[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 15

File: source.jpg (28KB, 453x226px) Image search: [Google]
source.jpg
28KB, 453x226px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>18991243
>>
Links to the Discord and IRC communities:

https://pastebin.com/DCdHAzL0
>>
will i make it into the school i want this winter?

M/P
>>
what the fuck? synchronicity?
>>
Trading a quick scry
>>
What does K, a coworker that left recently , want from me?

J/ male

Btw I'm not referencing men in black I'm actually asking
>>
What's my future with L?
>>
What will come of meeting this woman?
>>
>>18995588
Okay, I'm trading. I also scry.

I'd like to know how far away I am from a book deal.
>>
File: 323871-chat-peau-03-620x0-1.jpg (37KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
323871-chat-peau-03-620x0-1.jpg
37KB, 620x465px
Hey I'll be practising scrying for a little bit. Hit me up with something to dream about.
>>
>>18995628
Can I please get a reading?
What will happen between V and me?
>>
>>18995628
I'd like to know how far away I am from a book deal.
>>
>>18995628

>>18995600
This please?
>>
>>18995628
Where should I go to learn to play instruments?
>>
>>18995630

I saw an upclose of a snowman, and it's face was happy, and it expanded out to a house on the middle of a rural acreage. All of a sudden a train of fire passes by.
>>
>>18995628
Will i get it? if so when?
>>
>>18995628
How does she feel about me after what happened?
>>
>>18995628

what will my life be like in a few months?
>>
>>18995636

I see the guy from Just for Laughs holding a book. It fades into a hole. There are boats along a dock in a busy port. A girl with sunglasses and brown short hair in grey sweatpants and a white sweater tied around her shoulders in sitting in the sun.
>>
>>18995628
What is the meaning of the synchronicities lately (1 or 2 hours ago), i think of a number, then is in my post, etc.
What is happening?
>>
>>18995672
You are waking up NEO.
>>
>>18995628
What is the most significant change I'll face in the coming months?
>>
>>18995678
I actually had a sinchronicity about matrix a while ago.
So its kind of spooky now to be honest.
>>
>>18995649
>>18995600

A pink heart on a purple background. I saw a bunch of things, to be honest, and none of them were really relevant except for an image of the two of two people in an apartment sharing wine.
>>
>>18995628
If you get to me.
Will I meet someone soon?
>>
>>18995650

MIT
But actually why do I think Chicago?
>>
>>18995692
I'm not in America.
>>
>>18995686
Thank you!

I am curious tho what were the other things, if you don't mind my asking?
>>
>>18995687
I meant Qt wise.
>>
>>18995657
A boy on a skateboard crosses in front of a 4 way stop. There's an older man with greying hair behind a rusting dark red pickup truck. He's irritated that the kid is there, even though the kid has the right of way.
>>
>>18995628
Is my dream possible, what do you see of it?
>>
>>18995695

Not yet?
>>
>>18995700
>A boy on a skateboard crosses in front of a 4 way stop. There's an older man with greying hair behind a rusting dark red pickup truck. He's irritated that the kid is there, even though the kid has the right of way.
Ahhh, thanks i guess.
I dont understand shit but still
>>
Trading a tarot reading

Should I stay at my current job which I hate or find a new job?
>>
>>18995628
Will I go to college? Which one?
>>
>>18995628
Where is my life going after this year?
>>
>>18995703
It would be nice and all, but i dont think I will be able to leave my shithole in a good while and I dont think im the kind of guy who would enter MIT, im poor af compared to what could needed.
But youre practicing, mistakes must happen from time to time, ty.
>>
>>18995628
am I a lost cause? Why am I so befuddled all the time?
>>
>>18995617
I see an older man dressed in what appears to be green ceremonial clothes, polygonal in shape. He stands in the middle. He reminds me a bit of Crowley, perhaps in his clothing. He is a literal person standing between you and your book deal. You won't see him dressed up like Crowley, but you might find he has a similar vibe, and impressing him is a strange practice. Enchant him with a novel experience. Attempting to convince him through pragmatism or benefit won't work too well; he needs a bit of excitement.

Identify for me the person whose interference affected the ritual.
>>
>>18995725
>to what could be needed.
>>
>>18995660

There's a dark purple flower with a yellow disk florete. A millipede entwines around it, and falls off.
>>
>>18995682

>sinchronicity

The other day someone was talking about babby's first /x/ buzzwords. Could I hear about ur sinchronicity pls
>>
>>18995628
>>18995572
>>
>>18995712

No takers?
>>
>>18995628
i'd like to know where i would be in few upcoming months
>>
>>18995746
>Could I hear about ur sinchronicity pls
Explicit things that I have dreamt, start to appear on my normal life.
Numbers that I think of, or simply events happen seconds or minutes later, but this is kind of "uncommon"
Also you're really rude.
>>
>>18995666
Nice trips.

There's a canoe on a river, five people are riding inside it, but everything shifts and it becomes a motorboat. Two Japanese kids with their Nonna, in a room with bright hardwood floors. They pass around a stuffed toy. A rabbit hops around a patch of grass.
>>
>>18995755

this sounds like a cute scry. i'm not sure what to make of it, but it doesn't sound all bad. thanks.
>>
>>18995672

The world is exploding and on a street some people look up. Then they shrug and keep on going on as they did before.
>>
>>18995682
>>18995678

The OP image is the matrix. Spoopy.
>>
>>18995768
If this were to be correct, I might have an idea of the meaning.
Thank you.
>>
>>18995679

There are people at a fighting competition, waiting for their turn to enter the stadium. They are dressed in padding along with yellow bamboo shields over top. This is for martial arts.
>>
>>18995628
What does the end of the year look like for me? Will things get better or worse?
>>
>>18995687
>>18995699

Walking down a street in the city, with mostly solid concrete walls in sight. A guy with a backwards cap and curly dark hair looks back. His pupils get wide as he turns around and sees a redhead in a redish dress walk behind him. She walks on, while he is caught stunned.
>>
>>18995802
Thank you so much.

