[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unacknowledged: An Expose of the World's Greatest Secret

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

File: GIF1 (2).gif (2MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
GIF1 (2).gif
2MB, 900x900px
For the last 70 years we’ve been lied to. What began as a covert black ops program to keep reverse-engineered ET technologies from the Soviets during the Cold War has become a compartmentalized criminal transnational enterprise illegally kept from presidents, world leaders, and congress. Over the last 30 years, I have provided briefing materials for sitting U.S. Presidents, members of congress, directors of the CIA and DIA, world leaders, and members of the Joint Chiefs. As founder and director of CSETI (Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence) I have pioneered CE-5 protocols that have enabled thousands of civilians to engage in peaceful contact with our interstellar visitors. Now, hundreds of military personnel, scientists, and civilians who had top-secret access to Unacknowledged Special Access Projects (USAPs) have come forward to provide us with startling revelations about the greatest cover-up in human history in an attempt to prevent a false flag event in the works that – if unleashed – would make 9/11 look like a fender bender.

This vital information is featured in my new documentary and hardback titled UNACKNOWLEDGED: An Expose of the World’s Greatest Secret. For the first time, everything is revealed, including eyewitness testimony regarding free energy and anti-gravitic systems, lunar bases, and black shelved technologies (purposely denied patents) that can replace fossil fuels, end poverty, and transform our world...if we force their introduction into the free market.

Help us to change the world. Go towww.SiriusDisclosure.comand sign-up for our FREE NEWSLETTER so we can keep you updated about upcoming events and what you can do to be a part of this movement. Watch our trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-duAuIqsOQ

--Steve M. Greer, M.D.

PS:The 352-page hardback is available atamazon.comand most Barnes & Noble bookstores. It is a MUST-READ!
>>
stupid cunt ass cock sucker.

No aliens

Fallen Angels Fallen Angels Fallen Angels

The truth is there for ever body to see but you won't even give it a look.

KYS
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 500x500px
Funny, im watching this RN and was going to make a thread about it.

So far, this documentary has LOTS of info that I havent known... its gets deep and complex..

I think everyone should watch this and or talk about because disclosure is coming sooner or later folks..
>>
File: get the fuck out.gif (691KB, 337x268px) Image search: [Google]
get the fuck out.gif
691KB, 337x268px
>>18995421
>Advertising
>>
>>18995438
Where can I watch it?
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 960x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 960x920px
>>18995458
>>18995436
>Shillin'
>>
>>18995463
I dont think its up on any streaming websites yet.

I torrented it from a magnet link from reddit you should find it ez if u google torrents for the movie.

Its pretty fuckin crazy.
>>
>>18995465
Literally what?

Exposing the stupid Alien thing that is CULURALLY ingrained in you for the truth...

Fallen Angels

Where do you get an iota of shilling?

OP is the one trying to sell a dumb book or DVD
>>
File: greer_letter.jpg (126KB, 1000x1327px) Image search: [Google]
greer_letter.jpg
126KB, 1000x1327px
http://www.theangryufologist.us/dr-steven-greer-fraud-heres-proof/
>>
>>18995421
is this bait?
advertising isn't allowed faggot
>>
File: Greer-Joker.jpg (48KB, 544x362px) Image search: [Google]
Greer-Joker.jpg
48KB, 544x362px
https://isgp-studies.com/ufo-disclosure-project-of-steven-greer
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 697x688px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 697x688px
>>18995499
>m-muh fallen angels
Litterally the most shilling thing you could possible say.

Its an actual movie thats out in theaters.

>>18995504
It doesnt matter what he is labeled as, the message from the movie is that we have been rused from the start and we need to get back on track. He uses good sources and backs info, not only that but info that we already know that just connects the dots to deeper declassifide agendas..

We need to be informed not circle jerking about "muh fallen angels" cause in all honestly, its way more higher on the scald then some religious metaphoricle text.

actual beings that want to aid in our advancement as conscious beings..
>>
Trying to watch on iTunes but the video keeps freezing while the audio keeps going wtf
>>
FUCK OFF STEVE, YOU EGOMANIAC. NOBODY BUYS YOUR BULLSHIT.
>>
The goverment has an agreement with the aliens. In exchange for technology the aliens can abduct humans for their own purposes. As part of the agreement the gov't has to cover up any civilian findings of aliens. These aliens said they would provide a list of those abducted and those numbers would be few. They said they needed human DNA to reinforce their own DNA which was breaking down due to generations of artificial birth methods.
The goverment found out the aliens were lying and taking many more than they said. One instance in a downed alien craft they found dozens of body parts in a vat with army airforce uniforms.
Will continue with more..
>>
File: IMG_9174.gif (603KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9174.gif
603KB, 500x318px
>>18995421
It will send you to another legit wormhole. Don't bother.
>>
>>18995421
It's important when considering these theories that you look at the contradictions within.

