[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get an alien thread going? Anyone with actual stories here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: reptillian-real-alien.jpg (26KB, 207x279px) Image search: [Google]
reptillian-real-alien.jpg
26KB, 207x279px
Can we get an alien thread going? Anyone with actual stories here?
>>
there are already several threads discussing ayys. kindly fuck off
>>
>>18995757
nope, just checked. no alien thread
>>
>>18995674
>>18995757
Yeah wtf bump alien thread with pics and vids. I can contribute once i get home. There arent enough of these and there arent any in the catalog specifically foe ayys
>>
>>18995674
Not firsthand but here's my only ayylmao story.

>be me 17
>work till about 10pm every night
>grandma lives through the woods and is a night owl
>usually go chill there and talk after work
>one day we got on subject of the paranormal
>she told me a story from her past
>where my parents house is used to just be woods
>one night grandma is up and sees a weird light in that direction
>peeks through the blinds and it goes off immediately
>she said this began happening periodically
>she described it as being very bright (though far away) and multi-colored blinking and all around alien spacecraft looking
>anytime she tried to pull the blinds or turn on the light or step outside it would immediately turn off
>even quietly woke up my uncle one night to see it
>he corroborated the story later
>the kicker is neither of the lazy fucks ever walked over to investigate

Idk if I believe them though it could be true but not be aliens. It was a cool story nonetheless.
>>
>>18995674
I have nothing to contribute other than to say that this pic is fake, along with the story accompanying it. Although the circumstances of it are fucking hilarious in terms of how ridiculous it all got.

sauce is Jonathan Reed. there is a site out there that has a multi part expose and it's a good read.
>>
>>18995674
My dad recently told me a story that he's apparently not told anyone up until he finally told me. This was about two weeks ago. He says back when he lived in VA in the 80s with his first wife (now dead of cancer, died many years ago), he had a place sort of up in the mountains. It wasn't too secluded, maybe a 30 second drive from a paved road, but either way... He didn't really have any close neighbors or anything. According to him, there was one night he woke up, he claims around 3 am but he doesn't remember anymore, and he realized there was a shape at the foot of his bed. Having just woken up, his eyes were still blurred and he assumed he was just half asleep. After a moment of adjusting, his eyes focused on a figure maybe 3 feet tall, standing just in front of his dresser at the foot of his bed. He says it had large eyes and at first appeared intrigued by my father being awake. Then my dad glanced to his right, where his wife was sleeping next to him, and this is where he claims he saw another figure, different in shape and size and somewhat hunched over, doing something to his wife's vagina. This is when he apparently became very angry. He swears up and down he has never been more awake when at this point, and he's now got the incredibly strong urge to jump out of bed and tear the figure at the foot of his bed into pieces, then making his way back to whatever was touching his wife. This is when he realized he couldn't fully move, he could just barely motion his hands and his head. My dad claims that once he started struggling and becoming angered, the creature staring at him from the foot of his bed appeared to become very frightened. I trust my dad's assessment of the creature's body language, as my dad has always been very much in touch with people and the body language they give off. He's very much people-smart. I'll continue in another post
>>
>>18995875
Continued. At this point my dad senses something moving above and somewhat behind him, almost on the post of his bed. He glances up and describes what he says looked sort of like a white, floating sheet just inside of his peripheral vision. Next thing he knows it's morning and everything at first glance appears to be normal. He decides (for obvious reason), not to tell his wife what he believes he saw. After she leaves for the day he looks around, and the only thing out of the ordinary is that there was a massive pool of water in his kitchen. He checked the pipe carrying water into the fridge was torn-- not cut, not exploded, but torn. As far as I'm aware, aside from a number of UFO sightings, this is the only time he's experienced this sort of event. He spent part of his life working with mental patients in a navy ward so he's familiar with several disorders and he's very sure he didn't hallucinate any of what he saw. Something else very interesting to add, is that just a few months after the incident, his wife was diagnosed with an incredibly rare form of vaginal cancer. She died some time later. That's about it
>>
>>18995895
>>18995875
>When you just want to live a comfy life with your wife and ayys come and give your wife vag cancer and she dies for the sake of some inhuman ayy experiment