I hope senpai notices me too.
>>
>>18995701
Shiny crystal. A crescent moon on a pink background. An outline of the charkas on the outline of a person in lotus pose. Water is moving, Holding still, backing up. Calling, singing to the people. A flag rises high.
>>
>>18995783
So.. I'm in for a fight?
Fists up

Thanks for the read
>>
>>18995812
Thank you, sounds good
>>
Will I go to hell for posting in this thread?
>>
>>18995717

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtP4rt_8QjA
started playing in my head
Indiana came into mind.
>>
>>18995721
Snow settles at a subway station's outdoor platform. A deer crosses the tracks. An overlay of a man, older, holding a quill pen and looking upset.
>>
>>18995846
Hell doesn't exist, ignoramus
>>
What fetishes does my crush have? How can i turn him on [its an LDR]
>>
>>18995628
Sorry for the shallow question but will I get a gf, how would she be like?
>>
>>18995628
What is my next gf like?
>>
>>18995857

We live in a simulation, there's no reason to assume the creators wouldn't put a hell in just for lulz
>>
>>18995721

Paper aliens in a UFO coloured in with marker float in an imaginary space. They pass over two boys with shaved heads and monk's garb who just look up at them. They kneel at a sandy shallow of water in the middle of a desert, but it isn't that hot out.
>>
>>18995855
That sounds quite ominous, mate (What does it mean tho?)
>>
>>18995880
You are fucking retarded, i do have a really deep set of beliefs about the simulated UNreality we live in, but you just seem to spout words you've read somewhere trying to use it as an argument to protect your dumbfucking beliefs from an Abarahamic religion that has been plagia'd from other pagan religions and symbologies

Way to go you stupid monkey
>>
>>18995747
I see a sprout breaching the soil, extending its cotyledon leaves into the air. Thistles are being tended to by bees.
>>
>>18995900
Thst sounds good! Thanks
>>
>>18995732
Okay. Sorry I was late, BF1 break. I'll start.
>>
>>18995860

um, ask him? you don't need a reading for this
>>
>>18995752
>>18995752

I touch my neck. I'm avoiding your scry, for some reason. I don't want to look.
>>
>>18995732
I see a smoking man. Hustler-type, leather jacket. He's laying in his bedroom, angry at the world. The odd part is when he blows out the smoke: it seems he's directing it. Not at anyone in particular, mind you, just out of general anger. But he's like the average weeaboo, pretending the smoke blowing out from the mouth is like a move from an anime.

Except when I see him do this, the image become distorted, and I get tense around the neck. His eyes light up. So something is going on, incidentally. Not really knowing himself, he continues without self-control.

Suddenly the image changes to another man viewing this one through a monitor. When the first man blows smoke, strange light matrices, like in virtual reality, appear at seemingly relevant areas. The second is disheveled and injured in the face, but the expression isn't judgmental, rather tolerant but apathetic. Noticing the virtual matrices during one instance of his blowing, he presses a pause button (though they aren't analog, rather thought-activated) and extracts with fingers the matrices from the image. Holding the matrices in his hand and feeling satisfied, he disappears into a dark corridor.
>>
>>18995965
Are you still scrying? Can you tell me anything about the rest of the year for me?
>>
>>18995898

It's not Christianity, it's human nature. Have you ever played a rollercoaster tycoon game? If so you surely created an island/death area for park patrons who were being dickwads. You didn't do it because Christianity told you to, it's just natural.
>>
>>18995974
I believe the first was the man interrupting you, and the second yourself, by the way.
>>
>>18995989
>>18995974
Oops, again.

I think the action of the second man is the action you should take, is the meaning of that.
>>
Cool. Will I get with R or will I move on?
>>
File: hkbiybkh.gif (61KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
hkbiybkh.gif
61KB, 670x471px
Should I be concerned about being an Algol Taurus? Everything I've read about being a 26th degree Taurus has made me feel incredibly uneasy. It is all incredibly accurate, and I've never been able to understand myself in such a concise manner... and it gives me chills. Apparently Algol is synonymous with great tragedies?
>>
Trading with scriers.
>>
>>18996070
Whatchu need?
>>
>>18995628
will i meet a new boyfriend in the upcoming months?
>>
>>18996075
I just want to know if I'm going to get what I want.
>>
>>18996126
Too vague, denied
>>
Trading.

Let me know what kind of reading you would like to do, and I'll give you a query. I will then match the depth of my reading to yours.
>>
any1 doing reads? (cant trade since idk how to read)
>>
>>18995628

Hi! If it's not too late, or too much trouble, I'd like to know something. An incident has caused my life to come to a grinding halt, and I've found myself without purpose or direction. What will bring me closer to finding my path? Thank you.
>>
>>18996158
What would you like to know?
>>
>>18996140

I'll trade you, I do tarot and I'll pull 3 cards
Mine is here>>18995712
>>
>>18996212
i would like to know if she's worth trying anything. Is she really like my soulmate?

Also, what's going to become of her in the future?

thanks in advance
>>
>>18996286
8 of pentacles, Strength and Death say that things aren't worth trying, sadly.

But in terms of what becomes of her in the future, page of wands, 10 of cups and 10 of pentacles speak of her finding solace, opportunity and happiness on her own terms.
>>
>>18996312
thank you
>>
hey guys. anyone up for a quick trade? i want to know about any possible romantic future i might have with my crush. i have feelings for them so strong it's actually kind of starting to hurt, ahaha.
>>
>>18996363
Yeah, I'll trade. Starting yours.

Tell me if the guy I love misses me and is thinking about me.
>>
>>18996363
I'll do yours after you do one for me. Let me know what both of your genders are, as well as what kind of query you would like to read.
>>
>>18996363
Me: >>18996365

>Hierophant, Three of Wands, Ace of Swords
The future is up in the air and largely dependent upon the moves you make. Is it possible? Three of Wands says keep sticking your neck out there and you've got a pretty good shot. Ace of Swords tells us that you'll need to make your intentions known, if you don't tell them directly how you feel, at least make it undeniable to your crush that you feel that way.
Also, Strength fell out of the deck, so it may take awhile and some commitment (Hierophant), but as it stands, it is very possible if you pursue your crush vigorously.
>>
>>18996365
>wheel of fortune, knight of pentacles, king of cups, seven of pentacles rx
yeah, this dude does miss you quite a lot, and he's having a really hard time being patient about seeing you again. he's doing his best, telling him it'll all pay off, but he's starting to get antsy, wondering what's going to happen next. you should probably contact him soon, if you can't in real life, then social media oughta do it. i'm rooting for you.

>>18996366
>after you do one for me
man, sure hope you ain't trying to scam me out of a reading amigo. that'd be a bummer, but readings don't take me too long normally, so whatevs. we're both trans men, and i'm down with whatever, but i'm best at love readings due to the rampant amount of thirsty jackasses lurking these threads, lol.
>>
>>18996392
thank you! yeah, i'm cool with being committed, as i really do dig this guy. i'm pretty nervous about getting my feelings out there, since i don't want to accidentally make things awkward between the two of us, but i guess it'll be worth a shot? appreciated. have a nice night.
>>
>>18996400
Thanks. They'll be home in the next week or so I hope.
>>18996400
>sure hope you ain't trying to scam me out of a reading amigo
He's not scamming you he is testing you. This guy hangs around the threads pretty often.
>>
>>18996400
>sure hope you ain't trying to scam me out of a reading
I would never do such a thing. The only times I've failed to reply with a promised reading immediately were times I had internet issues, and I got back to the other reader next day.

However,
>we're both trans men
I can't read...I don't want to get into a discussion, but I wouldn't be able to read you at the level I am accustomed to reading. I appreciate you being honest, and I would rather be honest that in saying that I only read one-man, one-woman well.

