[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fidget's a Psyop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: fidget-spinner-black[1].jpg (97KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fidget-spinner-black[1].jpg
97KB, 1000x1000px
Am I being goofed on? Is this recent? When the hell did this happen?

This has to be a psyop. I've never fucking heard of these god damn things and just heard about them for the first time last night, and I'm 25 years old.
>>
>>18995595
>Fidget's a Psyop?
No OP is a fag
>>
>>18995603
>CIA poster
>>
Remember Silly Bands?

Remember Pokèmon Cards?

Remember pogs?

Remember yo-yos?

Remember OP's mom?

Fads come quickly, then leave us forever outside of a few dedicated individuals.
>>
File: am3qXZ1.jpg (542KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
am3qXZ1.jpg
542KB, 3000x2000px
>>18995595
MFW Aging is a psyop.
>>
>>18995623
Pogs were the shit anon
>>
>>18995681

I knew one kid with pogs in 2000 or so, grade school. He also had a photo of Britney Spears in his wallet.
>>
File: 1484385906409.jpg (143KB, 595x793px) Image search: [Google]
1484385906409.jpg
143KB, 595x793px
>>18995595

Retards like you are why this board is going to fucking shit. Take your Mandela-shilling, oblivious /trash/ tier shitposts and go eat a dick.
>>
>>18995595
Genuine question, not goofing on anybody; what is that?
>>
>>18995765
oh? is not because of the divination fags? the ask a wizard anything, the flat earth threads? interesting
>>
>>18995765
>Retards like you

But I'm not a pagan.
>>
>>18995765
It's actually more like the retards who don't like a thread but come in any way just to shit up the place (like your doing now) that makes X shit tier.
Ask yourself something, If you died how many people are going to care you are gone? If all you can think of is "Muh mum, muh dad" and the neighbor boy you babysat but actually touched inappropriately when you were younger, Than you are probably the problem.
>>
>>18995595

FEEL THE SAME WAY OP. I'm 24 and NEVER heard about these little fuckers.

My little nephew has one and and my co-worker who works upstairs in an office has one.
>>
>>18995595
These devices are actually created by a transdimensional being that created our universe.

It's called a spindlefloop. They generate every that then gets leaked into the higher dimensions to power their world.
>>
>>18996159
Energy*
>>
>>18996159
>>18996163

Sounds like something Doctor Steven Greer would discuss.
>>
>>18995949
>Ask yourself something, If you died how many people are going to care you are gone?

Someone seriously saying this on 4chan makes me realize how much the demographic of this site has changed over the years.
>>
>>18995681
ARE ANON, THEY ARE.

>also plebs not living the fidget cube master race
Why live?
>>
>>18996178
Someone seriously saying this on 4chan makes me realize how the demographics of this site will never change.
>>
>>18995949

BUMP!
>>
>>18996185
>Just find out about this cause my brother wanted one.
>He had three went to school came back with none.
>Hey brother can you buy me more.
>Go to the store and they are sold out already.

They do fucking nothing, n o t h i n g.

If it's not a psy op kids are stupid.
>>
Fidget devices have been around for a while, used primarily by autistic people and people with ADHD to enhance focus and stimulate their tactile senses. They've recently seen wide-spread appropriation by the general populace due to some relatively popular designs within the neurodivergent community filtering out.
>>
File: IMG_11891.png (650KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_11891.png
650KB, 1152x2048px
>>18995595
Maybe the memes spread faster than you thought...
>>
>>18996232
The purpose of fidget cubes are for when someone feels the compulsion to fidget. They're not toys, they serve a purpose similar to stress balls. No idea why he would need three or why he would take them all to school.
>>
>>18995595
Some company had to get rid of loads of useless ball-bearings. It's not a psyop, it's capitalism.
>>
>>18997061
They're skateboard bearings
probably made by a skater.
Not a psy op.
>>
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. My sons ought to study mathematics and philosophy, geography, natural history, naval architecture, navigation, commerce, and agriculture, in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry, music, architecture, statuary, tapestry, and porcelain. Only then will my people be sufficiently infantilised and mentally weakened so that they may be conquered by inferior but more aggressive nations" - John Adams
>>
>>18995595
Yeah it just got invented you fucking cretin, how the fuck could you have heard of it before?
>>
>>18995772
You see that text above the image?
>>
>>18997448
fidgets have been around nearly a year
think he's wondering why he only heard about them last night

or youre right and he thinks they're some toy from the 90s
>>
>I'm 10 and what is a fad
>>
>>18997393
The feck? You can't mean to say people don't study ALL these things today, do you? Nonsense on mainstream media might suggest otherwise, but there's a lot more education in all things than there was before, and people are so keen on war and politics that they're eager to get involved and start debating (or protesting things) before even putting their books down or closing web tabs. People would react to Trump with an apathetic shrug, if this weren't the case.
>>
>>18997583
>people are so keen on war and politics that they're eager to get involved and start debating (or protesting things) before even putting their books down or closing web tabs. People would react to Trump with an apathetic shrug, if this weren't the case.
So you're saying people don't actually study these things?
>>
>>18996232
>toy is a psy op
>kids are stupid

you are literally a kid
>>
>>18995595
They were around since the 90's dude. Not everything is a conspiracy. I remember my brother having one when I was like 4, and I remember the shitty kids in middle school having them and getting in trouble.
>>
>>18997590
They do. Keenly enough that they jump in as soon as they can. The opinions they form aren't always well-versed, but there's never been a shortage of folks like that. Society's as rabidly passionate about these things as they've ever been.
>>
how has this not been pruned yet
>>
don't mind me
>>
anotha one
>>
>>18995595
youre only 25
>>
>>18995681
...OP's mom was more fun.
>>
>>18997393
thats not what he said faggot
>>
My moms friends daughter has autism, and she had one of these to control her anxiety before they were popular like over a month ago, I was like oh cool I kinda want one but I don't have autism. & now everyone under 20 has one and they're EVERYWHERE.
Probably not a psyop,
Just autism apparently
>>
>>18998166
Not even kidding tho, these things were specifically made for people with autism
>>
>>18998166
i don't understand why everybody hates them. you don't need autism for having one.
>>
Actually some weird shit happened this afternoon to me. I was taking a nap when a kid was knocking at the door. I thought it was my son I could see him through the curtain. I also saw my wife's car out front so I figured I needed to unlock the door for them. When I answered the kid at the door was not my son and asked if I wanted to buy a one of those spinners for $6. I just told the kid no and shut the door. My wife and son were asked the same thing from the kid. Idk it was some weird shit
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.