen.
Life is going to suck forever and then you die.
>>
File: 1493587448189.png (1MB, 1600x975px) Image search: [Google]
1493587448189.png
1MB, 1600x975px
>>18996377
Neat, thanks for this info OP
>>
>>18997043
Nazi ufo's were a psyop
>>
>>18997017
cheer up anon.
the more deeply you drink of life's sweetness, the more bitter the aftertaste. when your throat dries for good, you might feel richer for what you've come to know and love, but realizing you are none of those things and that losing yourself is part of the experience. and that's fucking harsh. but it might be a way to stop the succ because it rekts your anus like ops. or the world ends this year and we can end this charade.
>>
File: 1493009246763m.jpg (133KB, 1024x898px) Image search: [Google]
1493009246763m.jpg
133KB, 1024x898px
>>18997081
>Thosedarkfeels.jpg

For that is our curse, young Hollow
>>
File: science_fail.jpg (68KB, 640x524px) Image search: [Google]
science_fail.jpg
68KB, 640x524px
>>18996377
The NAZIs developed the Mercury Vortex Drive 70 years ago. Free energy, antigravity, and unlimited gold all at once! I'm limp with anticipation.

Side note: Mercury can be turned into gold NOW in a nuclear reactor. If this thing produces gold from mercury I'm not standing anywhere near the thing. I bet it shoots off fatal neutrons while in use.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthesis_of_precious_metals#Gold

Actually that would be the PERFECT thing to disclose. A device that solves all of our problems but emits a deadly neutron flux which makes it useless. They also have a convenient excuse why they didn't release this in 1948 when the first got it.
>>
>>18996738
That one is also old. Wake me up when something actually gets disclosed.

And dont fucking scapegoat me with some shitty conspiracy blog or some political more of the same.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 400x320px
Dont forget the upcoming UFO false flag...
>>
>>18997266
There are too many conspiracy theorists "in the know" for that to go down smoothly.
>>
Source for soros drops gold please or fake
>>
File: space_cuck.jpg (111KB, 800x575px) Image search: [Google]
space_cuck.jpg
111KB, 800x575px
>>18997266
Project Blue Beam...
>>
>>18997472
Best I could find

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-14/soros-sells-off-gold-etf-scoops-up-energy-and-emerging-markets
>>
File: YOU DA MAN.png (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
YOU DA MAN.png
27KB, 300x300px
>>18997474
>>
>>18996377
the last step before victory for an invading alien civ is disclosure, afterwards we've all lost.
>>
>>18996917
That or he knows he needs cash to fund is insurrections against the free peoples of the world.
>>
File: 1481017524385.jpg (122KB, 647x736px) Image search: [Google]
1481017524385.jpg
122KB, 647x736px
>>18997605
>Losing because just because you know ayys exist

>Defeatist cuck
>>
Back to Above Top Secret Kero
>>
Is OP seriously trying to imply that a mercury vortex produces anything, let alone energy or gold? It's not a generator. You can make a small one in your house, it's just used for gyroscopic "anitgravity".
Want to explain how electromagnets and mercury produce gold and energy?
>>
>>18998293
Mercury dissolves to form amalgams with gold, zinc, and many other metals.

It is possible that we are missing something. I doubt it, but it is possible.
>>
>>18998306
https://phys.org/news/2016-12-electrons.html
Researchers are investigating novel ways by which electrons are knocked out of matter

http://www.ptable.com/

It doesn't look impossible anymore, that Mercury can be used to make gold in the near future.
>>
>>18998345
>>18998306
Mercury is much more interesting magnetically at very low temperatures. At temperatures below about 4 degrees Kelvin, elemental mercury becomes a superconductor. In fact, superconductivity was discovered by Kamerlingh Onnes in 1911 by studying mercury at low temperatures.

Superconductors generally expel magnetic fields, so you could say that below 4 K, mercury is a perfect diamagnet. To expel a magnetic field from a material, a canceling field must be created by that material with currents flowing on the surface. These currents flow with no resistance in superconductors.

You can also make a permanent magnet out of a loop of superconducting mercury. Simply cool down a loop of mercury in an external magnetic field (the temperature at which the mercury will superconduct will get lower as the applied field gets stronger). After the mercury becomes superconducting, it locks in the total magnetic flux through the loop. Switch off the external magnetic field, and a persistent current will flow around the mercury loop, making a permanent magnetic field.