Respectfully declined, good luck
>>
>>18996411
np
>>
>>18996414
whoa, didn't mean to offend. it's 4chan after all, there's bound to be at least one asshole who'd do that. i'm glad you're not like that though. it's cool though, i understand. have a nice night.
>>
File: 1067534-art65.jpg (1MB, 1796x2064px) Image search: [Google]
1067534-art65.jpg
1MB, 1796x2064px
I have part of what I wanted and I have a good idea of when I'm finally allowed to die.
But I need to know. Why am I not supposed to meet her after death? I don't want glory, or salvation. I want her.
>>
Anyone want a trade from someone who's never done this before? Single card drawing, still learning from the book.
>>
>>18996438
Sure, I'll bite. one card for one card.

The question is what does she think I need to improve on
>>
>>18996438
hey, tango with me too buddy. i'll give you a two card reading, since that'll be easier for me to go on.

my query is: how does a think i feel about him?
>>
File: 1343173542423.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1343173542423.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
>>18996457
Four of Pentacles, reversed.

Maybe it's not so much what she thinks you should improve on, but rather what you should improve on your own? From what I can tell, this card is indicative of obsession over something that leads to a loss on something you could be better focusing your energies on. Maybe spending some time on yourself will give you a boost of confidence?

I don't know if this helps.

>>18996480
Two seconds, m8. I'll have my query up in a minute, but I'm not sure how to do two-card yet. Do you mind me doing a single card? Also where's a better source for card interpretation other than this book? Golden Tarot, Liz Dean.
>>
May I have a general reading?

RP
I also read tarot but not tonight I want a different view
>>
>>18996480
The Emperor, reversed.

Perhaps he feels he lords over you (ha ha) and is trying to scale back a bit? Maybe that's causing you to feel he's more withdrawn, and harder to reach? Maybe I draw cards weird and this is the second card I've pulled reversed? I'm not sure. But a kind word never hurts, and A could come to see you as someone who looks up to him.

>>18996457
>>18996480
I hope this helps in some way. May I make my query, to both of you?
>>
File: 1323990995770.jpg (506KB, 1970x2473px) Image search: [Google]
1323990995770.jpg
506KB, 1970x2473px
Can anybody give me a quick reading? I'd like to know if I should leave my job that I hate and look for another one?
>>
File: unforseen.jpg (79KB, 800x584px) Image search: [Google]
unforseen.jpg
79KB, 800x584px
>>18996493
That reading sounds accurate.

>>18996508
>He
>I asked about a woman
I don't think you should be reading tarot if you can't even read... Pic definitely related.
>>
>>18996515
You half answered your question by asking it
>>
>>18996517
>my query is: how does a think i feel about him?
Little confused here.
>>
>>18996520

I hate the job I have but it pays really well compared to other jobs and offers great benefits. Even if I quit, it won't be that easy to just get another job.
>>
>>18996532
Without busting out the cards, I'd just say dust off your resume and update it, then start beating the streets. Eventually you'll hit on something that'll pay better, put in your two weeks, and let things go from there.
>>
>>18996517
>how does a think i feel about him?

You yourself said it's a him. May not hurt for you to learn how to read or at least doublecheck your posts.
>>
>>18995965
interesting, care to elaborate, mate?
>>
>>18996542
My post was >>18996457
>The question is what does she think I need to improve on

And I got two readings for the same post

Again, see >>18996517
>I don't think you should be reading tarot if you can't even read
>>
I guess I'll just leave my query out, maybe do one more one-card reading for anyone who'll risk it.

What does the future hold for my love life? Will things work out with me and A, or am I going to be pulled back to someone from my past?
>>
Now, now, children. Don't fight.
>>
>>18996550
I re-tagged you in the second reading for >>18996508 to ask for my own reading. I'm sorry if this wasn't clearly written. The second reading was for >>18996480
>>
Umm... Anyone else up for a reading?
>>
>>18996508
hey, sorry, i totally forgot we were trading. thanks for the card, pal. yeah, fire that query at me, i'm ready to rock and roll.
>>
I'd like a reading, I don't know what's needed but here's my query

Is my ex returning for good?
>>
>>18996599
Not a problem. I left it here >>18996552

Alternatively, if that one doesn't come out alright... any chance this guy'll take my trade for the car he's selling?
>>
>>18996603
What's your favorite color?
>>
>>18996603
I'm serious, tell me your favorite color, it'll help.
>>
>>18996532
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnFUDVpFwFQ
>>
>>18996616
aight, let's roll. i'll do it for your love query.

>ace of wands, 3 of wands rx
yeah, it's looking more like you'll be getting together with someone from your past. it might feel like a step back (literally), but you'll be happier this way. i'm rooting for you.
>>
Are you up for reading another one?

I miss E. When will she come back? Will she ever come back?
>>
>>18996662

No. She believes in the impossible and you can't keep up with her.
>>
>>18996644
I'm not going to lie I was hoping that one wouldn't come out clean, because this is a 1990 Tempo I'm looking at and damned if I really hope I get it. Alas, I shall consign that query to time.

I appreciate the time you've given me. I hope you resolve things with A, and that you two grow together, in one form or another. Friends are always good, I think.

>>18996603
I'm going to assume pink.

The Heirophant.

Not 100% sure what this means, but it hints at spiritual growth, meaning... Well, I think it means you're really about to embark on some new path, one without your ex in it. It's a path down which you'll discover yourself, and perhaps someone new as well. I wish you all the best on this journey.

>>18996662
One more. Again, new reader, still using the book.

Knight of Wands, reversed.

Has she led you to believe she will? Do her actions say different? Your perhaps confused because she says many things, does many others. I think you're better off cherishing her memory, rather than chasing after her.

I hope I helped someone else for a change. Thank you /div/, and goodnight.
>>
>>18996674
Thank you... I guess I just needed someone to tell me what's the cold hard truth. That she believes in something that I can't offer her.
>>
>>18996677
Third reading, also >>18996679

I needed that advice. Now comes the time to cope.
>>
>>18996630
blue
>>
>>18996630
Do you want me to re-do your reading, or is what I have here >>18996677 sufficient?
>>
>>18996437
to avoid sounding repetitive and stalkerish, you dudes are the last place I haven't checked with and she has been waiting for me for a very long time. I keep getting told to wait until a certain year, but I am also told we are both looking for each other.

I can also perform a small reading but most of the time my readings are misdirected towards me. I will need a clear question. I'm not allowed to help at random, which is why I tend to avoid it.
>>
>>18996688
Redo and I'll average the results

thank you very much
>>
>>18996691
No lie, I picked The Hierophant again. Yes, I shuffled AND cut. I think if ever there was a sign you need to find a new direction, this might just be it.
>>
>>18996698
Not your querent, but maybe your Hierophant card's knicked, warped or bent and it's rigging your readings.
>>
>>18996698
Nice, I was just thinking it earlier, the universe has been pushing me in a different direction
>>
>>18996707
Looks pretty straight, but I have been wanting a new deck for a while. Thanks for the concern though, I'd have never thought to check myself.

>>18996709
Glad I can help you in some way, friend.