Fuck
>>
>>18995929
I can't tell if you're joking lightly about it or not, but I am very much serious. Even if you don't believe my father's account of what he saw that night, his wife did die, and it was of a rare vaginal cancer.
>>
>>18995929
And I forgot to mention, a cancer even more rare for someone her age, mid 20s.
>>
>>18995674
So I was watching a documentary a few years ago about aliens, how there are a few different species and that they are at war with each other.

There are 2 "evil" races and 3 "good" races. The 2 "evil" races are the Greys who are vegetarians and like to conduct inhumane experiments. And this reptile like species that still rely on fossil fuels.

Then the 3 good races. One race was already wiped out by the 2 evil ones. Another race has evolved passed its physical form into floating light orbs and are no longer part of the war. And the Third race look like highly evolved humanoids.

The guy was talking about how the Third "good" race are trying to recruit humans back in the early 2000s when Bush was president.

The Greys already have deep underground bases on earth and conduct experiments on humans and other animals. Now its just a massive political shit fest between the Greys, the Humanoids and us. If we join the Humanoids, we go straight to war with the Greys and they already have bases setup and may not be able to stop them. But the Humanoids will also help us as much as they can and help provide us with clean energy. But if we join the Greys we will be incredibly suppressed and used as guinea pigs, and keep our technological advances to a minimum so it will be impossible to overthrow them.

Has anyone else heard this story before?
>>
>>18995958

That's just one of the many, many theories about those bastard space niggers. Going for the abduction cases though, it seems like the grays are just the lowest ladder genticaly engineered slave. They aways are together with somebody else who is taller and may or not be gray. And from the worst stories they are very much carnivorous, they just bath in a pool where the food is pre-digested. Genetical engineering seems rampant, so they hardly have a fixed form and there's no single "race" that we see.
>>
ayy
>>
>>18995895
Appreciate the share, if your are telling the truth that is quite the event to happen.

I've never had anything quite like that happen to me as far as I can tell.
Once though I did see lights in the sky coordinating very oddly.

>>be me about 2 years ago, outside the house saying goodbye to the girlfriend it's around 11pm this is in Sydney Australia.
I see several lights flashing red and blue moving around very strangely no noise at all. They look to be quite close since they are moving so fast. About 9 or so appear and start coordinating into odd patterns picture a straight horizontal at the bottom with small vertical lines coming off.
Anyway I'm watching it for several minutes girl friend is also watching, it was a very clear night but we start to see clouds coming in very quickly. I specifically remember pointing out there was no wind at all, yet these clouds are coming in from every direction over the area they completely cover the sky in less than 5 minutes and I never saw them again.
Thats pretty much it but I have another story about my grandfather I will continue in another thread...
>>
>>18996676
Cont.
>grandad always been super in touch with spiritual things, like wake up in the middle night call family overseas saying something is wrong when someone literally just passed away.
>grandad is very serious man, only spoke about things that bothered him significantly literally never lied in his entire life.
>family is over one day mentions he has seen lights in the sky recently and a "small person" standing near the bed in the middle of the night when he woke up.
>he said he wasn't scared and couldn't move much to do anything about it, describes as skinny dark figure couldn't see much though.
>family play it off as a dream but I reckon he was visited.

That's it really for me, the rest is really small stuff, nephew in the family claiming he sees "a friend" that visit him but he was like 2.5 at the time could be his imagination. Called it Prashka if that means anything...

Anyone else??
>>
>>18995937
>>18995937
Anything else ever happened in the family did your dad ever mention something like this before?
>>
Was driving through the desert and saw a huge floating ring of lights at the highest peak. It looked like a lamp you'd see in a parking lot but there was no lamp post. I was unable to focus my eyes on it no matter how hard I tried. Wish I had binoculars at the time.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.