If all this was true and Greer is whistle blowing than those he is whistleblowing against would shut him down. They would be more than capable of doing so.

That's not to suggest he is 100% lying though. If alien contact with a deep state were the case then over time it would start to reveal itself. The best way to prepare the public for such a thing would be to do it on your own terms.

It's more likely that Steven Green is employed to relay this knowledge via the deep states terms than it is he is a legitimate whistleblower
>>
>>18995499
>Fallen Angels

Religion isn't real

Aliens visiting or in contact Earth most likely aren't either
>>
File: greer and krauss.png (901KB, 967x505px) Image search: [Google]
greer and krauss.png
901KB, 967x505px
>>18995421
>>
i'll wait for the torrent on the pirate bay.
>>
>>18996310

FUCKING SHIT.

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING.
>>
>>18995927
>It's more likely that Steven Green is employed to relay this knowledge via the deep states terms than it is he is a legitimate whistleblower

It is called a feedback loop anon. And they're everywhere, planted to keep monitor on select groups and peoples.
>>
>>18995421
>I have provided briefing materials for sitting U.S. Presidents
Didn't he like send an unrequested letter, which was probably read by an intern before going in the trash. And he claims he briefed the president? Hilarious

Steven Greer is a con artist.
>I have the ability to communicate and summon UFOs/aliens!
>Pay me to take your to the desert and we can talk to them!
>Also please fund my project to get the government to release stuff proving the existence of aliens
>Even though I literally have the ability to prove their existence myself lol
>>
File: image.jpg (244KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 1080x1080px
>>18997277
pretty sure you can find the techniques he used free online lol.

Im just waitin for that muh false flag.

Also a good movie to further expand your knowledge on the ufo/cover up subject IF you dont already know the basics.
>>
>>18995834
You did not continue with more
>>
>>18995834
Ehhh I dont think it was just one class of aliens, they probably had contact with some inter dimensional beings as well. Hell, you cant even think of how deep it goes.

You should still continue tho.

>>18995927
I like the way you think.
>>
>>18995438
Funny. A shill
>>
>>18995514
I really didn't think that said posy. Kek.
>>
>>18995421
Definitely agree. We have been given slivers of the truth. And strange subterfuge instead of answers. But going against the grain, is never advisable. They will just deny. People will die, before they let their ego get touched. Believe that.
>>
>>18995834
Continued...
There are friendly aliens ,that are against the ones that are doing the abductions and will on occasion shoot down their ships, as was the case with body parts being found. I should qualify that the aliens that made the deal with the government are the Dracos and their slave race the Greys.
There are factions in the government that are against whats happening. There was a planned raid on an alien base that took place in order to release human captives. A specifically designed craft was used that could fly low and fast then rise up quickly then drop down just as fast into the base before the aliens sealed it. The craft was the X10. An account of the Battle of Dulce can be found on BP earthwatch's channel on youtube.
>>
>>18995942
yeahhhh ok...Fallen Angels are the biggest story out there.
>>
>>18996310
Holy fuck... clones
>>
File: BellX22a_Photo-350x261.jpg (7KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
BellX22a_Photo-350x261.jpg
7KB, 274x184px
>>18997778
Here is part 1 of the Battle of Dulce:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7xuAyEwMQ0&index=1&list=PLi5gyjf9yuSHHMoEJ8pvjWGt1MILqjW1U
>>
Guys, please, please, please do your research into Steven Greer before PAYING to watch this. If you can get it for free, or stream it, go for it. Its the same tired old witnesses, nothing new, wrapped up in a pretty package. I am the biggest believer in the UFO phenomenon, but Greer and his CSETI shitshow are not where to get your info from.

>but muh free energy

Greer has been saying the same shit for over 20 years, the big reveal is always just around the corner. I could go on and on about Greer, but it is better if you do your own research about him. I fell into the Greer trap about 15 years ago. I wanted to believe so badly. Run, don't walk, when Steve asks you for money.
>>
Also Michael Schratt is willing to believe anything and everything anyone tells him. His info on Black Projects is all pretty bunk.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.