This time I'm actually going, I promise. Night, all.
>>
anyone up to reading me? i need advice, i grow tired of college life and planned to leave this southeast asia ricenigger-shithole-full-of-idiots archipelago i call home to another continent. i just want to know, is abandoning my current life at this shithole and moving abroad seeking for new life and fortune is a good decision for me? i am at an intersection in my life, there'll be no turning back for me. so i need advices which turn should i take. thanks in advance.
>>
>>18996712
No. It´s not a good idea according to my pendulum and here´s why.

>3 of swords
You need t address some emotional issues first, before moving on. The thing, that you hate. Allow yourself to experience any pain that comes up now, but do not wallow in it. However, you do not and should not wallow in grief or sorrow for long. Just remember the childhood days with your friends in the streets. Go back to the core.

>ace of cups
This can signify a promotion and/or new, good job headed your way. If you are already employed you should know that both you and your work are appreciated and valued - and you should see signs of this soon. If you are unemployed (or looking for a new job) then you need to keep looking for new opportunities. They are out there - all you have to do is find them. So just hang in there, the news are coming.

>3 of wands
Supports the ace of cups and it refers to work in a positive way. Something that will elevate you, some work that you will do well, It will later put you in a position where you will contemplate leaving or not, but the good thing is that you can afford it later.
>>
>>18996979
is this means that i should solve my emotional issues first, and then i am good to go to work abroad and seeking for a new life?

also, thank you so much for your readings, really appreciate it, mate
>>
>>18996712
>>18996979
Adding: TL;DR:
If you leave, you will miss out on an opportunity to make a lotta money. Like a lot. Like moving to LA to a house in West Hollywood lot.
>>
>>18996999
Just wait, solve your emotional issues, because good work is coming your way.
>>
>>18996999
Also, it´s not going t be abroad. I see a work in an international company and you will use the Rotation benefit for moving to their place somewhere abroad later in life.
>>
>>18997001
>>18997004

i grow tired of college life, here in this ricenigger shithole (indonfag here btw), college life sucks, i was lucky enough to attend college, in my expertise, history. but i fucked it up, anxiety and depression strikes me. this year i'll dropped out of college, and i already contacted one of my relatives in America to get me some shelter and job there, so i don't have to trapped here in this shithole. college freshgrads didn't much appreciated here, and America is my last hope to have a decent life.

but... according to you guys' readings, i should've stay here in this ricenigger hellhole because a great opportunity awaits me here?
>>
>>18997022
Yep. Because and I´m sorry to break it to you, but that is not going to work out. Look for some international company. A relative will help you. If you move, you will struggle with the job thingy. That´s all we can say. Go out and have fun. Solve your anger by boxing or something.
>>
>>18997022
>>18997036

Yep.
>>
>>18997036
>>18997038

i don't understand, i didn't have any adequate college degrees to work in any international company, i'll drop out of college soon, so all i have is my high school degree, which is hopelessly inadequate to get any decent jobs here in this ricenigger shithole.

anyway guys, thank you so much for your readings and advices, i will surely put it into considerations in deciding my life's path soon
>>
File: IMG_0325.jpg (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0325.jpg
1MB, 1242x2208px
Looking for a general reading on my financial future if anyone is up for it.

I've recently gotten married, started a new job, am moving, having a kid, looking at buying a house and new car and things although fast feel like they're good.

I recently out of nowhere started getting urges to buy lottery tickets and found my first four leaf clover yesterday. (My wife just has to look st the ground and she finds twenty)

So I just want to know if I'm about to hit it big or at least be able to afford all this new stuff coming my way.

General info is as followed and if you need more info I can provide.

NAC
27 y/o
Pisces III
Orange
>>
File: my astro.gif (50KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
my astro.gif
50KB, 670x471px
>>18997042
anyway, here's my astro chart, if anyone interested and up to give a shot to read. any feedbacks will very very appreciated
>>
Are there any readers?
>>
>>18997108
Maybe.
>>
>>18997170
Would you be willing to read me? I can trade if you like.
>>
I'm trading, I really need an in depth reading about this query. In return I will give you, to the best of my abilities, an in depth reading as well. I feel it is only fair.
Query: what is stopping me from reaching my full potential academically?
Is the lack of confidence I have as a person a factor?
How can I fix this?
>>
>>18997197
I'll trade you. My query is about my best friends, P, E and A.

All three are going through their own probblems and I'd just like to know if they'll be well in the end. I especially love E like no other woman, while I love P and A like my sisters.
>>
>>18997197
I drew the Emperor, knight of cups and the Devil...

It seems to me that self confidence is a factor, but so's a subconscious fear of authority getting in the way of your learning process and, possibly, the ill wishes of peers getting to you.

I'm >>18997206 by the way.
>>
Hey can I get a reading here? This is a love related query.. and it's weird. Here it goes. So there is this girl, had a big crush on her from basically the day I met her. This has been going on for some time now , I've made friends with her seeing as she has a boyfriend and have tried to suppress thease feelings with limited results. Now she has broken up with her boyfriend .. normally what i'd do is make a move but here's the kicker.. she is my commander. My direct commander. What do I do?
>>
>>18997234
Be upfront in the way you feel about her. If she's your direct commander and in keeping with policy, be upfront and do your best to show her support. Don't think of it as making a move to conquer. Be a friend as well as a comrade; you may have to walk behind her in the field, but in peace time, walk beside her.
>>
If there is anyone here how can read for free, I don't understand yet how to read and those things.

Will I ever accomplish my wish? I want to start HRT and those things, but I don't think if my family will aprove this.
>>
>>18997251
Communication is key. If you're still in the closet, come out and tell them. Determine if they respect or even support you. Then, you can make the choices for yourself. It'll be hard, but you have to do what you have to do.
>>
Is nobody else reading?
>>
>>18997249
It's more complex than that. She has become a mentor of sorts in many ways her friendship is probably is atop the things that I enjoy throughout the day. And I've over heard her saying on one occasion that she prefer guys who are not the type of person, that I atleast, consider myself to be. I'm safe to say that on the personal level I've got plenty to lose. I think you are missing the point on the commander issue here, worst case secnrio here is that after I m upfront with her about the way I feel, she will report it to my ranking officer and I will be transferred to another unit , not likely but entirely possible. What is more likely to happen , again in case she doesn't feel the same way, Is that she will understand and keep it quiet yet this friendship is ruined. This isn't just any coworker, This is a person who I makes critical desicions regarding my day to day life and I have a couple of months to serve with.
>>
Trading. Let me know if you'd like to read love, money, or occult.
>>
>>18997317
Then learn to detach from her and accept that you're in the comradezone.
>>
I'm trading/ giving readings
This query is extremely important to me ,so I don't mind giving multiple readings
, I really need an in depth reading about this query. In return I will give you, to the best of my abilities, an in depth reading as well. I feel it is only fair.
Query: what is stopping me from reaching my full potential academically?
Is the lack of confidence I have as a person a factor?
How can I fix this?
>>
>>18997220
Alright give me a good while
>>
>>18997361
Thanks, bro. I'm still here too.
>>
File: Golden Calf.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Golden Calf.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
Willing to Trade a Rune Reading for anything prefer Scrying or Tarot.

here is query: I made a deal with the archdemon Belial in order for him to get me accepted into Texas State I will draw him a portrait and post it on the internet. I'll even post it here on /x/ if I am confident enough. I wanted to know any details on what he wants to look like. I thought about drawing him made of solid gold like moloch over here. Would he approve of this style or not.
>>
>>18997359
I gotchu senpai!

