[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Contract

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Is this possible to get out of the pact with the dark forces with profit? Or at least with neutral score? If yes, how?
>>
But why would you want to?
>>
Because it is getting pain in the ass over the years
>>
>>18996060
Then you've clearly fucked up somewhere and need to speak with a Infernal Attorney. I hear Raymond Burr is pretty good.
>>
>>18996134

Raymond is under investigation for fraud right now.

source: I work in Infernal Affairs
>>
>>18996147
Okay, what about Andy Griffith?
>>
You'd have to ask L Ron Hubbard. He's the one who did thst best. He literally outjewed the jews and Molech, by creating his own cult and selling them out. Of course when he died, his underlings became as diabolical as the ones he sold out.
>>
I would rather hear opinions from people with some experience ;p
>>
>>18996241
No such things as someone that got out.

There you go, happy?
>>
Happiness is a relative thing. How can you say that there is not such a thing? That is very ignorant of you to believe in that without any proves :(
>>
>>18996041
Ok, newfag here, hi guys
>Are you under the impression you've sold your soul for profit?
>What afflictions do you face?
>If you have a lot of money give it to me and I'll cure you

Thanks
>>
>>18996041
yes but highly unlikely. the master does not lose to the student often. they're very careful to maintain advantage at all times.
>>
>>18996041
Free yourself jack ass. You can just walk away and ignore it. You limit yourself. Thats whats so funny. How can the devil have your soul if your still alive?
>>
One Sunday morning, as the master was starting to church, he told one of the servants to keep the crows from a field that had been sown with wheat, in which field the old barn stood. The servant, through some means, collected all the crows into the barn, and shut the door on them. He then followed his master to the church, who, when he saw the servant there, began to reprove him sharply. But the master, when he heard the strange news, turned his steps homewards, and found to his amazement that the tale was true, and it is said that the barn was filled with crows. This barn ever afterwards was called Crow-Barn, a name it still retains.

It is said that the servant's name was Dafydd Hiraddug, and that he had sold himself to the devil, and that consequently, he was able to perform feats, which in this age are considered incredible.

However, it is said that Dafydd was on this occasion more subtle than the old serpent, even according to the agreement which was between them. The contract was, that the devil was to have complete possession of Dafydd if his corpse were taken over the side of the bed, or through a door, or if buried in a churchyard, or inside a church. Dafydd had commanded, that on his death, the liver and lights were to be taken out of his body and thrown on the dunghill, and notice was to be taken whether a raven or a dove got possession of them; if a raven, then his body was to be taken away by the foot, and not by the side of the bed, and through the wall, and not through the door, and he was to be buried, not in the churchyard nor in the church but under the church walls. And the devil, when he saw that by these arrangements he had been duped cried, saying:

Dafydd Hiraddug, badly bred,
False when living, and false when dead.
>>
There is no money I have no money at all, IT is also pain in the ass but i have never cared for it. Also, for those guys who have no idea what it is all about - magick is more like trading. It is not about "soul", at least not about a dead guy's soul. Afterlife everything becomes one anyway, so who would care
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.