Mercury at very low temperatures can be turned into a super conductor.
>>
>>18998357
>>18998345
>>18998306
It's hard to follow the description of where the currents are flowing, but we can answer your more general question. Mercury will go superconducting when it's cold enough, and superconductors can be used to levitate magnets or other superconductors.

https://van.physics.illinois.edu/qa/listing.php?id=388

Mercury COULD be used as a super conductor and COULD be used to levitate objects. As for the efficiency and marketability of this technology I don't know.
>>
File: 20170317_195722.jpg (764KB, 1282x1705px) Image search: [Google]
20170317_195722.jpg
764KB, 1282x1705px
>>18996377
Project bluebeam.
>>
>>18997266
You know, I can totally see Trump trying some sort of UFO false flag as yet another distraction from the investigations into him. He's crazy enough.
>>
>>18997118
Yea, the bell (die glocke) the nazi's developed killed their original scientific team in a pretty dramatic manner...they didn't understand the science fully
>>
>>18997479
>meme faces
>>
>>18998917
A key part of false flag alien invasion plans is having the media on your side to push the narrative. He does not have the media on his side.

The Russia narrative is being pushed by the only people (in America) with the power to pull off a false flag alien invasion, so your theory is bullshit.
>>
Should I invest in Mercury?
>>
>>18996935
whats up with that cow?

:(
>>
Disclosure regarding what?

why now and not before?
>>
>>18996925
are you aware how common gold is?
if currency was backed by actual value to humans, silver would be much higher than gold
>>
>>18999639
>gold
>common

dude, at most, you could fill an Olympic pool with gold and thats pretty much all that's available on earth.
>>
>>18996377
>hears

How am I the first fucking one
>>
>>18999654
>Gold Ferrari
>Gold Toilet
>Giant gold chains everywhere
>jewelry stores full of gold even in 3rd world countries
>send us your gold ripoff artists
>gold statues
>gold plated guns
>gold altars
>banks full of gold ingots

not common, not rare.
try titanium or platinum
>>
>>18996377
Tray v fscares the shit outa me and its accompanying aircraft as well....
>>
>>18996917
Trump's tax plan. Fucking hilarious. I'd feel bad for his retarded followers if they weren't causing so much damage
>>
File: you fucking kidding me now..png (640KB, 1103x925px) Image search: [Google]
you fucking kidding me now..png
640KB, 1103x925px
>>18996377
>more to come
>larping this fucking hard
>>
A warlike extraterrestrial race named Draco Reptilians are not earth based but extra-dimensional and using captive slave labor in their many worlds conquests.
Around the orbits of Jupiter and Saturn exists a Super Federation where as many as 60 different groups work as an alliance.
Page 310 tells of a secret space program detailed in The Mars Records in which age regression and time travel are described as are Gray aliens.
Apollo11: "These babies are huge, sir.. enormous.. Oh God. You wouldn't believe it. I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there...lined up on the far side of the crater's edge...they're on the moon watching us
>>
>>18997266

what is UFO false flag? Faking UFO invasion to generate fear? Damn how the hell would that even be pulled off with our materialist world?
>>
>>18996377
Fuck off with your fidget spinner
>>
>>18999730
>implying plating uses a lot of gold
>>
The Los Angeles Air Raid on February 24/25, 1942 opened an unprecedented chapter in the evolution of the U.S. Navy. In response to this incident, a covert research program to investigate the feasibility of exotic antigravity propulsion technologies was developed. In addition, Navy operatives were embedded in Nazi occupied Europe to learn about the Germans’ advanced flying saucer programs, and they discovered the Nazis were receiving assistance from two extraterrestrial groups with very different agendas. The debriefing of the operatives took place at Naval Air Station, San Diego, led by Rear Admiral Rico Botta. He instructed a “Disseminator of Naval Research and Information”, William Tompkins, to take confidential briefing packets to select think tanks, corporations and university departments around the country. Later, Tompkins worked with a number of leading aerospace companies to design massive spacecraft for a secret U.S. Navy space program, and was fatefully assisted by extraterrestrial visitors described as “Nordics”. An extensive number of documents substantiate Tompkins’ claims of the existence of a covert Navy program created to study, design and build deep space battle groups. They became operational in the 1980’s.
>>
File: 1490810236354.jpg (55KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490810236354.jpg
55KB, 800x450px
>>18997092
>>
>>18999730

As >>19000425 said, plating doesnt use much gold and please I gave you an estimate of the possible quantity of gold. And even if gold isn't that scarce, who has it? besides those chambers under NYC?
>>
>>19000939
lol these last three numbers, are the ones from my home address.

funny funny funny!!
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.