>Query: what is stopping me from reaching my full potential academically?
the hierophant reversed, 7 of cups, 7 of swords
seems here you are a bit conflicted over doing the right thing, you're probably the type of person who always wants to make things right even if they end up affecting you in a bad way. You also expect too much of yourself, you tend to put unrealistic goals sometimes and it ends up affecting your morale when you dont reach them. There's a few sour apples that might want to put stones in your path.

>Is the lack of confidence I have as a person a factor?
the moon, 5 of cups, ace of cups reversed
seems like it! as i mentioned before you tend to put really high expectations, when you dont get to them you start to doubt yourself and your abilities. which end up leaving you very sad depressed about it. But yes your confidence plays a lot here, you need to set more normal goals or reachable goals so you can complete them to gain your confidence back.

>How can I fix this?
ace of swords,three of cups, ace of wands
you need to start doing extra curricular activities, like joining a club or an ascociation. that will gain you friends and will help you become more confident, you know you have skills so you need to show them. Also you need to make new friends because the friends you have atm might be holding you back.
>>
Trading. I have a question, but it's bit vague.
I went to a fancy restaurant with a man and I want yo know what does he think about me. Is he interested?
>>
>>18997220
The tower, the sun, judgment
Hey now don't worry too much about them. They all got this. Just let them do their thing. Honestly I believe they will all resolve their issues nicely.
>>
>>18997359
>What is stopping me from reaching full potential academically?
Thurazis and Dagaz reversed:
You expect things that while noble are completely unrealistic in such a short period of time. Because these expectations that are doomed to fail, well fail you become anxious, angry/depressed/upset about setting yourself up for failure.

>How to fix:
Gebo, Fehu, Uruz, Othilia.
You need to focus on other thngs besides just school be good to your friends and family go to them more often. Uruz, make sure you take care of yourself health/nutrion wise. Workout more etc.

You are doing what you can and you can achieve your full potential however you expect things to happen too fast without giving it time to come to pass. Like anon said earlier extra curricular activities would do you some good.

Could you do me a reading I am >>18997386
>>
>>18997415
Thanks, man. I hope they do. I just can't help but worry about them.
>>
Hello,

long time no see. Hope rules did not changed meanwhile.

I don't need your name, photo, date of birth of anything else at all.
Please ask direct question otherwise I will ignore it.

5 people, 1 question each. Go.
>>
File: 1323995683698.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1323995683698.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
trading

Should I quit my job or stick with it?
>>
>>18997557
Will she try to contact me again?
>>
>>18997557

Things are really bad for me right now, what I want to know is, will things start getting better for me soon or worse?
>>
File: 1338545298683.png (202KB, 471x345px) Image search: [Google]
1338545298683.png
202KB, 471x345px
>>18997557

Am I going to get a gf soon?
>>
>>18997557

If I do the water fast for 21 days, will I lose weight and be okay? There's a risk of dying involved with doing the water fast.
>>
>>18997557
Will i be leaving my 2nd job soon?
>>
>>18997560
I see you are loyal and honest regarding the way you think about her.
I see you could be in touch regarding some small thing, but that could turn bad (behind the scenes). Meaning you wouldn't exactly know she is in trouble or being troubled.
>>
>>18997561
It looks like you will get used to it on some point, but it won't go away. This is something to permanent.
>>
>>18997565
Yes, right after your current problem ends (a fight, dispute, ...). This might take some time so you might not believe me right now, but it will come to you as a surprise. This is the girl to stick with ... I wish you much love.
>>
>>18997567
This is looking bad ... you will die.
Get help, if there is something that can be helped with.
>>
>>18997577
>loyal and honest regarding the way you think about her.
I suppose you could say that. It is not love, but I've never felt this way with anyone before.
>you wouldn't exactly know she is in trouble or being troubled
We had an argument a few days ago, a pretty bad one at that. I really want her to be happy though. I don't know what should I do.

Thank you very much for the reading.
>>
>>18997570
Yes, if you did not already.
I wish you all the best on your path, it is looking good.
>>
Will I meet my future gf soon? Tell me about her.
>>
>>18997557
I know you said 5 people but I rly want to know what would happen if I confess to this man or kiss him
>>
>>18997596
Yes, indeed.
Well, previously I saw contact would bring more troubles.

To continue you reading ... I see a man that it is in the position that is required to be respected. And I see something regarding the message that was/it will be received as a lie (it doesn't need to be and maybe it is not a lie, but other person might thik it is). The message is token of loyalty, a gift even.

Not both of you will be happy. Only one can be.
>>
>>18997608
I said 5 people. You know that and you still want me to tell you the future. Why?
>>
>>18997423
Alright! Thank you so much!!
Ayy Texas State! Nice school!
Ok Belial wants to be shown as:
King of wands, The chariot reversed, the magician
Your demon friend wants be shown as someone who has authority. I get hints of anger and raw power. The gold idea you have is something that will please him. But he wants to be portrayed as power more than materialistic things
>>
>>18997397
Your query?
>>
>>18997615
I know. Thought I'd give it a try. Sorry about that
>>
>>18997621
You will find a new man. Someone you did not meet yet.
The one you are asking about - not for you - or you are not for him.
>>
>>18997627
>>18997606

You think you could do mine too? Sorry to bother you.
>>
>>18997634
Yes. I feel like I need to answer few more questions.

Go ahead.
>>
>>18997599
Thank you very much.
>>
>>18997606
Someone is angry about the SMS or other kind of short message or email. Which is somehow connected to your future girlfriend.
>>
>>18997627
Thank you so much. I'll respect the reading limit next time
>>
>>18997649
I feel you want to know more.
>>
>>18997612
>contact would bring more troubles
>Not both of you will be happy. Only one can be
I think we either lack the communication skills to be able to understand each other, or we're simply not meant to be together.
>position that is required to be respected
Like someone with some kind of moral authority?, there is one person that comes to mind.
>The message is token of loyalty, a gift even
Since no such message has been sent from either of us, I will assume this is something that has not happened yet. I'll keep that in mind.

