[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm Completely Serious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: earthafr.jpg (258KB, 1746x1763px) Image search: [Google]
earthafr.jpg
258KB, 1746x1763px
How do I escape this hellscape? I'm actively watching my mental health deteriorate, as I watch the stupidity of our species escalate. Leading me to make a stupid but wishful post as this.
>>
There's a lot going on right now, but what I have to offer you is that mental strength is crucial. Just like survivalists say, finding food/water/shelter are only fractions of the game... staying mentally strong to have the will to live is half the battle.

It's natural to be phased by all the chaos going on. You have to look on the bright side so to speak. I used to have a case of modern age weltschmerz too. I just try to stay steady.
>>
File: 1006-half-bear.jpg (92KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1006-half-bear.jpg
92KB, 960x540px
I'm super cereal, you guys.
>>
>>18995966
I thank you for this, but jesus christ the fight is so fucking difficult. The things, I've had to deal with this on this rock. I just hope, I'm not a catatonic vegetable in a wheel chair frothing at the mouth.
>>
>>18995955

Prepare your mind for the advent of brainmesh AI interface with our own minds. Once the tech is here (next couple decades, definitely within our lifetimes) you will be able to create anything you want with the appropriate background knowledge

Here's a good channel to start on
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZFipeZtQM5CKUjx6grh54g/videos
>>
>>18995955
What are you on about Mitch?
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 325x155px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 325x155px
>>18995977
This instills some hope in me anon, thank you
>>18995980
nothing much anon, just trying to find a way to escape before I wind up a schizophrenic joke of a human. Rather than just being an already existing pun. Our hominid race, is so behind consciously, it destroys every fiber of my being. I can't stand it, by God.
>>
>>18995955
We are all locked within our individual prisons. There appears to be no way out; however, if one looks within they will find the Key. At this point they will see that the door to the outside was never locked. The Lock was imagined and they were free to leave the whole time. We are confined within these cells by choice. It is our perspective that convinces us that there is a cell to begin with.
>>
>>18995955
buy property, become self sufficient, withdraw from society.

bonus points for finding a romantic partner who shares fundamental values.

tribalism, primitivism, are the way of the future.

unironically I recommend checking out thulean perspectives videos as his informational ones have a lot of useful and practical application in terms of basic off-grid lifestyle.
>>
>>18996005

Not OP, but this legit terrifies me and is one of the reasons I haven't left the cell

>mfw leave cell
>mfw realize no cell exists
>mfw wasted 10 years being a victim
>mfw now in a new cell formed from regretting that I didn't leave the cell in the first place

:/
>>
>>18996005
Soooooooooo, placebo myself is what i'm hearing friend/
>>18996007
From what it looks like, this maybe the only way. Many Thanks
>>
>>18996002
Well we can only tolerate and hope for the collective best.
>>
>>18995955
Get off all vices.

Go to Central America and find a good native. Live a life of poverty. Be happy daily. Stay out of social media. Follow Jesus. Love your neighbors.
>>
>>18996013
Please Elaborate Further
>>18996021
True but internally unacceptable
>>18996031
You lost me at jesus
>>
>>18995955
Get off the internet and tv for a while, just enjoy nature, play with animals, Do random shit that doesn't involve people and watch how your mental health becomes stronger than ever. Than you can go back to the things your used too. We're part of this planet as much as the tree or spider, You need to recharge.
>>
>>18996042
I will make note of this, alongside with living off the grid by other anon. Might just go along with this. Seeing as to how these are the only immediate viable options to cease my bitching & to build upon my health.
>>
>>18996038

Find a startword. The term you use to begin your decision making process. Jesus likely was probity, so I've made that mine too. Love your neighbor is doing good to them. The Golden rule brother.
>>
>>18995955
become botanist. go to mars. win. if u loose lottery meh. sell legal weed. or soy beans. chill. enjoy life
>>
>>18996094
lottery for mars is in 15 years btw so get ur student loan n go to college now
>>
>>18995955
I am depowering my computer soon, and though I wish you well. I want people to make replies which are helpful to you.

I think you should try to meditate about breathing. I think you should consider if you like breathing. I think you should think about how breathing feels good. If you learn to enjoy breathing then you will enjoy many moments of life.
>>
Study. Step back from people and start reading books for a while. Plato, socrates, then the Kyballion and then find something weird but interesting. For me, the weird but interesting turned out to be Esoteric Hitlerism... and to my surprise it's done wonders. Damn, Serrano is the most hopelessly romantic writer who's works I've ever read. the book Nos has led me to appreciate the people in my life more than I could had dreamed.
>>
Find a doorway to another world. They are hard to find, but following the clues in old myths and portal legends might help you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUeDdPXFoT4&t=11s
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.