That was more than I could ever ask. Again, thank you very much for the reading, I really wish you the best.
>>
>tfw /div/ is back

Hell yes lads dont mess this up pls
>>
>>18997657
I'm confused ... Are you the same user as >>18997606 ?
>>
>>18997648
Thank you. Can you maybe tell me about how my life will play out in the next coming months too?
>>
>>18997627

will you come back again sometime to do readings?
>>
>>18997664
Are you doing free reads good reader
>>
>>18997662
I can say that you will or you already are waiting long for this decision to come. And you are not in the position to avoid it.
Yes, it could be said authority alright. The one you don't like or never met yourself.
>>
>>18997666
Sure. You will think about doing something and you will achieve it! Which is great. You are in high risk of loosing it too. Be smart, please. Luck can turn quick on you.
>>
>>18997557
What does c think about me??
>>
>>18997667
I can see some not-nice thing done by a woman/girl. Because of this, time will pass before you will talk again. But you will ... you just need to wait. Play smart
>>
>>18997557

Will she change her mind about me in the future or I'm completely out of her life now?
>>
>>18997654
I do. If you wouldn't mind
Can you tell me who this new person will be?
>>
>>18997557
What does Ben think of me?
>>
>>18997668
Yes.

>>18997669
Yes.

>>18997682
C is very cautious so C is viewing from a little distance. I see a test of some kind coming up?
>>
>>18997697

if you have time, and if you don't want to answer that's fine but...will i be working again soon? thank you
>>
>>18997697
Why did it end up like this between her and me? What are her thoughts on this matter now

I'm not asking about a relationship reading or if we will date. Just wanna see behind the veil.
>>
>>18997557
Why is A avoiding me?
>>
>>18997689
It is a gift that you don't understand yet.
When you will know .. you will seek me for more.
>>
>>18997690
You two will meet in (or out of) trouble. This is all I can tell for now.
>>
>>18997557
Will i be getting work and getting money this summer? Anything you can tell me is appreciated reader. Do you see me making it.

Seems like i'm too late though but you seem like the real deal.
>>
>>18997681
Thank you so much. This really made me feel more confident about myself.
>>
>>18997691
I see anger, sadness and some (legal/boss/authority/father) problem. You will get a visit and a man will try to trick/lie to you.
>>
>>18997703
Well... I don't understand this neither, but "a gift" sounds interesting. Thank you, I suppose I need to wait until I understand or something like that
>>
>>18997717
Thanks. You're the only reader who I have met that gives clear readings :)
>>
>>18997700
No ... but my my focus went to your love life. I see much love ... very soon. So much love others will be jealous of.
>>
>>18997557
you probably already read my recent counseling about should i move to america and leave my indonfag homeland here >>18996712

this still puzzles me with question, why should i stay in this ricenigger hellhole, having no college degrees, which is hopelessly inadequate to get a decent job. they said that i'll work in kind of international company and get decent life and work but how in the world an international company would accept high-school grads to their ranks. Moving out to America seems the only plausible solution for me, but others says no, a very great opportunity awaits me in this shithole., while there's zero chance i could get a decent job here with a high school degree.

if you're willing to read me and give me answers, i really appreciate it. if you don't, i fully respect your decisions.
>>
>>18997557
If you're still at it..

Am I going to find this job?
>>
>>18997730

whoa, really? that's unexpected, i didn't think i'd meet anyone this year. thank you!
>>
>>18997701
Because that small problem (if I can call it a problem even) won't ever go away.
>>
>>18997702
Because of the money (or some other important stuff). When this clears up, A will come back.
>>
>>18997557
Can I? Should I count on the scheduled interview or wait for the better prospect to call? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18997718
Yes. But some man will cause some problems .. nothing to worry about. You will make some money.
>>
>>18997557
You're way past the 5. Want to trade one?
>>
>>18997723
Woah who is this man?
>>
>>18997725
It means it should happen. It is better for you long term.

>>18997727
I feel your happiness and confusion at once regarding this. Feeling some connection. Feel free to ask more if you wish.

>>18997734
You will stop and take initiative and take action on what you want. This will happen soon. I see supervisor or some kind of inspection or something. A man. He will help you.
>>
>>18997557
What will it take for my career trajectory to solidify?
>>
>>18997735
I dont think you want a job down deep.
I see a thinking woman. Or being thought of.
>>
>>18997743
I see a woman and a money problem. Some bad decisions to be made regarding the assets.
You can't do much about it.

Sorry for not answering your question. But I though you need to know what is going on.

>>18997752
He will act super nice and all ... you won't believe it, but I warned you. He wants something from you. And he will visit you.
>>
>>18997760
You need clarify something on a visit (a meeting? + I see a woman). Speaking up and telling how it is will make you WIN!
>>
>>18997742
Thanks, hopefully it's true.
>>
>>18997775
Can i ask a question too?
Did i fucked things up with her or what?
Thanks
>>
>>18997775

thank you for doing so many readings, especially since you only said five people
>>
>>18997766
I do think about women, but I do need a job. I doubt I would find a GF right now or ever ;/ Man, did you something about a job?
>>
>>18997759
>>>18997734 (You)
>You will stop and take initiative and take action on what you want. This will happen soon. I see supervisor or some kind of inspection or something. A man. He will help you.

sooo... that means i really shouldn't move away to America?
>>
>>18997557
If you're still willing to read I will offer to read you I-ching sometime in the future, do not have stuff with me right now.

Is there a possibility of there being a relationship between me and J? I've been aiming for older people but I am not sure how open they would be. Thanks.
>>
>>18997775
Well, I wonder what woman, but thanks, I´ll keep vigilant.
>>
>>18997782
Yes. Contacting her will make things worse.
It is better to chill right now. Just wait, do nothing.
>>
>>18997759
I'll ask one last question
Will we meet soon? I've have felt loneliness my whole life and knowing that I'll meet someone that could possibly make me feel motivated and happiness and safe, is a pretty nice feeling
>>
>>18997780
Huh.. Don't know who this could be. I'll keep in mind. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18997793
Thanks, gonna follow your advice and wait to see what happends
>>
>>18997787
Think harder. Maybe that woman can help you with the job.

>>18997788
It means you will stop asking and start acting. And you will. You'll see. Something will "flip" inside your head.

>>18997790
I don't see anything. Sorry. I think there is more things to talk about ... I think you will lose J's interest after some time.
>>
>>18997806
>It means you will stop asking and start acting. And you will. You'll see. Something will "flip" inside your head.

alright man, thank you so much for your answers, much appreciated. sorry for overflowing your counseling quota.
>>
>>18997795
It won't be the next one. IT won't happen NOW.
But I see someone watching from distance... wondering if he can make you happy.
>>
>>18997806
Hm.. if you're seeing the same woman, it's someone I haven't talked to in months and probably will never talk to again.

Thank you for your time
>>
>>18997557
What is her (Call her t if you want) goal towards me?
Thanks for doing so many readings
>>
>>18997806
Thanks for the reading. It's all fine, I didn't have attachment. It is simply the way things are. What do you mean by "there is more things to talk about"?.
>>
>>18997822
You can't change your future. You will go with the flow with her. Which is weird, because she wants money and you don't care.

I'm confused regarding the situation. Sorry
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 640x841px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 640x841px
>>18996032

i was just looking at fixed stars too, and talking about it with a friend

i have some in my chart
>>
>>18997557
I don't know if you're still reading, but here it is anyway.

I recently started a serious relationship with a girl I've been going out with for a while now, my question is Will this be something that last? Like, should I make big plans with her?
>>
>>18997557
Thank you for being with me.
You were all good today, so I will return soon again. Maybe even tomorrow.

I wish you all the best.
>>
>>18997834
We are gonna have something then? Or we wont have anything and there is nothing i can do about it?
Thanks for the reading
>>
>>18997847
Thanks. Shame that people hijacked question somebody else asked with stupid stuff thinking it´s for them. Some yall need chemical castration to focus on better stuff in life.
>>
>>18997815
Yeah, thanks for taking the time to answer all our questions :)
>>
>>18997739
What problem, money?
>>
>>18997847
Thank you for rocking this thread reader

Take care, sending you good vibes.
>>
>>18997847
Hey dude, can you do one for me?
A man was very Nice with me while we were eating in a restaurant. What was he thinking or tell me something
>>
>>18997960

i could tell you that without a reading
>>
>>18997960
Using an undisclosed method, I have determined that there us a high probability that he has a budding interest in putting his dick inside you.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18998072

What do you want to know? Scry or tarot?

For my part I'm curious as to who my benefactors are at the moment. Do I know them?
>>
>>18998072
>>18998082
I'd trade with either of you.

I'd like to know if the ritual H will give me result I want.
>>
>>18998091

I'll read you, you read the original poster. It's the only way a three way trade works. Starting.
>>
>>18998103
If he ever arrives...
>>
>>18998091
>>18998103

That is to say, you read him when he pops in and says what he or she wants to know.

Knight of Swords
Eight of cups
Nine of cups
Five of pentacles
Queen of swords reversed
King of wands
Seven of pentacles
Nine of Pentacles
Five of Wands
The Emperor

Will it give you the result that you want? I think, based on the five of pentacles and the eight of cups, that perhaps it will but it would be wiser not to have it.

>>18998109

If he never pops back in then you can read me.
>>
>>18998082
I see a man with two faces, one in the front and the other in the back of his head. One face has a calm smile, and the other has a mad smile. They are associated with each other closely. One is waiting for a benefit of some sort down the line. The other is watching for amusement. They may be betting against each other on how this plays out for you.

I would like for you to scry for me something I can use to target the individual pointed out to me by the one who attempted the ritual for me last week.
>>
>>18998109

There we go >>18998122
>>
>>18998122
I see a man giving a pen to another, and asking him to write something on a piece of paper. The other man does, but the ink is an odd shade of red. At first nonplussed, his writing behavior gets more awkward as he comes to a shocking realization, while the other man smiles.

Wasn't a selling your soul contract or anything, just whatever the ink was made out of. In context, it was supposed to be someone else's blood, but application was more of one's imprint. I think the task was supposed to serve as an example to the writer, to deter him from doing something wrong. But he has to 'fall' for it, has to be a trick he realizes without anyone telling him.
>>
>>18998136
I don't think I explained myself properly. I just need something I can attach to the endpoint of a work I'm putting together such that it will point at him. I'm not liking for a narrative of any event.
>>
>>18998145
>>18998145
King of Cups
Six of Cups

I drew firstly to confirm my suspicions. It's all about framing and identifying him properly. The King of Cups is telling me that beyond the basic principle, it's merely a matter of whether you have enough knowledge to properly ping him.

I saw someone placing a feather into a long wand. The wand is popping with energy, but the feather seems to a bad effect, like a car that won't start. But the wizard, like a crackpot, makeshift mechanic, notions to his assistant that this is right ingredient. And so when he begins the spell, the awkward popping become more like a very vivid, but neat buzzing. The wand radiates red, and there's an odd vibration that seems to be sending out signals. It even makes electronic beeping noises.

As for something like this feather for yourself?

Firstly, I pulled Page of Swords, King of Cups, and Six of Cups again, all reversed this time. So I feel answering this question is a misnomer. But I'll try.

I got the idea of an object, or something you can use to identify in the ritual (so that it's present in the work), something like the feeling you get about having this intent, and the feeling you would get in a good result. Except unrelated to this person. Something important from years ago, that has a signification to you in parallel to this.
>>
Who do I get with?
>>
>>18997775
That is some spooky ass shit!
>>
>>18998158
>It's all about framing and identifying him properly.
I'm aware, but there's not much of an energy trail left, and all I've managed to get from scries is a physical description.

>it's merely a matter of whether you have enough knowledge to properly ping him
That's precisely what I'm trying to acquire.

Your description of the magician and his assistant describe him? Was his involvement accidental?

>I feel answering this question is a misnomer
How so?

>I got the idea of an object, or something you can use to identify in the ritual
That object or symbol is precisely what I'm looking for.

>the feeling you get about having this intent, and the feeling you would get in a good result
I can't really use a feeling.

>Except unrelated to this person
How do I target someone when I'm avoiding targeting them?

>Something important from years ago, that has a signification to you in parallel to this.
I'm not really sure what you mean by this.
>>
>>18998158
My next future relationship when and what it will be like?
>>
File: TheKLF_zpsc6ab969c.jpg (57KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
TheKLF_zpsc6ab969c.jpg
57KB, 408x408px
Willing to do a tarot in exchange for a reading. A scry would be great, but I have a question about scrying as well.
>>
>>18998241

Fair enough. What do you want to know and what is your question about scrying?
>>
>>18998243
I was wondering if scrying could find an answer? I've only really had it done to find what someone looks like. I was just wondering how things would work out with a girl I met recently. I can provide more info of course.
>>
>>18998217

>Your description of the magician and his assistant describe him? Was his involvement accidental?
Oh no, it was supposed to act as a solution for you. The feather would be yours, if you could find it.

>How so?
The mental object is more important. If the reminiscence of a physical object helps you wield the mental object, that's all good.

>I can't really use a feeling.
>How do I target someone when I'm avoiding targeting them?
>I'm not really sure what you mean by this.
It's more like bringing your favorite baseball memorabilia to a game.

I didn't think my readings could give you exactly the object you're looking for (I think the King of Cups indicates that this being your problem, you would know better than I), but in trying it I believe resulted in methods that could help you get to the endpoint. I don't think I can help you with the means, because that's really private, especially in-context of an occult ritual.

I think we have different ideas about the occult anyways, which is why all the awkwardness.
>>
>>18998241
I scry also, let me know if you want to trade.
>>
>>18998255

It's reasonably doable. Some people can see exact images, some just see in metaphor. I'm more a metaphorical kind of reader who can answer that sort of question than the sort who can pick out someone's face and looks. I can read your query.

In exchange I would like to know which of them is willing to make herself handy and useful for my purpose?
>>
>>18998275
Thanks for the answer. I'd love to do that reading, but I'm afraid I'm still at a rather basic level of tarot. I understand if you'd rather get someone more advanced to do your reading, but I could give you the cards I draw and maybe give some input? I'm more used to general readings at the moment. Is that alright?
>>
>>18998298

That's quite alright, I'd be happy for your reading. Starting yours now.
>>
>>18998305
Thanks a lot bud. I usually do 3 card readings as in past, present and future, but for this one I think a one card reading would be better if only just to clarify a person? Feel free to ask for more cards if you'd rather that.

So I drew the eight of pentacles. If I'm honest I was hoping for a major arcana as those are easier to describe as people haha. This card, however, points to developing skills and knowing what you want and how to achieve these. I drew this upright so it definitely points to success, usually through developing old skills or adding new ones.

Really sorry I couldn't make this sound more like a person. If you can figure out an answer from that then I'm more than happy, but I'm equally to add more cards as well.
>>
>>18998255

First image is a doorway floating in space. It is turned on it's side. Above it is a glass pane, shaped vaguely like a crown or a heart. I see that the keyhole itself is opaque. Now a tunnel with light shining down onto the stairs within from a light from an open archway outside. I see a jewel, if I'm not mistaken the gem is on a ring.

The doorway itself is a bit silly: in such conditions one can see through this heart or crown shaped window as easily as one could try to look through this opaque, one-way keyhole. It is thus impractical to try to conceal information through a doorway. If you can find accession by representing yourself correctly inside, you will bring a great deal of light to one another's life. There is a telltale sign to this girl's desires that you can access by looking at things unconventionally. If you do this then I see things working out quite well.
>>
Where is Cheswick?
>>
>>18998319

I'll have to consider who this might be carefully. Any chance you could draw a few to clarify?
>>
Will I find any love soon? Do I know her already or how will I meet her?
>>
>>18998328
No problem chief. Just gotta feed my cat but I'll have them up in a second. Could I ask what you mean by 'looking at thing unconventionally'? I might just be having a blonde/tired moment here but that bit has gone right over my head haha
>>
>>18998344

Turn your normal social interaction on it's side. Don't take it at face value. Underlying clues will tell you what you need to know about what is going on beneath the facade.
>>
If anyone is reading.

I was wondering if someone could tell me if I have a chance with someone I work with.
>>
>>18998353
I'm going to need to think a bit about what that means for me. The way I see it turning my normal social interaction on it's side could either result in success as you said or the complete opposite. Thanks though.

The two next cards I drew were the page of swords and death.

The page indicates new problems, usually relating to a younger person. Usually this card is related to an unconventional activity or the ignorance of youth.

Death usually represents the end of a cycle, as it was upright it indicates a transformation for the better. Sort of like a metamorphosis. Essentially old ways being gotten rid of for the new.

Hope that helped at all?
>>
>>18998375

It makes sense. Thank you very much.

By turn it on it's side I mean examine it from other perspectives than what you're looking at them through now.
>>
>>18998381
Thanks for that clarification. I think I understand what I'm supposed to do but I'll need to talk with a few friends before I do it haha.
>>
Trading.
>>
Let's start a new thread soon, so I do some readings.
>>
>>18998473

Query?
>>
NEW THREAD

>>18998486
>>
>>18997234
>>18997317 >I'm this guy
>>18997847 tl;dr having feelings for this girl, L, not sure what I should be doing regarding that. That being in case you are still here tomorrow. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18998263
>I think we have different ideas about the occult anyways
Sate my curiosity. What are yours?
>>
From the new thread that just got deleted, I have a reply.

>>18999124

Queen of Cups
Eight of Swords
Ten of Wands

Your instincts are right. Pursuing this Amanda is like cutting switches.
>>
Seems like janitors or mods are being overly zealous with the way they handle the threads. No new threads can be made for the moment. So I'll be reading here. I do tarot.
>>
>>18998485
You still down for trading?
>>
>>18999205
alright I will trade with you, I do runes. I want to get clarity on this.

Is there anything I can do to get with Amanda?
>>
>>18999205
only trades?
>>
>>18999206
I am.

Anything important for my career over the summer?
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18999232
>>
>>18999238

Apparently not. Someone really needs to take this up in the irc with moderation.
>>
>>18999236
Isa, Fehu and sowelio which means you will experience a sort of stagnation. But you will either recieve a promotion or find a better job. It might take some time maybe late july.

Okay my query is is there anything I could do to make things work with Amanda?
>>
>>18999212
>>18999215
I'm not trading. If I were, I'd write that I'm trading. I have no questions to ask of you, but I'll read you guys anyways.

>>18999212
2 of cups, Temperance, Strength

You're interested in a girl who's afraid of you because of how you come off so strongly to her. The best way to get with her is to fix yourself and refine yourself. As for Strength, it's no easy task to figure out how flawed a person you truly are.
>>
>>18999252

You stupid fucking newfag. The irc as in the irc that moderation of 4chan uses.
>>
>>18999252
Umm... They were referring to 4chan's IRC. And nothing was linked here. Unless you're the kind who gets so easily triggered that you'd report anything without reading it carefully.
>>
>>18999205
What impulsive situations do I need to avoid in my next relationship?
>>
>>18999205
Could you give me a love reading, please? It's been a while now.Am I going to find someone soon?

Thanks

Sorry if it's a shallow query.
>>
>>18999272
This doesn't need a reading, but advice. You need to love yourself first. You remember your ex and how much they loved you. They listed qualities that they've seen in you, the reasons they loved you. Take those as reasons why YOU should love you. And once you feel confident, then you'll find someone.

>>18999267
That also doesn't need a reading. Look back at what impulsive actions you've done to fuck up your last relationship.
>>
>>18999276
>That also doesn't need a reading. Look back at what impulsive actions you've done to fuck up your last relationship.

I've never had a relationship...
>>
New Thread;
>>18999284
>>18999284
>>18999284
>>18999284
>>
>>18999276
Being confident can only take me so far. I'm yet to meet someone to 'start a fire' in me.

Thank you.
>>
>>18999294
It's alright. whoever will start the fire in you may end up starting it with a single tear.
>>
>>18999299
Was that a reading or 'advice'? Wew, just losing my hopes of meeting anyone tb2h
>>
>>18999248
Back. I'll start.
>>
>>18999325
That was advice based on my experience. You need to be confident in yourself and I'm sure empathy is one of your bigger qualities.
>>
>>18999248
>>18999330
"literacy: generally the ability to read."

"...if it does not set up an inevitable clash with the medium of the book. The press as a collective and communal image assumes a natural posture of opposition to all private manipulation. Any mere individual who begins to stir about as if he were a public something-or-other is going to get it in the press."

The first one is pretty self-explanatory, to read into what she doesn't communicate. It's a pretty general piece of advice.

I think the second is about clearing your own line of communication, so that she can trust you.

The two are probably related. Insecurity and timidness on her part, in relationships. She's afraid all guys are secretly vulgar, but won't say it. I think that's the 'natural posture,' giving you the benefit of the doubt, but wondering on her own. You have to prove you're not like all the other guys.
>>
>>18999248
I think Isa refers to a literal psychological block, by the way. I'm a writer, and in the middle of the most difficult things I've ever done.
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.